FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashing whilst shopping

Flashing whilst shopping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im looking to play out a fantasy where i ask a naughty lady to wear a very short skirt no knickers and go shopping we would arrange where it would be I would be following her around at a distance and she would flash her arse and pussy for me whilst shopping bending over to pick things up obvs when other people couldn't see . Then she would go to the car and put her shopping in her boot as she was doing that slowly I would come up behind her and push her a little against her car pull her little skirt up and play with her pussy . If she wanted we would then get in the back of her car and she could ride me message if your in the north west and interested in this I can send pics to who is x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

This happened to me about ten years ago. I was chatting to the husband of a couple and we arranged to meet up in a supermarket car park. He told me the time and where he would park and the type of car he was in. He told me to follow them round as they shopped and he would make sure she bent over to flash. On the day it was raining so when they pulled up she got out wearing a shortish rain coat. I followed them into the store it was packed she unfastened her coat I managed to get a few flashes up her skirt as she bent down and opened her legs to get things off

the bottom shelves. I followed them to the check out and while she was loading the shopping he told me she knew someone was there to see her flash but she didn’t know who. I told him I’d not seen much so he told me to follow them to their car then introduce myself. I was out first and waiting for them. He told her to take her coat off and as she unloaded the shopping into the boot I could see she had unbuttoned several buttons on her blouse so I could see her bare tits. He lifted her skirt to show me her arse and stocking tops then I introduced myself. We chatted and kissed then he told me to follow them. He drove further round the industrial estate to where there was an empty unit. I parked at the side of them He got out the car and came round to me and asked if I’d like to fuck her. Of course I agreed and said use my car it had more room in the back. He told her to get out and as she did she opened her legs wide to show me she had removed her g string. We got into the back of my car and he watched as we kissed and I undressed her. My cock was already hard didn’t need her to suck me for long, her cunt was dripping wet when she sat on my cock to fuck me. She said they couldn’t stay long her frozen things would melt so I turned her round and fucked her doggy the shot my cum over her tits.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like this alot.

I love doing this make me feel horny knowing someone is looking and getting turned on my my stockings

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you ever want to do this again I would love to be your voyeur

My Wife and I generally shop together, particularly when she is in the mood for a bit of exhibitionism

Every week we go food shopping, generally early evening and she wears a short polka dot skater dress.

It looks short but relatively innocent, but she only has to bend over a tiny bit or reach forward and it rides right up to her bum cheeks

All of this is of course purely accidental, generally in the vicinity of blokes that look as though they are by themselves and we are very careful to ensure that no minors are around.

By *reddieTeresaCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We do love flashing and have done it in the back of taxis before. We have also done it on hols when we are on the ground floor and I will get her to strip off and rub sun cream all over her naked body when the gardeners/pool guys / maintenance guys are nearby.

We have also talked about doing the shopping thing before-though mainly with the idea of her trying clothes on and leaving the curtains/changing room door slightly open!!

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I do actually like to accidentally flash while I'm at the grocery store, I even had a few random meets doing it

By *ubby and naughty wifeCouple  over a year ago

kingswinford.

Wifey flashes guys in pubs when we’re out and have bought guys home to carry on the fun.

By *anttoplaynowMan  over a year ago

Home

"Wifey flashes guys in pubs when we’re out and have bought guys home to carry on the fun. "

I would love you to come to my house now and flash me I'm only down the road from you xx

By *1FuntimesMan  over a year ago

West Gloucestershire

"My Wife and I generally shop together, particularly when she is in the mood for a bit of exhibitionism

Every week we go food shopping, generally early evening and she wears a short polka dot skater dress.

It looks short but relatively innocent, but she only has to bend over a tiny bit or reach forward and it rides right up to her bum cheeks

All of this is of course purely accidental, generally in the vicinity of blokes that look as though they are by themselves and we are very careful to ensure that no minors are around."

Very nice to.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Would love to arrange this sometime!

» Add a new message to this topic