FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taking Sophie

Taking Sophie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *terobs6869 OP   Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

It's been a little while since I published a proper story.

The last one, 'Bringing my wife into the lifestyle' took 3 months to write over 97 chapters and became pretty all-consuming.*

So I needed a bit of a break.

But then I had an idea and the itch to write returned.

So here is a brand new story. I suspect that this is going to be another that runs and runs. I've written the first 15 chapters, just to give myself a bit of a buffer, especially with Christmas approaching, so that I hopefully won't need to keep you waiting days between posts.

I would just ask though that you please bear with it, it is what might be described as a slow burner, but I promise you that it will be worth it in the end.

If you liked 'Bringing...' I think you will definitely like this too.

Fingers crossed.

Steve

*If you are interested in 'Bringing' the easiest way to get into that is to give you the link to the last part. The first post then has links to all the other parts. Just don't read part 15 first lol.

Bringing my wife into the lifestyle:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/893749

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Llandudno

Looking back now I can see the exact moment it started.

My wife, Sophie, worked for a national retail chain. She was the manager of our local store and well thought of by head office. So when a new manager started working at the Chester store, just under an hour away, my wife was asked to be her mentor.

This meant she would have to work in Chester for a couple of weeks and then on occasional days over the next few months. She quickly decided that the easiest option would be to catch the train every morning.

The first morning she went I offered to drive her to the station on my own way to work.

As we drove into town she talked about the mess the previous manager had left at the Chester store and how turning it around was going to be as much her responsibility as the new manager's. As would the blame if they failed. She hoped for her own sake that the other woman was up to it, but I could tell that she had her doubts, based on what she already knew of her.

She was applying her make up as she talked and I couldn't help asking whether it wouldn't be easier to get up five minutes earlier in order to do that properly at home.

I should have realised that she was a bit stressed at the thought of the situation facing her, anxious to take the opportunity to earmark herself for promotion to regional manager level and equally anxious not to have her copybook blotted due to the failings of others. She snapped back at me that she could do it just fine.

I let it drop and we passed the last couple of minutes in slightly frosty silence.

Nevertheless she still gave me a peck on the cheek when we had pulled into one of the drop-off bays outside the station and said the customary 'love you,' as she was clambering out.

Just as I was pulling off I briefly saw a guy holding open the plate glass entrance door to the ticket office for her.

I saw him give her a smile and a nod of the head, presumably as she thanked him, and I thought nothing of it as my focus returned to my own commute.

But I know now that brief, seemingly innocuous, exchange was when he decided to take her...

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Well, if this one is half as much fun as the last, then patience will definitely be rewarded

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

We are so glad you are back writing xxx

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Llandudno

I should explain that when all of what I am about to tell you happened, Sophie and I were both in our late twenties.

And we were the archetypal childhood sweethearts. I first saw her on the day we both started at the same secondary school. There were four girls from her primary school in my form. And I was one of four boys, close friends, from mine.

I clearly remember being sat in the school gym that first morning. We were told to sit on the floor in lines according to the form we were in. I was eagerly looking around me, taking in all the new faces. Sophie was sat right at the front of the line and as I leaned out from my position towards the back, to look at the teachers standing in front of us, she turned around to talk to one of her friends.

Just for a moment I think my heart actually stopped.

She was gorgeous. Long dark, wavy hair, that I would later learn to call brunette, big dark eyes and olive skin.  At that time she didn't yet have the figure of the woman I watched her grow into, unlike some of the other girls. She was a late developer. In many ways, as you will see.

When she did develop she would be 5' 7", slim, but not skinny, with a lovely pert bum, perfect pins and beautiful 36C breasts, with the most divinely suckable nipples perched right on the tip, so that they pointed right at you when they were hard.

As she was talking to her friend she looked away from her, towards the rest of the class sitting behind her, and our eyes met. I have always told her that she must have sensed me looking at her.

I honestly believe that I fell in love with her in that instant. I have been in love with her ever since.

It took me until the end of year disco in the fourth year to do anything about it though. My friend, Darren Holly, thought he would chance his arm with her. He managed to get Sophie alone, as I looked on aghast. He told her that he had fancied her since the first year.

She told him that she preferred his mate... Me!

Fair play to him, he told me, although I wouldn't believe him. But when Sophie looked over at me and smiled, guessing, correctly, that Darren had passed on the information, I knew he was telling the truth.

I was practically paralysed with fear, and I would gladly have run out of that school hall there and then. But Darren spent the whole night egging me on, and when we found ourselves at the tuck bar next to Sophie and her best friend Anna, he tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Steve's here."

I was mortified, but she just smiled at me and said, "It's about time."

The rest is history. We got engaged on her 18th birthday, survived three years at opposite ends of the country in uni, and married on her 22nd birthday.

At the point where our story really begins I was the only man Sophie had ever slept with. And she was my only lover too.

At least that's what she thought. There had been a few nights out in uni that had ended up in other girls' digs. I wasn't proud of myself, but as my friends had told me, a man needs to have some experience, to have his share of pussy before he settles down. I reasoned that what Sophie didn't know wouldn't hurt her. And sleeping with a few girls in uni, just one night stands that didn't mean anything, would mean I was satisfied and happy to only sleep with Sophie once uni was over and we were back together properly.

I have to admit though that every so often I would think about those nights in uni. I would look at a girl in work, in a shop, on a night out, and wonder what she would be like in bed.

I never acted on these thoughts though, although I did come very close to doing so once during a d*unken staff Christmas party. And I wasn't proud of the way I had cheated on Sophie in uni.

But I was committed to her. I loved her. That kind of thing would never happen again. Both of us would be happily monogamous for the rest of our lives now.

Or so I naively thought...

Llandudno

After dropping Sophie off at the station that morning I drove on to work.

I messaged her mid-morning, just to check that she was OK, had arrived safely and things were going smoothly at the Chester shop.

She messaged back a little while later to say that everything was fine and she was having a good day, apart from some bloke on the train telling her that she wore too much make up.

It was such an insignificant, throwaway piece of information. I didn't know then the impact it would have on my life.

I messaged back a 'WTF!' but also a PMSL emoji and then I told her that she should have told him to mind his own business, but that for what it was worth, I agreed with him.

I added a shrug emoji and a few kisses, just to cover my bases, and thought nothing more of it. She didn't reply.

I picked her up from the station at half past six. She said that things had gone well and she was optimistic that she would be able to make a difference there.

She didn't seem as enthusiastic as she usually would have been though, and with hindsight she appeared distracted all night.

I didn't notice at the time, and if I had I would probably have just put it down to her thinking about the work ahead of her in Chester.

And then the next morning she got up earlier and did her make up at home. I thought she had actually listened to me for once. What I did find strange though was that she barely applied anything and yet, if anything, she took even longer to do it.

It was as if she was making a special effort and wanted to take the time to get it just right...

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Cant wait x

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Starting good

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Nice start

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great start ????

Sounds promising definitely more please quickly

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Great story

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I always want more from you

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Winchester

I do like the slow burn.

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great start ,

Llandudno

TT4

The rest of Sophie's two weeks in Chester passed largely without incident.

I asked her on Tuesday whether anyone had commented on her make up that day. It was just a bit of lighthearted conversation whilst we were making tea. Of course I didn't expect anybody to have said anything, but she seemed to hesitate a moment before she quickly said, "No, he wasn't on the train today."

"Well, I didn't just mean yesterday's weirdo Soph."

"Oh, no... no, nobody." And then added quickly, "These tomatoes are too soft now," before turning to throw them into the bin.

And then on the Wednesday I noticed that she ditched the plain black trousers and white stretchy top combination she always wore for work, and instead wore a short black pencil skirt, together with an off-white blouse with military style buttons, exaggerated cuffs and a buttoned-down collar.

She looked great, her slim figure really shown off by the more tailored fit of the clothes. I think I commented that it was a different look, but that it was nice. She just gave a throwaway reply about wanting to look a bit smarter in work.

I just put it down to her ambition, wanting to restyle herself a little bit and project a bit of a different image. Or maybe the staff in Chester dressed a bit differently, more individually, than those in our local store and this had just prompted her to have a bit of a refresh.

Whatever the reason she continued to dress differently every day. The next day she paired the same skirt with a salmon coloured top with a v-neck and flutter sleeves, and came home that evening with a couple of new dresses.

Then on the Thursday of the second week she said that she was going out with the Chester staff the next day, to mark the end of her two weeks. To celebrate all the hard work and progress they had made and for the Chester crew to have a bit of a team bonding session, to fire them up in readiness to go it alone the week after.

She said that she was going to stay over with Jan, the new Chester manager, at her house.

I just saw that as an opportunity for a few beers myself, so that definitely sounded like a good idea to me.

I dropped her off at the station as usual on the Friday morning and told her to have a good time that night. To let her hair down because she deserved it.

She looked a little sheepish as she said, "I will" and then quickly added, "It will probably be a bit full on tonight, so I'll just let you know when I'm leaving Jan's tomorrow morning."

Then she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and with that she was gone...

peterborough

Like the way this is developing ????

Llandudno

I determined to make the most of my Friday night as a single bloke. Well, as much as I thought I was prepared to. Me and a couple of mates hit the local bars, on a mission to find ales we'd never tried before. It was a bit hit and miss to be honest, but by the fourth or fifth that didn't matter too much. I just had a good time talking crap with my friends.

I also had a good time eyeing up some of the ladies who were out for the night, although as is so often the case on a Friday night, it was mainly blokes out for their end of the week beers.

One girl in particular, I use the word advisedly, because I doubted she was 20 yet, certainly caught my eye. She had straight blonde hair, tied in a ponytail and was wearing a pair of skin tight jeans with heels, but it was her top that really made me pay attention to her. It was silver, and almost more of a film than a fabric. It was immediately obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, because not only were her nipples poking through the material, it was actually clinging to them in such a way that every detail of her nipples was discernable.

She was standing by the bar with her friends and caught me looking, well staring, ok perving, at her a couple of times and when she did it the second time and looked away, but then looked back again, I decided it was time for me to get another round in.

I don't know what I was doing really. I loved Sophie more than anything and there was no way I would cheat on her, not now we were married, but I missed the thrill of the chase I had experienced when chatting up girls in uni.

I'd enjoyed it, but of course I gave that sort of thing up when I was 21 and must admit that I was a little jealous of friends who had been, and in some cases still were, free to play the game.

All I was intending to do was to see if I could engage this girl, get her chatting. Nothing more. Just for a little bit of fun again, to make up for what I felt I had missed out on.

So how me and my friends, one of whom was also married, ended up in a club with Hannah, as I discovered she was called, and her friends at midnight I have no idea. And how I ended up tucked away in a dark corner with her at 2 o'clock in the morning, my left index finger tracing the topography of her right nipple underneath her top, is also a mystery to me.

Of course she was willing to take it further.

Back to hers or mine? For a moment I pondered the choices; going back to mine would be dangerous. What if Sophie came home early? Or found blonde hairs in our bed? Or the neighbours saw Hannah leaving the next morning?  But going back to hers was also problematic. How would I get home? And what if I was late home and Sophie was already there? How would I explain that?

I weighed up the pros and cons for a few moments before, of course, lucidity appeared and I knew neither was an option. What the hell was I thinking!

I made my apologies to Hannah. I told her that I couldn't. That I really wanted to. But I couldn't. I don't think she was used to being turned down, but she took it surprisingly well. More maturely than I would have done. She told me her Snapchat and said she was always about if I changed my mind.

I retrieved my friends from the bar and we stumbled out of the club, debating the merits of a taxi versus a sobering walk - I chose the latter - and questioning whether a kebab was a good idea or not.

I was also questioning myself. On the one hand I felt a little bit proud of myself that I had resisted Hannah's temptations. But on the other I felt a growing sense of guilt, that rose in tandem with my sobriety. What the hell had I been thinking!

Guilty, angry with myself, frustrated and above all horny, I shuffled home, to wallow in self pity.

I woke at 11. 30 the next morning. No sight or sound of Sophie yet. I checked my phone and saw a message notification. For a brief second I panicked,thinking it could be Hannah, but it was Sophie, telling me that she was going to make the most of a rare Saturday off.

She and Jan were going out for brunch and then she was going to do some shopping and see if she could get her nails done. She would be home around teatime and hoped that was ok.

I messaged back to say of course, that was fine.

I was about to switch the screen off, when I had a sudden impulse. I swiped to the next screen and my finger hovered over the Snapchat icon for a second.

Before I pressed it...

Llandudno

As the app opened I tapped on the search bar.

What was the username Hannah had given me? It was her name and four numbers, which I'd memorised by linking the first two to a specific FA Cup Final and the last two to one of the years Brazil had won the World Cup.

I typed it in, but even as I was doing so I was still asking myself what I was doing. I told myself that I just wanted to see if I remembered her username. Not that I would ever contact her, but it would just be interesting to know that maybe I could. Perhaps.

As I completed typing an avatar flashed up below. Of course, this was Snapchat, so I shouldn't have expected a picture of her to confirm that I had the right person. But the bitmoji character bore a strong resemblance to the girl I'd met the night before. I was pretty certain it was her.

I looked at the 'Add' button. Could I? Should I?

No, I couldn't. I shouldn't...

But maybe it would be OK. I could just be her friend. Say 'hi' now and then. But let's be honest, that's not what I wanted. I wanted to fuck her. I would be contacting her for the express purpose of getting inside her knickers, to spend more time playing with those rock hard nipples on her pert breasts.

I took a deep breath and exhaled long and loudly. This was dangerous. I quickly switched my phone to the recently used apps view and swiped Snapchat away.

Control. That's what I needed. Self control. And to get a grip on myself before I did something stupid.

I tossed my phone away onto the bottom of the bed, as if it were the phone's fault. As if it was the serpent tempting me to taste the forbidden fruit.

Get up and shower, I told myself. Clear your head and your thoughts. Except that my cock was hard with the memory of the night before and the thought of something more with Hannah.

I kicked the duvet back and spread my legs a little, then wrapped my hand around the shaft of my cock, my thumb on the ridge of my helmet, and I began to rhythmically stroke myself, thinking of Hannah's tits, of what they would look like if she was here now, riding my cock. Her back arched as she cupped her small breasts in her hands and squeezed them tight to make them bigger.

I knew she would be filthy. After riding my cock I knew she would get on all fours and demand that I fucked her arse, something Sophie had never let me do. I'd had anal with some of the girls in uni and loved it. I was craving it again. Maybe it would be worth taking a risk on meeting Hannah just so I could fuck her arse hard, like I knew she would want.

Just a one off fuck, nobody would know. Yes! I could definitely do it. I was going to. I was going to have her crying out beneath me as I filled her arse. And I could cum in her. Fill her with my spunk.

I would be deep in her, loving how tight her arse was around my cock, loving the noises she was making, loving knowing how much she was feeling me inside her.

Then suddenly the wave would hit me, and as it swept over me I would continue thrusting, each thrust bringing another spurt of cum delivered deep inside her. I would be trembling. Holding on to her bum tightly. Digging my nails into her cheeks in order to make my last few thrusts, to deposit the last few squirts of my spunk inside her.

And in reality I was cumming hard, the first explosion reaching my shoulder, the subsequent ones coating my abdomen with thick white liquid.

In my head I was withdrawing my cock from Hannah's arse, coated in my cum, and she was turning round eagerly to clean it up for me.

I lay there, still and silent for a few minutes. My mind racing. It was there for me if I wanted it. I knew it. Did I want it? Of course I did.

But could I really take it?

Could I really cheat on Sophie again?

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Awesome story.....worth waiting for

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

Keep going

Winchester

We'd love to find out!!

And what is she up to??

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Indeed, I wonder what she is up to...

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xxx

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Llandudno

But as so often happens, post-orgasm, I was hit by a sudden lucidity.

I don't know if it was because my sexual needs had been temporarily met, but as I lay there in those seconds after ejaculating, thinking about Hannah, I found myself suddenly dismissing the idea that I wanted to have sex with her.

Jesus it was a ridiculous idea. I was a married man, deeply in love with my gorgeous wife. Sophie was my soul mate, my everything. The idea of risking what I had by tracking down this younger girl in order to fuck her was pure fantasy. And a pretty stupid one at that.

I needed to get to the bathroom, carefully, to clean myself up and have a shower.

I eased myself off the bed and shuffled across to the en-suite. Grabbing a handful of toilet paper, I wiped the spunk off myself and dropped the paper down the toilet, then turned the shower on.

As I waited for the water to warm up I looked at myself in the mirror. I actually felt ashamed of the man looking back at me and I shook my head at him.

Then the guilt came. What the hell was I thinking last night! Why had I done that? Why had I gone that far?

Right! That was enough now. Shower. Get dressed. Get something to eat and forget about it. Forget about Hannah. I looked at the man in the mirror. He looked resolute. Good.

I chose to ignore the quiet, knowing voice of my subconscious, whispering that as soon as I felt horny again I was once more going to start thinking about fucking Hannah.

I got myself ready for the day, not that I had any plans. I was still tired from the night before. So I thought I would just lounge around and wait for Sophie to come home.

She was unusually quiet. Normally, when she was on a shopping expedition, I would get regular updates. Messages asking if I was OK and had I had lunch. And other messages telling me what she had bought, or pics asking my opinion about a dress or a blouse.

If I was really lucky I would get a picture of a piece of lingerie and a question asking if I fancied buying it for her. Of course the answer was always yes to that one. I had half hoped I might get such a message that day.

But nothing came all day. I messaged her around 2 o'clock to ask if everything was OK. But she didn't read it all afternoon. Not until just after 6 o'clock, when she messaged to say that she was just leaving Chester and could I pick her up from the station at 7.

I arrived 5 minutes early and waited outside the station for her. I saw her train pull in on time and then a small crowd of passengers came out of the night exit. Sophie was the penultimate one out, just ahead of a guy wheeling a small suitcase and carrying a suit bag.

Sophie was wheeling her own suitcase and stopped outside the exit to scan the car park for me. She waved when she saw me and I got out of the car, ready to put her case in the boot.

She was beaming and gave me a big kiss on the cheek.

"Hiya babe. Did you miss me? Sorry I'm so late," she said, handing me the suitcase.

"That's OK. Did you have a good time?"

As I spoke I was acutely aware that less than 24 hours earlier I had been kissing another woman and fondling her breast. I was making a conscious effort to sound normal. As if nothing had happened.

"Yes thank you," she replied, "although I didn't buy much. Just browsing really."

I realised that she didn't have any shopping bags.

"Where is your shopping?" I asked her.

"Oh, I put it in my case hun, there's only a couple of tops for work."

"That's not like you," I told her, "I thought you would come back with loads of stuff...As usual."

"No, we didn't do much shopping really. Too much like a busman's holiday. We just stayed in the café, talking, for ages. And then we had to leave early to go back to Jan's so I could fetch my case."

As she said this she was getting in the car. And truth be told I was too busy thinking about acting normal to bother much about what she was saying.

We made small talk on the way home and she went straight upstairs to unpack when we got home. She said that she wasn't very hungry because she had eaten 2 massive slices of cake mid afternoon, and she was too knackered to eat anyway.

I put a film on Netflix that we'd both said we wanted to watch, but she said she wasn't that bothered about watching it that night and spent most of the evening on her iPad and her phone.

In the end she went up to bed at 10.30 and was flat out when I went up. So much for my hopes for a bit of fun, or a demonstration of a new piece of lingerie.

But I was tired myself and I don't know why I stayed up any longer than she did.

I slept well that night though and didn't wake up until Sophie woke me at 9.30 on Sunday.

She was lying on her side, facing me, her fingers wrapped around my morning glory, a mischievous grin on her face.

"Babe, are you awake?"

"Well, I am now." I mumbled, coming to and becoming aware of the presence of her hand on my cock.

"I'm horny," she said, "do you want to fuck me?"

Cambridge

Getting interesting...

halifax

Which train is she on x

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Brilliant piece of literature well written and can't wait for more.

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Llandudno

That was what is known as 'A Stupid Question'...

"Mmmm...what do you think?" I said to her as I turned to face her, loving the feeling of her hand around my stiff cock.

I leant over her as she lay back, a willing smile upon her face, and kissed her long and slowly.

I caressed her cheek, a tender expression of my love for her, before my hand dropped back beneath the duvet, brushing over her abdomen, as it headed between her legs.

She parted them compliantly and my hand cupped her vulva. She was hot and I could feel the heat eminating from her on my fingers.

One finger slipped between her labia, which opened easily. She was already soaking wet and ready for me.

"Fucking hell babe! You are horny aren't you. Your pussy is soaking. You must have been dreaming about me."

I flashed her a cocky, self assured smile. Her mouth opened to reply but for the briefest instant she seemed unsure what to say,  but she quickly smiled and said, "Of course I have. Always. Now fuck me!"

I wasn't used to her being this forward, but I liked it.

"Yes miss," I replied in mock submissiveness, "Mmm... If this is what you are like after being away from me for a day, you'll have to do it more often."

I had no idea how ironic that statement was to prove.

I moved myself over her, propped up on straight arms while I brought my legs between hers. She was so wet I knew my cock was going to slide into her easily, and so it proved.

As I entered her she pushed her head back into the pillow and dug her fingers into the small of my back, the way she always did. My first few strokes were slow, sliding all the way into her, then almost all the way out. And, like I almost always did, I looked her in the eyes and said, "God I love your cunt."

That was my cue to myself to increase my tempo. She responded "Yes! Harder. Take me!"

This too was new for her. She was normally a very quiet lover, at least verbally. She made noises but didn't often say much, certainly nothing like that. I didn't know what had gotten into her that morning, but I liked it.

Now normally I took the lead in bed, moving Sophie through various positions and directing her. Whilst not exactly submissive, she was certainly compliant.

So that morning I decided that her request to be fucked harder meant pushing her legs back towards her shoulders, so that her pelvis rose up, presenting her pussy to me for deep and fast penetration.

But as I took hold of her calves to push her legs back she knew what was coming. "No, do me this way." she said, and turned to lie on her left side, bending her right leg and pulling it back, so that her right foot was resting on the inside of her left knee.

I knew what she wanted, but I couldn't recall ever fucking her this way.

I knelt on the bed, with one knee either side of her left leg, and took hold of her right leg. As I moved forward I pushed it up, so that it was perpendicular to her left leg, as if her legs were showing it was 9 o'clock.

I pushed into her pussy  again,  my crotch rubbing right up against hers and began to fuck her fast. She instantly increased the volume of her moans and continued to exclaim loudly with every thrust. She dropped her right hand down to her clit and began to rub it vigorously.

I'd never seen her like this. It was as if she was a new woman.

She came quickly and loudly. Too quickly for me to join her, preoccupied as I was with thinking about how good this new Sophie was at sex.

She didn't rest there though. Once she had come down from her orgasm she pulled away from me and got onto all fours, but then rested her head on the pillows and stuck her arms back behind her.

"Take my hands," she said, "hold my wrists together and take me like this. Take me hard."

Wow! I wondered if her new friend Jan had been giving her sex tips. If she had I needed to buy her a 'thank you' gift. For a moment I considered asking her which hole, but I knew that was too much to hope for. She'd made it clear on the one and only time I'd asked that anal was definitely not on the menu.

So I did as she asked, I took her wrists and as they were quite slim I could hold them together with one hand, and then I slipped back into her.

As I fucked her she continuously cried out "Yes, yes, yes." It was such a cliché, but it was totally genuine and I knew it was just naturally what she needed to say. There was no pretence or artifice involved.

As she approached her second orgasm she buried her face in the pillows, letting out a muffled cry when it hit her.

I sat back resting on my knees, stroking her calves. "Fuck babe, have you been reading a sex manual or something? Or watching porn!" I laughed as I said it, but I was starting to wonder.

She didn't answer. Instead she just said "Let me go on top now. I want you to cum."

Who was I to argue.

I lay down and she swiftly straddled me, lowering herself quickly down onto my cock. She started to grind into me, at first leaning forward, pressing against my chest, but then she sat back and grabbed her tits and squeezed them.

It was exactly like I had imagined Hannah the day before and it brought the memory of it, of her, flooding back. I closed my eyes and imagined again that Hannah was riding me.

No sooner had I done that than I felt a familiar twinge and knew I was starting to build to my own climax. I wanted it badly. I wanted to cum in Sophie/Hannah. This hybrid of reality and imagination that was bringing me to a hard orgasm. Which one was riding me now? The picture in my mind flickered, back and forth between the two. I wanted it to be Sophie. She had been so goddamned fucking sexy that morning. It should be Sophie. I opened my eyes and there she was.

But Hannah. I'd never had her and I wanted to so much. At the last moment my loyalty to my wife faltered and I closed my eyes again. The picture flickered and suddenly I was cumming, spurting my load inside Hannah.

I let out a long guttural cry, almost a snarl as the ferocity of it shook me.

"Yes babe, cum for me, fill me." Sophie cried.

"Yes babe, cum for me, fill me." Hannah cried.

The last spasm ran through me and suddenly the tension in my body released and I fell back onto the bed from which I had unknowingly risen.

Sophie, now it definitely was Sophie, fell forward onto my chest and kissed it. I placed my hand on her hair, tangling my fingers in her hair. I felt so guilty. She had been amazing and in my head I had given my orgasm to another woman.

"Fuck that was good!" I said, barely audible. She looked up at me and I kissed her passionately, trying to atone for what I had just done.

Of course she knew nothing of this. She just looked at me. Triumph in her eyes.

I held her to me tightly, still trying to put things right in my head. Cross with myself for spoiling what should have been an amazing moment between husband and wife.

We lay there like that for a while, neither of us speaking. Sophie savouring the moment. Me just glad to have the opportunity for show her some affection to assuage my guilt.

Finally I broke the silence. "Where did all that come from this morning?"

"What?" she replied.

"You know... all that...new stuff, fucking you on your side, holding your wrists like that. Is that stuff you've been thinking about?"

"Not really. It just felt like something to do"

It was a strange answer. Sophie had never exactly been a great sexual innovator. I thought maybe she was a bit embarrassed talking about having had ideas about things she wanted to do.

But that theory was disproved by her next comment. I sensed that she was going to say something, but felt her hesitate, before she said "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

She was talking into my chest, not looking up at me when she said it.

"Have you ever thought about sleeping with someone else?"

Cambridge

Ha ha, is the Pope Catholic...?

york thorganby

Exciting turn of events xxx

Newtownards

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Story is building nicely OP, excellent story telling, so much better with build up and context setting

Look forward to answer to Sophie’s question, although I suspect the truthful answer may not be forthcoming initially.....

look forward to the next instalment

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Hope this runs and runs

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

Wow great writing

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"Hope this runs and runs "

So do I xxx

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

By *ervously excitedCouple  over a year ago

perranporth

bookmarking-love your stories!

By *000photoplMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Brilliant story telling

By *orks funMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

awesome

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Llandudno

I guess that's the question every guy wants to be asked by his wife. If it's genuine.

And for that reason I guess every guy also senses a trap.

I also couldn't help wondering if she had picked up some kind of signal I was unknowingly giving off about Hannah. I dismissed that thought almost immediately. I was sure it was just coincidence. Nothing more.

But I still didn't want to answer that question without a bit more context.

I have trained and worked as a counsellor, so I employed a classic technique when faced with a question like that; I turned it back to her.

"Wow Soph! That's a heck of a question right out of the blue. Why? Have you thought about it?"

She didn't look up. She continued running a finger through my chest hair and said "I don't know, not really. It was just something I thought about then."

I wasn't sure I believed her. I can imagine someone takes a bit of time to pluck up the courage to ask a question like that. I doubted it was something asked on a whim. Especially not by Sophie.

"Well what are we talking about here?" I asked. "Other women? Other men? What? And what...threesomes?"

She said she didn't know again. But I sensed that she was holding something back. I guessed that this was something she had been thinking about for a while and was interested in, but having broached the subject she was unsure how open she could be.

Was it because she was interested in going with another woman and didn't know how I would react to that idea? Did she want to bring another man in? I could certainly understand why she would hesitate to ask me about that.

Either way my imagination and my libido were ignited by her question and I didn't want to let the matter drop now that she had raised it.

"Well there must be something behind it Soph. Something you've been thinking about? You can tell me if there is you know. I'm not going to freak out."

There was silence for a couple of seconds. I think she was turning it over in her mind. What could she say? How much could she say?

Then she finally lifted her head. She put her hands together on my chest and rested her chin on them, but she still didn't look at me. Rather, she gazed over my left shoulder.

"Well... I think it's just because neither of us has had any experience with anyone else. I thought you might feel like you have missed out."

That was a very altruistic thought. But, I suspected, one not wholly as selfless as it was presented. So did Sophie think that she had missed out by only having had sex with me? Was that what was behind this? That she was suddenly curious about what she might have missed out on?

"Do you feel like that?" I asked her.

Yet again she said she didn't know. But then she said "I do love you, it's not that, and I'm not unhappy or bored or anything stupid like that. I know that much.

"And it's only sex, it wouldn't mean anything. You'd still be you and I'd still be me. We'd still love each other. But I just wonder if maybe we might regret it when we were older. Maybe even resent each other a little bit because we hadn't had a chance to explore... "

Her voice trailed off and her head went back to my chest. She'd said it. Now she was waiting for my response.

I wondered how long she had been thinking about this. And why bring it up now. It was surely linked to the new found confidence she had just displayed when we were fucking. She'd either been reading something or watching something or, more likely, talking to someone. Probably someone in Chester, and again my presumption was that it was most likely this Jan she had become so friendly with all of a sudden, despite having previous misgivings about her managerial skills.

I could imagine the two women, talking about their love lives, the way women do with their friends, and Sophie revealing that I was her only lover and she, so she believed, was mine.

Jan might have suggested that she think about widening her experiences a little, suggested that she ask me about a threesome perhaps. And then I had a moment of clarity. Maybe Jan was bisexual, or gay, and Sophie was curious about going with another woman.

After all, she had just spent the night at Jan's House. Had something happened between them while they had been working together closely? As a hypothesis it certainly all fit together.

And it was obvious Sophie had been thinking about this before now. Waiting for the right moment to bring it up. You didn't just say what she had just said on the spur of the moment.

I wasn't going to tell her that I knew that though. I didn't want to make her defensive about it. If she was saying that she had just thought about it, I wasn't going to act all smug and point out how I knew that she hadn't.

So I spoke calmly, trying not to betray my excitement at the possibilities that appeared to be opening up in front of me. Not the least of which was Hannah, and in an entirely above board and open manner, with my wife's knowledge and approval.

"I don't think I could ever resent you for a second, or regret anything about my life with you," I stroked her hair as I said it, feeling her breasts squashed against my chest, "but if you think this is something you want to try, I suppose we can talk about it. I mean we should, if it's something you want to do."

She looked up at me again and gave me a rather shy, almost winsome smile.

"So what exactly are you thinking about?" I asked her. "A threesome? With another girl?"

I was of course thinking about Hannah, but this Jan might be a possibility too.

"Maybe," she replied, "for you. That's what I mean. You might want to go with another girl... or girls, to sow your oats, or whatever they call it. I wouldn't have to be there, I wouldn't mind."

This was a bit more far out than I had expected. Too good to be true, surely. But I didn't quite understand. "What about you though? You said 'we' before. 'We' might regret not having had sex with more people. Wouldn't you want to join in with us and play with her too?"

She frowned at that. It was obviously unexpected. "No, I'm not interested in playing with other girls at all."

And then, finally, the penny dropped and I understood what she wanted...

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

Another masterpiece in the making more please

Barnsley

Llandudno

In my excitement over Sophie's original question and the possibilities it raised for me to fuck other women, completely legitimately, I hadn't thought that the flip side would be her meeting other guys by herself.

Yes, I'd had a notion lurking at the back of my mind that she might want a threesome with other men as well as other women, and whilst I wasn't exactly overjoyed at the idea, I wasn't that selfish that I would say no to that if she was saying yes to other women joining us.

But this was something entirely different...

I must admit that I hadn't seen this coming, but, if I was being honest, I suppose I could see why she might want to do it.

I was a reasonably good looking guy, in relatively good condition, but by no means ripped or even gym fit. And whilst I thought my cock looked OK, size wise it was decidedly average.

So was it unreasonable to be shocked that she wanted to try something different, to experience other men, feel other cocks inside her, probably bigger ones? Not really. And it would be hypocritical of me to be angry about it, or even hurt, bearing in mind my own exploits at uni and my current thoughts about Hannah.

So no, I wasn't shocked. Or angry. But I was surprised. I just didn't think she was that interested in sex. Yes, we had an active sex life and fucked twice a week, but always in bed. And sometimes I did wonder if she was just going through the motions, being a dutiful wife and keeping her husband happy.

But obviously she was interested in sex, because I was certain that this suggestion wasn't based on her concern for me, concern that I hadn't slept with enough women. It was based on her own feeling that she hadn't had enough cock.

And then I had a thought. What if it was more than that? What if she was just bored? Bored with fucking me. Bored of our routine, regulation sex life.

It hadn't always been that way...

We lost our respective virginities to each other at the end of the summer between the fifth year and sixth form.

And it hadn't been the clichéd, fumbling, two minute quickie, culminating in me climaxing and her feeling distinctly underwhelmed.

It was in her bedroom one Tuesday morning. Her parents were working and the house was empty. We had talked about it for a week beforehand and identified a window of opportunity. It was planned and we both wanted it.

I had even spent the week before reading my parents' copy of 'The Joy of Sex', which I had stumbled upon in my dad's bedside unit some years earlier, whilst looking for Christmas presents.

I wanted it to be good for Sophie and so I wanted to have some idea of what to do and what to expect.

I'll never forget her sitting demurely on her bed as she removed her bra for the first time, exposing her newly-budded breasts. They were the most beautiful things I had ever seen and I was transfixed for a few moments, barely daring to touch them. They had only come in those past few months but had quickly swelled to their full adult size. They were brand new and it was almost as though I felt they would in some way be spoiled by a male touching them.

That first time lasted 30 minutes before it became too uncomfortable for her, but after that we had sex at her house every day for the last two weeks of the summer holidays. Usually for a couple of hours, trying different positions and in different parts of the house.

She had her first orgasm the day before school started, on her parents' bed and it was such a wonderful feeling of achievement for me, and so amazing to see and hear how it took her, that I knew from then on sex for me would always be about making her cum.

Over the next couple of years we took every chance we had to fuck, usually at her house, but sometimes at mine, including once in my bedroom, with Sophie standing, bent over the bed, my mother downstairs making us lunch.

We even fucked in school, behind the stage of the assembly hall, in response to a dare from Sophie's best mate.

During the uni years we would travel to spend weekends with each other whenever we could, but she was in Liverpool and I was in London, so it wasn't often that we could do this.

We made up for it during the holidays. Those first reunion sessions were always amazing, and as we were older and more confident we got to the stage where we would go and stay in a local hotel, just to have the time and space to enjoy each other.

And then we graduated and got jobs and then our own place. We christened every room of our new house and acquired a small collection of toys, although just vibes and handcuffs, nothing too extreme.

But gradually life, age, familiarity, routine, whatever got in the way and we ended up in our present situation.

Obviously I realised now that this wasn't enough for her. It wasn't enough for me either and I had known that since uni.

And I had heard and read enough about couples rekindling their sex life through swinging, but I also knew it was a risky step. It could only be done on a firm foundation. You had to love and trust your partner. This wasn't a fix for a broken sex life, just for one that needing spicing up. That did sound like us, now that I really thought about it.

But could I let Sophie go off and fuck other guys? Let her take their cocks into that pussy that only I had ever been in. Let them play with her gorgeous breasts, mine and mine alone since she first had them.

Was that a price I was willing to pay to have Hannah and other women? Sophie, my Sophie, shared and used by other men, in return for however much other pussy I wanted.

I didn't know. I just didn't know...

By *iyguyMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Another belter. Hooked already

Winchester

Who is leading who into the world of pleasures of the flesh?

Lovely build up

peterborough

Loving the detail in this thread

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Llandudno

I needed to think about it. We both did. There was no way a decision like that could be made on the spot.

"Ah I see..." I said to Sophie. "I think I... we... need to think about it hun. Carefully.  You know... think through all the possible consequences and make sure that we're certain."

"I know," she said, "I wasn't expecting you to answer right now."

"But, you want to... don't you?"

She looked at me and bit her bottom lip. She didn't say anything, almost as if giving voice to it might somehow hurt me.The look on her face was apologetic.

She just nodded.

I sighed. "OK, look, just give me a little bit of time to think about it. OK?"

"Thank you..."

I laughed. "I haven't said yes yet. What are you thanking me for?"

"For not going mad. For thinking about it. I just... I wasn't sure how you would react. That's all."

"It's OK. I'm glad you said it. You have to know that you can be honest with me about anything. If there's something you want, you can't hide it from me."

"I know babe. I wouldn't." She rolled off me. "I need to shower. Clean your gunk out of me!" She laughed, shuffling to the bathroom, keeping her legs together, her hand over her pussy.

As I lay there, listening to her shower, waiting for my turn, I turned the situation over and over in my head. What a dilemma! I was free to have as much pussy as I wanted, but to get it I had to let other men fuck my wife. Let other men use her body in ways that only I ever had.

That was one of the things I was most proud of, that I alone had fucked that gorgeous body. In my mind it was like she was still a virgin to the rest of the world. Losing that was a very high price to pay, but God what I would be getting in return!

The matter wasn't raised again that day, but it was all I thought about. And the next day. And the next.

Sophie was on leave for a week, after her fortnight of long days going to Chester. So it gave us the opportunity for a quickie on Tuesday morning, nothing spectacular, just a quick spoon, me fucking Sophie, pushing up against her lovely arse and reaching round to play with her breasts, squeezing her left nipple between my finger and thumb, before dropping my hand down to her clit to bring her to orgasm.

Normally she would have rolled onto her front at this point, and lay there as I finished myself off in her quickly. But this time, as I pulled out of her and got onto my knees, in expectation of her rolling over, she instead turned round and got onto her knees herself.

She pushed me back, off the bed, and as I stood there she crawled to the edge and looked up into my eyes.

"Cum in my mouth babe," she said, and opened her mouth for me.

Wow! I never thought she would ever do that. I jerked off rapidly. My beautiful wife kneeling before me like that, her head tilted back, her mouth wide open, wanting to take my spunk into it, was a huge turn on and I came quickly and hard...and without much control.

I spurted as much on her face as I did into her mouth and for a few moments I thought I'd blown it, literally and figuratively, but she swallowed what was in her mouth and grinned.

"Mmmm... yes, babe, I love it!" She was looking me straight in the eyes now, as best as she could, cum was dripping off her right eyebrow and she had that eye closed.

She wiped the cum away from her eye so she could open it and as she looked at me she licked it off her fingers, savouring it slowly.

Then she leaned forward and took my cock in her hand and fed it into her mouth. She licked and sucked it clean, before falling back onto the bed.

She lay there, propped up on her elbows, her legs open, naturally, not deliberately provocatively. Traces of my spunk still on her forehead and her cheek. She looked amazing and it took every ounce of willpower I had to prise myself away.

As I sat at my desk in work, unable to concentrate on anything except Sophie, I realised that this was yet more evidence of a new, more sexual Sophie.

I had no idea what was driving these changes in her; how long she'd had these feelings, these thoughts, or why they were coming out now. But I knew one thing, the decision I had been contemplating since Sunday morning wasn't mine alone to make. It was also Sophie's.

And I knew just how much she wanted to do it. And on that basis I had to ask myself, whether I liked it or not, if I really had any choice...

Cambridge

Keeping us all nicely hooked...

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Loving this...

peterborough

Getting even better ????

Barnsley

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

This may have been said before but have you ever thought of publishing your stories .. stunning writing xx

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Very good story

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Terrific writing ... well done and thank you!

Newtownards

This is so good, I am completely hooked. Thank you for sharing.

Llandudno

I brooded on the matter all day, not really getting anywhere with it. But I knew what Sophie wanted, what her decision was going to be, and I knew I needed to find a way to get my head around it.

Sophie was going out that night, to the cinema with Anna, and she messaged me mid-afternoon to say that they were going out for something to eat and a girly chat first.

I knew that meant I had the whole evening to myself, as they would almost certainly be stopping off in some bar after the film too.

That gave me the chance to do some research in peace. I knew that I was thinking about all this in purely emotional terms. And with very little idea about what it would mean in practice. I knew enough to know that some people were 'swingers', but beyond some 1970s based notion of a party where all the men put their car keys into a pot and the women drew them out at random, to decide who they were going home with, I didn't really understand much about that lifestyle.

I also knew about dogging, which had never appealed to me. And I had seen documentaries on Channel 5 and obscure satellite channels about sex clubs, but they had been made to look only slightly less seedy than lap dancing joints.

I needed some proper information before I could agree to anything. So I turned to Google, albeit in incognito mode. It wasn't that I was hiding anything from Sophie, but I didn't want her to know exactly how innocent I was about all of this.

A few failed searches based around 'Swingers' and 'Swinging' just brought up references dominated by Frank Sinatra. I had to be more explicit and 'Swingers porn' did the trick. I wasn't really looking for porn, as such, I wanted information primarily, but confronted with the links and images the search returned, I couldn't help but click on them.

That was the start of a deep and rapid dive into a whole new world...

Yes, I found porn, but I also quickly learned about terms like cuckold, hotwife and stag and vixen. I hadn't realised there was so much variation, subtlety even, to the different things people did.

I realised that it wasn't a question of finding out how things worked, you could follow the lifestyle in whichever way suited you. Whichever way turned you on.

As I read about people's experiences, as I watched the porn, I found myself understanding more about what was covered by the various labels attached to different activities, and more importantly about the various nuances in each.

So I understood what cuckolding was and instantly knew I had no interest in the type of humiliation cuckold play that some couples liked. I didn't want to have my cock caged, I didn't want some guy, some 'bull', slapping my face with his cock and neither was I sucking it or cleaning his cum out of Sophie.

I really hoped Sophie wasn't looking for that kind of thing either!

And I didn't want the kind of stag and vixen lifestyle where I watched other men fucking Sophie. When I read that some guys didn't even want to use that situation to fuck other women, I was baffled.

But I also knew that it's very much a case of 'each to their own' where human sexuality is concerned.

The only thing I could see working was a situation where Sophie went out and did her thing and I did mine. She fucked other men and I fucked other women. What was that called? I supposed I was being cuckolded in a way, and she was being a kind of vixen, or a hotwife. But that was only one side of it.

In the end I gave up trying to find a label. An 'open relationship' was probably the best way I could find to describe what that would be.

But still the main question remained unanswered; could I say 'yes' to this?

I was still hesitant, apprehensive, even though I knew now that this wouldn't be humiliating for me, it wasn't making me less of a man. In fact it would be the opposite. I would be strong and confident in my sexuality. Secure. Knowing that I could let my wife go out and seek extra cock because she would always come back to me.

And it was just sex. I had done it with other women. It didn't change who I was or what I thought or felt for Sophie. It was out of my mind almost the moment I had my trousers back on.

It was just that Sophie had only ever been mine. And I just couldn't get that out of my head. How would I feel if I gave that up, gave her body up, to another man? What if I couldn't handle it? Because once it was done it couldn't ever be undone.

Maybe I just needed to stop thinking about it in terms of what Sophie would be doing. Maybe I needed to forget about that. Focus instead on the opportunities for me. Let the positive side outweigh the negative one.

I had already relocated from the lounge to the bedroom with my tablet once I started watching the porn and my cock had quickly required releasing from my pants.

I had lain on the bed, idly wanking, edging myself as I watched videos of real wives being shared with their husband's 'friend', or younger or older men, or taking 'monster cocks' .

I watched them being spitroasted and gangbanged in their living rooms, their bedrooms or hotel rooms.

I watched white wives take black cock for the first time. And white wives who wanted black mens' 'seed' in them. I found out that interracial porn was a thing and learned the terms 'creampie' and 'breeding'.

And I quickly developed the habit of searching a woman's left hand for a wedding or engagement ring. Finding that it was the confirmation of her status that this provided which made a video just that bit hotter.

But now I turned my tablet over and pushed it to one side. I lay back and conjured up the images I created on Saturday morning, of Hannah, riding my cock, cupping her firm tits, her smooth pussy grinding into me as I pushed my cock up into her...

Or Hannah on all fours, looking back at me over her shoulder, waiting for me to enter her...

Or Hannah...

What? Hannah what?

I wasn't feeling it.

Hannah on her side, her leg raised for me to fuck her the way I had fucked Sophie on Sunday morning...

Sophie...

And then the image in my head glitched. And it was Sophie, in nothing but a black suspender belt and black stockings. On her side, her hand parting her labia as a big, thick cock entered her.

Not mine. Not my cock.

And I saw the look of ecstasy on her face at feeling a cock like that inside her for the first time.

What the fuck?

The image had risen unbidden. But it was strong and clear. I could see her taking another man's cock. Loving it. I could hear her crying out.

Then suddenly she was on her back and her legs were wide open, inviting this stranger into her.

And he was fucking her hard, filling her, stretching that beautiful cunt that was only used to me, that would never be the same again.

I came hard. I couldn't help it. I didn't want to. But that was the thought that my mind gave me to make me cum. That was the image. But I didn't want that. The thought of it made me feel sick.

But...

I didn't know. Why had that turned me on? The thing I was most worried about. Scared of, even.

I cleaned myself up, having remembered tissues this time, and got into bed, intending to read, but unable to think about anything other than the images I had created.

It was close to midnight when Sophie arrived home. I hoped she wasn't horny, because I was spent. Luckily she wasn't, but she wasn't tired either.

I wondered if she had been discussing things with Anna, the way women do with their girlfriends, or maybe she had a sixth sense about what I had been doing, because she sat on the bed, her legs crossed beneath her and, after we had exchanged pleasantries about my day and the film, she asked me if I had thought any more about what she had said.

I told her that it was all I had thought about.

She had an expectant look on her face, as if convinced I was about to tell her what she wanted to hear. Instead I told her how I was feeling.

'I don't know if I can Soph, ' I said, 'I'm not completely against the idea, in principle, but it's just...'

I looked at her.

'You're mine Soph. You always have been. Mine and mine alone. And I like that. I know it's selfish, but I love that no other man has ever been with you.'

I could see the disappointment rising in her face as I continued.

'I just don't know how I could handle it, knowing that you were going off to meet another man that first time. That's the killer, if I say yes and it's a mistake, I can't take it back.'

She winced and screwed her face up, then looked down at the bed for a good few seconds. I thought she was processing this news. Coming to terms with it.

But then she took a deep breath and looked up at me.

'What if I had already been with someone else?'

My guess the guy on the train or someone from Chester... either way this is getting good!!!

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Cambridge

Now it's getting interesting... Don't keep us waiting too long.

york thorganby

Mmmmm loving it xxx

Fantastic writing OP.

Llandudno

I wanted to ask what she meant. If it meant what I feared it did. But I knew. I could see it written all over her face.

I know it's a well worn cliché, but I really did feel as though I had been punched in the stomach.

And had I wanted to, I believe I could very easily have cried.

It couldn't be true. Not Sophie. Not my Sophie.

Used by another man. Violated.

This is what ran through my head. The kind of terms in which I was  thinking.

I know I was a terrible hypocrite, but there you go. I don't deny it, but I won't apologise for it either.

I became aware that I was shaking. It probably wasn't as visible as it felt, but I knew I wouldn't be able to speak without my voice trembling and that was the last thing I felt I needed to portray at that moment. What I perceived as weakness.

I just looked at her.

I could see concern on her face, for me. She was worried that she had hurt me. But there was something more. If not quite defiance then at least an absence of regret.

She opened her mouth to speak again, but I just held my hand up. "Don't!" I said.

I got out of bed and headed for the ensuite. I was just stunned and needed a few moments alone. To think. To process what she had just said.

But I couldn't think. I just looked at myself in the mirror and then, when I didn't find any answers there, I sat down on the closed lid of the toilet seat.

I wasn't angry. I knew I had no right to be, bearing in mind the things I had done. The thoughts I'd had, even as recently as Saturday morning about Hannah. Sophie was no different to me in that respect. What she had done was no different to what I had done.

I wasn't thinking about our relationship, our marriage, either. The thought that it was over because of this didn't enter my head. I would never leave her, especially not over something like this.

But I was thinking about how I could come to terms with it...if I could come to terms with it. How I could live with it, with the knowledge that she had been with another man.

The image came back into my head; Sophie on her side, taking a different cock and suddenly I realised where her new-found enthusiasm and sexual confidence had come from.

It had come from fucking someone else.

He had fucked her like that. And he had cum in her mouth while she waited on her knees for it.

She was horny on Sunday morning because she wanted to be fucked the way he fucked her.

I shook my head at my stupidity, my naivety, for not seeing it. And of course that's why she had asked me if I had thought about fucking other women.

She was seeking a way to fuck this guy without having to sneak around.

I gave a little snort. A sarcastic one. At least she was trying to be honest with me. To be open. Fair play to her eh?

But... she was.

And it was more than I had ever been with her.

I could a deep breath and exhaled slowly. It was time to go back out. To talk to her. To find out what exactly had been going on.

And to find out what was going to happen next...

Cambridge

A whole new world of excitement awaits...

cambridge

Llandudno

It started when she went to Chester.

That very first morning, when I dropped her off at the station and some guy held the door open for her.

It was him.

As they walked along the platform and crossed the covered bridge to the Eastbound platform he had made small talk, about how chilly it was, about having to catch an early train.

That's when she had found out that he caught the same train every day. And he had found out what he wanted to; that she would be catching that train every day for the next two weeks.

The conversation had continued on the platform. Why she was going to Chester for two weeks.

Sophie, so friendly, so unsuspecting, had happily engaged in chat with him whilst waiting for the train.

Why wouldn't she? He was well dressed, she said, obviously intelligent, well spoken, a little older, as she put it, and apparently took a genuine interest in her work.

When I'd asked her how much older, she guessed in his forties, maybe fifties, it was hard to say because he obviously looked after himself.

Her company had provided her with first-class tickets, and when she had found a seat on the train he'd sat across from her at the same table, in a nearly empty carriage.

He'd vaguely mentioned his work, but it was obviously something important. And well paid.

And he'd dropped things into the conversation, about travel, for work and pleasure, about wine, food, clothes. He'd impressed her with his knowledge, his lifestyle, his confidence, his obvious and natural air of authority.

All whilst being friendly and engaging.

Of course Sophie didn't explain it exactly like this. I pieced it together from the things she said then and subsequently.

What he'd done, very subtly and cleverly, was to make her respect him. Make her want him to think positively about her.

He hadn't hit on her. Not at all. The conversation never went remotely close to that.

Except that the whole situation was designed to hit on her. Everything from holding the door open for her onwards. It wasn't a quick chat up, it was a cleverly-crafted campaign to get her in his clutches. And it had worked.

Having gained her respect on that first journey, he'd told her, as the train pulled in to Chester, that he hoped she didn't mind him saying so, but he thought she wore too much make up. He could tell she had a naturally pretty face and she shouldn't hide it.

So the next day, knowing that he would be on the train, and wanting him to approve of her, she'd done as he suggested and stripped her make up right back.

He had immediately said how much better she looked. And she was pleased to have pleased him.

And then he had said that now she just needed to wear some more elegant and flattering clothes.

And so she had changed her wardrobe.

Now I know that he was 'negging' her, a classic tactic used by experienced pick up artists. But when I first heard Sophie explain how their relationship had developed, I didn't understand this at all, why he had found it so easy to manipulate her.

And so it had gone on. Her becoming more and more admiring of him. Wanting more and more to please him and to have him admire her too. Him pushing the boundaries a little bit more each time, until the conversation had innocently turned to her figure and how much better it looked in the clothes she now wore.

By the first Friday he had invited her to have a coffee at lunchtime. That was when he had first told her how attracted he was to her, although, of course, he knew she was married and respected that completely. He was just saying...

And somewhere along the line, as their friendship had blossomed and she became more confident with him, and more trusting, she had told him that I was the only person she had slept with, giving him just the leverage he needed.

He'd planted a seed in her mind that sex was an important part of life for a human being. How he believed that it was something to be fully explored and enjoyed. And he wondered how she had managed to restrict herself and be happy with that. He didn't think he could have done that.

By the Wednesday of the second week she completely agreed with him. She needed to broaden the range of her sexual experiences, otherwise there was a danger that she might in time come to have some serious regrets. And that could pose a problem in her marriage.

And when he then restated how attractive she was to him, how interested he was in her, she was thrilled. So she had arranged to be unfaithful with him. To stay over in Chester on the Friday, under cover of a work's night out. And then she had been unable to prise herself away on the Saturday morning, so she had stayed all day having sex with him.

And that, I realised is why there were no shopping bags when I picked her up that night. And that Alex, as he was called, was the man who had walked out of the station behind her on the Saturday night and had walked right past me, having spent most of the past 24 hours fucking my wife...

peterborough

Wow loving this thread ??

peterborough

Wow loving this thread ??

Cambridge

And the pieces start to fall into place...

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Fantastic story.

Great story

Barnsley

Purbeck

Newtownards

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Llandudno

As I said, that isn't how Sophie explained it all to me that night.

She told me how they'd met, and bits of how she got more friendly with him, and how she ended up going to bed with him.

She fed me back the lines I later realised she'd got from him, when I eventually pieced together all the details of the way he had groomed and manipulated her. These were the lines she'd already given me on Sunday morning, about needing to explore and broaden her horizons, sexually, to stave off any future trouble between her and me.

He'd given her those as a way of justifying it to herself. She'd passed them on as a way of justifying it to me.

But the bottom line was she'd met an older, intelligent, good looking man, who was confident and assured and who had shown interest in her.

She fancied him. He just needed to give her the idea that something could be possible between them and she had been happy to believe what he said. Because she wanted him to fuck her.

Looking back I can see truth in what he said to her. Our sex life was stale... and declining. And she was undoubtedly already aware of her extremely limited experience. It would have been better if she had fucked around in college, like I had, but even then she might have been ready to look for something else by this time.

After all, I was.

She was a sexual powderkeg. He just saw this and lit the fuse.

What he didn't do was step back.

And after she had explained how he had got her into bed, well... onto a bed... In a hotel room in Chester, I wanted to know what had happened.

She'd obviously enjoyed it enough to be unable to tear herself away from it the next morning. And enough to still be horny three days later, wanting to recreate some of it with me.

"Go on then," I said to her, "tell me what happened once you got back to his room."

She didn't want to say. She protested that I didn't need to know details, that it would just hurt me to hear it. But I persisted.

"Don't you think I need to know?" I asked her, my face set, expressionless, my voice calm. "If your argument is that you need to seek new experiences, then doesn't it follow that you need to share them with me? Otherwise all I will be able to do is the same, obviously boring, crap sex that I give you."

There was hurt on her face. My tone had hardened whilst I was speaking. I hadn't intended it to. I hadn't intended to say that final part. But obviously there wasn't a total absence of anger on my part.

"Don't!" she said, "Don't say it like that. It's not true. This was just different, that's all."

"I presume that position we did on Sunday, you on your side, was one he did. And he wanked into your mouth"

She said nothing. Her silence all the confirmation I needed. "I suppose you must have liked the taste of him, to want it again. How did mine taste in comparison?"

I saw a tear form in the corner of her right eye. Then another in her left before they both broke free and trickled down her cheeks.

I hadn't intended to argue with her. I didn't mean to make her cry. I actually wasn't angry, not rationally. Although, emotionally, perhaps I was... a little.

I paused and took a deep breath. And found myself apologising. "I'm sorry. I don't want an argument. I'm not even angry, not really. It's just a shock that's all."

She sniffled. "I know. I'm sorry too, for telling you like that. I could have found a better way."

There wasn't, I noticed, an apology for being unfaithful.

"Just tell me what happened please," I said, "I want to know." And I did. Not because I wanted, or expected to be turned on by it, but because I felt the only way I could deal with it was to know the facts. Otherwise my imagination was going to run riot and fill my head with ideas and images. And not knowing whether they were true or not would be way worse than hearing, knowing, what actually took place.

Sophie looked at me. Unconvinced. But I just nodded at her to confirm it was OK. "Please." I repeated.

She gave a deep sigh and looked up to the ceiling. I knew she was visually recalling everything. Accessing her memories of it. Replaying it.

"OK," she finally said, "if you want to know, I'll tell you, but..." she hesitated, "but promise me you won't go mad..."

Jesus. What did that mean?

peterborough

Wow great to hear more ??

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Fantastic story, love the way the suspense is building. Cant wait for more.

Cambridge

Mmmm I can guess what that might mean...

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Looking forward to hearing more

I think I would have pushed her under the train with him

Whiteley

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Whoa this is dynamite.

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

york thorganby

We are both loving this story , fantastic xxxx

Purbeck

Newtownards

halifax

Horny not mad x

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *urvy cathy2023TV/TS  over a year ago

rathmines

Fantastic story and so well written ????

Llandudno

"OK," I said, hesitantly, wondering what was coming. I couldn't believe I was sitting there, about to hear Sophie tell me how another man had fucked her.

"He'd booked a suite at the Grosvenor and told me to meet him at the Brasserie after work."

That was a detail I didn't need and my stomach lurched when I heard it. I had just pictured them in a Travelodge. But The Grosvenor! He'd booked a room at The Grosvenor. And not just a room; a suite. This guy was clearly a sharp operator with the resources to back it up. A suite at the Grosvenor wasn't something I would, or could, have laid on.

"He told me just to have something light to eat; that we could have room service later if I was hungry. He said it was excellent. So I just had a club salad. To be honest I wasn't hungry anyway. But I really needed a drink. I was so nervous."

I could hear the nervousness in her voice now too. I knew this wasn't easy for her. She couldn't know how I was going to react to the things she was about to say. And maybe there was a bit of guilt, shame even.

I was also gleaning important information from the things she was saying. Like the fact that this guy had done this before and he'd used the Grosvenor for it. That's how he knew their room service was so good. Plus twice Sophie had used the phrase 'he told me to'. This guy was confident, and very much in charge. And it sounded like Sophie was very willing to do exactly what he told her to.

It made me wonder how far he would take that...

She continued, "We had a bottle of champagne and he ordered some oysters too. Just two each. I didn't really want them, but I didn't want to look like a pleb... they were OK, actually." she shrugged.

"And then you went up to his room?" I asked, before correcting myself, "Sorry, his suite."

"I did," she said, "I went up first."

I was puzzled.

She explained "I'd come straight from work, so I wasn't exactly dressed sexily. Or feeling very sexy. But he'd foreseen that." She paused, "He gave me a keycard and told me to go up by myself first, to freshen up... And to change into something he'd left for me on the bed."

I was feeling sick again at how impressive and in control this guy was, but I had to know. "Which was?" I asked.

She paused again. "You don't need to do this babe. I told you I slept with him, you don't need to know anything else."

"But I do. I want to know." I said. But did I? Really? The more I was hearing the less I was sure about that.

Sophie wasn't convinced, I could tell that, but I think she felt that as the guilty party she wasn't in any position to say how this was going to happen. "It was a black one piece body," she said, "lacy, with a pair of stockings to attach to it."

I didn't need any more detail than that. I could picture her in it, I could picture her sitting on the bed rolling the stockings up her legs. I could picture her waiting for him.

"Very nice," I said, "I bet you looked amazing."

She didn't know if that was a genuine compliment or whether I was being sarcastic - neither did I, if truth be told - and she didn't respond to that. So I continued, "And then presumably he came up, or did you have to call him?... To tell him you were ready for him."

"I messaged him."

I just nodded slowly. "And then?"

I was making her do this. She took another deep breath. "He came in and told me to stand and then to do a twirl. He said I looked amazing too. He said I had a stunning figure and that my bum looked gorgeous in that outfit."

I was listening to my wife telling me how she had paraded herself for another man. Put herself on display for him, so he could appraise what it would be like to fuck her.

She went on, clearly reasoning that the policy now was just to tell me what happened and get it over with, "Then he came over and kissed me. That was the first time I had kissed him," she said it as though it somehow lessened her guilt,  "and then he kissed my neck and moved his hand to my breast."

She was looking up again now, visualising again, reliving it.

"Then he led me to the bed and told me to sit down on the edge. He pushed me back, so I was lying down and then he kissed all the way down my body, from my throat to my..." she searched for the right word, a comfortable word, "my... between my legs."

"Your pussy." I said, an edge to my words, which she detected.

She looked at me, an edge to her expression now too, then shrugged and rolled her eyes because of how explicit I wanted her to be. She clearly felt there was no need for it.

"OK, if that's how you want me to put it, he kissed my PUSSY," she punched the word out at me, "through the fabric of the body, then he undid the fasteners underneath me and the material sprang back exposing me."

I had wanted details. She was going to give me details.

"God, I was so self-conscious that he was seeing me like that, I mean, there's only ever been you, so I just lay there and closed my eyes. I couldn't move. I just didn't know what to do. And then I felt his tongue opening me."

And there it was. Confirmation of the moment another man touched her there. It was weird, my heart had been pounding inside my chest as she was telling me what had happened, but suddenly I just let go, and a strange calm descended upon me. Almost as though I was accepting defeat. There was nothing I could do. It was done.

She went on now, not looking at me, looking down, tracing her finger along the stitching on the duvet, just rattling her story out.

"He pushed it right inside me and I was just rigid for a few seconds at the feel of it inside me. Then he licked me and sucked my clit while he fingered me....", a pause, "until I came." Another pause and she looked up at me, briefly, I think to check my reaction, because she had started getting into the retelling, starting to relive it, before catching herself. She resumed both her tale and the tracing of the stitching, but this time keeping the details sparse.

"Then he stood and undressed and put a condom on. And then he shagged me."

She wasn't leaving it there. I wasn't going to let her. "How?" I asked. Demanded.

"Babe does it matter? He went down on me and made me cum, then he shagged me."

"Was it good? Did you cum again?"

She sighed, a hint of exasperation at my insistence in making her tell me. "Yes and yes. OK?"

"Well then it matters. So tell me please, how did he fuck you?"

"You know how he fucked me."

"On your side."

"Yes"

"But not just like that though. How else?"

"Oh for fuck's sake. Fine, right, fine, you want to know, he fucked me every way you can imagine. He fucked me on my  side, he fucked me with my legs back over my shoulders, he fucked me doggy style and a load of other ways which probably have names but I don't know what they are, I just know they were fucking amazing. He fucked me on the  bed, on the sofa, over the desk, sitting on his lap in an armchair and on the floor on all fours. Then he tied my hands behind my back with his tie and fucked me up the bum, and that was fucking amazing too. It was all amazing. He used me like I've never been used before. And after he'd done all that he made me kneel in front of him, grabbed the hair at the back of my head and fucked my mouth, before wanking off into it. Then on Saturday he did it all again, over and over, as well as a load of other things."

She paused for breath. Her face was red and she was staring at me defiantly.

"So there you go, you wanted to know, well now you do. And I'm sorry if you didn't like hearing it like that, but you asked for the details. And I'm sorry if I've hurt you... I am... but I'm not sorry I did it. I said it was amazing and it was. And life is too short not to make the most of it and enjoy yourself... "

She hesitated a second, then found the courage to say what she wanted to say, "And that's why I'm doing it again..."

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Awesome story

By *ickymac52Man  over a year ago

newry

Great story, but to be honest if that was my wife we would be finished.

Cambridge

"Great story, but to be honest if that was my wife we would be finished. "

And that's why you're not on here as a couple... Mrs

Cambridge

The next bit will be the best bit.. .

By *ickymac52Man  over a year ago

newry

"Great story, but to be honest if that was my wife we would be finished.

And that's why you're not on here as a couple... Mrs"

Quite, I wish we were but she has no interest in sex. But it is the sneaky affair, lack of remorse or respect for her partner. And the intention to continue regardless of his feelings. Its a great story but not a situation I could endure. Hypocritical I know but if she had talked to her partner about her wish to try other men then that I could understand.

Cambridge

I completely and wholeheartedly agree with you. However I expect there will be a twist in this tale...

Great story

This is how we got started

Newtownards

"Great story, but to be honest if that was my wife we would be finished.

And that's why you're not on here as a couple... Mrs

Quite, I wish we were but she has no interest in sex. But it is the sneaky affair, lack of remorse or respect for her partner. And the intention to continue regardless of his feelings. Its a great story but not a situation I could endure. Hypocritical I know but if she had talked to her partner about her wish to try other men then that I could understand."

Your wife is OK you being here?

Whiteley

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ????

Flitwick and Fakenham

Llandudno

Hello everyone.

This is the last post for a few days.

I decided to take a short break over Christmas because people will be out of their usual routines and hopefully spending time with loved ones.

So I thought that reading posts to a Fab story aren't going to be high on anyone's list of priorities for the next few days.

Rest assured the story will continue after Boxing Day, but for now I just want to thank anyone who has read and enjoyed my stories this year, either this one or 'Bringing my wife into the lifestyle', and especially those of you who have been kind enough to post their appreciation here or via PMs.

I'm very grateful for your support.

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful and blessed New Year in 2020.

S.

Llandudno

The words of that last sentence hit me almost physically. Not just the words themselves, but the way she said them. The expression on her face.

In the stunned, silent moments after they landed, I could feel my peripheral vision closing in, could hear the blood pulsing in my ears, my stomach tightening again. I was starting to drift out of my body, observing from outside this man and woman as though they were someone else. Not Sophie and I.

Her words were a statement of fact, of planned intent, not just mere desire.

I knew she was going to sleep with him again. And again and again probably. I realised that she already knew when and where. And how.

All my deliberations since Sunday morning, whether I could give up my exclusivity over her body in return for bedding others, like Hannah, had been a complete waste of time. She was going to do it anyway. She always had been.

And I could see now that I had no say in the matter. She was going to meet this guy again, with or without my approval. She had only asked me because she wanted to be able to do it openly. To save herself the stress and hassle of cheating.

And maybe because she really did love me and wanted to be honest and open with me.

The thought brought me back into the room, back into myself. Sophie was talking again, calmer again now, more measured. Reaching out and taking my hands into hers, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, that I lied to you, but I didn't think I could tell you, but now I knew that I had to, because I want you to be OK with it."

She shook my hands, a gesture of reassurance, "It's only sex," she said "and just for a little while, but I need to do this. Please, promise me you'll be OK with it..."

I didn't know what to say. Sophie had slept with another man, he'd had her in all kinds of ways and had even taken her arse. And the world hadn't ended. Yet. And here she was, right in front of me. Sophie. As always.

Except not as always, because now she could probably close her eyes and conjure up the feeling of someone else's cock inside her, recall the taste of his cum on her tongue, recollect it sliding down her throat. She had probably been doing it then, when she told me what he did to her. Her arse was probably throbbing again at the memory of that first incursion.

She was different, sexually. I'd already seen it first hand. She'd already brought him into our bed with us...

But I'd enjoyed it hadn't I? More than that, I'd loved it. And I wanted more of it. But I knew there was only one way I could get it.

But the daze her words had brought hadn't completely worn off yet. I couldn't really process all this. I couldn't have this conversation with her now, give her my blessing as she wanted.

I had to work all this out for myself.

"I need some time," I said, "it's too much to take in like that. I sighed and climbed off the bed. "I'm going to the spare room. Just for tonight. I'm not cross. I promise. But I just want to be alone, to think. OK?"

I wasn't really asking if it was OK, but as a fait accomplit, telling your wife that you are going to sleep in the spare room, whether she likes it or not, comes a very poor second to her telling you that she is going to be fucking someone else, whether you like it or not.

Nevertheless, off I sloped to the spare room, leaving a disappointed Sophie behind me.

I lay in bed, not even trying to sleep. My mind whirring with everything Sophie had told me. All the details. All the signs and pointers I'd missed, already starting to put two and two together with some of them.

I still felt hollow. And like I could very easily give in to the compulsion to cry over what had happened. But one thing was clear. This was just self pity. I wasn't angry at Sophie. Not just because I had done similar and so was in no position to judge her, but also because I understood why she had done it, and why she wanted to do it again.

Ok, fine, I told myself, she is going to be doing this and I can't stop her. I'm not prepared to lose her over this and she knows it. I could ask her not to do it, but that way lies trouble. There's no way she isn't going to see this guy again.

And maybe others? I realised that I didn't know how far she intended to take this.

Right then, if that's the way it was going to be then I had to find a way to live with it. And that way seemed obvious; to take the opportunity open to me. If she could fuck someone outside our marriage, so could I.

So do it then!

I reached for my phone, opened Snapchat and searched for Hannah again. This time I pressed 'Add' and sent her a message.

I tossed my phone to one side and lay back, immediately feeling better about everything. It was only sex and I wasn't losing Sophie. She loved me and, if anything, this was going to improve our sex life in the long run. We actually probably needed to do this. I was almost convinced.

And I, hopefully, got to fuck Hannah. And maybe other women too. I made a note to check out some of the online websites I'd read about earlier, when doing my research.

But for now my focus was firmly on Hannah and my hand slipped down to my suddenly stiffening cock. A few strokes and it was hard. Hmmm... I wondered, how would I fuck Hannah?

I searched for an image. There she was... Hannah... on a bed, on her knees, head resting on a pillow, her hands tied behind her back by a black tie, wearing a lacy black body and stockings.

I took hold of the body at the crotch and pulled at the fastners beneath the gusset. It opened, exposing her exquisite, shaved pussy between her cheeks. I pushed the body up, over her hips and bum, so that it gathered around her waist.

My hand reached between her legs to feel how satisfyingly wet she already was, and noticed her momentarily go rigid as her body reacted to my fingers as they made first contact with her soft, sensitive folds.

I edged forward, my stiff cock in hand and rubbed it up and down her slit. Then I found her hole and slowly I fed my cock into her willing, waiting, wet cunt.

She let out a long, low cry and buried her head, face first into the pillow as she felt herself stretching to take my length and girth. And repeated it again. And again. And again, as I rhythmically slid in and out of her. Increasing my tempo. Wanting her to feel properly fucked. Hard and fast and deep.

And then I took my cock out of her cunt and without ceremony pushed it into her arse. And now she really cried out.

The image flickered. And suddenly it wasn't Hannah being fucked.

And it wasn't me doing the fucking.

And my cock twitched in betrayal and suddenly I was spurting all over myself once again at the idea of someone else fucking my wife...

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Great story thanks for writing it, enjoy your Christmas looking forward to reading more later in the week

Winchester

Love this.

Twists, turns. More to come, I hope

Sherborne

Excellent story, building nicely

A very happy Christmas and a healthy prosperous New Year OP and all the lovely fabbers who appreciate good story telling (and of course those that don’t)

R

peterborough

Great story, look forward to more after Christmas ??????

Great story

Purbeck

By *urreyswitch69Man  over a year ago

Woking

Amazing writing,on the edge of my seat...

By *iyguyMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Keep checking in for the update. Another cracker

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ysterious_MidnightCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Nice writing, love how blatant she is about wanting more

Newtownards

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

Llandudno

[Removed by poster at 27/12/19 10:45:27]

Llandudno

I just lay there silent, motionless, my fingers coated in sticky cum, which was also pooled on my abdomen and in my navel.

What was going on? It was time for me to be honest with myself. Clearly I was getting off on the thought of Sophie being fucked by someone else. Even him taking her arse when I hadn't. So why make a big deal out of it? Yes, I hadn't known how I would handle it the first time it happened, hadn't known if I could handle it.

But here I was... It had happened. In her life Sophie had now had two cocks in her, had two guys cum in her mouth, two guys suck her nipples and squeeze her perfect tits. And now it had happened I knew I could handle it... and could handle it happening again.

In fact, I reckoned now that the first time was over, I could even get excited about it.

After all, Sophie and I had fucked twice since she gave herself to someone else. Admittedly, I hadn't known she'd done that at the time, but she'd known, and all it did was make her want to have great sex with me.

"Well that was a waste..."

The words jolted me out my thoughts.

Sophie was peering around the bedroom door. How long had she been there?

"What were you thinking about?" she asked, pushing the door open and walking into the room. "Was it me?"

I nodded and muttered "yes." I could hardly have said that I'd started off thinking about Hannah.

And it had been thoughts of my wife that had made me cum.

I felt a little embarrassed, but Sophie leaned over me and said "Good." Then she looked down towards my groin and looked back at me, biting her bottom lip. "Would you like me to clean you up?"

She didn't wait for a reply. She took hold of my right hand and took each finger into her mouth in turn. Running her tongue around each one. Sucking them and pushing them in and out of her mouth as she worked on each one. All the while looking at me with the filthiest expression I'd ever seen on her face.

When it was clean she put my hand down by my side and lowered her head to my abdomen. Her tongue probed slowly into my navel, lapping at the tiny pool of spunk. Then, without looking up, and just before she moved on to the larger deposits on my skin, she said "Tell me what you were thinking about. Were you thinking about fucking me?"

"Yes," I replied, "at first."

Now she looked at me a tiny speckle of cum on her top lip, before she licked it away. She was curious. "What were you thinking about when you came?"

I saw no point in lying about it. "Somebody else fucking you."

"Mmmm... Babe." She said, a look of delight on her face. "Tell me about it. Tell me what you were thinking."

"I thought about what you must have looked like, in that outfit he bought you. And I thought about you kneeling on a bed, with your hands tied behind your back, having your arse fucked."

"Do you like that idea?" she flashed a mischievous smile at me. I nodded. "Then maybe I should let you do that to me." she said.

"God, yes" I said, my hand reaching out to her, running through her hair. I could feel my cock stirring at the thought, even though I'd only just cum.

"What else?" she asked, before returning to her clean-up work, her tongue running over my lower abdomen, towards my cock. She noticed that it was growing, moving languidly towards the middle of my groin as it became engorged. "Mmmm... Hello" she said, and took hold of my semi-erect penis and covered it with her mouth.

The warmth of her mouth and the feel of her lips and tongue on my cock completed its transformation, as it rapidly became fully hard in her mouth.

I closed my eyes, just feeling the sensation of her around me.

"I thought about you looking back over your shoulder, waiting to take him inside you. I thought about his cock at the entrance to your arse and then him driving it into you."

She gave a small moan, her mouth too full of cock to speak.

"Then I thought about him fucking you. Hard. And the noises you would make." as I said it I raised my pelvis, pushing my cock further into her mouth, and placed both my hands on her head, holding her down onto me.

She let me keep her there like that for a few seconds, obliging me by sucking me hard, but then she pushed her head back, off my cock.

She stood and quickly hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her pyjama pants, dropping them to the floor. She stepped out of them and climbed onto the bed, straddling me in one easy movement.

She took my cock in her hand and pulled it backwards, as she manouvered herself over it, then slowly lowered herself down over my shaft.

I wanted her tits too and I reached out to her for them, but she remained upright, slowly gyrating her pussy round and round on my cock.

"So you want me to fuck him again... And tell you all about it." It was a statement more than a question. She knew the answer.

"Yes." I replied, my voice barely more than a whisper as my breathing quickened.

And then I added, "Every time."

"Mmmm... God, babe, yes, every time." The pace with which she was riding me increased markedly. "I'll let him fuck me and have me however he wants. And I'll come home to tell you all about it."

She clearly had images and ideas of her own running through her mind. Things he had told her he wanted to do? Things she had fantasised about herself? Either way she was now furiously riding me, bringing herself to a shuddering climax, the sight of her, and the thought of what was in her head, took me along with her.

We came together for the first time I could remember in a long while. And then she collapsed onto me and I wrapped my arms around her tightly, kissing the top of her head.

"Thank you," she said into my chest, "I love you so much."

I wasn't sure if she was thanking me for the orgasm or for being ok about her seeing this other guy.

I didn't get a chance to find out, because at that moment my phone pinged. A message notification.

Sophie didn't move, didn't lift her head, she just said "Who's that at this time of night...?!"

Cambridge

Great story

peterborough

Building up nicely ????

By *eddy004Man  over a year ago

Toy Town

What a brilliant read

cambridge

neath

Nice

Newtownards

york thorganby

Just gets better and better xxx

Sherborne

Another really good story OP, I have a feeling this could run for a while

Strange he didn’t ask the 2 most popular questions when wife returns after being fucked, what was his cock like? And did he cum inside you?

Really looking forward to the next updates

Llandudno

I knew who it was without needing to look.

But there was no way I could tell Sophie. Yes, I now had freedom to fuck Hannah, and any other woman, but there was no way I could convince Sophie that I had only hooked up with Hannah since she had first raised the idea of me sleeping with other women.

And besides, Sophie might want to look at the message and there might be something in it which gave away the fact that I had met Hannah last Friday... before Sophie started all this.

I know she had cheated, so she couldn't exactly be mad with me. But I liked her thinking that it was only her who had done so. Being the injured party gave me some leverage I might need further down the line, so I wasn't about to toss it away.

So I lied.

"It's probably an email linked to some app on my phone or something. They're a bloody nuisance, I get them all the time. Either that or a notification that it's about to start raining."

Sophie was too tired to care. "Are you coming back to our bed?" she asked me, "So you can make love to me again in the morning, before you go to work."

"Yes," I replied, "I'll be there now, I just need to pee and clean myself up again." My cock was covered in a fresh coat of cum again, once Sophie had lifted herself off it.

Sophie said OK, that she would use the ensuite and I could use the main bathroom, and she would see me in bed in a minute.

I waited for her to leave, pretending to be getting up slowly, then, as soon as she had, I reached for my phone.

Hannah...

"Hey you, I thought you had forgotten about me when I didn't hear from you. I'm not used to being kept waiting" she added a winking emoji.

She would know that I had read the message, so I needed to reply. I didn't want to piss her off. But I didn't have time for a chat now.

"Sorry," I typed, "just haven't had time. And I don't have time to chat properly now either. Sorry, I thought I did. Can we chat tomorrow?"

She was probably going to think I was a right idiot. And probably wouldn't want to be bothered with me if I was going to mess her around like this.

Shit, I noticed the little cloud icon at the bottom of the screen, which meant she was typing. 'No, don't do this now.' I thought. 'I don't have time to get into this.'

The message back said "You're playing it cool LOL. OK, I presume your wife is waiting for you. Ha, ha."

But to my relief a second message followed almost immediately, "catch you tomorrow then xx"

I had a reprieve. I would definitely be messaging her tomorrow, but for now, and until I could think of a satisfactory explanation for Sophie about how I met Hannah, I turned Snapchat notifications off.

The next morning Sophie and I made love, just as we said we would. It wasn't anything olympian, it was a man and his wife reconnecting. We spooned and then Sophie went on top, but reverse cowgirl for a change, before lying back on top of me, so that I could wrap my legs around hers and reach around her to play with her breasts. She played with her clit, and after she came I allowed myself to cum too.

Nothing was said about the night before, about Sophie's revelation and her wish to continue seeing someone else, or my subsequent acceptance of it. We ate breakfast and I got ready for work, just like any other normal couple.

But as soon as I got to work I closed my office door and took out my phone. Opening Snapchat, I messaged Hannah.

"Hi, sorry about last night. But I'm free to chat now if you are? Xx"

Five minutes later her reply came back. "That's OK. I understand. I can't talk now though. Where are you today? Do you want to meet for a coffee at lunchtime?"

Wow, that's quick I thought, but then I remembered that we had already talked for hours on Friday night, and almost slept together then, so coffee was hardly a great leap forward.

I also remembered that she had said that she worked in an office in town, and that I had told her that I did too, so she would know that I was likely to be able to meet up with her.

We arranged to meet at 12.30, at a pub away from the immediate town centre.

I spent the morning trying to recall what else we had talked about on Friday night. I knew that I had told her that I was married, because that's why I told her I couldn't sleep with her. And we had talked about her relationships. And sex had cropped up, but not in any great detail, just a couple of anecdotes about previous experiences she'd had.

And then I remembered her saying that she liked older guys, in response to me wondering what she was doing with me. I was being a bit tongue in cheek, because I thought I was probably only about seven or eight years older than her, but she'd said that she had been with guys older than me, but the conversation got interrupted by one of her friends saying that she wanted her to go to the loo with her, as women do.

Now I remembered, she said that she had lost her virginity to an older guy, the implication being a much older guy, who she had seen for a few months when she was 18.

I was sure there was more too, but it was lost to the alcohol induced haze that had eventually obscured most of the later part of the night.

I arrived at the pub about 5 minutes early, she was 5 minutes late, but that was fine. I was only just starting to wonder if she would turn up when she walked in. I'd been trying to recall her face from Friday night, but I couldn't quite keep it fixed in my mind, it kept slipping in and out of focus, as so often happens with someone you have only met once.

But as soon as I saw her I remembered everything about her. Not just her face, but her hair, her voice, even her smell. She was dressed very differently today though. Very professional; black trousers, a pale blue blouse and a black jacket to match the trousers.

I immediately imagined that she would have something sexier on underneath. Perhaps a matching bra and panties set in vivid red or purple.

I rose to greet her and ventured a peck on the cheek. She sat down opposite me and gathered the back of her hair together into one strand, and let it cascade over her left shoulder.

I asked her about how her morning had gone. She worked in the Marketing Department in the new council offices in the town and told me something about some event they were planning. But I didn't really care. My thoughts were elsewhere.

Every so often she would lean forward slightly, or twist in her chair, and although her boobs were quite small, her blouse was tailored, so it still clung to her chest and the outline of her bra would be visible as her breast pushed against the fabric of the blouse.

I was trying not to stare at her chest. We both knew that we were there for sex, but I didn't want to appear lecherous. But the memory of the top she wore on Friday was persistent, as was the memory of cupping her breast and playing with her nipple in the club.

I was consumed by a lust for her. I really needed to have her, to see her naked, to suck those hard nipples, to fuck her. And I knew it wouldn't be tender and loving. It would be hard and animalistic.

It was all I could do to stop myself jumping on her there and then. God, she was delightful. I became aware that my foot was tapping away on the floor furiously. A release of the tension that was building up inside me. Jesus, I needed to get a grip!

I consciously forced myself to stop tapping my foot and to calm the fuck down.

Hannah was asking me a question. And being direct.

"So how come you changed your mind? I thought you couldn't do this" she was smiling mischievously. Good. That meant she knew what I was there for. And seeing as that was what she wanted to talk about, I presumed that was why she was here too.

"I didn't think I could. I wanted to. I really, really wanted to, but I couldn't bring myself to cheat on my wife. And then out of the blue she told me I could sleep with other women if I wanted to." I shrugged, as if to say 'go figure'.

For now I had decided not to tell her the whole story. I didn't know this girl, yet, and it would have been unwise to lay mine and Sophie's sex life completely open to a stranger.

I'm not entirely sure Hannah believed that explanation though. On the face of it, it did seem extremely convenient.

"Lucky you," she said, and then asked, "so did you tell her about me or something?"

"Christ no. She just came out with it on Sunday morning." I shrugged again.

She knew there was more to it than that. But I don't suppose she really cared. All that mattered is that I was apparently free to fuck her.

"So you can meet me whenever you want then? Not just a one off. And no need for secrets."

It sounded wonderful, the way she said it. I had to admit that I hadn't thought past my desire to have her. But it seemed that it could be more than just one glorious fuck. That she was up for it being more than that.

"Pretty much." I said.

She looked at me, and leaned forward, a seductive smile appearing on her lips. "So when do you want me then?"

Good question. When could I actually do this? Had Sophie and I officially started our open relationship?

Before I could answer, my phone pinged. It was a message from Sophie.

I read it three times, taking in the meaning and implications of every sentence, every phrase, every word.

Then I looked at Hannah.

"Tonight?"

Newtownards

By *luttyzoeTV/TS  over a year ago

Lutterworth

peterborough

Wow enjoying this thread ????

neath

Nice

Winchester

Please!! More!!

Llandudno

TT20

Hannah and I arranged to meet up again at 7 o'clock that evening, in the same bar where I'd first seen her the previous Friday.

She told me that she still lived with her parents, although she pretty much had her own self-contained flat in their house. But I could tell that she was uneasy about taking me back there during the week. Her parents were often away at the weekend, but were very firmly home that night.

I told her it was fine and said that I would book us a room in the local Travelodge. I'd have to book it for the night, even though we only needed it for a few hours, but that was no problem.

I returned to work, excited about the evening ahead, but still scarcely able to believe what was happening in my life. And still with a lingering sense of unease about what Sophie was doing.

I opened the message I had received from her and read it again.

"Hi babe. Thank you so much for last night, for being so understanding and OK with everything. It's just something I really feel I need to do. I'm going to Alex's tonight. I'll probably be very late back, so don't wait up. I love you so, so much xxxx"

That was the first time she told me his name. A name that would become such a familiar part of my life.

And I noted that she wasn't asking me if it was OK, if I was still OK with everything. She was just telling me where she was going. As far as she was concerned now it was obviously full steam ahead and no looking back.

My stomach still turned as I read the message, as I read the words... "I'm going to Alex's tonight. I'll probably be very late back."

Now she was going to his house. Not a hotel. His house. I realised that it wasn't the thought of her having sex with him that made me uneasy, it was the idea of her being involved in his life like that. In his home. Would it become a familiar place for her? Somewhere she came to know and be comfortable in. Somewhere she did more than just fuck. Somewhere she ate, and watched telly and slept. Somewhere she kept a toothbrush and spare panties.

Stop it! I told myself. You were OK about this last night. You were turned on by it. This guy isn't a romantic threat. You and Sophie are soulmates. It's just sex, just for a while, until she is satisfied she has sown her wild oats.

Even as I was telling myself this I realised that I would actually rather she was being fucked by a string of guys; detached, unemotional one offs, than just going with one other man.

I shook my head. At myself as much as anything. I closed the message and opened Chrome. I quickly went to the Travelodge site and booked a room for Hannah and I.

It was time to put Sophie to one side and focus on Hannah instead...

She was five minutes late again that evening, but I was expecting that. We had one drink each, an expensive rhubarb gin for her and a session IPA for me, which we drank by the bar, with her standing right up against me, her leg frequently brushing mine. Her body language was unmistakable, to me or anyone watching.

It was clear that she was horny and she told me so in no uncertain terms. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear that she'd had to wank herself when she got home in the early hours of Saturday morning, because she needed to cum. And that she needed me to fuck her now.

I wasn't about to keep the lady waiting. We drank up quickly and walked the short distance to the hotel.

I had already checked in after work, to save waiting around after we left the bar, so we headed straight to our room on the second floor. As soon as we were in the lift she put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, her hand feeling for my cock through my jeans. I'd had a semi since she arrived at the bar, which had turned into a full blown hard-on as soon as she had whispered in my ear.

She grinned, her mouth still pressed to mine, and gave out a low growl. This girl was going to be special.

No sooner were we through the door of the hotel room than she kicked her shoes off, walked to the bed and turned to face me, unzipping her dress as she did so. The tip of her tongue pressed against her top teeth, a hungry look on her face.

I so wanted to put my cock in her mouth and she seemed to instinctively know this. She dropped her dress to the floor, revealing a plain black and white bra and pantie set, and walked over to me slowly, not breaking eye contact once.

When she reached me she sank to her knees and tugged at the button of my jeans. I helped her out with the button, eager to free my throbbing cock, and pulled my zip down. She yanked my jeans and trunks down in one go, and lifted my shirt off my cock.

I was already dripping with pre-cum and she slowly ran her tongue around the head of my cock, drawing off a glistening silver thread, whilst pulling the foreskin back at the same time.

Then, without hesitation, she opened her mouth and took my full length straight in.

God she was good. She moved her head back and forth, fellating me, moving along the full length of my shaft each time, all the while looking up at me.

I had to stop. I so wanted to cum in her mouth right then, but I needed to fuck her first. I put my hands either side of her head and lifted it off my cock.

"Not yet," I said, "I want to fuck you."

She smiled at me wickedly and stood up. She continued to look me in the eyes as she reached behind her back to undo her bra, then pulled it off sideways across her chest, holding it out at arms length before letting it drop to the floor.

Her tits were perfect . Small but with a beautifully round and full shape, a pale pink nipple pointing at me from the apex of each.

Next her panties were quickly discarded, revealing a smooth crotch, a small slit splitting the bottom two inches of her pubic mound.

I literally gulped. It's strange, for all my hang-ups about Sophie going with another man, the fact that this was the first woman in almost eight years I was going to fuck who wasn't her, never once crossed my mind.

I rapidly removed my clothes, with nowhere near the finesse she had demonstrated. I just wanted to be naked and to have her.

I walked to her this time and we kissed, less passionately now, our arms exploring each other. I could taste myself in her mouth and the image of her sucking my cock came back to me, causing my already rock hard cock to twitch, leaving a silver trail across her soft belly.

She stepped backwards and turned to crawl onto the bed. She waited for me, on all fours, her bum level with the edge of the bed, and I dropped to my knees and plunged my tongue deep inside her cunt.

No niceties, no teasing. I wanted it.

She gasped and her head dropped to the bed. I continued tongue fucking her, alternately pushing inside her then licking her slit from her clit to her hole. I loved it. Her pussy was divine. Small and tight and soft. I could have remained there for hours, but then my eyes alighted upon her sweetly puckered bum hole. She was totally smooth underneath and her bumhole was a lovely rosebud pink. I'd never done it before, not even to Sophie. Especially not to Sophie. But I had a sudden impulse to poke the tip of my tongue into her anus.

She gasped again and moaned. We hadn't even discussed whether she liked anal or not. I just had a compulsion to tongue her there.

"Mmmm... Oh God, yes, I love that." she murmured, and I knew then that my cock would be following my tongue into her arse later that night.

I stood and grabbed a condom from the pocket of my jacket and quickly slipped it on. Then I took her from behind where she was.

She felt as good as I knew she would. In and out, in and out, I quickly found a fast rhythm, banging into her arse on every in stroke. She was moaning and I loved the noises I was forcing out of her.

I felt my cock twinge. Not now. Not yet. I stopped what I was doing and told her to move forward onto the bed. I wanted to recreate the image from Saturday morning, of her riding my cock.

I lay down and told her what I wanted. She climbed onto me eagerly, her hand reaching behind herself to grab my cock and guide it into her. For a second I thought she was putting it into her arse, but it slid over her bumhole and found the entrance to her vagina.

She slid onto it and leant forward, letting her tits fall forward in front of me. They were so firm they barely moved, just the nipples moving slightly towards me.

I reached for them, cupping them both underneath and squeezing them, as Hannah worked up and down my shaft.

But that still wasn't the image I wanted.

"Sit back," I told her, "let me watch you play with your tits while you ride me."

She obeyed willingly and I wondered just how submissive she could be. Another idea came into my head, but first I wanted to watch this.

Hannah squeezed her tits hard, and lowered her head to suck her own nipples while she rocked on my cock. I loved it. It looked just like I imagined it. She sounded just like I imagined she would.

I balled my hand to make a fist and pushed it up against her clit. She responded by pushing back, working herself off on me and soon cried out,  "I'm going to cum."

I come to discover that she would give me that little bit of notice every time she was about to orgasm.

She fell onto me and I held her, letting her come down, but I was impatient to do something else with her.

I moved out from under her and found my jacket again. Crumpled beneath it was my scarf. I picked it up and took it back to the bed. It wasn't a tie, but it would do.

I rolled her onto her front and pulled her arms behind her back, then wrapped the scarf tight around her wrists.

All the while she was murmuring her pleasure at this.

Once she was restrained I asked her to get onto her knees, which she did, face down on a pillow. Just as Sophie had been on Sunday morning.

I hadn't brought any lube with me, but Hannah's pussy was soaking and I harvested some juice from her and smeared it around her anus, then, quickly, before it dried, I placed my cock against it and pushed. At first nothing happened and I pushed a little harder, she opened a little and then all of a sudden I was sliding all the way into her.

I knew it was going to be painful for her without lube. But I wanted her. She cried out, her pain and discomfort clear, but through sporadic and heavy breaths all she said was "Ow, ow, ow... ow yes... it hurts... yeah... ah, ow... don't stop... don't stop... fuck my arse!"

So I did.

And came in less than two minutes.

After that we lay for a bit, talking about how much she liked that. It was the first proper conversation about her sexuality we'd had. She told me that she liked being restrained and liked a little pain and that, as I had suspected, she was submissive... With the right man.

She told me that the guy she had lost her virginity to had introduced her to all this, had trained her to like it.

I was hugely excited listening to her. Thinking about all the possibilities she offered. I had completely forgotten that somewhere else in the town, right at that moment, my wife was being fucked by Alex.

After Hannah and I had fucked again we got ourselves dressed and dropped the room key off in the 'quick check out' box in the hotel reception.

We walked back to my car and I drove her home. We kissed and she said that she definitely wanted to do that again.

When I got home, just after one o'clock, the house was still empty. I changed and went to bed, and following Sophie's advice in her message, dropped off to sleep.

I was awakened around 3am, by a sound in the ensuite. It took me a few moments to come to and realise that it must be Sophie.

I sat up and turned my bedside light on.

Sophie had come back out by then and was standing naked, with her back to me, hurriedly pulling a nightie over her head.

As my eyes followed it falling down her back they suddenly took in her buttocks. They were both bright red.

And just as the nightie covered them I registered one specific patch on the side of her right buttock.

It was the perfect imprint of a hand...

Flitwick and Fakenham

Fab-u-lous

By *D900Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Sounds like Sophie is very submissive as well with the right guy!

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Oh yeah. Two sub people. Maybe we know Hannah’s trainer ?

neath

Nice

Cambridge

"Oh yeah. Two sub people. Maybe we know Hannah’s trainer ? "

Great story

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Another epic in the making!!

Very arousing, great story lines and characters plus quite a few openings and no doubt a few surprises to come - fabulous indeed!!

More

Brilliant

Llandudno

She turned round quickly, startled that I was awake. Normally I'm a really deep sleeper and she must have thought she would be safe changing in the bedroom.

If she was wondering whether I'd seen anything, she soon found out.

"Jesus Soph, look at your arse! What the hell did he do to you?"

It was said out of concern. Had this Alex turned out to be some kind of bastard? Was she OK?

"It's fine," she said, trying to placate me, seeing that I was worried, but perhaps also fearful that I might not be happy at this development and might tell her that enough was enough with all this. "It was just a few playful spanks. Don't worry, it was entirely consensual."

"Doesn't look playful to me. Jesus Soph! He's left his hand print on your arse! How hard did he hit you?!"

"Honestly, it wasn't that hard, just the last few. He just caught me right, that's all."

"Caught you right?" I said, incredulously. "You make it sound like it was a good thing. Like you enjoyed it!"

She rolled her eyes and looked at me. It was as if I was irritating her with my concern. I soon realised it was my naivety that was irritating her.

"Well... I did!" she shook her head and shrugged. As if that should be obvious. "I did like it. It felt good... kinky." she shrugged again.

"But didn't it hurt?" I knew people liked being spanked, but that hard? And no matter what Sophie said about him 'catching her right', I knew he must have hit her hard to leave an imprint like that.

"Of course it did... but in a nice way." she paused, looking for a way to explain it. "The pain is only for a moment, and Alex was rubbing my bum after every spank. It was lovely, it was a lovely warm feeling."

"But why would you even let him do it in the first place?" I just didn't get it.

"Alex had told me that he is dominant," it was another term to learn. "He explained what that means, what he likes. He said that he thought I'd like it too. He showed me some videos on the Internet. I hadn't seen anything like that before, and maybe if I'd been told about it, like I'm telling you, I would have thought it was weird. Mysoginistic even. But I was wet watching them. Thinking of it being done to me."

She hesitated, biting her bottom lip as she looked at me. That is Sophie's tell when she is going to tell me something she thinks I might not like.

"I wanted to try it. To have him do that to me." She could see that I still wasn't getting it. "Look, it's just nice to just be a woman. To let a man take you and use you. To just give up control, not to have to worry making choices or decisions, just to let go.  Without having to worry about what people think of you. Without having to meet people's expectations of you all the time."

She took a breath and continued, "I know this all sounds strange to you. The way Alex explained it to me is that it's a paradox; by giving up control you become free. Free to explore and do whatever you want without guilt, because you are only doing what you are told to do."

I was seeing a side of Sophie that I never knew existed. I had no idea that she felt this need for some kind of release. But this Alex guy had seen in a couple of weeks what I hadn't seen in almost 15 years.

Or had he? Had he seen something in Sophie or had he created something in her? Either way it seemed to be where her sexuality was now. And then I learned more, as she continued talking.

"And it's quite good to do something that might be considered kinky. Deviant even. To have a secret that would shock people. All the boring prudes you meet in everyday life who would never know what you do in secret," she said.

"Like me, you mean..." I said, defensively.

"No, I didn't mean you. Of course I didn't. I meant friends, family, people I work with who see me as the boss, a figure of authority. I like the idea of having a secret me that would be shocking to them."

I'd never, ever, ever thought of Sophie as someone kinky, or into kinky things. I would have thought that she would have thought I was a pervert if I ever suggested anything like that. To be honest I was kicking myself that I'd never really tried to explore with her. This Alex guy, however, had been confident enough to just come straight out with it. But then he could, it was less risky for him if she thought he was a weirdo.

I couldn't help wondering how he had done it. She'd already mentioned him rubbing her bum in between spanks, which had caused my cock to twitch. Now I was trying to picture him doing it to her. I had to know. "So how did he do it then? When?"

She sighed, "Are you going to ask for details every time I meet him?"

She was going back for more then, I noted.

"Fairly obvious that one Soph, I would have thought."

She huffed. "Fine, OK, if you need to know. We fucked for a bit, when I first got to his, just vanilla stuff."

"Vanilla?"

"Yeah, you know, it's what Alex calls normal, plain sex, that other people are into."  She continued. "Then he told me that the way I was responding, he had a feeling that I might like to try something different. He said he wanted to show me something."

"The videos." I said.

"Yes, first," she said. "And then when I said that I would be interested in trying it he showed me some stuff he's got to do that kind of thing."

"He's got stuff? You mean things to spank you with?"

She bit her bottom lip again. "Yes, but more than that."

"How do you mean?" I was puzzled, but also curious. What else could he have?

"Well he's got this room with some special furniture in, things like padded benches, that have straps so he could tie me to them, and then he can spank me, or whatever."

By 'whatever' I presumed she just meant he could fuck her. I was shocked at this development, at what this guy was like. But also that Sophie seemed so interested in it. More than that. She was excited by it.

"So is this what you mean when you said he was dominant? That he gets off on tying you to these benches so that he has control of you."

"Well... that's part of it, yes," she replied.

I nodded slowly, taking this information in. "So he strapped you onto one of these benches and spanked you then did he?"

I was thinking I needed to find a picture of one of these benches, so I could have a better idea of what it would look like, Sophie being strapped to one and spanked. But her reply conjured up an image that needed no research to create.

"No tonight, no. He said next time, maybe. Tonight he sat on the bed, with his legs out in front of him, and made me lie face down across his lap, with my head on a pillow, and he spanked me like that. He said that it was a better way to start. To try it."

Fuck! I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

And I couldn't believe I was hard.

Is this what she wanted from now on then? Was this what I needed to do to her? Maybe even get one of those benches for our spare room?

I asked her. "So is this what you want me to do now? Spank you like that when we have sex?"

She laughed. It was involuntary, not meant to be cruel or humiliating. But it felt it with what she said next. "Oh no babe. That's what he does. He's a dom. He's going to be my dom and help me explore all this. He knows about all that stuff. The things he can do for me aren't things you could do babe."

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

What a fantastic story, the mental stimulation is unbelievable.

Winchester

Two sides to her coin.

Can't wait to find out what her reaction is when she finds out that you, too, can have different sides to you