FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mrs Kane. Part 3

Mrs Kane. Part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Link to Part 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/955151

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Leeds

Link to Part 2.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/956465

More to "cum" [b] Leedsspoon [/b]

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Bookmark

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

"Link to Part 2.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/956465

More to "cum" [b] Leedsspoon [/b]"

so looking forward to more such awonderful sexy adventures

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

I love reading this in the morning with raging hard on

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Leeds

Days past, the memory of the house party played on my mind, I loved every moment. Stacey was as much a slut as I am. Mrs Kane and Becky had really open my eyes to a completely new world. I knew I wanted more but I wasnt certain what more was.

Bored I text Stacey. "Fancy doing something?" I asked. "Yeah, what?" She replied. I wasnt certain what. Then it hit me. "Can you pick me up?" I text her. "Yeah sure, twenty minutes?" She replied. "Wear something sexy" I wrote.

Twenty minutes later a got another text "here" I looked out of my bedroom window. Stacey sat in her car. I switched off my tv and went to meet her.

Getting in her car she asked 'What we doing then?', 'just drive, I'll say where to go' she reverse out of my drive and followed my instructions. I looked her up and down. She was wearing a shirt top, showing off her sexy midriff, a very short leather skirt and sexy high heels. I smiled to myself. 15 minutes later we pulled into the same car park, Mrs Kane and I had entered a out 10 days before. 'What now?' she asked. 'I dunno' I said. 'This is a dogging spot' I followed. She smiled 'really?' Stacey flicked the interior light on, she turned in her seat to face me pulling her knees toward her chest, her legs parted slightly she wasnt wearing any underwear. 'This sexy enough for you?' I stared down her skirt and nodded, silently. She shuffled and hitched her skirt up she was able to part her legs with ease now. She flicked off one of her high heels and rubbed my crotch with her foot. 'So, what do you want to do?' She asked. I began to get aroused, my cock stiffening. I flipped my phone out and text Becky quickly. 'Finger yourself, I want to watch you' I told Stacey. She smiled, sucked her index finger then rubbed her pussy. Never taking her eyes off me. I heard a light tap on the window behind me, I turned to see a man stood close to the car his cock already out. 'Open the door' Stacey instructed. I opened it, the man grinned. I got out of the car Stacey turned over and crawled backward over the passenger seat. Her hand slipped between her legs and fingered her pussy. The man rubbed his cock watching her. I felt my own cock grow inside my pants. Suddenly the man grabbed her hips and shoved his dick in Stacey. She let out a loud 'oooh' as he pushed his fat cock in her. A small crowd gathered 4 men excluding myself surrounded the passenger side of the car. The fisrt man fucked Stacey hard. Cumming quickly and deeply in her, she rubbed her pussy and his cum slipped out of her wet pussy. Another man grabbed her hips and pushed inside her with ease. Her wet pussy making a loud sound as he fucked. A third man pulled her out of the car and angled her across the front of the car he pushed his cock in her mouth, the 4th man wanked furiously watching. My cock was rock hard watching the two men fuck Stacey. Her eyes never left mine. I man fucking her mouth came. She spat his cum back over his cock the man wanking seemed to like that and groaned. The man fucking her pussy turned to me. 'Hey kid, join in' he said. I wasnt really sure where I to join in Stacey reached a hand out to me, I walked forward she slipped my hard dick out of my pants and stroked it expertly. 'Good' said the man. Stacey pushed back on him hard taking him deeply. He threw his head back pulled his cock out of her and cam up her back. He pulled his pants up and left. Stacey still bent over the car continued to wank my stiff cock. She dropped to her knees and took my dick in her mouth, I heard another cars wheels on the gravel path, the lights cut out behind me. Footsteps approached, turned and saw a silhouette of a person. The. I heard her voice. Mrs Kane spoke. 'Well, well. Look at this' Stacey stopped sucking me. 'Laura' she whispered. Mrs Kane stroked her hair. 'Dont stop for me' she said. Stacey put my hard dick back in her mouth. Mrs Kane places her hand on Staceys back. 'I see you've had lots of fun without me' she said wiping cum from her fingers. Mrs Kane slipped her panties down and laid over the seats. Her legs wide. I pulled my dick out of Stacey's mouth grabbed Mrs Kanes hips and thrust my cock in her. Rubbed Mrs Kanes pussy as I slid my cock in and out of her, she went around the drivers side if the car, she placed her ass over Mrs Kanes face. Mrs Kane lapped her up without hesitation. I pulled Mrs Kane toward me, lifted her legs high as possible her sext butt hole pouted as I did

I pushed my cock in her ass. It was difficult at first but Mrs Kane reached downs and part her ass and I was able to slide inside her ass. She yelped as my cock probed deeply inside her. Stacey grind on her face. Mrs Kane rubbed her hard clit, I fucked her ass as hard as I could and came hard. I pulled out and watched Stacey ride Mrs Kanes face further semen slipped out of her ass. She never looked more sexier I thought. I loud scream came from Stacey as she came hard. Mrs Kane pulled Stacey down hard over her face as she came. I loved watching Mrs Kane fuck I thought.

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Glad this is carrying on x

Gateshead

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Just the best story on here at the moment

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Ooo part 3.

This should be made into a movie it's brilliant

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *iona38ddTV/TS  over a year ago

north east fife

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

A mazing

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Book marked Fab

Aberdare

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *uv2bnude3Man  over a year ago

Thurles

Forget 50 shades, this is brilliant.

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

Wow superb

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

Leeds

I had a football match for the school the next evening, we won 4 - 1. I scored and was feeling pretty confident with myself. The lads all showered and changed and started heading home, I showered last purposely hanging around. I had seen Mrs Kane earlier that day, she had promised a reward if the team won.

As open rubbed shower gel over my body I heard the changing room door open, then footsteps. I opened the shower cubicle door Mrs Kane stood on the other side of the door. She smiled at my nakedness. She looked absolutely stunning, hair ties up showing her long slender neck off, sexy dark rimmed glass and figure hugging dress. She slipped out of her tight dress I saw she was wearing a delicate black bra and matching suspenders and thong. She slowly and seductively undressed, my cock getting harder as she did. As she stepped out if her thong my cock stood up right. Her womanly body reminded me why I preferred her to Stacey, her breasts looked magnificent. She stepped into the cubicle with me locking the door behind her.

Without saying a single word she grabbed the shower gel. Squirted a large amount into her hands and began to rubbed it over my upper body. Water splashed over her breasts ran over her nipples down her stomach and into her pussy. I wanted to taste the water from her body but she stopped me. She turned me around and rubbed my back and ass. Her hand slipped around my hip and grabbed a firm grip of my cock she squirted more shower gel into her palm and let my cock glide through her hand she rubbed up and down my long hard shaft kissing my back and neck as she did, I put my palms against the shower wall leaning forward she increased the speed that she was wanking my cock continuing kissing my back, I let out a groan as the foam around my dick lathered up with the soap and water. She dropped to her knees behind me and slowly stopped rubbing my cock, I felt her hands on my hips and she pulled my ass back to her bending me forward more. She ran her finger down my ass crack and over my butt hole I twitched as she did. She parted my cheeks and licked my ass. I jumped slightly at the sensation. She pulled me back again and placed her tongue over my ass once more, she licked and kissed around my butt hole, I relaxed and pushed my body back spreading my legs wider for her to gain better access. She put her hand up between my legs and grabbed my cock again wanking me smoothly. Each rim of my ass brought a fresh moan from me gradually getting louder. I couldnt take much more my legs turning weak as I was near orgasm. I turned grabbed her head and forced my cock in her mouth, she quickly picked up speed as she sucked my cock looking up and at me submissively. Water from the shower hitter her face and glasses. 'I finger your pussy' I instructed her she place a hand under herself and rubbed, I pulled my cock out of her mouth, she licked my balls my erection resting on her face, she bounced and gyrated her hips against her fingers, her eyes never leaving mine. She licked the length of my cock from my balls to the tip then quickly took it back in her mouth. Her tits bobbed rhythmically up and down as she slurped my full length. My head rocked back as I was close to cumming. I withdrew my dick quickly pulled her head back by her hair and wanked my dick I came quickly my cum hitting her glasses the water washed it down her cheek she licked my cock and sucked the second wave of cum. Taking her fingers from her pussy she wiped the cum from her cheek into her mouth, she sucked her finger 'hmmmmmm' she purred. I pulled her to feet and kissed her mouth, my salty cum still on her tongue. I reached down and penetrated her pussy with my fingers, she leant back against the cubicle door and hooked a leg on the soap tray behind me. Giving me better access to her pussy. My fingers rubbed her clitorous as Ioves in and out of her. I bit her breast and flicked her hard nipple with my tongue. I licked down her body to her pussy dropping my knees. I licked her wet pussy, warm water running into my mouth her let her leg hang over my shoulder, I reversed the role and looked up at her as I licked and sucked. She ran her fingers through my hair and with the other hand rubbed her pussy. The changing room door opened a male voice shouted asking if anyone was still in the showers, I paused still not wanting to be caught Mrs Kane smiled wide. 'Answer' she whispered. 'Just me, Jac..' she stuffed my mouth back over her pussy, leaning back hard against the door with a slam. She let out a loud moan; knowing she might be caught in her with me really turned her on further. She rode my mouth, her fingers rubbing herself hard, I reached up and grabbed her breast, she yelped with pleasure. 'Are you ok Jack' the man shouted back to me, I broke away from her 'yes' she pulled me back into vagina once more. She turned grabbed hold of the top of the cubicle door, her ass open. I pushed a finger inside it 'are you alone' the man asked again. I didnt reply Mrs Kane presses hee ass further on my hand, I stood and kissed her neck I pushed another finger in her ass she screamed 'harder'. 'Jack?' The man asked again. 'Go away' I yelled back, Mrs Kane unlocked the cubicle door, she opened it just enough to press her arm and right breast out. Footsteps approached. 'Fuck, Jack. Who is that?' The man asked. I didnt answer, I dropped back to my knees, and licked Mrs Kanes pussy from behind my fingers continued to slide in and out of her ass. Mrs Kane reached forward and tugged the shorts down of the man, she stroked his cock to erection. He tried to enter the cubicle but she had positioned her body to stop him. She pulled him closer to the door by his muddy shorts when her was near she closed the door leaving just enough for him to press his cock through the gap, she took him in his mouth. He groaned with pleasure my cock was beginning to grow again, life returning to it at the sounds of his pleasure. I stood, pulled Mrs Kanes ass apart, run some soap between her cheeks as lubricant and shoved my cock in her ass hard. She jumped forward taking his cock deeper in her mouth. 'Oh, fuck, yes.' The man cried. 'I dont know who you're with Jack, but fuck this is good' I pounded my dick in her ass harder, her hand rubbed her pussy as I did. The man groaned louder, 'oh fuck, fuck, fuck,fuck' he repeated 'I'm going to cum' he said, Mrs Kane reached her out and jerked his cock licking the tip, he cam in her mouth I watched her lick her lips cleaning his cum from her mouth. She closed the door and locked the cubicle again. I fucked her ass hard, she moaned loudly her fingers probing her clit. She began to orgasm, her juices flowing down her hand and legs I pulled her ass back towards me my cock deep in her. I fucked her hard, my groin hitting her ass with a loud slap. I cam in her ass and withdrew my dick. My cum ran out of her ass, she reached round and took my cum on her fingers and licked them clean.

stoke

Stoke-on-Trent

Mmmmm

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

Kettering

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Leeds

The next week was quiet. College had closed for a week at the end of term. Mrs Kane and Becky managed to get away for a few days to Estonia. To be truthful I was grateful, my cock needed the break from sex for a few days. But by the end of the week I was bored and horny, the curse of most teenage boys. Laying on my I heard mum shout up 'Jack you've got a parcel' Even though my 18th birthday was just a little under a month away I wasnt expecting anything. I went downstairs and mum had left the parcel on the side. I picked up the box and unwrapped packaging. Opening the lid I saw some black material. I picked up the material and realised it was Mrs Kanes underwear cum stained and all. A not inside just said "Enjoy while were away. L&B. X" Mum shouted from the room. 'What is it Jack'. 'Erm, nothing, its erm...' I couldnt think of anything quick enough. 'Erm, its' still stumbling. 'Just a game I ordered' I finally landed on something plausible. I took them upstairs to my room and lay on my bed. Still bored. I looked at the underwear and remembered all the sexy fun I'd had with them, Mrs Kane and Becky. I started to stroke my dick at the memories. It quickly stiffened I opened the panties in front of me, cum stained the crotch where I'd cum previously. I started to wank thinking of Mrs Kanes pussy in those panties. My phone buzzed at the side of me. A message from Stacey. "I'm bored, come over." I picked my phone up and snapped a picture of my hard cock above the panties and sent it to Stacey. She replied quickly. "I need that. Get here now." I considered stopping my wank but just as I did a thought popped into my head. I smiled, wanked harder and shit my load into the panties. I dressed, bundled up Mrs Kanes underwear and set off to Stacey's.

I arrived at Stacey's around 15 minutes later she answered her door wearing nothing but a silky night vest and a pair of white knickers. She did a twirl for me, 'do you approve' she asked. I did. I entered her house and kissed her mouth quickly and passionately. I wanted to fuck her badly. I was hornier than I realised. She took my hand 'my parents are out for the day' she said. She led me up stairs to her bedroom. As soon as as we got into her room I pushed her on the bed and pulled her white knickers around her ankles. She opened her legs her pussy freshly shaved. 'Do you have any toys?' I asked. She laughed 'what like a Barbie doll' she teased. She leant over to her bedside table opened the drawer and pulled out a pink rabbit vibrator. 'Will this do?' She asked. I nodded. She switched the toy on and held it out for me. 'No, I want to watch you first'. I told her. She smiled shrugged and teased the vibrator into her pussy. I climbed on top of her and kisses her neck slipping the vest over her head i worked my way down to her breasts and flat stomach. She quickly began to moan in delight at the toy hitting the right spot.'louder, moan louder. It turns me on' I told her. She did almost screaming the house down. I took her best and placed it over her eyes, she smiles at the makeshift blindfold but didnt remove it. 'Turn over, on all fours, I want to see your ass' I said, she did becoming accustom to being submissive. She placed the vibrator back in herself squealing as it entered her. I rubbed my hand over her ass. Then kissed her ass cheek and gave her a hard slap. 'Ooooh!' She called out at the slap. I reached under her and grabbed her tits pulling her nipples hard. 'Open your mouth' I instructed, she opened it. I put a finger in her moist for her to suck. She did gleefully. I reached to the back of her felt her ass again. 'I've been naughty Daddy' she said. 'Should I be spanked and punished?' I slapped her ass hard again. 'How naughty?' I asked. 'Very naughty, I'm a bad girl' I smacked her other ass cheek. 'Oooh thank you Daddy' Moving to the front of her I pulled my hard dick out of my pants and put the tip on her lips. She put the vibrator down to grab my cock. 'No! Put that back in your pussy. No hands' I told her. 'Sorry Daddy' she put the vibrator back in her pussy and switched the setting up. I opened her mouth and slipped my cock over her tongue, she licked over my shaft and around the head of my cock. I held the back of her head and guided my cock as far down as she could take it before gagging. 'More' she asked. I did it again. She held it longer this time. I lifted my cock up my balls and shaft exposed, 'tongue out' I said. She did. I let her lick up the length of my cock. I stroked her hair. 'Good girl' I took the panties from my pocket. My cum still inside. 'Open your mouth.' She did as instructed, I stuffed the panties in her mouth. Her body shuddered and she moaned loudly the vibrator was working she was ready to cum. 'Do you want to cum?' I asked, she nodded. 'Ok, roll over on your back' she did I held her legs up high. She pushed the buttons on the vibrator the speed and pulsing got stronger I watched as she cam, her moans stifled by Mrs Kanes underwear. Her tits shock, her body convinced she pulled the vibrator out of her pussy as she came, she squirted and large amount of cum I rubbed her pussy and smacked her breasts. My cock was rock solid. I needed to release. Before she went through her orgasm I pushed my dick in her pussy, her head rocked back showing her long slender neck, I fucked her hard the blindfold slipping off her head, I took the panties out of her mouth. 'Ohh, oh, oh Jack, fuck me harder Jack' she screamed. 'Talk dirtier' I told her holding her ankles high and knees upto her chest as I pounded her. She grinned 'Fuck me Daddy. Make me cum again. Fuck me like a dirty slut whore.' I put my knees on the bed and pushed her further back, she wrapped her long slender legs around my waist, I pushed in her as deep as possible. 'Ch0ke me Daddy. Fuck my pussy harder, harder!' She continued. I slipped a hand over her neck and squeezed. Hee eyes rolled back in her head. 'Oh fuck, Daddy, more- she panted I squeezed her again. She went red. I let go she let out a long gasp for air, 'I'm cumming Daddy' I squeezed once more she slipped her hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy again. I k

let go, she came as she gulped lungfuls of air. S

She stopped moving only shuddering as I fucked her, two orgasms in quick succession left her almost incapable of moving her pussy gushed sticky white cum. I withdrew my dick I was ready to cum. She turned. 'My mouth Daddy?' She whispered. I nodded she opened her mouth I slipped my cock inside and fuck her mouth. I cam quite heavily, she gladly swallowed all my cum and smiled 'thank you Daddy can we do that again, before my parents return?' I rolled on to my back. I enjoyed being in control.

Stoke-on-Trent

Mmmmmmm

stoke

Dudley

Leeds

Glad lots of people are enjoying my story. Forgive the spelling mistakes, missing words and grammar it's quite difficult to edit the story's when posting on my phone. (I'm also extremely hungover from works Xmas do last night!)

If anyone has any ideas, things they would like me to write about or just a random chat my DM's are always open.

By *ndrew.ardvark2014Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Quick - take Milk Thistle, with glass of water, before sleep!

Always works for us!

And then keep this marvellous, filthy saga running, to give us all a Naughty Noel read!

Dick-ins, eat your heart out!!

??

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Telford

The best, horniest in ages

Kettering

I love reading this...

Lov the story

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Cracking story

Thurles

It just keeps giving ..... every installment better than the last

Fav story atm

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - more!!

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Lincoln

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic story please keep it going

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

One of the best stories I've read on here bravo

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

Leeds

Fucking Stacey really put me in the mood for more. I thought about Mrs Kane and Becky, imagined them coiled around each other, there pussys rubbing togther, the sounds of their pleasure ecking out of them as they came together. Fuck I was turned on by them. I plotted how i would see them again now they were back from their trip. Should I just go to their house uninvited? I decided against it, I knew I would see her tomorrow in the science lesson.

The next day I arrived to the science class early. Mrs Kane was the only person there. 'Come to out house this evening's she whispered quickly but couldnt say anything more as other students startled to enter the room. All lesson I was giddy. I was eager to see them both again, but especially eager to see Mrs Kane. She caught my far away gaze and smiled. After the class had finished Dave text me, "pub?" I started to write no back but thought a little dutch courage wouldn't do any harm.

I left the pub at 6.30, quickly showered and changed at him then set off to Mrs Kanes arriving around 7.15. I knocked on the door. No answer, I knocked again still no answer. I walked around the back and note was strapped the the door it read "Jack, come straight in. Remember, relax and have fun. L&B. X" I pushed the back door open, and called out 'hello' still no answer, I walked to the foot of the stairs and heaed voices, 'Hello' I shouted again. Mrs Kane replied, 'come up Jack were just about to get started.' Puzzled I walked up the stairs and into Mrs Kanes bedroom. Several naked men of all sizes stood around the bed, I paused. I heard Becky giggle. 'Come I Jack quickly' Mrs Kane said again. I walked in, Mrs Kane and Becky were on the bed, naked. Mrs Kane's face between Becky's thighs, the men stood wanking over the scene. I was shocked and angry, my fist tightened, I felt the note in my hand as it did. I remembered the words, "Relax", "have fun" I calmed, unzipped my coat and undressed quickly joining the other men, I stood beside a very well endowed man in his 30s or 40s and another man, round stomach small dick. Each of the men stroked their dicks. Becky flipped over on the bed, inviting Mrs Kane to lick her pussy from behind. Mrs Kanes pussy was aimed right at me, her tight ass looked very inviting. I stepped forward to stroke her ass but the two men stopped me, 'just watch' said the man with the round stomach. I nodded. Becky began to moan loudly, over exaggerating her moans and screams and series of 'Yes, oh god, fuck yes' one man got too excited, he groaned half apologised, Becky quickly crawled over to him, he cam, shooting his hot white load over her tits. 'Mmmmm' she licked his fingers cleaning the traces of them. My own cock became hard at the scene. I slowly began to wank my own dick. Becky turned to Mrs Kane her cum covered tits seemed to shine in the light, the two women kissed pushing their breasts together. Sticky cum was transferred to Mrs Kanes tits, Becky licked Mrs Kanes nipples to clean it up. Another man began to swear. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck...' Mrs Kane headed to him, she pushed her breasts together to catch his cum on them. Becky rolled on her back, opened her legs and began to Masturbate she rubbed the cum on her breasts onto her skin, Mrs Kane came to join her. Her beautiful tits soaked with dripping cum. She pressed them over Becky's face. Both women loudly moaned. Becky rolled from under Mrs Kane, she opened her legs and scissored Mrs Kane, both women pounded their pussys together. Mrs Kane reached up and squeezed Becky's left breast. Becky archer her back threw her head back, the man behind her wanked harder, he came. His load delivered over Becky's face and hair, she looked so sexy covered in cum I thought. I jerked harded, i saw the first man to cum begin to walk around the group he whispered to the fat man beside me, he shook his head. He approached me and whispered 'want me to give you a hand?' He reached for my dick, I saw Mrs Kane smile at me, she mouthed 'relax.' I let go of my dick and nodded slowly. The man smiled, rubbed massage oil onto his hand and positioned himself behind me and began to stroke my dick, I looked at Mrs Kane and Becky, both of them smiled at me, Becky slipped between Mrs Kanes legs, her ass up high. She parted her legs enough to display her sexy butt hole. I stared at that and ignored the man jerking me. Mrs Kane moaned as Becky expertly sucked and licked her clit. I was completely in the moment, I shuffled to the edge of the bed, 'I'm going to cum' I said, the man wanked me harder I relaxed more my cum splashed Becky's ass, some hitting her ass hole. She reached back and with her index finger she slipped my cum in her ass. Mrs Kane saw, she turned Becky and positioned her ass over her face and tongue my cum from her ass. The fat man cam, only enough to dribble semen down his own fingers. Becky called him forward and sucked his fingers while her ass was being trimmed. The well endowed man remained. He climbed to the bed, grabbed Becky's head and forced her over his dick face fucking her. The fat man turned and said 'last man standing get to join in' I frowned, if only I knew. The man lay on the bed Mrs Kane straddled his long thick cock. Her cum covered tits bouncing up and down rhythmically. Becky put her pussy over his face and fucked him as hard as he had just face fucker her. He fucked well, lasting much longer than anyone else. Allowing enough time for the men who came first to get another erection and start wanking over the 3-way. I also decided to join in again. I was turned on by Mrs Kanes pussy gripping his dick, it being stretched wide I had the perfect position stood behind her. 'I'm gonna cum' he shouted, Mrs Kane slide off him, Becky still over his face bent forward and took his dick in her mouth, he raises his legs and opened his ass. Mrs Kane rimmed him, cleaning her own pussy juices that had dribbled into his ass from her. He moaned loudly, Mrs Kanes spat in his ass inserted a finger. He cam, a huge white fountain into Becky's mouth over her face and neck. I dont think I ever saw as much cum. Becky smiled, stringy cum joining her lips, Mrs Kane kissed her. This was more than enough for me I cam a second time.

Stoke-on-Trent

Mmmmm

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Still amazing xx

Aberdare

Kettering

Telford

Gateshead

Feeling

Dublin 13

London

keeps getting better

Lancaster

stoke

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Wow! Busy ladies

Thurles

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Awesome tale

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

By *eajayTV/TS  over a year ago

Tamar Valley

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story

Lincoln

all over Ireland

Funtown

Nice

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

This has been on site for days. It says 1 minute old

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

This has been on site for days. It says 1 minute old

That’s the last comment

Leeds

My 18th birthday. Mrs Kane promised me something special. I hurried to her house that evening. Entering both Becky and Stacey were both dressed as Sexy school girls. They each opened their shirts and lifted their short skirts niether were wearing underwear. I loved to see them like this.

Becky and Stacey both kissed me and immediately began to undress me. Stacey removing my shirt kissing my chest and neck. Becky pulling my trousers and underwear down. She licked the tip of my penis, took it in her mouth suckingredients and licking me until I was erect. Both girls satisfied with their efforts turned to each other and kissed. Stacey reaching out grabbing my Cock and wanking me never breaking the kiss with Becky. In turn Becky slipped her fingers in Stacey's pussy. Their nipples hard and erect pressed into their blouses. Stacey opened her legs and let Becky enter her with two fingers. She giggled with delight. Stacey pulled me closer by my dick she kissed me and jerked harder on my shaft. Becky placed her other hand over Stacey's and the two of them wanked me. I heard a footsteps behind me, I turned Mrs Kane was stood in the doorway, dark robe, open at the breasts, her big tits pushed up, the robe showed off her sexy long legs and beautiful ass. She black rimmed glasses, mortor board hat and a thin leather caine tucked under her arm to complete the Sexy school teacher look. 'What is happening here' she asked authorivitly. Becky and Stacey replied in unison. 'Nothing Mrs Kane, sorry Mrs Kane'. 'It appears someone is being naughty' she looked at me naked. The two naughty school girls straightened their clothes and grinned. 'Jack. Through those doors please' She pointed to the doors leading to what I knew was the conservatory. I opened the door the conservatory was made up to look like a typical class room. Teachers desk and chalk board at the front of the room. 3 uncomfortable desks and chairs facing the desk and chalkboard. I let out a laugh. Mrs Kane whipped my ass cheeks. 'This is a serious matter Jack' I flinched but rather enjoyed the stinging feel. 'Sorry Mrs Kane'. 'That's better. Now to deal with this nakedness. What should be the punishmen?' She spoke as she sat at her desk at the front of the makeshift classroom. Stacey and Becky took their seats. 'Maybe you should spank him Mrs Kane' spoke Becky. 'Very good. A fitting punishment. Jack over my desk please' She said curtly. I walked to the front of the classroom. Mrs Kane stopped me. She grabbed my wrist and put my hand behind my back. She took the other wrist and again put the hand around my back. My wrists were shackled together by a pair of strong metal handcuffs. She slipped a gag over my head and stuffed the ball part into my mouth. She whispered 'OK?' breaking character just for a second. I nodded. Nothing shocked me when it came tout sex with these three beautiful women. 'Jack , you have been a very naughty boy. Naked in class is not acceptable' she Tapped the crop against my hard Cock. 'and an erection too. Very naughty' she continued. 'Over my desk Jack' she bent me forward over her desk. A light whip across my buttocks made me jump. She rubbed her hand across the red line. 'Class how many spanks before he learns his lesson?' She asked turning to Stacey and Becky. 'Two, each' Stacey said wickedley. 'Excellent' she flicked the crop quickly twice. I groaned with the snap and the pain. But again enjoyed it. She handed the crop to Stacey then Becky. They took it in turns to spank my ass. My cock remained hard. When they had all finished and sat back down Mrs Kane wrote in big letters. "Today's lesson: Blow Jobs" on the chalk board. 'Who here believe they are good at Blow Jobs?' She asked to the class. Both girls shot their arms up. 'OK, we will let Jack be the judge' she stood me up right, stroked my cock to ensure it was still hard. Then ran the crop over my shaft around my balls and tickled my ass with it. 'Stacey, you first' Stacey gleefully stood walked to the front of the room and dropped to her knees in front of me. She took my cock in her mouth. Slowly working up and down the shaft with her mouth. Mrs Kane walked around the back of her. 'Very good Stacey.' she praised her pupil. 'Although let me help' She took Stacey's head and pushed her deep over my dick. Almost to the base. Stacey gagged and coughed Mrs Kane released her head. Stacey gasped for air. Her eye makeup ran. she smiled at me then Mrs Kane. 'Did I do good?' I nodded. 'Next' Mrs Kane shouted. Becky stood up, walked to me then grabbed a chair and sat in front of me, she licked up and down my dick, lifted my cock up and sucked my balls, her hand rubbing up and down my hard shaft. She slipped my cock in her mouth and grabbed my ass with both hands pushing me into her mouth. Mrs Kane grabbed my hips and helped me to fuck Becky's mouth. The gag stifled my moans of sexual pleasure. Becky finished. I was close to cumming but managed to hold it back. 'Wonderful girls' she turned to me 'did you enjoy that Jack?' I nodded enthusiastically. 'Now I will show you own to rim' she spun me round and pushed me back over the desk. She positioned me by my hips then parted my legs. I felt her finger trace my ass crack. Then a her tongue followed. I moaned the gag muffling the sound. Mrs Kane reached around and grabbed my hard cock, her hand smoothly stroking me. Every Lick and tug pulled me nearer to cumming. 'Mrs Kane, can we play too?' Stacey asked. Mrs Kane nodded. Stacey crawled under the desk and put her mouth over my dick. Becky lifter Mrs Kanes robe, and licked her moist pussy. 'I'm going to cum' I tried to say. Stacey sucked harder. Flicking the tip of my cock with her tongue and wanking me then putting me back in her mouth. Mrs Kane took the crop oiled the end and slowly penetrated my ass. I cam instantly, my cock emptied my balls into Stacey's mouth. I'd abstained from wanking and sex for over a week for my special night. Cum spilled out of Stacey's mouth and down her chin. Mrs Kane left the crop in my ass and kissed Stacey. Swapping my cum. Becky joined them. The three women swapped and kissed with my cum. Then all swallowed. I watched bent over the table totally in awe. I knew this night wasn't over yet. I tried to smile.

Stoke-on-Trent

Oh wow please keep it going

Thurles

Top class

By *od234Man  over a year ago

Shepton

Very well done. This is very enjoyable. A great read!! Thank you.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

lanarkshire

God you lucky guy

Telford

Telford

Lincoln

Dublin 13

By *eajayTV/TS  over a year ago

Tamar Valley

Perfection x

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

all over Ireland

Funtown

Wow......

Amazing.......

I want to read more... and i’m pretty sure every part of this just became my new fantasy!

stoke

Gateshead

By *hilled IrishMan  over a year ago

in the office

I do wish I was at school again.

Leeds

Mrs Kane slow slipped the cane from my ass. 'Now students who's next?' She looked across at Stacey and Becky. I was still restrained and gagged bent over the desk. The last remnants of cum dripped from my cock. The girls giggled and whispered to each other. 'We have an idea Mrs Kane' said Becky. She stood and approached Mrs Kane and pulled her robe open. 'We're going to fuck the teacher' Mrs Kanes magnificent breasts looked beautiful framed by the open robe. Becky pulled it down further revealing her pussy. They pulled Mrs Kane down to the ground kissing her breast and stroking her pussy. Stacey opened a drawer and pulled out a bullet vibrator, Becky took the crop. Stacey toom the bullet and gently ran it over Mrs Kanes nipples the responded accordingly standing to attention. Becky lightly spread Mrs Kanes legs and spanked her pussy with the crop. Mrs Kane let out a large 'oooh' as she did. Stacey ran the bullet down Mrs Kanes body to her open legs, she rubbed it up and down Mrs Kane became visibly wet, her clit hardened under the stimulation. Becky inserted two fingers in Mrs Kanes pussy and pounded her hard. Mrs Kane wriggled as the two girls abused her wet pussy. Stacey swiveled her ass around and opened her legs over Mrs Kanes face, she placed the bullet over her own pussy, Mrs Kane licked Stacey. My Cock was growing again. I wanted to play again. Becky buried her face in between Mrs Kanes legs and lcked her pussy. Becky's ass up high. I positioned myself behind her and tried to slip my dick in Becky but struggled with my hands tied behind my back. Stacey moaned loudly, the bullet working her close to orgasm. I tried again to enter Becky, she slowed moving up and down and I was able to slip inside her. But without my hands I found it difficult to get any purchase. I tried to speak but the gag stopped me. Stacey screamed, her pussy gushed she fell forward in sexual ecstasy. Mrs Kane lapped up Stacey's soaked pussy using her own cum to lubricant her ass, Mrs Kane fingered Stacey's ass. Becky released my hands and mouth. 'Shes ready for you cock' she slid her finger up Mrs Kane vagina. I crawled over to Mrs Kane, her legs open pussy moist and inviting. Stacey lay with her head on her stomach, flinching with pleasure as Mrs Kane fingered her ass and licked her pussy more. She'd only just cum but was crying out for more. I placed my hard cock in Mrs Kane. She purred. Becky sat in a chair beside Mrs Kane her legs on a desk, she masturbated herself watching the scene before her. I fucked Mrs Kane hard and fast. Her moans grew, I took Stacey's hair pulled her head up and shoved my cock in her mouth, she took pleasure in tasting Mrs Kane on my cock. I put my cock back Mrs Kane and fucked her hard again, then repeated the process with Stacey. Becky fingered herself hard. Her legs quivering as she was close to cumming. She crawl backward over Mrs Kanes face, ass to ass with Stacey and fingered herself more. I knelt to get a better purchase in Mrs Kanes pussy them I saw it in the drawer. A large pink Dildo, a cock at each end. I withdrew from Mrs Kane and grabbed the dildo. I found some lube in the drawer too, I spread it over the dildo then over Stacey's ass and Becky's ass. I pushed one end into Stacey's ass, Mrs Kane continued to tongue both Becky and Stacey's pussys. I opened Beckys ass, by sliding a finger in, then a second when she relaxes enough I put the other end in Becky's ass. The two girls pushed back asses toward each other. The long thick dildo pushing deeper into their asses. Becky reached back and grabbed the middle of the Dildo to making it easier when fucking it. Mrs Kanes slipped the bullet back over her clit, her head rocked back with pleasure. I took my cock and inseted it into Mrs Kane. Becky came, her pussy flowed sexy sticky clear white cum. Mrs Kane kicked her clean, they both continued to take the dildo deep in their asses. I watched as I fucked and got even more turned on. I stuck a finger in Stacey's mouth she sucked it seductively. 'I want your cock in my troat' she said. I stood and pushed my dick in her mouth. She took it deeply, her body looked beautiful being on the spit between my cock and the dildo. She gagged and coughed. I removed my cock. I wanked over Mrs Kanes pussy while she continued the bullet. My cum splashes hee stomach and Stacey licked it clean. Mrs Kane came. Hard, she squirted. I had to taste it.

Great story so far need more male bi fun

Kettering

all over Ireland

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

This story gets me horny every time

Telford

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

Lincoln

stoke

renfrewshireish

Best 18th present ever

Dublin 13

Lancaster

Dudley

Thurles

cambridge

God this is making me so wet

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Stoke-on-Trent

Just so good

Funtown

Leeds

'I want to be caught' Stacey said. We were in class. Stacey and I had become firm lab partners recently. It wasnt lost on anyone, people began to assume we were a couple. If only they knew the truth. 'Dont you think it would be great to get caught fucking somewhere public?' Stacey continued. 'We've been dogging Sta, we did get caught remember.' I replied. 'No, those doggers were there for a reason. I want to fuck in a cinema or pub toilet, or even a shop changing room. Imagine we get caught by a sexy sales assistant and both take advantage of her' my cock twitched at the thought. 'Ok. Let's do it' I said. Mrs Kane walked by our desk, she brushed Stacey and smiled as she walked by. I wanted to get caught too, but I would have much preferred to get caught with Mrs Kane. She passed by again. Her ass swaying as she walked. I knew I had to fuck her again soon.

That evening Stacey and I met at the shopping centre. We wandered the shops and found a store where the female assist seemed to pay Stacey some extra attention. Stacey took some items into the changing rooms, the assistant regularly check on her progress, often entering the room with Stacey. When she left to swap some items Stacey whispered to me 'get in here. I think this is working' I was excited, I entered the changing room purposely leaving the door unlocked. Stacey unzipped my cock and began rubbing it. She kissed me heavily. I became hard in her hand immediately. I grabbed her breasts over her bra. Handily the assistant had left Stacey topless to bring a different top. I kissed Stacey's long neck, flicking her blonde hair over her shoulder, Stacey rubbed my hard cock expertly. The changing room door opened. 'Oh my!' An effeminate voice said. We paused, then turned a man stood in the doorway of the changing room, he wore light makeup and nail polish. But wore a light stubble beard. 'Oh, er, oh. Sophie sent me in here to bring more clothes, shes on break' he tripped over his words. He eyed the situation in front of him. I felt Stacey squirm excitedly in front of me, she let go of my cock and curled a finger beckoning him into the room. He eyed her, 'You're sexy' he said 'but I prefer that' he pointed to my hard cock with one hand slipping the lock on the door with the other. Stacey giddy with excitement and joy quickly stripped of her bra and panties. He ignored Stacey and approached me. She squealed with glee. He dropped to his knees in front of me and reached for my cock. I hesitated, Stacey didnt, she reached around him and grabbed my ass pulling me forward, she kissed my mouth passionately, my cock slipped inside the man's mouth he took it like a pro his stubble actually felt good as his chin rubbed my legs, Stacey guided his mouth up and down my cock. I leant back against the wall. Stacey leant on the opposite wall visibly turned on by him sucking my cock. She placed her leg on his shoulder and masturbated while watching. Her hand running over her pert tits, down her stomach and into her pussy. She sucked her finger and repeated the process. Seeing Stacey pleasure herself turned me on, I looked directly in her eyes and smiled, I grabbed the man by his hair and pulled him deep over my cock. Stacey let out a long 'mmmmmm' with pleasure. I grabbed his head and fucked his mouth. He was no stranger to this and took my fucking his mouth well. Stacey ran her fingers through his hair. He pulled his mouth away from my cock and wanked my cock quickly. Stacey rubbed harder. She painted deeply she was extremely turned on very close to orgasming. I was too. The man knew his way around a cock. He licked and sucked the head of my dick, while jerking me quickly. Stacey saw his erection, she slipped his cock out of his pants and wanked him. He groaned. 'Oh fuck, I dont normally enjoy girls...' Stacey was good, her hand motioned silenced him. His body spasmed and he cam quickly over the changing room floor. He slipped his mouth over my cock as he did sucking with all he had left. I couldn't cum. Stacey got onto her hands and knees she licked his cum from the floor he ass looked so tempting, I pulled my dick out of his mouth and pushed it into her my, she screamed lightly as it entered her. 'Finger my pussy' Stacey moaned. He reached under and rubbed, I fucked her hard and came pulling my cock out of Stacey's ass my cum hitting her but butthole and ass cheeks. The shop assistant leaned in and licked my cum from Stacey's ass. Then turning to me he cleaned my cock with his mouth. Stacey moaned rubbed her pussy and cam too. I was shocked by my eagerness to participate but definitely not disappointed.

renfrewshireish

Kettering

cambridge

Stoke-on-Trent

So good please keep this going

Telford

Lincoln

Mids

stoke

lanarkshire

Nice twist

Lancaster

Dudley

Dublin 13

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Newtownards

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Thurles

Awesome as ever

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

more twists than a mountain road!

London

Wow this is very hot

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

awesome

Leeds

Stacey could wait to tell Mrs Kane about our adventure in the changing room. Mrs Kane was impressed, calling me a naughty boy as I entered her class a few days later. I blushed and smiled. She stroked her thigh and lifted her skirt slightly for me. Nothing could have happened the because other students started entering the class.

That evening I decided to walk over to Mrs Kanes house, after the class and the way she looked and smiled at me I felt she wanted me to.

I reached the back door and knocked. She opened the door, 'I've been expecting you' she smiled. Mrs Kane stood at the open door completely nude except for the bushy foxtail butt plug, she swayed her tail by rocking her hips side to side. 'What do you think?' She asked. I gulped. 'Amazing!' I replied, much less cooler than I hoped to. I stepped in the door. She took me by my collar and led me upstairs. I never took my eyes off her sexy ass and the grey and red fur tail. She took me into her bedroom and crawled on the bed her head low and ass up high. She crawled around so her ass was pointing at me. I rubbed the length of my cock under my jeans. 'Fuck' I whispered to myself. 'So are you just going to stare or are you coming to join me?' She asked. I didnt need another invitation. I took my clothes off. 'Slower' she said. She sat up and watched me, brushing the tail against her face as she watched. I removed my jeans my erection was visible under my tight boxers. She crawled forward to the edge of the bed reached forward and rubbed my cock over my underpants. I removed my shirt, she kissed my stomach as I did. I pulled my boxers down, my young hard cock sprang up and stood to attention. She took in her hand lifting it higher she ran her tongue up my long shaft then sucked the tip of my penis. She took the tail and lightly tickled my balls and ass.

I pushed her backward onto the bed and spread her legs wide. Her pussy glistened already moist. The tail curled around her leg. I took the end and tickled her pussy followed by my tongue. I traced her body up with my tongue from her inner thigh, up her sex stomach to her breasts, I sucked and nibbled her nipples, i put one hand around her neck pushing her head backwards, my other hand slid over her pussy. As I slipped my fingers inside her I kissed her neck she cooed with delight. I took my cock and rubbed it over her pussy teasing it pushing the tip in then removing it. I kissed her solidly on the mouth, slipped the full length of my dick in her pushing hard, she moaned harder and tried to wrap her legs around me. I pulled out again. 'Mmmmm, tease' she bit my lip lightly and dragged her nails up my ass cheek and back. I turned her onto her front. She wiggled the tail at me again. I kissed the back of her neck, then down her spine, she pushed her hips up so her ass stuck up. I kissed her ass cheeks, fingered her pussy. I tugged the tail slightly, her ass puckered and gulped the buttplug back in her. She 'ooooh'd' as I did. I pulled again slowly and popped the plug out. She reached back and took it from me. I spread her ass wide and pushed a finger in, sliding in easily. I licked her open ass sliding my fingers in her ass too. She raised her ass higher giving me better access. My cock throbbed eager to slide in her. I continued to rim her ass, her own fingers rubbed her pussy and clit. She bit the pillow to stop from screaming when she brought herself near to climax. She opened her bedside drawer and reached in pulling out a slender pink vibrator, she sucked and licked then pushed it in her ass turning it on, she fucked her ass with the vibrator I knelt back watched for a few moments but couldnt wait any longer, I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock up her pussy hard and deep. She let go of the vibrator leaving it on in her ass. I fucked her hard, the vibrations from her ass felt in her pussy. She tended as she began orgasming, the vibrator pushed out, I pushed it back in her as again. Her groaned loudly, the bit the pillow once more. She rocked her hips back as i fucked her. My cock pounding her deep, she rolled over onto her back, I grabbed her ankle and held the high, the vibrator fell out of her and buzzed on the bed. I put my dick in her pussy again. I slide the full length in and the out and back in again. I was close. I laid back, and pulled her on me so she could finish me from above which she gladly did, she held my wrists pinning me to the bed and rode my cock, bouncing as hard and as fast as she could. I lifted my hips as high as I could getting as deep in her as I could and came. 'Mmmmmmm, you naughty boy' she purred. She crawled up my body until her pussy was over my chest. She fingered herself deeply, my cum slipped out of her pussy and on to my chest. When she was satisfied all of it was out she licked it all up and swallowed smiling. She turned the vibrator off. Kissed my mouth, she tasted like my cum. 'See you in class tomorrow naughty boy'

renfrewshireish

Newtownards

Dudley

Telford

Mids

London

stoke

Funtown

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham