FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Breaking down in the dark

Breaking down in the dark

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is my first attempt at writing, so please be gentle

I broke down at the side of the road, it was dark and deserted, I opened my bonnet and leaned over, conscious I was wearing a short skirt and no knickers, suddenly I saw the shine of approaching headlights .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornycouple44Couple  over a year ago

St austell

Good start sofar xx

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Very good start

I was as the car pulled up behind mine, the lights went out, I couldn’t see anything. I heard the car door open and shut, and the sound of heavy approaching footsteps. My heart started racing, I was aware of how quiet it was, no one else had passed by, we were alone in the dark.

I heard a deep voice “having some trouble?”, I drew in a breath, fear making my legs shake and my heart skitter “my car is broken down, but the Rac are on their way, they’ll be here soon” I lied, panic making my voice high and squeaky.

“I’ll have a look for you” he replied, and came round to the front of the car. As he stood next to me I could smell him, aftershave, oil, a manly smell.

He looked under the bonnet and then turned to me “I can see the problem, look there” and pointed, I shuffled forward and bent forward, he moved up behind me and stood close, so close, he brushed up against me, and for a fleeting second I felt his hardness

By *aughty trucker 01Man  over a year ago

st Austell

As he pointed he leant forward, until he was right up against me, my arse pushed back against him, I could feel him hard against me, suddenly my fear turned into excitement and I squirmed slightly, unable to help myself pushing back into him, he laughed, a deep throaty chuckle, I felt the vibration deep inside me, an involuntary breath escaped from me, and a tiny moan.

At that I felt a finger slowly tracing a path up the back of my thigh, then back down towards my knee, and then slowly, deliciously slowly sliding back up, moving to the delicate skin on the inside of my thigh, a strong arm suddenly wrapped itself round my waist, supporting me so I could open my legs, allowing the finger to continue it’s slow taunting journey up, up, higher. Just as he got almost to the top, he slid back down again, away from where I wanted to feel him. Frustrated, I moaned and pushed back grinding my arse into his hard cock, the arm gripped harder, lifting me up onto my tiptoes, and the fingers started working their way back up, until they reached my now wet aching pussy. I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck, getting harder and faster as he found my smooth wet lips.

By *aughty trucker 01Man  over a year ago

st Austell

"As he pointed he leant forward, until he was right up against me, my arse pushed back against him, I could feel him hard against me, suddenly my fear turned into excitement and I squirmed slightly, unable to help myself pushing back into him, he laughed, a deep throaty chuckle, I felt the vibration deep inside me, an involuntary breath escaped from me, and a tiny moan.

At that I felt a finger slowly tracing a path up the back of my thigh, then back down towards my knee, and then slowly, deliciously slowly sliding back up, moving to the delicate skin on the inside of my thigh, a strong arm suddenly wrapped itself round my waist, supporting me so I could open my legs, allowing the finger to continue it’s slow taunting journey up, up, higher. Just as he got almost to the top, he slid back down again, away from where I wanted to feel him. Frustrated, I moaned and pushed back grinding my arse into his hard cock, the arm gripped harder, lifting me up onto my tiptoes, and the fingers started working their way back up, until they reached my now wet aching pussy. I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck, getting harder and faster as he found my smooth wet lips."

great keep it going x

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Very nicely written, I have a feeling we will all be exposed to your sexy mind, can’t wait for more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really good start to the story - keep going....you are local to me, we could make your fantasy into a reality if you like?

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

love start

Absolutely fantastic - such a turn on.

"Absolutely fantastic - such a turn on. "

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Look forward to more xx

I gasped as he slid his finger in, I was already so wet, it slid in so easily, and he worked it in and out, making me quiver with lust. He pulled out and I felt so empty, I arched back into him moaning out loud.

He replaced his finger with two sliding back into me, pushing deep inside me, the arm round my waist started working it’s way up to my bra-less breast, finding my hard nipples and teasing them.

My legs shook, if he hadn’t been supporting me I would have slid to the ground.

He reached forward and slid his hand round to my clitoris, gently teasing and stroking.

I staggered as I struggled to spread my legs further, desperate to allow him access.

His hand came up and pushed my hair to one side, and as he kissed the back of my neck I could feel his beard, soft against the nape of my neck, sending a shiver through me.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Love it

His finger continued to work my pussy, I was getting wetter, as I gasped and moaned for him.

He pulled his fingers out suddenly and I get them slide up, as he spread my juices over me, slowly he worked one finger into my tight arse, delicious tremors ran thru me as he slid into me, one finger and then two, working my hole, teasing, stretching.

I felt him pause for a moment and heard the sound of a zipper, and I felt him spring free. He grabbed my hand and pulled it round to touch him, he was so hard, yet so soft, I worked my hand round the tip, feeling the moistness on him, and working it over him.

His arms snaked around me and he spun me around, I could see his eyes gleaming in the slight light from inside his car, he lifted me up and slid me down onto his erect cock. As he slid his hardness inside me I gasped in delight, he felt so good as he filled my aching needy pussy.

Love the stories written by the ladies on here.

His strong arms gripped me, my legs around his waist, and he thrust into me, I could hear how wet I was, and feel my juices soaking his cock and running down my inner thighs.

One hand gripped my hair and pulled my head back, pushing me deeper into him, I felt like I was completely filled by him, my hair tangled round his hand, gripping me, holding me still so he could fuck me hard, pumping into me.

My legs were shaking, feeling like jelly, so when he pulled me off him I struggled to stand feeling weak, he turned me around and thrust back into me firmly, forcing me forward onto the car, both hands on my breasts now, playing with my nipples as he fucked me.

One hand moved down my back until he reached my arse, his finger slid back into my tight hole, pumping my arse with his finger and pussy with his cock.

As he pushed another finger into my arse and then a third I could feel my arse opening for him, feeling the delicious sensation as he filled my pussy and arse.

submissive land

Mmm loving this

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"Mmm loving this "

I Think we are all enjoying this so far xxxx

Thank you

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Wow. It’s got hot in here

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Fantastic writing, has got me horny

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Great stuff, got some great images in my head

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

Wow !

Very well written

Looking forward to more

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Abruptly he pulled his cock out, and pushed it against my arse, I get the tip begin to slide into me, felt his hard cock widening my hole, groaning with pleasure as I pushed back onto him, he pushed forward gradually filling my arse, he pulled back and then slid back in, pushing further in until I could feel his skin on mine, his cock as deep as it could go. I felt dizzy , my breath coming in gasps as he thrust into me harder, fucking my arse, harder, harder filling me, stretching me until I was shaking in ecstasy, his fingers moved onto my clit again and he played with me, while he fucked me, his other hand moved up to my neck and he put stretched his fingers round my throat holding me still, using me for his pleasure.

The sensations from his hands, his cock, his breath hot on my neck, it was too much “I’m going to cum” I groaned, he started fucking me harder and faster, my orgasm exploded thru me, spasms like fireworks ran thru me, as I felt him surge and pump his hot cum inside me arse.

He lifted me off him and turned me round, sitting me on the front of the car and gently kissed my trembling mouth, his hand stroking my cheek.

He reached into the car and fiddled with something, “there” he said, “that’ll be fine now”.

With one last kiss, he moved round to the driver door, leaned in and started the engine.

Taking my hand he helped me into my car, my legs still wobbling and shaking, and then returned to his car and was gone.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

submissive land

Wonderful story

When I'm out dressed driving I always wonder what would happen if I broke down

Now I know hehe

Ty hippy xx

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

Brilliant story loved it.

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan  over a year ago

near talbot green

Nice story ...very naughty..

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Enjoyed that, very hot.

Excellent story really enjoyed that !

By *xywelshguyMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Wow that's made me so horny xx

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story looking forward to seeing more stories from you...

Another sexy idea in the pipeline

"This is my first attempt at writing, so please be gentle

I broke down at the side of the road, it was dark and deserted, I opened my bonnet and leaned over, conscious I was wearing a short skirt and no knickers, suddenly I saw the shine of approaching headlights ....."

At least ur trying...me, eouldny kno where to start ....so i take my hat off to you & im sure we all will enjoy this ur first and look forward to ur next story also

submissive land

"Another sexy idea in the pipeline "

Look forwz5d to it xxx

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Another sexy idea in the pipeline "

Great story, very sexy