FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > It's only the start - Blindfold

It's only the start - Blindfold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our eyes both filled with mischief and lust as we kiss first, finally feeling our lips meeting. Bodies, touching, sparks flying through our whole body. Hands roaming all over your body, feeling your bum, breasts and then moving to the side of your face, holding it as we kiss hard and passionately.

I take a step back and look longingly into your eyes, mischief sparkling in them and lust building as you wonder what is in store for you.

I start to undress you as I lift your blouse over your head, stealing kisses as I do. Then unbuttoning your jeans and slipping them down and feeling your bum in your panties as you step out of them. I rub the front of them to feel how wet they are before I've even touched there.

I lie you on the bed, and let you watch as I strip, my cock hard and flapping out of my boxers as I pull them down, your eyes lightening up as you see how horny I am.

I kiss you hard and our bodies entwined and you can feel my cock against your body. My hands feeling your breasts in your bra. I reach under the pillow for something and ask you to close your eyes. Kissing you hard, I ask you to trust me and you'll love what will follow. I put a blindfold on you and guide you onto all fours, kissing you as I do and saying enjoy

I trace my finger all over your body, never consistent, leaving you always guessing where next, bum, neck, face, lips, ear lobe, inside of legs, breasts, always moving and always leaving you wanting more. I open your bra and slip it off your shoulders, letting your boobs bounce free, I finally get to feel those nipples, rubbing them as they harden to my touch. Gently twisting and squeezing them as you moan in pleasure. Finger tracing again, down to your panties, two fingers slipping inside them, getting closer to where you want me, but just to slip your panties down and helping you out of them. Your bare bum and pussy out for my full view, those soaking lips aching to be touched.

My lips and tongue come into it now, firstly kissing you before moving to your neck, kissing every inch of it, listening to you moan as I do. Kissing over to your ear lobe and gently sucking on it before moving to the other one. Now taking your breasts in my hand, before licking and sucking your nipples, taking it into my mouth, feeling how hard it is, and licking, sucking and rolling it with my tongue. You moans are getting louder and longer as the pleasure starts to take over your whole body. Kissing down to your bum and pussy, my finger finding your clit and touching it and then down your lips, feeling how wet it is.

Slap

Slap

Slap

Slap

Slap

Five spanks, I feel your lips again and they've gotten wetter in that time. You moan with every touch. You need a deeper touch and ache for it but not yet.

I move towards your head and position my cock, so it's just near your lips, I move forward and you feel it touch them. You open your mouth inviting it in, lips wrapping around it as I move forward and let it move deeper, your tongue teasing the tip. I take your hair into both my hands like two ponytails and helps me pull you deeper onto me. Feeling how deep you can take my cock, your lips all over me, you feel me moving my hips to help you. I tell you to make me cum with your mouth as you go to town on my cock, you're getting harder and faster with your mouth as I tell you not to stop that I'm close. You feel me moving faster and moaning loudly, telling you to make me cum, don't stop, as I feel that usual sensation. I tell you to get ready as you feel my cock twitching and you feel about 7/8 big spurts of cum hit your tongue and throat. You keep sucking and making my cock really sensitive after I've cum.

From here, it's all about you. I rub your lips again feeling them soaking and looking at them glisten. You feel my breath on them as I get closer to them

Slap

Hand come down on your ass. Then the breath back on your lips

Slap

Another hand on your ass cheek, it reddening a bit with my touch. Your lips glistening as you love what is happening and your mind is fuzzy to what could be after.

Slap

One last one before I move you onto your back and spread your legs wide. Starting at your head and kissing you again, then to your neck, your nipples, taking each one into my mouth to be licked and sucked before kissing down your stomach to the inside of your legs. My breath on your clit and lips, as I finally move close enough to lick it. Starting at your clit, just touching it with my tongue as I lick down your soaking wet lips to the bottom of your lips, then back up to your clit.

Concentrating on your clit, I lick and tease it with my tongue, as my finger rubs up and down your lips. Taking your throbbing clit into my mouth, lips closing on it and tongue finding it to lick and suck on it, you feel the sensations building in your whole body. Gradually building and building, moans louder and louder, your lip being bitten in pleasure as your whole body takes over.

My mouth moves back off your clit to see your soaking lips again, finger teasing them before slipping easily inside as your soaked. A second finger teases your lips and slips easily inside too. Two fingers curled down to the bottom of your pussy and finding the pleasure spot for you. I feel your body shake, knowing I've the exact spot. My mouth going back to your clit, the double sensation of your clit being sucked and fingers deep and massaging you for pleasure. You're becoming louder and louder and I know you're getting closer and closer to cumming. Other hand is playing with you nipples before moving to tease your lips.

My mouth leaves your clit as the second set of two fingers enters your soaking lips and curls up to find your g. 4 fingers deep and on the pleasure points as your whole body shakes. Fingers flicking your g as you feel every time they do, body shakes, a moan, you feel that unbelievable feeling take over your body. You're begging me not to stop, my fingers getting faster and deeper the wetter you get, and my head goes to your clit. That sends you over the edge and your hands try to find my head, as your hands run through my hair. 3 places being pleasured at the same time, your whole body extatic with pleasure, every inch of you letting go to me and your legs like jelly. Your shaking and moaning and then you scream, ohh fuck right there and I keep it there, ohh fuck I'm cumming you scream as you soak my mouth and fingers as you cum hard all over me.

Your whole body in orgasm, clit getting really sensitive, legs like jelly, and your panting as your breathing is heavy after cumming, I slip my fingers out and rub your lips. Teasing your sensitive clit as I feel your whole body shake as I touch it briefly. Your mind is fuzzy and you're struggling to talk, only able to say oh wow or oh fuck, I kiss you and slip off the blindfold as I pull you close. I stop the kiss and look into your eyes and say, this is only the start!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just posting the whole story for people to enjoy, unsure whether to tease it out bit by bit. Hope people enjoy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks for sharing it’s a great story x

"Thanks for sharing it’s a great story x"

Aww thanks, love the feedback

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Well done. Nice way to start a day.

"Well done. Nice way to start a day. "

Thanks

By *ubyShuWoman  over a year ago

Nearby

Wow just wow!! Another great story!! Love it x

"Wow just wow!! Another great story!! Love it x "

Thanks

"Our eyes both filled with mischief and lust as we kiss first, finally feeling our lips meeting. Bodies, touching, sparks flying through our whole body. Hands roaming all over your body, feeling your bum, breasts and then moving to the side of your face, holding it as we kiss hard and passionately.

I take a step back and look longingly into your eyes, mischief sparkling in them and lust building as you wonder what is in store for you.

I start to undress you as I lift your blouse over your head, stealing kisses as I do. Then unbuttoning your jeans and slipping them down and feeling your bum in your panties as you step out of them. I rub the front of them to feel how wet they are before I've even touched there.

I lie you on the bed, and let you watch as I strip, my cock hard and flapping out of my boxers as I pull them down, your eyes lightening up as you see how horny I am.

I kiss you hard and our bodies entwined and you can feel my cock against your body. My hands feeling your breasts in your bra. I reach under the pillow for something and ask you to close your eyes. Kissing you hard, I ask you to trust me and you'll love what will follow. I put a blindfold on you and guide you onto all fours, kissing you as I do and saying enjoy

I trace my finger all over your body, never consistent, leaving you always guessing where next, bum, neck, face, lips, ear lobe, inside of legs, breasts, always moving and always leaving you wanting more. I open your bra and slip it off your shoulders, letting your boobs bounce free, I finally get to feel those nipples, rubbing them as they harden to my touch. Gently twisting and squeezing them as you moan in pleasure. Finger tracing again, down to your panties, two fingers slipping inside them, getting closer to where you want me, but just to slip your panties down and helping you out of them. Your bare bum and pussy out for my full view, those soaking lips aching to be touched.

My lips and tongue come into it now, firstly kissing you before moving to your neck, kissing every inch of it, listening to you moan as I do. Kissing over to your ear lobe and gently sucking on it before moving to the other one. Now taking your breasts in my hand, before licking and sucking your nipples, taking it into my mouth, feeling how hard it is, and licking, sucking and rolling it with my tongue. You moans are getting louder and longer as the pleasure starts to take over your whole body. Kissing down to your bum and pussy, my finger finding your clit and touching it and then down your lips, feeling how wet it is.

Slap

Slap

Slap

Slap

Slap

Five spanks, I feel your lips again and they've gotten wetter in that time. You moan with every touch. You need a deeper touch and ache for it but not yet.

I move towards your head and position my cock, so it's just near your lips, I move forward and you feel it touch them. You open your mouth inviting it in, lips wrapping around it as I move forward and let it move deeper, your tongue teasing the tip. I take your hair into both my hands like two ponytails and helps me pull you deeper onto me. Feeling how deep you can take my cock, your lips all over me, you feel me moving my hips to help you. I tell you to make me cum with your mouth as you go to town on my cock, you're getting harder and faster with your mouth as I tell you not to stop that I'm close. You feel me moving faster and moaning loudly, telling you to make me cum, don't stop, as I feel that usual sensation. I tell you to get ready as you feel my cock twitching and you feel about 7/8 big spurts of cum hit your tongue and throat. You keep sucking and making my cock really sensitive after I've cum.

From here, it's all about you. I rub your lips again feeling them soaking and looking at them glisten. You feel my breath on them as I get closer to them

Slap

Hand come down on your ass. Then the breath back on your lips

Slap

Another hand on your ass cheek, it reddening a bit with my touch. Your lips glistening as you love what is happening and your mind is fuzzy to what could be after.

Slap

One last one before I move you onto your back and spread your legs wide. Starting at your head and kissing you again, then to your neck, your nipples, taking each one into my mouth to be licked and sucked before kissing down your stomach to the inside of your legs. My breath on your clit and lips, as I finally move close enough to lick it. Starting at your clit, just touching it with my tongue as I lick down your soaking wet lips to the bottom of your lips, then back up to your clit.

Concentrating on your clit, I lick and tease it with my tongue, as my finger rubs up and down your lips. Taking your throbbing clit into my mouth, lips closing on it and tongue finding it to lick and suck on it, you feel the sensations building in your whole body. Gradually building and building, moans louder and louder, your lip being bitten in pleasure as your whole body takes over.

My mouth moves back off your clit to see your soaking lips again, finger teasing them before slipping easily inside as your soaked. A second finger teases your lips and slips easily inside too. Two fingers curled down to the bottom of your pussy and finding the pleasure spot for you. I feel your body shake, knowing I've the exact spot. My mouth going back to your clit, the double sensation of your clit being sucked and fingers deep and massaging you for pleasure. You're becoming louder and louder and I know you're getting closer and closer to cumming. Other hand is playing with you nipples before moving to tease your lips.

My mouth leaves your clit as the second set of two fingers enters your soaking lips and curls up to find your g. 4 fingers deep and on the pleasure points as your whole body shakes. Fingers flicking your g as you feel every time they do, body shakes, a moan, you feel that unbelievable feeling take over your body. You're begging me not to stop, my fingers getting faster and deeper the wetter you get, and my head goes to your clit. That sends you over the edge and your hands try to find my head, as your hands run through my hair. 3 places being pleasured at the same time, your whole body extatic with pleasure, every inch of you letting go to me and your legs like jelly. Your shaking and moaning and then you scream, ohh fuck right there and I keep it there, ohh fuck I'm cumming you scream as you soak my mouth and fingers as you cum hard all over me.

Your whole body in orgasm, clit getting really sensitive, legs like jelly, and your panting as your breathing is heavy after cumming, I slip my fingers out and rub your lips. Teasing your sensitive clit as I feel your whole body shake as I touch it briefly. Your mind is fuzzy and you're struggling to talk, only able to say oh wow or oh fuck, I kiss you and slip off the blindfold as I pull you close. I stop the kiss and look into your eyes and say, this is only the start!!!

"

Very good story

" Very good story "

Thanks

another excellent story!!!

Love it as much as the last one Football Fantasy

Brilliant!!!!