FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First every experience with a TV

First every experience with a TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abbit_98 OP   Man  over a year ago

southampton

This goes back a few years to when I was in my mid twenties. Walking home after a night out, very worse for wear I could see I was about to cross paths with a very leggy girl in a short skirt. As I got closer her legs got even better then I realised she was a he! We said hello and walked together exchanging small talk and I said I’d walk her home.

She was mixed race, with a blonde wig, a bit taller than me and as I already mentioned had legs to die for in heels! I never had a bi experience before but found myself attracted to her. As we approached her house for a drink she invited me in and my heart was pounded and my cock was twitching. Could I do this? Would anyone find out? I was so nervous but also turned on so I said yes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

southampton

She led me to her room in a shared house and went to get me a drink, the light stayed off which calmed my nerves a bit. She came back with my drink and tried to kiss me. I was reluctant but gingerly kissed her back and felt her legs as she eagerly grabbed my cock through my jeans.

She asked me to remove my top and complimented me that I was stacked! I was younger and leaner back then. My heart was racing more as she undid my belt, pulled my jeans and boxers down and without hesitation got to work on my cock. There was no going back now, a hot young TV was sucking my cock and I was loving it!

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Nice, keep going

southampton

I had to ask her to ease up so she didn’t take me over the edge and make me cum. She said she wanted me to fuck her and that she was feeling hot. She pulled her dress off over her head which disappointed me as I was getting off on how good it looked and blurred the lines of male and female. As she lent against the wall whilst getting the lube ready i couldn’t help stare at her fully erect cock!

Despite the low light I could clearly see it was cut like mine. It was actually so similar to mine in every way, cut, smooth with a very big head. Similar in every way except it was a couple of inches bigger than mine. In my horny d*unken haze I just dropped to my knees and started licking the head and working her shaft. “I couldn’t resist trying it, I’ve never done it before” I said to her. Then began sucking cock for the first time, running my tongue around her smooth head and taking it as deep as I could gagging slightly a couple of times. “Your doing great she told me and layed down on the mattress, “let’s suck each other”.

southampton

So now we were laid side by side in a classic 69 position. She was completely shaven everywhere which made her cock look even more impressive. Briefly she removed her hands and mouth from my cock and balls and I heard a pumping sound. Her hand slipped down between her legs from behind her back and touched my fingers and I could smell cherries. She transferred plenty of lube onto my fingers and rubbed the rest onto her smooth hole.

I’d enjoyed anal with girls before so knew what to do and i began to tease her hole and slowly worked a finger tip inside her whilst still sucking her cock. She was back giving my cock her full attention but with more vigour now as the added anal play was turning her on more.

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Oh yes !!!! So good

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Mmmmm loving this

southampton

I moved downwards slightly and lifted my leg, hoping she would take the hint that I was open to a bit of anal play. My girlfriend at the time was very dirty and liked rimming both ways. I loved receiving it, find it makes me so hard and also makes me cum harder if I’m being rimmed and wanked. This new position allowed my tongue access to her cherry lubbed hole and she absolutely loved it!

She felt harder in my mouth and was noisier. She’s also taken the hint and I heard the lube pump working again as she sucked me hands free. Lube was soon applied to my virgin hole and I was in heaven as her tongue flicked my hole as she wanked my cock. From no previous bi sex I was suddenly entangled with a sexy TV, tonguing each other’s lubed holes!

southampton

I really wanted to fuck her so had to try and use all my control not to cum. The new experience was turning me on so much though. She moved back to sucking my cock as I rimmed her. Suddenly she moved her mouth off my cock and slid her tongue right into my hole whilst wanking me hard! It was too much and I just exploded and came everywhere as I had a powerful, noisy orgasm.

I couldn’t bare my cock to be touched for a few minutes but continued to suck, rim and finger her. She continued to gently rim me and then began to ever so gently and slowly finger my hole too. We began talking about the experience we’d just shared and what to do next. Despite my d*unken state I was soon hard again. “I’m going to sit on your cock” she said before lubing up and straddling me!

southampton

It was such a horny sight, her big hard cock standing to attention and she lowered her lubed hole onto my big head. I suddenly had a moment of clarity, I couldn’t fuck her bareback, way to risky! I made her put a condom on me before resuming the position on top of me. Her hole wouldn’t open enough to take me though and the combination of being d*unk, nervous and having come already resulted in a rapidly failing erection inside the condom.

We laid down for a bit and I must’ve drifted off to sleep I don’t know how long for. Could’ve been 10 minutes or a couple of hours. I was woken by the amazing sensation of my cock and asshole being played with. Completely caught up in the moment, I just said “I want you to fuck my ass”!

southampton

She didn’t need a second invitation and rushed over to get the lube pump. I was so nervous again, my head was buzzing and my heart was pumping. Even the sound of the lube pump seemed exciting! I just stayed in and fours as she moved behind me and pushed my ass back in anticipation. Lube was then applied to my puckered virgin hole, it felt so erotic and I cooed as it was worked into me.

She then moved away to get a condom. It felt so exciting on all fours, exposed and lubed up ready to be fucked. The air felt colder on my wet hole then suddenly my hips were grabbed and I felt her big head pressed against my tight hole!

southampton

Her cock head felt enormous and I thought there was no way my tight little hole was going to yield to it. I was pushing back slightly and she was telling me to relax. It’s not easy to relax when you’ve got an 8 inch cock trying to force its way into your virgin hole though!

We tried for a few more minutes before it started to get painful and I said stop. We layed down with the plan to try again after a break. Again we drifted off to sleep though. When I awoke again, the morning light was starting to come though the room and I’d sobered up a bit.

My TV was still sleeping or pretending too. I began to feel confusion and regret and hastily gathered up my clothes, dressed and left. I must’ve been close to taking the cock as my hole felt stretched and hurt for a day afterwards. It would be years before I had any bi sex again although I often fantasised and masturbated about this meeting.

Part of me wished I returned another time so we could fuck properly, maybe even have an affair. Maybe my 1st TV will read this and remember?

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed it, comments and PMs welcome.

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Loved hearing about your experience, just sorry but had to end . So horny just the same . Enjoyed every bit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This was really great... might be converting me!

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

Great story. Even though you didn’t go back, you’ve got great memories of the evening;)

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

That was so horny I’m glad I saved it to read now I’m home I needed both hands one to hold the phone and The other two . So yes very sexy story thank you for sharing it with us I may read it again when I recover

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story my first time with a TV ended In Seconds

» Add a new message to this topic