FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Night out and hotel

Night out and hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd love to go on a night out with a guy and just spend the whole night having him watch me dance and flirt teasing him and grinding with him on the dance floor teasing him to the point he can take it and begs to go back to the hotel, as we leave the club I drag him to the back street and a take his throbbing dick in my mouth and tease his bell with my tongue and lick up and down his shafts before taking it all in my mouth and then stop as he's about to cum beckoning him to follow back to the hotel

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Did that with a past lover. Always danced for my men till stroke

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

[Removed by poster at 18/12/19 16:19:36]

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"I'd love to go on a night out with a guy and just spend the whole night having him watch me dance and flirt teasing him and grinding with him on the dance floor teasing him to the point he can take it and begs to go back to the hotel, as we leave the club I drag him to the back street and a take his throbbing dick in my mouth and tease his bell with my tongue and lick up and down his shafts before taking it all in my mouth and then stop as he's about to cum beckoning him to follow back to the hotel "

So hot do continue xx

By *ew swingers wxmCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Before meeting Ann I was on the receiving end of exactly this! Lovely weekends in Manchester and the lakes with a girl from newcastle. She was having a tough time with her partner and needed the escape from him for a short while.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As we're walking back to the hotel I slip my hand in his pants pocket and tease his bulge with my fingers and lean in to kiss him and then pull away at the last second laughing to myself and then continue walking leading on. As we reach to hotel I lead him to our room open then push I'm, as I close the door behind me and he can't take the anticipated any longer

By *ndonmaleMan  over a year ago

Preston

Whereabouts shall I book the hotel? I visit the NW regularly. 7th and 11th January are my next trips.

» Add a new message to this topic