FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Her first 3sum

Her first 3sum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had talked about a 3 sum for some time as L was getting more interested in living her fantacy!

I had had a few with previous partners.

one evening she asked 7f I could arrange it, so I got in touch with a guy I knew and asked if he would be interested! " too right!" Was the answer!

Pete turned up about an hour later, me and L were in just our bathrobes having just had a shower. Now L can be quite shy but after introductions she stood up dropped her robe showing off her ample body saying " well are you two ready? "

Petes eyes nearly poped out and he couldn't get undressed quick enough! L"s eyes dropped to h7s cock which is a little bigger than mine and quite thick! She caught my eye and winked!

She sat us both down and knelt infront of us slowly wanking us! She took me in her mouth first sucking me to full erection, Pete seemed to like the sight as he gave a little moan.

She sucks cock really well I told him then told L to show him! The smile on his face as she slowly swallowed his cock told me he was enjoying it.

I had never seen L like this but it was a great turn on for me and after a while of her swapping from one cock to another I asked how she was liking it? Her moan and smile told me she was!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

Very horny situation

As L was happily slurping on Petes cock I moved behing L kneeling in front of him she raised her ample ass for me. As I put my hand between her legs I was greeted by her pussy wetter than I had felt it unless I have eaten her out! My fingers found het clit and as I brushed it she let out a shudder, sucking petes cock harder! Pete moaned loudly and looked at me saying " FUCK! Whatever your doing keep it up not been sucked like this in years!"

I slid my thumb in to her welcoming pussy, her grinding against my hand in time to her sucking his cock! After a few miuits L came her pussy squeezing my thumb as she did! I then slowly slipped my cock inside her sopping pussy!

She told me to fuck her hard in a moaning voice! I didn't need asking twice, her ass w0rippled as I drove in to her, she was moaning in pleasure as she took usfrom both sides! " How are you Liking it hu?" I asked!

" Ooh GOD! I love it!"

I'd NEVER seen her so turned on and it was such a turn on for me!

By *oungGlasgowCoupleCouple  over a year ago

glasgow/Inverness

Lovely can’t wait to hear more xx

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I motioned Pete to swap paces with me!! Well! He didn't need asking twice!

I sat back on the couch as he settled behind her! I gave L a deep kiss! She smiled then swallowed my cock to the hilt and grreily sucked on my aching cock!

Pete as I said was a little bigger than me and as he entered her she gasped and had to relese my cock from her mouth moaning loudly as she took his full length! " ohh fuck she gasped!"

He slid 7n fully, she opened her eyes as he started a sl8w rythum looking me dead in the eyes mouthing " thank you, I love you!"

Her mouth sank back down my shaft as he started to build up a rythum I laid back watching my love being spit roasted like a horny slut and loving it ! As her moans got louder she sucked on me harder and faster as she neared another climax!

She looked wonderfull! Her ass rippling, tits swinging as he fucked her hard and deep!

"Ohh fuck I'm comming!" She moanded!! I felt the shiver as she did!!

This is a trus story ppl!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did she want more exploring 3somes?

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loved reading that thank you for shareing