FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True story - how Paella ended up with Anal.

True story - how Paella ended up with Anal.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not normally one for writing so openly on here, but let me tell you a story about the other night...

Mrs SS and myself have been together for well over a decade, and you would think that as kinksters that we'd have done pretty much everything together in that time.

You go through the honeymoon period, settle into a grove, then rebel the grove, find another honeymoon period... And so it continues. An ever changing flux that's both challenging, familiar in some ways, but also has a level of excitement and unpredictability to it. It's part of the reason I married her. She's my best friend, the person I want to look after, the person who looks after me, my lover, one of my play partners, and my sex toy when the mood takes us. It's the journey together that frankly I wouldn't, couldn't, do with anyone else.

We've tried many things. some have worked, some not so much. And one of these such things that hadn't was anal.

We tried, failed. Tried again... Failed, tried once more, failed. At some point you have to concede that a big square peg simply does not fit in a small round hole. We gave it up as a bad job. It was just too painful for her and I had no desire to push on regardless. That's no fun... For her or myself. You simply don't recklessly damage your most precious gift.

This is of course till the other night. 11yrs later. A standard Thursday night...

Things started out fairly usually, home cooking. There's nothing like home cooking to bring yourself physically and mentally back to your comfortable safe haven, and last night was no different. But then the table was pushed aside and without request my dick was out of my pants and down her throat. Well that is a welcome home!! She has the most amazing mouth that ethically I simply can't keep for myself. The girl has skills!

So with a belly full of food and empty balls we head to bed.. for snugs. Except somewhere along the line I found myself rimming her. I seriously love doing that. The taboo nature of shoving your tongue inside your wife's immaculate arsehole has her moaning and me as hard as a fucking rock.

I think that had been the ingredient we had been missing... Without a word we ended up fucking, thumbs, fingers... Hands flying to the bottom drawer on the bedside table scrabbling for a plug. She came.. hard.

We were worked up, I was still hard as a rock and for whatever reason I don't know, she said "can you just try a bit". Of course! If I have a way of getting my play partners off again you can be sure I'm going to do it. So here we are, having another attempt. Slowly slowly catchy monkey... This went on for ages. Attempt, back off, attempt, back off. And then! It happened! I stayed put, she willful started pushing back I could see the conflict in her head. On one side pain.. on the other, well her pussy was giving it away. It was actually dripping.

We stayed like this for a little while every now and then a little movement to keep the sensation going. This was new territory for us. Literally new territory for my dick. After 11years I'd finally been to places in her I'd never been. And she was loving it. I was loving it. The more we waited the more the pain died down and before long I'd bottomed out. Now to claim her.

Slowly building up a bit of pace I wanted to cum. But it was too much for her.

Not wanting to loose the excitement and ruin the progress we'd made I pulled out slowly and decided I was going to go on her bum. Like I had many times before. To be fair for those that have seen it it's a fucking amazing bum. Kissable, spankable, it's positively delicious.

Right as I'm getting close she says "cum in me please, please daddy" so I'm lining up. She pushes back further than I thought she would, and it just glided in. I could see there was that mixture again. Pleasure pain... And then it got too much for me and I went off! I went off all the way in. For the first time ever I came inside my wife, my best friend, lover and baby girls arse.

Very proud, and very very happy.

This is a true story that's a real achievement for us, and I'm pretty sure there are some lessons in there about not giving up completely, always new things to learn about your partner's, that kind of thing.

If you enjoyed it, please do let me know what you think.

And Happy fabbing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Your writing took us there to the moment..

Thank you

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Great story well written.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge