FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A older family freind

A older family freind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So a while back I got a call from a older family freind. She was a bit older and in a abusive relationship. Me and her do called man had come to blows a few times before for the way he treated her.

But when I answered the phone I was expecting the normal from her. Am going to leave him so on so forth just to stay with his abusive ass.

But I was wrong she asked if I could go and giver her a hand as her bike wasent running right and she didn't know what was wrong.

I told her I would be about a hour but I'd see what I could do. She lived a bit away so I grabbed to tools and loaded up the van.

She lived in a big block of flats in Edinburgh when I arrived I called her to say I was there and to bring down a coffee.

Well about 2-3 mins later she appeared and right anuff had 2 coffees in hand. She passed me mine and looked at it and laughed. She always got my coffee wrong. I like 2 and cow. (2 sugars and milk) she always had hers 1 and black and always made mine the same.

She laughed back at me and said she would go fix it.

I told her not to worrie she can fix it with the next one and let's have a look at her bike. A wee 125cc.

Am not exactly a mechanic but know anuff to sort most things out.

She told me it was fine when she went to work but coming home it just wasent right at all and over reving all the time.

She started the bike up and right anuff it was trying to idle at 2000rpm.

Right away I thought I new the problem. She looked at me and asked did I think I could fix it and would the parts be a lot.

I have always thought my self a bit of a comedian so I done the sucking air in thro the teeth turned the engine off and told her I wasent sure if I could fix it but knew it would be pretty pricy.

I told her she had more or less cooked hell out of it. Complet BS it was just the mix was off esay fix and a service would see it 100%.

But I'd need to look see what all needed done. I finished my coffee as I walked to the van. I grabbed one of my tool box as I sat it down I said to her I would love anuther coffee as I started work.

She took the keys for her house and started back. Now I will admit I always thought she was a good looking woman especially for a older woman. Mid to late 50s nice tits not to big or small long legs with good muscle tone and a ass to die for. Her ass looked like it belonged on someone in there early 20s.

So if course I was having a good look as she walked away in her tight jeans and red t-shirt it was a hot day so I wasn't surprised she didn't have much on but I was glad I got to have a look.

When she disappeared around the corner I restarted the bike and got the mixing dail and soon had it running sweet as a dream again I let it idle as I got my paddock stand out the van just to make sure the revs didn't creep up or down but nope stayed perfect.

So when she returned with coffee about 15 minutes later I knotised she had changed into a pair of shorts and tank top.

I should say me and her had always had a good laugh together with a flurty side.

As she walked over I told her it was nice to see her showing some skin just for me. She laughed and told me I wish as she gave me my coffee again black and one sugar.

I was draining the oil out her bike and removing its spark plug.

She asked if it was that bad. I told her I was still finding out. But that I was pretty sure it was cooked pointing to the oil draining out that was as black as the ace of spaids.

I told her she had even cooked her spark plug as it was all suited up.

I was lucky anuff to have a spair in the van and told her where it was and to go grab it.

So cut it down a bit fast forward.

All iv got to do is refill the oil and the bikes good to go.

We have been talking crap noting speshal.

She asks if I want a coffee and I tell her sure but milk and a extra sugar she grabs the cup and tells me ill take what I get or leave it.

So I get the oil back in the bike and back off the stand ready to go.

When she comes back she sees me putting the tools and the like away and asks if am done. I tell her to try her bike. When it starts I can see she's over the moon. She comes back over shouting at me for making her worry as much threating to give me a slap.

She gives me a hug and thanks me for fixing her bike.

I go and got my coffee and explained what had happened and how to fix it in the future.

She invited me in to go up to hers for a coffee and get a wash witch of course I accepted.

When we were in her house I asked when her man was due home she told me he wasent going to be home until the next day as he was away with work. As if I bleaved that he was probably away to his boyfriends.

We were both thinking it.

She asked if I would give her my opinion on a new dress she got. I told her of course I would. She went off to get changed she was still talking to me saying she had a dance thing with some freinds that were into moter sports. I was still in kitchen drinking coffee.

She called me thro to her living room and she was waring a knee length boots and a short checkered dress.

She really suited it but it still looked like a dress from the Austin powers films.

The dress was skin tight and I coukd see she was wearing a small thong under it.

I pointed out to her that I could see the outlines thro her dress so would be upto her what to do with the info.

As said before we ha e a flirty freindship I went to make fresh coffee and as I went to the kitchen I said to her if she was my date I'd rather no underwear.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

so i went to make coffee and she went to get changed again. She shouted threw to me to make her one and i said as if i wouldn't. s i took the coffees thro to the living room i looked down her hall. (Her room was at the other end) i seen her thro her open room door bent over side onto me in just a small red thong and i thought to my self that she was a sexy as hell woman. i wondered what she would do if she knew what i thought of her.

She came back thro and i was shocked to see her in a little black dress and asked if it was better?

I jokingly said to her that she only asked about one dress not two. She just replied as if i was complaining and asked if I could see her panty lines thro this dress? I told her id need a better look so she walked over a bit and asked again. I had a god look as she turned around in-front of me and i told her that nope i couldn't see any panty lines.

She laughed and told me she was going to get her jeans and top back on.

When she got to her living room door she called on me as i looked at her she said good thing i couldn't see any panty lines and pulled up her dress showing me that she wasent wearing any and walked away.

i went to the living room door and watched her walking down the hall thinking this was just another laugh between us she got to her bedroom and told me i better not follow her we both laughed and i went back and sat down on the sofa and picked up my coffee. When she came back she apologised and said she probity took things to far. i told her not to be daft thats what friends do as she started to drink her coffee.

I told her she still had a brilliant ass and she should be proud of it.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

More please. Nicely written and very horny

By *enny cdTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Nice

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmm fantastic

Good story

stoke

By *rishman444Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Redditch

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes please more

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

By *oomServiceCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

5 coffees so far , and counting ....

Just saying

This sounds promising definitely more please quickly

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Good start

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

More

"5 coffees so far , and counting ....

Just saying "

We do drink far to much coffee anyway 5 Isent a lot for us lol

More coming soon thank you for all the interest

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

More

By *m CuriousMan  over a year ago

herts essex border

Redditch

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

It happened to me when I was younger now I always think about it

Liking it so far

she sat on the sofa beside me and apologised again saying that she had taken things way to far and that she enjoyed the flirty laughs that we had and that she didnt want to ruin it by doing something inappropriate.

i laughed at her and told her we are both adults and she is sexy so whats the harm in her doing a little teasing.

i then told her after the way her man treated her she was allowed a little bit fun. when the cats away the mice will play i jokingly said.

She replied with well shes no other mice to play with. At that she got up and went to the kitchen and brought threw a can of juice for me and a can of cider for her self. She said she would offer me a cider but knew i wouldn't take it because i was driving.

I asked her what time her man was due home the next day and she told me not until later at night why?

i Then told her to go and pull something a bit nicer on than her jeans and she was coming for a night out with me as i had a party to go to and i think she would enjoy it.

she laughed at me as said she couldn't do that. I told her she would be doing me the favour as i didnt know how the party was going to go as it was anther family Friends birthday and that i didnt know meany people there so the company would be nice and she could stay at mine and i would bring her home the next day. i could see she was existed about it and asked if i was sure about taking her and i told her of course i was it be good to have her there.

she got up and went to her room to get changed. After a minute or row she called me threw. there she was in a small see threw bra and her little thong again. i was instantly hard looking at her. She was saying she wasn't sure what to ware. she had about 4 dresses sitting out and i told her the little black one for sure. wondering if she would go pant less or if she would keep her thong on.

She then chased me out the room so she could get changed. i was gutted that she chased be but thought what can you do. when she came threw the living room i was gob smacked at the way she look. She was stunning and i couldn't believe it. I told her how good she looked and that she had been hiding this side of her self from everyone.

She just turned and said she wasn't allowed to dress nice normally. my hart actully sank for her as i could see this was a big deal for her even tho it wasn't much to me. just another night out at a birthday. then it came to me that i should make it a good night for her and let her just live for once. so i told her to grab her tins out the fringe and we would head threw.

the drive threw was pretty boring nothing special. when we got to mine I parked up and she handed me a tin of cider saying i had earned it. we we walked in i explained to her i was going to dive for a quick shower then we could head off to the party. I showed her around my house and told her to make her self at home and that i was going for a shower. When i was in the shower she shouted threw the door asking if i would like another drink and i told her yes i would. (thinking ahead) i told her to bring it in as my bathroom didn't have a lock and that i was still in the shower so it was safe. i heard her bring the drink into the bathroom and tell me my drink was on the window ledge then i heard the door shut. i thought well she must not be interested but no big deal thinking back to her in her bra and thong as well as her flashing her ass. i felt my cock twitch again and thought to bad we need to get going and turned the shower off.

I got out the shower still dripping wet and almost fell on my ass as i seen her sitting on the toilet. (lid shut)

she must of seen i was shocked and she just said well i got a prevy at her so she wanted one back. she just smiled handed me my drink and got up and walked out. i quickly garbed a towel and waled out after her i looked in my living room and she wasn't there so i checked the kitchen again she wasn't there so i went to my room and there she was sitting on the end of my bed and she told me that she had seem me more than a few time looking at her and not with eyes of just s friend and tonight she wanted to be free from all the crap she gets at home. She told me that it was going to be a one off for tonight only but she knew what she wanted then she garbed my towel off me and seen i was starting to get hard again. Then she grabbed my cock and started stroking it slowly and said she wanted to feel like a real woman. I was rock hard at this point and she started smiling at me and slowly started to lick the tip of my cock before long she had it in her mouth showing me how good she was at pleasuring men. She stopped and said its not a one way street the then lay back on the bed and opened her legs showing me her clean shaven tight pussy i could see it was soaking wet. I didn't hesitate to get between her legs and slip my tongue into her. she was almost moaning right away i could tell she hadn't been treated like this in a long time so i thought i would make it worth while for her running my tongue over and around her clit making her squirm with pleasure as i did then i started gently sucking on her clit and that when she moaned out loud saying that she was cumming and i slipped my middle finger into her and i felt her pussy clamping down hard on my finger and i could feel she hadn't had any fun in a long time.

she was cumming constantly for about 15 minutes as i sucked licked and nibbled on her clit and slid my finger in and out of her soaking wet smooth pussy she was covering my mouth and hand in her cum.

She then grabbed my hair and pulled me up knowing i was rock hard and told me she wanted fucked like the slut she wanted to be.

I started to push my hard cock into her (now i don't have the biggest cock) but her pussy was that tight i could feel that i was going to have to take my time with her. slowly i pushed my cock into her hearing her moan as her pussy stretched around my cock. i only got about half way in when she told me she didn't think she could take the rest right away. i started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her trying to make sure she was comfortable and enjoying her self and she was moaning like mad she started to cum almost instantly. and i told her i couldn't hold back and i was going to cum she just felt to good and she looked me straight in the eye and told me to fill her pussy she wanted to feel my cock cum in her. At that i couldn't hold it and exploded in her i was shooting a huge load of cum inside her and by this point she was screaming with pleasure we kissed hard and as i fished cumming in her. when i pulled out of her i could see a huge load of cum flowing out of her and her pussy was still pulsing. she grabbed the towel and stuck it on her pussy saying that she couldn't make a mess of her dress before we go out at she sat up she grabbed my cock again and started licking and sucking all the cum off my cock. then she got up and said she was away to get cleaned up and i better get dressed as i promised her a party and she wanted one as she smiled and winked at me.

there more that night ill add later if yous want

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Yes please this is a wonderful story

By *m CuriousMan  over a year ago

herts essex border

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Redditch

Blackburn

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmm

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Hot story

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Tell us more

stoke

It's a good story

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"she sat on the sofa beside me and apologised again saying that she had taken things way to far and that she enjoyed the flirty laughs that we had and that she didnt want to ruin it by doing something inappropriate.

i laughed at her and told her we are both adults and she is sexy so whats the harm in her doing a little teasing.

i then told her after the way her man treated her she was allowed a little bit fun. when the cats away the mice will play i jokingly said.

She replied with well shes no other mice to play with. At that she got up and went to the kitchen and brought threw a can of juice for me and a can of cider for her self. She said she would offer me a cider but knew i wouldn't take it because i was driving.

I asked her what time her man was due home the next day and she told me not until later at night why?

i Then told her to go and pull something a bit nicer on than her jeans and she was coming for a night out with me as i had a party to go to and i think she would enjoy it.

she laughed at me as said she couldn't do that. I told her she would be doing me the favour as i didnt know how the party was going to go as it was anther family Friends birthday and that i didnt know meany people there so the company would be nice and she could stay at mine and i would bring her home the next day. i could see she was existed about it and asked if i was sure about taking her and i told her of course i was it be good to have her there.

she got up and went to her room to get changed. After a minute or row she called me threw. there she was in a small see threw bra and her little thong again. i was instantly hard looking at her. She was saying she wasn't sure what to ware. she had about 4 dresses sitting out and i told her the little black one for sure. wondering if she would go pant less or if she would keep her thong on.

She then chased me out the room so she could get changed. i was gutted that she chased be but thought what can you do. when she came threw the living room i was gob smacked at the way she look. She was stunning and i couldn't believe it. I told her how good she looked and that she had been hiding this side of her self from everyone.

She just turned and said she wasn't allowed to dress nice normally. my hart actully sank for her as i could see this was a big deal for her even tho it wasn't much to me. just another night out at a birthday. then it came to me that i should make it a good night for her and let her just live for once. so i told her to grab her tins out the fringe and we would head threw.

the drive threw was pretty boring nothing special. when we got to mine I parked up and she handed me a tin of cider saying i had earned it. we we walked in i explained to her i was going to dive for a quick shower then we could head off to the party. I showed her around my house and told her to make her self at home and that i was going for a shower. When i was in the shower she shouted threw the door asking if i would like another drink and i told her yes i would. (thinking ahead) i told her to bring it in as my bathroom didn't have a lock and that i was still in the shower so it was safe. i heard her bring the drink into the bathroom and tell me my drink was on the window ledge then i heard the door shut. i thought well she must not be interested but no big deal thinking back to her in her bra and thong as well as her flashing her ass. i felt my cock twitch again and thought to bad we need to get going and turned the shower off.

I got out the shower still dripping wet and almost fell on my ass as i seen her sitting on the toilet. (lid shut)

she must of seen i was shocked and she just said well i got a prevy at her so she wanted one back. she just smiled handed me my drink and got up and walked out. i quickly garbed a towel and waled out after her i looked in my living room and she wasn't there so i checked the kitchen again she wasn't there so i went to my room and there she was sitting on the end of my bed and she told me that she had seem me more than a few time looking at her and not with eyes of just s friend and tonight she wanted to be free from all the crap she gets at home. She told me that it was going to be a one off for tonight only but she knew what she wanted then she garbed my towel off me and seen i was starting to get hard again. Then she grabbed my cock and started stroking it slowly and said she wanted to feel like a real woman. I was rock hard at this point and she started smiling at me and slowly started to lick the tip of my cock before long she had it in her mouth showing me how good she was at pleasuring men. She stopped and said its not a one way street the then lay back on the bed and opened her legs showing me her clean shaven tight pussy i could see it was soaking wet. I didn't hesitate to get between her legs and slip my tongue into her. she was almost moaning right away i could tell she hadn't been treated like this in a long time so i thought i would make it worth while for her running my tongue over and around her clit making her squirm with pleasure as i did then i started gently sucking on her clit and that when she moaned out loud saying that she was cumming and i slipped my middle finger into her and i felt her pussy clamping down hard on my finger and i could feel she hadn't had any fun in a long time.

she was cumming constantly for about 15 minutes as i sucked licked and nibbled on her clit and slid my finger in and out of her soaking wet smooth pussy she was covering my mouth and hand in her cum.

She then grabbed my hair and pulled me up knowing i was rock hard and told me she wanted fucked like the slut she wanted to be.

I started to push my hard cock into her (now i don't have the biggest cock) but her pussy was that tight i could feel that i was going to have to take my time with her. slowly i pushed my cock into her hearing her moan as her pussy stretched around my cock. i only got about half way in when she told me she didn't think she could take the rest right away. i started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her trying to make sure she was comfortable and enjoying her self and she was moaning like mad she started to cum almost instantly. and i told her i couldn't hold back and i was going to cum she just felt to good and she looked me straight in the eye and told me to fill her pussy she wanted to feel my cock cum in her. At that i couldn't hold it and exploded in her i was shooting a huge load of cum inside her and by this point she was screaming with pleasure we kissed hard and as i fished cumming in her. when i pulled out of her i could see a huge load of cum flowing out of her and her pussy was still pulsing. she grabbed the towel and stuck it on her pussy saying that she couldn't make a mess of her dress before we go out at she sat up she grabbed my cock again and started licking and sucking all the cum off my cock. then she got up and said she was away to get cleaned up and i better get dressed as i promised her a party and she wanted one as she smiled and winked at me.

there more that night ill add later if yous wan

"

Fabulous ...more please xx

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Love when a woman totally lets her slutty side out. So much fun, hope she lets go of herself at the party with sultry looks at you sly grabs of each other and very intimate touching under the table

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Blackburn

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Sorry for the delay in posting more to this iv just been run off my feet with xmass looming I will add more to it when I can

Kidderminster

Loving it hope you post more soon

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

So I got changes into a nice pair of jeans and t-shirt and went thro my living room where she was sitting on my couch and asked what time we were going out at?

I asked if she was in a hurry to get out the house or something. She laughed and replayed well she didnt want to wast the night with a big smile.

I told her five minutes then we would go just to finish Ower drinks.

She asked if I was going to book a taxi and I told her no need to book one.

She laughed and asked who was picking us up.

I told her no one.

She looked a bit shocked and said she thought there was a actual party.

I told her there is but we can walk to it.

She laughed and said she should of known but at least it should be close.

I told her it was like a 2 min walk away.

Anyway we got to the party and it wasent overly busy that was a let down but busy anydd to make it good night. The drinks were flowing and we were both having fun and teasing eachother a bit when we could saying things like we started the party at mine and so on.

After about 3 hrs I went for a smoke. We arnt allowed to smoke in pubs here.

So I snuck out the back door of the pub. No one go's out there for a smoke these days. Before I could light my fag there was the family freind.

I thought she had just followed me for a smoke but no she pulled me to the side of the door and whispered in my ear she told me she wanted used as a slut so she knelt down pulled my cock out and started sucking me I was hard almost right away and I grabbed the back of her head and shoved all my cock down her throat. She was gagging on it but I thought u want used I'll use you.

I throat fucked her hard until I knew she couldent take it and pulled my cock out to let her breath.

She looked up at me and told me now iv got the idea she's a slut and wants abused like one. So I shoved my cock back down her throat and carried on face fucking her hearing and feeling her gaging on my cock. After face chucking her hard for about 30 mins and my cock dripping with her drool I stood her up and bent her over pulling her dress up.

My hard cock slid right into her pussy no problem this time she again was moaning in no time as I thrust in and out of her hard and fast feeling my balls slapping off her clit and sticking my fingers down her throat to keep her quite. After fucking her herd and feeling her Cumming over and over as she squirted time and time again I told her am going to fill her again.

She tryed pulling her self off and I grabbed her by the throat and pulled her back smashing my cock into her as hard as I could as I came deep in her again I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock making me dump a huge load in her.

To the point when I pulled out a huge load of cum dropped out of her and weht with a splat on the ground. She quickly pulled off her thong and told me she loved me Cumming in her but I leave to much and its just going to keep dropping out and eveone will see.

She started to stuff tmher thong I her to try and stop it a d she said she would go to the toilet and sort it out.

I told her not to to leave her thing there but if it drips out let it and see if anyone says anything.

When we went back in it seemed no one knotised we had been out as long so we got a drink and carried on as normal.

Let me k ow if u want more

By *ullitnutMan  over a year ago

Bedford

Oh don't leave it there, do go on.

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Give us more

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Kidderminster

Cool story

By *rGenuineMan  over a year ago

Purley

So she was in an abusive relationship and you ‘treated her like a slut’. Classy.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

stoke

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"Cool story"

Hot hot story xxx

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *slandhopperMan  over a year ago

bristol

By *usie777Couple  over a year ago

north Manchester

This story would be much better if the writer could spell English words correctly and improve his grammar.

By *eardeddriverMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

Dublin 13

[Removed by poster at 31/01/20 08:00:53]

Dublin 13

"This story would be much better if the writer could spell English words correctly and improve his grammar."

Not a spelling b for grammar forum.

Send me a link to one of your stories.

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

That brings back happy memories when I was a teen,

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea