FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True stories please - caught in wife's underwear

True stories please - caught in wife's underwear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss Sophiebelle OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Reading

Hi boys - love to hear TRUE stories of you being caught in your wife's underwear (or how she might suspect you). Not fantasies that end in a 10-person orgy, but what actually happened. All the little details, including if she still brings it up. You'll really be turning me on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Let's hear yours

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Hi boys - love to hear TRUE stories of you being caught in your wife's underwear (or how she might suspect you). Not fantasies that end in a 10-person orgy, but what actually happened. All the little details, including if she still brings it up. You'll really be turning me on"

She doesn't mind one iota. Wear them all the time!

By *oodtime maryCouple  over a year ago

dub

Well i wasn't caught in them but she found my stash of clothes and we had just started swinging and she was not mad into the swinging till after she found out that i was a tv and it opened a new door to our sex life now shes mad in to the tv scene and love so see me dressed like a slut mini skirts dresses heels wigs and loves to watch me fucked she has used her strap on on me and lots of our tv frinds

» Add a new message to this topic