FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Submissive Customer

Submissive Customer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebel 84 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I work for a very large nationwide plant hire company, its very long hours with very demanding customers. Plant hire is dominantly male environment and now and then the odd female comes in and adds some classy womans touch to things.

It all started when i took a phone call asking for some equipment to be sent to a site, the usual the guys on the site never have an order number so i had to call there office for it. I called up and was told that the girl who deals with the order numbers was in training and to send an email and she would get back to me.

I type up a generic email saying the usual hi and thanks for using us but we need an order please and thanks. Work being very manic i don’t get round to reading it until we are almost closing. Checking through unread emails and i find a reply from Karen introducing herself as head of procurement and apologising for not taking the call earlier. Few kind words sent back and off home i went.

Next morning was an early start for me as it was my turn to open up for the drivers and hand out job lines. I then make myself some cereal and start clearing paperwork off my desk and switch on the computer, emails ping through for online jobs booked in, head office emails and order number from Karen.

I reply thanking her for the very quick response for the order number as the last guy took a while to get them sent over. Over the next few days we exchanged emails regarding past order numbers and ones placed by guys calling in. Friday at last and getting ready to sign off for the weekend and there is an email from Karen saying they have a big job starting the next few weeks and a lot of equipment is needed for it so she will need to come down with the guys to collect it to sign off the paperwork. She said she was looking forward to putting a face to the emails.

Next weekend comes and goes and on Monday i get the email from Karen with what she needs and asks if it could be ready for Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. Me being me said it would be ready for Wednesday. I know its a tough task but get it through the workshop and done for Wednesday.

Wednesday comes and its manic, everybody running about getting things sorted for the big order. Lunchtime and there is a chap on the office door, one of the guys on the hire desk say there is a young woman in asking for me. Typical me swamped with paperwork and checking over the order i said tell her i dont have time for any sales calls. The guy comes back in and informs me that it was Karen to collect the order. I said tell her to come in and we can go over everything.

The door is left ajar and i am shuffling through paper work sorting it out into a readable manner and then the room fills with the nicest smell of perfume, i look up and Karen is standing with her hand out to shake hands.

Karen had shoulder length brown hair, slim frame and had on a black trouser suit with a white blouse underneath and a hi viz vest over the jacket, and what must have been 6” heels, way out of my league. She also had the attention of all the guys in the office...

Hi im Karen she said, i stand up so we are both in eye level and reach out my hand and shake hers. I give her a firm handshake on her very soft hands.

Ohhh a firm handshake even on a woman! Someone likes to be in charge Karen said.

I reply well someone needs to in here or we would never have sorted out the order for you in time.

We check over the paperwork and fill in the order numbers and get the vans loaded up with the equipment. Once all the vans were loaded Karen thanked me for all the help and again put out her hand.

This time i wasn’t so firm with the grasp.

Ohhh i can see my charms are working on you as you eased up that time. All the guys from her work and mine all just staring at me and Karen.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

Great start interested to see where this goes ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounding good so far

[Removed by poster at 21/12/19 05:30:03]

More please !!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

glasgow

I went back in to my office, the smell of her perfume still lingering. I called in one of the guys from the hire desk and asked him to file the paperwork away. All the usual chat began between the guys, “ohh what i would do to her” “what an arse she had”.

The next few days i thought about Karen a lot and in my head i could still smell her perfume everywhere i went. I thought to myself do i send her an email saying thanks or is that me just reading the whole situation wrong and risking losing a big account.

My head got the better of me and i never risked it.

Monday morning arrives, i have 2 meetings and really cant be bothered as its just the usual sales meeting and a meeting with a supplier that the manager cant be bothered with. As i get settled in, i check my emails again before the meeting and there is a email from Karen.

Subject- Order

Hi,

It was really nice to put a face to the emails. It was really nice to put a face to the emails and i’m sorry i never got a chance to email you sooner. Hope i never came across to forward about the handshake.

Speak soon

Karen

This fried my head, i had a sales meeting to deal with and my head was doing overtime. What did she mean with being to forward about the hand shake?

The meeting passed me by as i wasnt really in it, gave the figures i had to and just though about Karen. After it my manager shouted on me, i went in to his office and sat down.

He looked at me puzzled and asked if everything was okay?

Yes I replied just had a lot on from the weekend was my excuse.

My boss is a really fair boss and i took most of his work load on so he done minimal so he always goes the extra mile to help me out.

Well if you need a few hours to clear your head, have the supplier meeting and go home. I thanked him and said there was no need i was okay.

Reply to Karen thats what i needed to do, was i reading to much in to this was she just being friendly?

I went back to my office and opened up her email again reading it over and over.

I reply

Hi Karen,

Thanks for asking my weekend was great. How was yours?

I was really good to meet you too.

No there is no need to worry i get much worse on the phones in here and from customers at the desk.

Best Regards,

Paul

I done my best to keep it professional signing off in my usual way. That had settled me again and off to the shop i went as i never had any lunch with me.

I get back from the shops and take a few guys around who don’t drive. I get back to my desk and first thing i do is check the emails. 14 emails, i go through them looking to see if Karen has replied.

Its there, my stomach has butterflies. I think to myself what are you getting worked up for here? She is way out your league and shes just being nice. I put my lunch to the side and open it up.

Paul,

Ohhh really what did you do?

Thank god i thought i had annoyed you because you never emailed after i left on Wednesday.

I know how you feel about that, i get it all the time in here with people chasing order numbers

Karen x

I read the email at least ten times, my stomach had butterflies now! Not interested in lunch i check the time sent, three minutes after mine was sent to her.

My head is spinning again and i need to eat lunch before this next meeting.

I pick away at lunch and ponder what to reply....

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Tricky situation

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

Redditch

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Cracking start , building up nicely xxx

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *rishman444Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

Sounds good keep going

By *ellsuitedMan  over a year ago

Elstree

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Looking forward to reading more

By *ewniceguyMan  over a year ago

blackburn

By *atyourassMan  over a year ago

Wales

Awesome so far

glasgow

One finger typing and deleting for the next twenty minutes, head is saying one thing and heart is saying another.

I finally go with

Karen,

I just had a relaxing Saturday and then met up with the mates for a few beers and then some more on Sunday afternoon. Did you do anything exciting?

Yeah they don’t pay us enough to take that rubbish of people do they?

Paul

I then finish of lunch and sort out my desk for the supplier meeting. I go to the workshop to make sure everything is going fine for the equipment going out the next day and ready for the drivers to load up.

I then go back in and Karen has emailed back,

Paul

Im not a beer drinker but it does sound good. I never done much to be honest, moved into a flat last month as i split up from my boyfriend and i stayed with him so just getting everything sorted.

Yeah you dont need to tell me, these guys in here are never off the phone moaning.

Karen x

I type up a reply straight away this time as i have very little time before the meeting.

Karen,

Yeah well normally its vodka but it was just a quiet weekend and hangover free.

Thats not good with the boyfriend situation sorry to hear that. Well least you have your own space now and if you need any tools to get work done give me a shout and i will sort them out for free for you.

Paul

I’m struggling to read this situation and normally i get them pretty spot on, she’s stunning and out of my league and being nice or is it she wants more?

I then get a chap on the door, Gary is here to see you Paul, will i just send him in?

Yeah ask him if he wants tea or coffee as well please.

Gary then walks in and as always brings in cakes for the guys on the desk and sits down. All the usual chat from the salesman, trying to put on the latest products to us. We are twenty minutes in and at the corner of my eye on the monitor a email notification pops up Karen.

Its starting to drag on with Gary so i make up excuses of how busy i am with thing in the workshop and with hires that i need to go. Thank him for the cakes and walk him out, on the way back the boss shouts me in.

How did that go?

Just the usual shit, i dont know why he comes

In because we always use him anyway I reply and go back to my office.

I get in and straight to the computer to read the email.

Paul,

He was no good for me just caused trouble and

fights with my family so i walked out 2 months ago but couldn’t stay with my parents any longer.

What about your love life? Do you have a lucky lady?

I think i will take you up on that i need something to put a curtain pole up and a screwdriver thingy to build drawers if they do such a thing?

Karen x x

Reading it again and again my head is starting to sway to the side thats she’s flirting! Asking about my love life, taking me up on the offer when they have joiners in her work and now two x’s at the end.

Fuck it be bold here, she’s asking just tell her!

Karen,

Well looks like you got a lucky escape there! Well its his loss and someone else’s gain. Im sure you wont be short on offers for a date anyway?

Yeah we have drills or tech guns, who is doing the work for you? Or i can borrow a screwdriver from one of the guys in the workshop for you. Just let me know what you want?

Paul x

I done it, bit more forward but not enough to get me into trouble if anyone read it.

Two hours pass and nothing back, refresh button pressed every few minutes.

The phone rings and its Gary

I have Karen on the phone for you will i put her through?

Yeah, did she say what its for?

No just asked for you and i asked who was calling.

Okay pass her through please.

My stomach has butterflies again....

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Good story so far.

By *abyblueeyescoupleCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

Very well written!

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

It’s getting addictive. Well written.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

South East

Building up nicely

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Wales

Really can't wait for more

glasgow

Hi Paul comes through the phone in her soft voice. In my head i can smell her amazing perfume again.

Hi Karen, how are you?

Im doing great sorry I haven’t replied i am on my way to pick up the drawers up from ikea. Could i pop in on the way back and get the tools that i need to build them?

Yeah of course pop over and i can look at it and get you what you need, we shut at 5 but i can hang back for you.

Your a star, do you need anything brought in?

No im fine thanks for asking and see you soon.

Okay see you soon.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! My office is a mess and my hairs not even gelled. Strained to the toilet get water on to sort it and straight back in to the office to tidy it up.

Greg comes in from the hire desk, everything ok boss?

Yeah why you ask that?

Well your cleaning up for a start and you have gel in your hair?

My boss walks in at his back and says the same thing.

I just laugh and say yes everything is fine am i not allowed to sort paperwork on my desk?

They both laugh and walk away leaving the door open, i can hear mumbling from the hire desk and look out and my boss is talking to the guys and they all start laughing and look round to me.

Yeah we know what’s happening your chasing that bird that was in last week one of them say and they all laugh.

Fuck off ive no chance why would I bother? My shitty reply to them and close the door.

My phone goes a few minutes later and its the boss

Gaffer

Paul dont fuck that account up thats all im going to say.

Im not fucking anything up. I hastily reply

I was your age once and chased anything that had two tits and a pulse just dont do anything silly that account is massive for us.

Ok gaffer and put the phone down.

I look at the clock, 4:55 and all the guys are starting to finish up. I go and get two screwdriver and a drill from the workshop and take them back to my office.

Its now 5:05 and everyone is going out the door and in walks my boss with Karen chatting and smiling.

I stand up as they come to the door, Karen walks through first and puts her hand out. I reach out and grab it firmly and but shake it gently. The room is now filled with her perfume again and i am intoxicated. My boss asks if i have keys and i give him a nod and he closes the door.

I look at Karen and she has the biggest smile on her face, hair tied up in a ponytail and a jacket that goes down past her knees.

Thanks for loaning me the tools, saves me asking one of the guys in work to come out and then they know where i live and thanks for waiting back.

No problem at all, yeah your not wanting any stalkers. I stay ten minutes drive but with the heavy traffic it takes 30 minutes so its all the same waiting for it to die down a bit. I try and make it out like its no big deal.

Yeah the ex was a nightmare so glad i got rid of him well thanks a lot. Do you want to see what is needed?

Yeah lets go and look. I opened the door and gesture for Karen to go first, as she walks past her perfume goes wafting up my nose and im away in dream land again.

We walk out into the car park and the lights flash. Porsche Cayenne is that? i ask her as the automatic boot opens.

Yeah my dad just got me it last week.

Lovely car i say as we get closer. As we get to the car, i put in the drill and screwdrivers and i look in the back and rip the long car boxes open to find the instructions.

On the instructions it says all tools included, i point it out to Karen.

She just laughs and puts her hand over her eyes.

Well there is the drill and screwdrivers anyway just incase you need them. The instructions look very simple but if you need a hand to build it let me know.

Karen still laughing about the tools being in the box said i bet your good with your hands and pressed the button on the tailgate to close it.

I just laugh it off and say its a guy thing most of us are.

Well my ex wasn’t thats one of the reasons i left!

I was gobsmacked, Karen talking in sexual innuendos and how her ex wasn’t good with his hands.

We continued with some small talk and Karen said she wouldnt keep me any longer as i would be a wanted man going home to my mrs?

I replied i dont have one!

Well as you never said anything in your reply about the lucky lady or your love life i just assumed you were taking and neve wanted to speak about it.

No im single thats why i was out with my mates at the weekend! Her eyes lit up!

Ohhhh so your keeping me on my toes then and laughs.

Not at all, it must have just slipped my mind!

Sounds like you like to play hard to get then?

She has me on the back foot here. Do i just put all the cards on the table or be professional about it?

I grow a set of balls, cards on the table it is!

Karen i dont know what you mean with playing hard to get but you are absolutely stunning, very professional and smell good enough to eat! What guy wouldn’t want you?

A little chuckle she has as a bit of redness flows into her cheeks. Karen looks me in the eyes and said thanks, its been a while since any guy has not treated me like a bit of meat or the opposite doesnt talk as they think im too good for them.

She then turns away and turns back and walks over to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek and says speak to you tomorrow and will let you know how i get on and walks around to the drivers side and gets in.

I then go back in and think what do i do next....

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Like where it's going

More please

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

Fuck this had me hooked. Very nicely written, can't wait for next part...

Barnsley

Nice!!

Leicestershire

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

This is moving along nicely

milton keynes

By *anabecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Nice

South East

Redditch

Great start

Great story so far, loving it

stoke

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Liking this story ????

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Please keep going, nice slow burner and well written.

Blackburn

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

Oh very definitely a

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Oh shit you have let it go too far already if you back out now that account will probably be lost your job is on the line you will have to go with it and pray to fuck it all works out lol

renfrewshireish

keep going

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Grand Canaria PDI

yeh defo keep it going

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

More please!

Am i the only woman following this

glasgow

I go home and shower and have a couple of beers to settle me down, I then go to bed and as usual spend more time looking at Netflix menu that watching something. Eventually I just pick a film to watch to go to sleep and its not happening, I seen every hour on the clock thinking about Karen.

The next morning I open up even though its not my turn, get settled into paperwork on giving the drivers instructions. Its now 7:30 ad I go back into my office to check emails, nothing yet but there is a chap on the door and my manager walks in.

You really need to be careful with her he moans at me.

I haven't done anything wrong boss, if anything trying to get more work for us. why what's up?

she's the owners daughter, if anyone higher up finds out your in trouble.

boss I have done nothing wrong she wanted a loan of a drill to build drawers that's it, look through the emails to her I have nothing to hide.

he starts to walk out and close the door, well keep it that way. You have worked to hard in here to throw it all away over a customer!

My heart sinks, ohhh what have done? this is fire I done need to be playing with. forget about her.

Just as I sit back in the chair with my hands over my face the computer beeps, I look up at the monitor and its Karen.

Hey,

Thanks for everything last night you didn't have to stay back but you did, how much do we owe you for the drill and I will raise the PO for it?

I never got the drawers built up they were far too hard, I think I need someone who is good with there hands. if you know anyone??

Karen xx

I read it over and over again, my head is spinning, stomach has butterflies and all I can think about is what she would look like naked!!

I reply straight away.

Karen,

No problem that's what we are here for! you don't need a PO that was just a thanks for all the work you give us.

That's not good, they looked quite simple on the instructions. well I'm not a joiner but if you are really stuck I can give you a hand tomorrow night?

Paul x

Fuck it, if I'm reading this wrong then we will find out tomorrow.

The day passes by in a flash as we have a big order going out and I get caught up with it. I then go back in at 4 to have a look at the emails.

Karen has replied.

Hey,

You are a star! I really do appreciate that.

Well I'm not doing anything tomorrow so that would be perfect. What time suits you best?

Karen x x

I then think to myself she is either wanting this or I'm stupid as fuck and reading it all wrong.

Karen,

Im free about7ish??

here is my number (xxxxxxxxxxx) if you want to text me your address?

Paul x

Short and sweet but most importantly keeping it out of emails that can trace back to me and now on text messages.

I get home, have a shower and get dinner and one of my mates pops up, usual chat with guys.

My phone goes, I look at it on the lock screen and its just a number. this must be Karen.

hey its K. 7ish is Perfect here is my address -

x x

I leave it a few minutes to reply.

Hi perfect see you tomorrow x

straight away the typing icon appears.

What can I get you to say thanks for doing this? x x

I reply - nothing just grateful for the business you give us x x

again she must be looking at her phone as more or less a reply comes straight through - business is business this is for me x x

my mate then is getting annoyed with me as my head is in my phone and has asking questions and getting one word answers. fuck this, im off your more interested in that and walks out.

I go and lock the door and head to bed with my phone, turn on the TV and turn the volume off thinking it will help me concentrate more.

yeah I know it is but I cant take anything from you x x

straightaway it comes back - you took your time there, thought that was going to be a request for me to do something to you and you were plucking up the courage to say it x x

Things really starting to hot up

Redditch

South East

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

This is a good story more please xxx

Elstree

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

glasgow

I didnt know if this was just Karen trying to see if i would open up more or testing the water.

I reply -

well we dont need to keep this PG anymore since we are not on works emails do we?

Again the reply icon comes on -

Ohhh you moved it on a few stages there, wasn’t sure if you were playing hard to get? X x

I think to myself as much as i want her i need to clear the air about all the work stuff -

Well no point in messing about is there? Well the only issue is work stuff and you keeping away the fact your family own the company x x

It comes up as being delivered but not read, i stare at the phone and touch the screen as it goes dim to see if its been read yet. Ten minutes pass and nothing, i put the phone on charge and turn up the TV and watch what is on. I check the phone again and still nothing.

I wake up in the morning with the alarm going off, auto pilot kicks in and turn it off and go to the toilet. Shower on and start to brush my teeth. I then go and grab the phone off charge and 3 three messages from Karen. I think shower first and deal with that in a minute.

As i get dried i get the phone and open it up -

No well we are both adults. Well work things stays that way why would it change? I just assumed you already knew that and that was why you were holding back a bit x x

Sorry for the late reply i was at my friends house there dropping off some gifts for her newborn x x

Its late you are probably sleeping night night x x

Keep it cool i think -

Hey i fell asleep last night i was shattered. No i didnt know that, my boss told me yesterday morning. To be honest i dont hold back normally but just didnt know how it was going to work out and wouldnt have thought that you would have wanted anything other than work conversions x x

I then get ready and get into work and get everything sorted for the big delivery going out and put the phone in the drawer. I get back in just before 11am and check the phone -

Morning. Sorry for texting so late! My phone ran out of battery and texted on the way home when i charged it in the car. Well i dont want you to hold back just be yourself im not a scary person haha. Well i do have a little confession to make x x

I sit back in my chair and think what does she have to confess??

Barnsley

Redditch

Leicestershire

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Very good...well written...is she going to confess she has been stalking you?

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Bradford

Interesting !

stoke

mm

Very well written. I'm really enjoying this story and look forward to more.

Blackburn

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

She's a man, it's obvious

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Good story still. Enjoying it.

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

South East

By *ucky78Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

I want more x

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

A well written story loving this

By *arry4466Man  over a year ago

Llandrindod Wells

Getting very good

By *mboguyMan  over a year ago

gornal

Wow...what a build up...keep going

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Elstree

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

" "

London

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Loving where this is going

Very interesting story

By *ohnnyspanks_ukMan  over a year ago

sheffield/ retford all over

Loving this !

Interesting.

glasgow

My boss walks in and asks for an update on the big order.

Everything is fine, the last things we’re delivered and im just getting ready to go to site to Touch base with the site agent.

Perfect, we dont need any hassles on this. He lets me know with raised eyebrows.

Its okay i get on well with him so were are fine and i have already called him this morning and he is happy. I will just head home after i leave the site. I let him know as i have a busy night ahead.

Ok i wont be in tomorrow got a meeting at head office with the ops manager, if you need me you wont get me from 11 until about 1. He then closes the door.

Back to the text message, i reply -

Its easier said than done, there is a lot on the line for me if it came out i was flirting with you over emails. Whats the confession? xx

I then get packed up and head l to the works van and load my stuff in and check my phone, no reply. I then start driving to the site, all i can think is what is her confession?

I get to site after 50 minutes of driving still no text, i leave the phone on charge and go and see the site agent.

After a half hour hand over meeting the site with the site agent i head back to the van.

Immediately check the phone, still nothing! Its sending the thoughts in my head into over drive.

Does she wanted fucked? Is she just teasing? Well we will find out at 7 one way or the other!

I am 10 minutes away from my home and the phone beeps and cuts the music off, i look down and its a text from Karen -

Well done worry its only between us! I was talking to your ex Michelle and she told me all about you x x

I pull into a quiet street and think ohh fuck this is either very good or very bad! Michelle was a nympo who wanted fucked morning, noon and night and to be honest I struggled to keep up at times. Especially with the long hours in the job but she put up with it because she was a little bit submissive and it brought me out of my shell sexually. I text back straight away -

Okay thats fine then. Okay what was she saying? X x

I then start to drive home and my mate calls, usual chat about the pub at the weekend and what we are doing. I am in auto pilot, dinner on and jump in for a quick shower. I check the phone and Karen has texted back when i was on the phone -

You came up in conversation because i said we hire in our plant hire and she said you done it. She told me all about you in the bedroom too x x

I think well thats not as bad as it could have been as michelle was also a nutter with a drink in her and the reason we split up. I keep the replay simple -

Ohh so thats why you wanted to put a face to the email then? Well im just about to leave be there in 20 minutes x x

I then set off on the drive, call my boss to let him know everything went well and to see if anything needs done tomorrow. I arrive at the very fancy flats where Karen stays and make my excuses to the boss, find a parking space and go to her door and press the buzzer.

Hello?

Karen its Paul

Okay come up, its the very top of the stairs and the door on the right just walk in.

My heart is beating fast and stomach is churning as i climb the stairs. I get to the door and give it a light chap and walk in.

Hey Karen i say as i walk in the hall.

She pops her head out and shouts, up here giving a little wave.

I then head up the all white hall decor is very fancy and head into what looks like the livingroom. I walk in and Karen has her hair up in a pony tail and dress in gym leggings that look like they have been spray painted on and a tight tshirt that shows off her ample boobs that i never really noticed before.

Sit down make for a minute, want a drink? Tea, coffee, juice?

No thanks im good. This is a lovely flat you have. I say as my heart feels like its beating out my chest.

Thanks, i did want a house but this has lovely views of the city centre and your only a five minute walk in.

So what was michelle saying then? And how do you know her?

Karen laughs and give me a naughty look, i have only met her a few times through a mutual friend but we where out on a night out and she had a drink in her and told us how you were the only guy thats kept up with her sexually and pushed her in the bedroom.

Yeah she was a bit crashed as I feel my go warm and red.

Well she give you top marks and said you were very bossy and dominant and thats what i like.

Well i do like to be in charge, must be something to do with my job!

Karen does a little giggle like a naughty school girl and says well you can be my boss too. She stands up showing off her amazing figure and walks towards the door, her hips swaying and almost putting me into a trance. She turns around at the door and says shall we get the drawers out of the way and then we can chat properly??

My heart rate slows down a bit as i feel i have control for the first time in the past few weeks and feel like my chest has just puffed out. Ok then lets have a look i say as i stand up and walk to the door.

By *aythan68Man  over a year ago

Birmingham, london

Very interesting

letterkenny

Really good story..

Blackburn

Elstree

London

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Redditch

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Suspense. Great build up.

milton keynes

South East

By *heekycouple69xCouple  over a year ago

Alton

Brilliant stuff

glasgow

We walk down the hall and all the doors are closed. I cant help but stare at her bum as her hips sway as shes walking, we get to the bottom next to the front door and Karen opens the door.

She leads the way in putting on the light as she walks in. I follow in behind her, the room is very bright and well lit up with the led spotlight coming down and quite big. There is mirrored wardrobe built into the wall on one side of the room and a very big bed in the middle. With the two boxes on the bed and nothing is unpacked from them.

I look at the boxes and say to Karen, you done really well at trying to build these.

She laughs and says i wouldnt even know were to start but you did offer to help so why not and find out how good your are with your hands?

Im thinking is she trying to gain power back her after offering me to be boss?

Well you said could be boss right?

Yes she replied trying to look away

Well i am boss and you do what i say and if you work hard you might get your reward.

Okay what do you need me to do? She replied with a smile on her face.

Lets get these done together as a team then we can talk after it.

Again through a big smile she says Ok boss

Righ pass me the instructions.

We then get to work on the drawers and just have general small talk and get to know each other. Karen tells me about her ex how he was very good looking but never paid attention to her and lived off her money. He only wanted to have sex on his terms and the final straw was he was messaging other girls on social media.

We finally get the drawers built up and moved into place and Karen goes and gets us both bottles of water.

Shall we relax now? she said

Yeah that wasnt that bad was it? i say

No it was actually really good getting to know you and sorry about talking about my ex so much.

We then go back into the livingroom and put on the TV and sit back on the big L shaped sofa. So what made you want to meet me then? I ask

Well since we have been honest, it was michelle she gave you a excellent reference she said laughing. I havent had sex for months and self pleasure can only go so far. Kinda need a mans touch she said looking away.

Yeah but you could get any guy you want, you look amazing, you have a good job, earn your own money, any guy would snap you up in second i say looking her straight in the eye.

Yeah its not just the sex i want, i want what you gave to michelle! Look back making eye contact this time.

What a relationship? i ask

No i want you to take control like you did with her, be dominant. When she told me about you i wanted you and hadnt even met you.

I was totally suprised, i have am beautiful woman in front of me who is way out of my league telling me she wants fucked and dominated all because of an ex girlfriend.

Right then so it’s purely sexual then? I ask

Yeah, i dont want a relationship after the last one she replies

Okay that suits me, there has to be some rules in place then!

Okay what do you have in mind? She looks at me with her eyes wide open

Im the boss and what i say goes! Looking at her as she stares straight back at me.

Yes i will do as im told, anything you say even if i dont like it i will try. She says back through a big smile.

Right well this will work well but you have to trust me.

She leans over and kisses me on the cheek and am whispers in my ear, im your sex toy to use me as you please.

I sit back and say okay well now we have that sorted. Come over here and sit on my lap.

Karen stands up and reties up her pony tail, give me a perfect view of her body, perfect boobs and a small bulge between her legs.

She places her knees either side of my legs and sits her bum on my thighs, she places her hands at the back of the couch and she gives me a very seductive look.

Without saying anything, i reach up and grab the back her neck with one hand and pull her down, just stopping at my lips. With the other hand i reach up and gently rub her cheek looking in to her eyes and slowly move my hand down onto her throat. I pull her in more from her neck and gently kiss her lips. I feel her shudder and let out a small moan of pleasure.

I then start to kiss harder and slip in my tongue into her mouth, as she starts to suck it I squeeze her throat, gently at first to see how she reacts. Karen lets go of my tongue and opens her mouth and lets out a groan as she tilts her head back and closes her eyes.

I then start to squeeze harder with my left hand on her throat and pull her back down closer to me with my other hand. As shes close again i kiss her gently on the lips.

I then let go of her neck and throat and she gasps for breath. Wow that’s amazing, i have never been kissed like that before she says with a massive smile.

Well there is more to come thats just the start!

She leans in and gives me a kiss on the lips and says i hope me giving you full control is enough payment for tonight?

I laugh and give her pert bottom a hard slap. Yes that just about covers it. This is all you are getting tonight and if your a good girl you might get more tomorrow.

But what if im a bad girl? she said with a smirk on her face

Well good girls get rewarded and bad girls get punishments thats how this works! I want a picture of that soaking wet pussy tonight!

Yes sir she replied

Well im going to head home and will text you when i am in.

Karen walks me to the door and as we stand there she leans in and gives me a passionate kiss on the lips, i return the same and put my hands on her bum and pull her in so she can feel my buldge thats now growing in my trousers.

Thanks for everything tonight, and i think someone else is happy with me she says as she takes a step back and looks down at my ever growing buldge.

Yeah you done well i say as i turn and start going down the stairs.

I get in the van with a big smile on my face. That took a lot for me not to just strip the clothes off and give her a good fucking, i think it was better i never as she wants it more now...

Blackburn

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more from this thread ????

stoke

Redditch

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

South East

Wales

Wow xx

By *onesmrMan  over a year ago

loughborough

Nice one

Leicestershire

Elstree

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"We walk down the hall and all the doors are closed. I cant help but stare at her bum as her hips sway as shes walking, we get to the bottom next to the front door and Karen opens the door.

She leads the way in putting on the light as she walks in. I follow in behind her, the room is very bright and well lit up with the led spotlight coming down and quite big. There is mirrored wardrobe built into the wall on one side of the room and a very big bed in the middle. With the two boxes on the bed and nothing is unpacked from them.

I look at the boxes and say to Karen, you done really well at trying to build these.

She laughs and says i wouldnt even know were to start but you did offer to help so why not and find out how good your are with your hands?

Im thinking is she trying to gain power back her after offering me to be boss?

Well you said could be boss right?

Yes she replied trying to look away

Well i am boss and you do what i say and if you work hard you might get your reward.

Okay what do you need me to do? She replied with a smile on her face.

Lets get these done together as a team then we can talk after it.

Again through a big smile she says Ok boss

Righ pass me the instructions.

We then get to work on the drawers and just have general small talk and get to know each other. Karen tells me about her ex how he was very good looking but never paid attention to her and lived off her money. He only wanted to have sex on his terms and the final straw was he was messaging other girls on social media.

We finally get the drawers built up and moved into place and Karen goes and gets us both bottles of water.

Shall we relax now? she said

Yeah that wasnt that bad was it? i say

No it was actually really good getting to know you and sorry about talking about my ex so much.

We then go back into the livingroom and put on the TV and sit back on the big L shaped sofa. So what made you want to meet me then? I ask

Well since we have been honest, it was michelle she gave you a excellent reference she said laughing. I havent had sex for months and self pleasure can only go so far. Kinda need a mans touch she said looking away.

Yeah but you could get any guy you want, you look amazing, you have a good job, earn your own money, any guy would snap you up in second i say looking her straight in the eye.

Yeah its not just the sex i want, i want what you gave to michelle! Look back making eye contact this time.

What a relationship? i ask

No i want you to take control like you did with her, be dominant. When she told me about you i wanted you and hadnt even met you.

I was totally suprised, i have am beautiful woman in front of me who is way out of my league telling me she wants fucked and dominated all because of an ex girlfriend.

Right then so it’s purely sexual then? I ask

Yeah, i dont want a relationship after the last one she replies

Okay that suits me, there has to be some rules in place then!

Okay what do you have in mind? She looks at me with her eyes wide open

Im the boss and what i say goes! Looking at her as she stares straight back at me.

Yes i will do as im told, anything you say even if i dont like it i will try. She says back through a big smile.

Right well this will work well but you have to trust me.

She leans over and kisses me on the cheek and am whispers in my ear, im your sex toy to use me as you please.

I sit back and say okay well now we have that sorted. Come over here and sit on my lap.

Karen stands up and reties up her pony tail, give me a perfect view of her body, perfect boobs and a small bulge between her legs.

She places her knees either side of my legs and sits her bum on my thighs, she places her hands at the back of the couch and she gives me a very seductive look.

Without saying anything, i reach up and grab the back her neck with one hand and pull her down, just stopping at my lips. With the other hand i reach up and gently rub her cheek looking in to her eyes and slowly move my hand down onto her throat. I pull her in more from her neck and gently kiss her lips. I feel her shudder and let out a small moan of pleasure.

I then start to kiss harder and slip in my tongue into her mouth, as she starts to suck it I squeeze her throat, gently at first to see how she reacts. Karen lets go of my tongue and opens her mouth and lets out a groan as she tilts her head back and closes her eyes.

I then start to squeeze harder with my left hand on her throat and pull her back down closer to me with my other hand. As shes close again i kiss her gently on the lips.

I then let go of her neck and throat and she gasps for breath. Wow that’s amazing, i have never been kissed like that before she says with a massive smile.

Well there is more to come thats just the start!

She leans in and gives me a kiss on the lips and says i hope me giving you full control is enough payment for tonight?

I laugh and give her pert bottom a hard slap. Yes that just about covers it. This is all you are getting tonight and if your a good girl you might get more tomorrow.

But what if im a bad girl? she said with a smirk on her face

Well good girls get rewarded and bad girls get punishments thats how this works! I want a picture of that soaking wet pussy tonight!

Yes sir she replied

Well im going to head home and will text you when i am in.

Karen walks me to the door and as we stand there she leans in and gives me a passionate kiss on the lips, i return the same and put my hands on her bum and pull her in so she can

and give her a good fucking, i think it was better i never as she wants it more now..."

Superbly written xxx

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Darlington

By *ohnnyspanks_ukMan  over a year ago

sheffield/ retford all over

This is great.

letterkenny

Blackburn

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story keep going

London

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

Redditch

glasgow

The drive hime was crazy, all i could think about was Karen and what i could do with her. I finally get home and check my phone, no messages yet. I get in and put the phone on charge, go to the toilet and get ready for bed. I get into bed and check the phone, 4 messages from Karen -

WOW!!! If that was just the start i cant wait to get a full night with you!!! Thanks so much again for the help with the drawers... you forgot your tools. Was that on purpose? X x

3 pictures attached -

First was a pink wand, just sitting on a bed

Second was the wand on Karens shaved pussy

Third was a picture of karens fingers soaking wet with a strings of cum between her index finger, middle finger and ring finger

I reply -

Well my little cum slut that was just a little tease. I have some games in mind for you and we will find out how obedient you are. No I actually forgot about them, no rush to get them back anyway. Love the pictures! Hope you have more toys and outfits x x

Karen reads the messages and i get nothing back for 5 minutes then another 4 messages ping through -

I am your naughty little cum slut and cant wait to play any game you want. I will be obedient but i like being naughty too. You made me so horny as soon as the door was shut i had my clothes of and came in seconds thinking about you choking me. Here is a couple i have, they are a few months old so i hope you like x x

3 pictures attached -

First was a picture of a rabbit

Second was one of Karen looking in a mirror in black bra, what looks like a tiny matching black thong, suspenders and belt and black heels

Third was karen again looking in a mirror but in a full matching red set with black suspenders and black heels

I was instantly rock hard, her body was perfect, her boobs looked amazing and her legs toned. The pictures just oozed sexiness! I had to reply straight away i had her eating out the palm of my hand -

Well I will think of some games you can do before i get my hands on you again. Well your first instructions are if you want to play with yourself you need to ask me first and i want pictures or videos. You look amazing in them, we can put them to good use! X x

I then look at the pictures and release some of my own tension, clean myself up and fall asleep.

I wake up in the morning with a spring in my step, shower then get ready and head to work. I get in and get the job lines handed out, i hear the phone beep in my pocket.

I then check it and Karen replied -

Good morning Sir! Sorry i had another play and crashed out like a light. I like the sound of that! Ok no problem if thats the orders. Im glad you like them, if you think of anymore i will buy them or toys!

I leave it a few hours before texting Karen back-

Good morning Slut. Dont worry i done the same. I will have your first orders tonight for you and we will see how you do start the games if you are up to standards. Lets just work through what you have first x x

Before i know it lunchtime has came and went and another meeting and its almost time to finish i the get the phone out, Karen had replied instantly to my last message -

Sir i really like when you call me a cum slut, it makes me wet. I cant wait to show you how much i want this. Ok sir anything for you x x

I then reply to Karen to call me at 5:15 sharp as i will be sitting in traffic.

5:15 on the button the phone rings and its Karen

Slut i answer

Yes Sir? she replies with a little giggle at the end

I had a busy day today so didnt have my phone a lot, are you ready for your first task?

Yes please! she almosts shouts back

Yes please what? I demand

Sorry yes please sir, she said hastily

Well tomorrow you will draw a love heart around your left nipple and take pictures of it and send me them. The more risky it is then more pleasure for you! I demand.

Okay so if i get some pictures with people in it is that risky for you sir? She replies back

Yes that will do but im sure you will think of some more risky things.

I will sir can i ask a question sir? Karen asks in a quiet tone

Yes slut. I reply

Ohhhh that gives me shivers when you say that! When will i see you again? She asks

Well slut that depends on how obedient you are and how much work you put in. I need to go now thats me almost home and have a few things to do i will text you later.

Ok Sir, speak to you soon Karen says and hands up.

I have here just were i want her, lets see how well she plays this game....

Bradford

I am sure she will play and please tell !

stoke

By *eardeddriverMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

renfrewshireish

Well written and a good story where it be true it just fantasy, keep it going

Elstree

South East

Enjoying this

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

This is going to get better

Darlington