FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > That's unusual

That's unusual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lisa was taking the usual inordinate amount of time getting ready for her night out. All the usual preparation was already done during the day, tan, hair, make up etc. The finishing touches were being put together whilst I watched from the bedroom. Lisa is 41, a head turner with a body that just screams "get your hands on this". Lisa has always been ultra conservative especially in the bedroom where regular vanilla sex was plenty for her dispite my encouragement to venture into fantasy. She never fails to turn me on and has an uncanny knack of gentle touching at the right time and place to get an instant hard cock reaction.

As Lisa stood naked in the bathroom I caught a glimpse of her admiring herself in the mirror and gently squeezing her gorgeous 36DD's. What happened next may not sound unusual to many but it was a first in our 12 years of marriage. Lisa walked out of the bathroom and proceeded to take a beautiful white and purple lace thong from her drawer. Lisa does not wear sexy lingerie EVER! As she slipped it up her atlethic thighs I noticed a stirring in my groin area and continued to watch as the soft light material carressed her firm ass. She returned to the bathroom without saying a word, Im not even sure if she was aware that I was there, like her mind was elsewhere. I couldn't let this moment pass, so I followed Lisa into the bathroom and gently brushed my hand on her firm ass and gently kissed her neck. As my hand wandered around her waist I slipped 2 fingers under the soft lace material and they instantly disappeared into her soaking wet shaved pussy. "Mmmmm" she let out a soft moan as my fingers probed deeper inside her wetness but didn't respond by acknowledging the reaction from my cock which was now straining against my jeans. I wanted to pull her thong to one side and fill her wet pussy there and then but Lisa had other ideas and quickly swatted away any suggestion of me doing anything of the kind.

Tonight was an important night for Lisa, her first Christmas night out in her job she joined just 6 months ago and was looking forward to letting her hair down with new colleagues.

I jealously watched Lisa finish getting ready and as she was going out the door I mentioned that I'd wait up for her, obviously with her thong on my mind. She told me not to wait up as she didn't know what time she'd be home and would probably be tired any. I thought this strange as Lisa always appreciated me waiting up for her on nights out and always was horny after a couple of drinks. I reluctantly agreed and kissed her goodnight. When Lisa was gone I sat watching TV and thought to myself, that was unusual! Lisa wearing sexy lingerie, clearly horny and dripping wet even before a drop of alcohol passed her lips. I thought about it for a while but eventually dismissed any concerns and turned my thoughts to what might happen when she eventually arrived home.

I heard Lisa entering the front door at 3 and instantly woke up. What happened next wasn't just unusual, it was unheard of....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good start can't wait for the next bit

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ewniceguyMan  over a year ago

blackburn

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Mmmm interesting xxx

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Omg don't stop

stoke on trent

[Removed by poster at 22/12/19 17:35:14]

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

And????

My cock was still hard from the earlier encounter with Lisa as my fingers were deep in her wet pussy and I was looking forward to her hightened state of arousal all night.

As Lisa entered the dimly lit bedroom, she looked stunning even after what I presumed was copious amounts of alcohol and dancing. Her hair was tossed, unusually her neat dress seemed to be quite ragged, I just put it down to her having a good nite. We exchanged the usual small talk as couples do at that hour of the morning as I watched Lisa undress and remove her make up before joining me in our bed. I immediately kissed her deeply, my fingers reaching for her gorgeous 36DD's finding her already erect nipples. I sensed the hightened arousal as usual from Lisa but something was different. She kissed me passionately and made straight for my aching hard cock. She couldn't wait to get it into her mouth sucking it gently but with great enthusiasm also. Not wishing her to go too far I gently pulled her head away and in anticipation of finally tasting her wet pussy, motioned for her to position her legs in a way that gave me better access to remove the sexy thong. As my face neared her pussy I could see the material of her thong was drenched, almost dripping which made me even harder than I was already. I gently grabbed the waistband of her thong and slowly removed the dark material from her body. As the material parted from her pussy, to my absolute shock I noticed something unusual. Was that semen pooled in her thong, is that another man's seed dripping out of my wife's pussy? Her pussy was red and very loose exactly like it is after I have just emptied my load in her. My mind was in a spin as I raised my eyes to meet Lisa's. She was lying there with her eyes closed, her breathing deliberate and heavy, she was horny. My next move proved to be one I'm very glad I made..,

stoke on trent

So horny keep going

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Need more please

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Every mans dream

waiting g in anticipation

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Are you mad

I slowly positioned my head between her legs and in the dimly lit room my suspicion was confirmed, Lisa's freshly fucked pussy was full of another man's cum. There's no explanation for what I did next, I just couldn't stop myself. I moved my head towards her pussy and licked the oozing cum with my tongue, deeper and deeper. Lisa was extatic, her hips driving into my face as my tongue probed deeper into her. She knew I was tasting the cum of the lucky guy that had just unloaded inside my gorgeous wife. My head in a spin, I simply couldn't wait any longer, I needed to feel my aching cock slide into that cum lubricated pussy and add my load. As my cock reached her pussy lips Lisa gasped and in my mind she was probably thinking about the cock she had just enjoyed before coming home. With one gentle thrust, I drove my cock as deep as I ever have into my wife. The warm feeling of another man's cum covering my cock in her tight soaking pussy made me harder than I've ever been. I was so turned on by thinking about what she had gotten up to. What was she saying to him as she felt his cock in her, what was he telling her as her pussy gripped his cock. I needed to cum and as Lisa reached a very quick and very powerful orgasm I added my load to this well used pussy. Lisa was exhausted and I wondered how many times had she been fucked tonight. We kissed deeply, the taste of cum exchanging in our mouths but not one word mentioned about what we both know just happened.

Waking up the next morning I had to pinch myself. Did that just happen? Almost 2 weeks have passed without any word being mentioned of Lisa being with another guy but I simply cannot wait until the next night she's getting ready for a night out and is wearing that sexy lace thong

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Mmmm very nice xxx

By *frrider_ukMan  over a year ago

Hanleyish

Takes me back many years to when the wife came home full, mmmmmm

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley