FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty Nurse

Naughty Nurse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This happened to me a few years ago but I still find it horny as hell.

I had a call out to a nursing home to fix something and as usual it was way past my end of shift. When I got there the handyman had left for the night but told the staff what was wrong. The nurse took me up to the top floor that was empty, just a few store rooms and pointed me in the direction of the problem.

While I was fixing it she was telling me about her weekend away at Amasterdam and how horny it was seeing all the sights. She was moaning about that she had gone with her Daughter and a few friends so she couldn't get up to anything naughty. Well me being the flert that I am started to ask what type of things she wanted to do. Without batting an eyelid she reached out and grabbed my crotch. The usual stuff she repiled. I almost fell off the ladder. I got down quickly and tried to protest at what she had done but my cock gave me away.

She then turned and locked the door and slowly took her panties off. Turning around and facing me she slowly pushed a couple of fingers in her pussy and placed them on my lips. That's all it took for my cock to reach full on hardness. She took it out and started to suck my cock. Fantastic I thought. After a couple of minutes of sucking her mobile rang, shit it's my husband she said. She answered the call and turned away as if she couldn't see me it wasn't happening. So left with a hard cock in hand and a very naughty nurse in front of me what the hell was I supposed to do.

I reached in my pocket and took out my wallet that had a condom in it from the weekend. Very quietly I slipped it on and started to finger my naughty nurse from behind. She moaned a touch but not enough to give the game away to her hubby. She bent over the desk that was in the room so to give me a better access to her pussy. She slowly bucked against my fingers her hole getting tighter as she must have been about to cumm. I them moved myself into position for my cock to enter her from behind.

I slowly ran my cock into her and she squeeked. Her husband must have asked what was up because she made up some lame excuse about spilling her coffee. She hung up the phone and turned to look at me, OMG she said. We fucked hard for the next few minutes (hey it was horny, how long do you want me to last lol) and just as I was about to cumm she turned and pulled off my condom, sucking my cock dry. Now I'd like to say she swallowed every drop but she gagged with the force of my spunk and managed to get most of it over her unifom. Navy blue and spunk are not a good covert combo. We hanaged to get tidyed up and went back down stairs to do the jobs paperwork ect. Then I said my good byes and left with a smile on my face. Probaly the most horny sex I've ever had at work that was. And yes.... I've had quite a bit of sex at work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and teased on your coffee break aswell lol

LoL Mmmm coffee

Oopps

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great experience - another satisfied customer!!

Keep us informed of your exploits!

» Add a new message to this topic