FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outdoor fun

Outdoor fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s was a cold miserable night decided to go for a midnight drive with my boyfriend has we was driving along I began to feel very horny so reached over and started giving my boyfriend a teasing little stroke on his cock after a couple of minutes I could feel his cock growing in size and his breathing getting faster we had just approach a very dark road and pulled over in a lay-by hungrily I bent down and took is errection in my mouth taking the full 9 inch’s deep down my throat by now he’s pulled my knickers to 1 side and his putting 2 fingers deep inside my wet pussy eagerly I whisper in his ear and we both scrabble out of the car he takes me over the bonnet forcefully thrusting his big cock inside my wet pussy his breathing getting louder and louder I’m moaning and moaning with excitement then in the distance we see headlights from a car which gets me even more excited the car slowly pulls over and I notice a guy sat in seat watching my boyfriend pounds my wet pussy even harder the thought of this guy watching turns me on even more what seems to be going on for a eternity comes to a end has I feel my boyfriends cock twitching has we both come to a mind blowing climax together 1 of the best nights of my life hope the guy in the car enjoyed it too coz him watching was a real big turn on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Great post op

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

This was written bykitty 1969 my partner!! And for herfirst story!!! Love it hun! X

More please kitty!!

» Add a new message to this topic