FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1 kiss and I was hooked

1 kiss and I was hooked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had been for dinner then onto a show and now we are sitting in his car outside my house.

I went to give him a goodbye kiss and leaned in towards him, I sensed that something was going to happen. He leant forward and started kissing me. His lips felt so soft on mine. I couldn't imagine the kiss would be so good.

It was like a drug kissing him, I couldn't stop, he couldn't stop. We just went on & on. After a while, I pulled back because I was short of breath, but, then he pulled me back to himself & kissed me, harder than before.

I had to stop. I got out and walked to my door and he followed and we kissed again. I felt his hands on my waist it felt so good to be this close to him. Even though my heart was beating like crazy, I felt at peace in his arms. Then, we stopped because now, we both were out of our breath. For a minute, I couldn't believe that it actually happened, with HIM, it felt like I was hallucinating, but no, it happened.

After the kiss, I couldn't open my eyes, I was so lost in the feeling, in the sensation, I didn't want to come back to the real world as what I was feeling at that moment couldn't be described.

As I opened my eyes he was smiling at me. I didn't realize that he was holding me, caressing me, hugging me and planting light kisses on my forehead. I couldn't have had a sweeter & pure gesture than that. I gave him a peck on the cheek and went inside alone.

I’ve been hooked ever since xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

A very well written start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start lovey writing style x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"A very well written start "

Thank you xx