FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Helen's Birthday Surprise

Helen's Birthday Surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elfastSteamWhistle OP   Man  over a year ago

bangor

This is the first of 3 stories I am going to tell about an eventful period in my life. They wont be in chronological order, in fact this one takes place 18-20 months after I met Helen for the first time. Im going to be vague about where it all occured, but it was in mainland GB, near a major city, my life has changed drastically since these events but sure.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

bangor

It was 2009 and we were getting ready to go to a big charity fund raiser, black tie style event. Anyone who was anyone was going to be there, actors, music industry but more important from my POV the senior management from my company. I was the young superstar and this was my first time to be invited to this type of event. I came down the main stairs in my house and I seen Helen standing there, she was wearing a red top and skirt, with a black belt linking them together, it looked like a long dress. She hadnt seen me, and she was practicing sitting and standing. The skirt was tight. very tight. Helen worked out, she was slim but she had a voluptious ass, im not sure what she was doing if she was trying to get the motion right to exentuate her ass or making sure her skirt did not ride up too far when she sat. I stood and watched in awe for several moments in astonished silence. eventually she noticed me "what are you doing you creep?" she asked me jokingly. I conituned my descent without saying a word, she spun around slowly, "what do you think?" she asked "doesnt leave much to the imagination, I love it." I replied. "oh it leaves plenty to the imagination." she teased She rubbed her hands down to her hips, and onto her ass without breaking eye contact with me, "come here cowboy," she said with a low voice, as i approached she put her hand up to keep me at arms length, "get on your knees," she commanded in the same tone of voice, i started to reply "We dont have ti..." *SMACK* I barely got the t sound of time out when i was sruck across the face with a pair of leather gloves. To this day I get at least a semi when I smell the soft fragrance of fresh leather...

bangor

Helen was 19 at the time of this story, she was 5ft 10 in height as I already said she was slim build, I'd tease her from time to time about being in the itty bitty titty committee, but in truth she was somewhere between c and d cup, she was well toned, her arms had more definition than my own and when she really strained you could see her six pack, but her legs... Oh my god her thighs, she played junior ice hockey in Canada growing up and when she moved to the UK she took up equestrian sports, her legs were sent by god himself. She had long sandy ginger hair, and a pale complexion, her dark eyes twinkled with devilment, you could never tell if she was on the verge of slapping you with leather gloves, telling you she was leaving or about to jump on top of you. She exuded confidence ahead of her years, when I took her to these kind of events everyone wanted introduced to her, she owned every room she walked into, but she was incredibly humble and easy to get on with. She was still at this point too good to be true.

» Add a new message to this topic