FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheating MILF

Cheating MILF

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience to this....

This happened a few years ago.. I met a girl off Tinder at the time. She was just looking for some fun as she was only out of a relationship or so she said. She was a mum of 3 living in a town nearby. After a lot of back and forth texting we arrange to meet or more she told me I could call over to hers as her ex was taking the kids to the circus. I told her to be prepared and just wear her night gown..

I set off in the car and found the estate she lived in. She had sent a message along route to say not to park out front as her ex would be back. The meet wasn’t going according to plan but I was horny as fuck from all our messages so keen to meet her. Ended up parking a few houses down on the other side of the road. I messaged her to tell her I was going to come in. She messaged back saying it was ok but her ex wasn’t going to be as long. He had missed the circus showing so was walking back..

I walked up to the house number and rung the bell... linda opened the door in her night gown looking very Chavy.. I stepped inside and she said I couldn’t stay that her ex was only around the corner.. I leaned in and kissed her and slid my hand under her robe and felt her panties were wet. I started to finger fuck her pussy pussying them inside her as she embraced me... she was starting to come back to her.. she said I had to go..

I pulled my hand out and headed out the door with the smell of her pussy on my fingers. I walked across the road and hoped in to the car. As I reversed back I could see her ex with the kids turning the corner.

Turned out he was still married to her.. she just wanted some quick fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic