FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Getting caught

Getting caught

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indful indulgence OP   Man  over a year ago

Wymondham

One of my unquenched fantasies is to be staying at the house of family friends where the wife is always wearing something that can see teasing glimpses of her bra or hold ups. I'm never too sure if it's done on purpose.

One afternoon they all go out for a walk in the countryside but I stay in to work on a report. While they're gone I get a irresistible urge to venture into her bedroom.

My heart pounding as I climb the stairs, cross the landing and peer inside, the door half ajar... I know I shouldn't be there but am drawn into her room as I smell her perfume and the faint scent of sex.

I take a look through some draws and find a sexy array of knickers and lingerie. Then on the floor near the bed I notice the hold ups from the night before and also satin knickers. My cock twitches.

Looking at the time and thinking they'll be gone another hour or so, I undo my trousers and remove them with my underwear and socks whilst noticing how much my cock is throbbing. Then I very gingerly slide on each hold up and run my hand up my stiffening cock. I tentatively bring the gusset of the knickers to my nose and inhale... incredibly her scent makes my cock ache and I feel my bulbous helmet get sticky. Just at that moment a voice says "Do you like my smell?"...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please do continue.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please op

continue pleas

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *enny cdTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

My wife was sitting on the settee nodding off as usual. I sat in the chair to her right in my dressing gown. Realising an opportunity I popped upstairs and put on a pair of glossy nude/tan tights and crept back downstairs. Quietly opening the front room door the glow from the TV shone on my tights I quietly sat back down. If she woke up and looked over I knew she wouldn't be able to see what I was wearing. I opened up my dressing gown and started to stroke my cock. The feeling through the glossy tights was so sexy. She stirred. Not awake but just adjusted her position on the sofa. What would I do if she woke up and switched on the lights. I sat and played with my cock through the tights for about 20 mins before getting too scared of being caught. I wonder what she'd have said if she had caught me.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"My wife was sitting on the settee nodding off as usual. I sat in the chair to her right in my dressing gown. Realising an opportunity I popped upstairs and put on a pair of glossy nude/tan tights and crept back downstairs. Quietly opening the front room door the glow from the TV shone on my tights I quietly sat back down. If she woke up and looked over I knew she wouldn't be able to see what I was wearing. I opened up my dressing gown and started to stroke my cock. The feeling through the glossy tights was so sexy. She stirred. Not awake but just adjusted her position on the sofa. What would I do if she woke up and switched on the lights. I sat and played with my cock through the tights for about 20 mins before getting too scared of being caught. I wonder what she'd have said if she had caught me. "

Naughty!

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Ooo more please.

Wymondham

ardcock, from experience I suggest talking to her about what arouses you than waiting to be caught. gives her time to digest and may surprise you.

Wymondham

will continue at the weekend..

By *tm69TV/TS  over a year ago

NORWICH

More please

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast