FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Work colleagues wife

Work colleagues wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Christmas part night was tonight, I was looking forward to relaxing and having a drink, these nights are always good to unwind and have a laugh. The night went off as expected, great entertainment, great company and good and drink. As we left the venue myself and the financial manager were heading to the train station I was catching the last train and he lived 10 mins away from the station, as we arrived at the station the train was just pulling away and the conductor said that it had arrived early. He apologised but said there was nothing he could do, I was just about to call a taxi when Dave said I could stay at his place and get a train in the morning. We walked back to his place chatting, when we got back his wife was just heading to bed, she was wearing a long nightdress and had her hair tied up. She was about 5ft, dark hair, size 14 with round full breasts. She showed me to the spare room, bending over to switch on tue side lamp I could see more of her big tits, I'm not sure if she caught me looking but never said anything. Good night she said as she walked out and close the door over, Dave stuck his head in and told me where the bathroom was in case I needed it, see you in the morning and left.

I stripped to my boxers and climbed into bed, turned off the light and just lay there thinking about his wife's tits. They were gorgeously big and round, I shook the thought out of my head and rolled over and started to fall asleep. I'm not sure but it must have been about an hour later when I was woken by a hand stroking my cock, thinking I as dreaming I moaned loudly and a hand slid over my mouth "shush don't wake Dave" I was startled, suddenly realising I wasn't dreaming I turned to see Daves wife kneeling beside my bed, her nightdress pulled down off her shoulders her big round tits exposed. Her right hand was stroking my cock and her left hand covering my mouth "If you want me to stop just nod your head from side to side if you want me continue just nod up and down".

I just nodded up and down and she grinned, taking her left hand from my mouth she pulled back the covers and lowered her mouth onto my now rock hard cock, taking it into her mouth she sucked and licked as I moaned lowly, her right hand moving expertly up and down my shaft as she coated it with her spit.

She had my cock so wet and hard, her left had was now down between her legs furiously fingering her pussy, she brought her off with a loud moan and then she placed her fingers of her left hand into my mouth and I licked and sucked on them tasting her pussy juice.

She began to lick and suck harder on my cock, then moving up to my whisper in my ear "I'm such a fucking whore and Dave has no idea, I love sucking and fucking strange men and women while dave is at work. The feel feel of a strangers cock pounding my tight dirty pussy makes me so wet and feel so filthy".

I was so hard by now I could feel I was going to cum soon. She was wanking harder and faster now "give me that fucking cum, I want to taste that sticky salty spunk, I want you explode in my mouth and swallow it all down, come on give this dirty fucking whore your big fucking load of cum"

I couldn't hold it any longer as she swallowed my cock down her throat I erupted into her mouth and spurted all my load into her mouth as she greedily swallows it all down. Wiping her mouth she smiled and mouthed thank you. Leaving me to fix me boxers and bed clothes she left the room and I was left lying there wondering what had happened.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Mmmmm any more to this? Hope so

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Please continue

Pretty soon I feel back asleep and before long it was morning, Dave knocked on the door letting me know breakfast was ready.

I didn't know what to do, was he aware, did he know, my mind was racing.

I dressed and walked down into the kitchen, they had pancakes, fruit and yoghurt all on the table. His wife was at the counter filling the coffee pot then came over to the table "some coffee Mike" yes please I stammered looking kinda flustered. Dave spoke "I can drop you to the train station on my way to the gym" before I could answer his wife spoke "The train station is the opposite way to the gym I can drop Mike to the station if you want to hit the gym and get back so we can go shopping".

Dave looked towards me "If that's ok with you Mike" "yeah sure" I replied "which ever is easiest".

Dave finished his fruit and grabbed his gym bag and kissed his wife bye, "see you on Monday Mike"

"Yeah, cheers Dave see you Monday"

My mind was racing, his wife walked him to the door and waved him off, as his car pulled out of the driveway she closed the door over and turned to face me, she spoke "now let's finish what we started last night, I want that big beautiful cock pounding my tight dirty pussy and filling it up with you hot sticky salty spunk".

By *ivemeagosoMan  over a year ago

Tallaght/Naas

Great end to the party

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

I like this story definitely more please quickly

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Love the story so far

Taking me by the hand Ann led me into their sitting room, dropping to her knees she undid my belt and jeans and in one swift pull hand both my jeans and boxers down around my ankles, taking my now semi hard cock in her hands she began nuzzleing it and running her tongue up my hardening shaft,licking the tip she took my cock in her mouth and began to suck hard and deep, with her hands on my ass cheeks she pulled me closer and deeper down her throat. She gagged and coughed "oh yes baby" she said as my cock slipped out of her mouth "fuck my dirty mouth" I needed no further invitation, the shock had worn off and now I was committed, grabbing her by the hair I pushed my hard cock back into her mouth and shoved it deep down her throat causing her to gag some more, taking my cock out I slapped her across the face with my spit covered cock, smearing her make-up on her face I slid my cock back into her mouth and began fucking her face, yanking her head back and forth by her hair "that's it you fucking whore take this fucking deep down your throat, that's it bitch gag on my fucking cock".

Her white blouse was now soaking from her spit and saliva dripping from her chin, the white bra under her blouse was now starting to show.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and she gasped for air, I sat back on her couch ma drool her to lift up her skirt, she pulled it up to her hips exposing her white knickers which were now showing how wet her pussy was getting. I sat forward and ran my fingers over her pussy lips, runnin my hands up either side to her hips I yanked her knickers down and she stepped out of them, spreading her legs wide I slid three fingers into her pussy, my middle finger finding her Gspot I began pressing against it and my thumb rubbed her clit hard, her legs buckled as her orgasam built and as I continued to play with her clit and press on her Gspot I looked her straight in the eyes "wow what a fucking dirty whore you are, letting a strange man finger your dirty pussy, fuck your whore face and now I'm goung to pound your slutty pussy you really are a fucking whore".

She came hard......her pussy gushed as her legs gave way, my hand was soaking and her pussy squelched as I continued pumping my fingers into her pussy.

I sat back and licked my fingers clean and as she regained composure she straddled my lap and reached down and slid her soaking wet pussy down my cock and impaled herself on my cock.

Throwing her head back she moaned loudly "oh fucking hell that cock feels fantastic inside my dirty pussy. Reaching up I grabbed her big round tits and began squeezing them hard, she started to unbutton her blouse but I couldn't wait, I grabbed her blouse I ripped it open, she gasped then I grabbed her bra and yanked it down and her big beautiful toys bounced out and her nipples were hard and big.

Her tits out, her skirt around her hips and her pussy sliding up and down my cock. "That's it you dirty fucking slut ride that hard cock, rise me hard and deep" she bounced her pussy up and down my shaft as she coated it with her pussy juice. Reaching up with my right hand I squeezed her throat and my left hand reached around and found her asshole, pushing my finger into her asshole I squeezed her throat tight and she moaned loudly "oh fuck yes daddy pushing this dirty fucking whore". I lay her on her back on the couch and continued pumping my cock hard and deep while squeezing her throat I was close to cumming and told her so and she replied "fill my dirty little whore pussy with your spunk daddy. Pretty soon I exploded inside her pussy, she came again with the feeling of my hard cock emptying my load inside her. After I had finished I sat back to catch my breath, she moaned loudly "Got I need that, especially after seeing your cock last night".

I smiled at her "needed a good fuck myself".

She fixed her clothes and she replaced her blouse, driving me to the station she spoke "don't ever speak a word of this to Dave" i promised I wouldn't and got out and walked into the station looking back to see her pulling away.

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley