FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > DVP Experiences

DVP Experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m keen to know peoples DVP experiences. I’m yet to try it. Particularly interested if anyone has creampied whilst in a DVP.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

A couple of times, many years ago with first wife - she loved it - both were bareback and both resulted in sloppy creampies - double cream !

great sensation for me and for her, not sure what the other guy thought, never asked him !

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Yes we’ve done dvp. She loves it and I’ve cum in her whilst the other guy has been in her too. My cum dribbled out over his cock and balls. She licked it off him.

"A couple of times, many years ago with first wife - she loved it - both were bareback and both resulted in sloppy creampies - double cream !

great sensation for me and for her, not sure what the other guy thought, never asked him !"

I think the double creampie turns me on more than the sex haha! Did you cum at around the same time or staggered?

"Yes we’ve done dvp. She loves it and I’ve cum in her whilst the other guy has been in her too. My cum dribbled out over his cock and balls. She licked it off him."

Oh my days! This is my actual dream how I imagine it. I’d love to have another guys cum running down my cock and balls as I’m fucking her sloppy pussy. You definitely need to get a picture or video of that!

"A couple of times, many years ago with first wife - she loved it - both were bareback and both resulted in sloppy creampies - double cream !

great sensation for me and for her, not sure what the other guy thought, never asked him !

I think the double creampie turns me on more than the sex haha! Did you cum at around the same time or staggered? "

Staggered but not by intention. The other guy came first, and then I took over after his cock slipped out

I think the double creampie turns me on more than the sex haha! Did you cum at around the same time or staggered?

Staggered but not by intention. The other guy came first, and then I took over after his cock slipped out "

Did you feel lost inside her when he slipped out? How did it feel when he came?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dvp always makes me crazy hihi

Guys like it to and almost always they finish together inside

By *arkandjaneCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Only done it once, was extremely horny, having another guy slide in next to you, I cum inside her but he pulled out as he was going to spunk, he was so turned on he sprayed it all over jane and myself, it came at at such pressure

By *otttcpl69Couple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Thinking about putting this on our wishlist...

Done this a few times

By *ordy73Man  over a year ago

lancashire

Love to see two guys do this to my wife

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"Yes we’ve done dvp. She loves it and I’ve cum in her whilst the other guy has been in her too. My cum dribbled out over his cock and balls. She licked it off him."

Same here couple times with same friend different women.

Feels amazing, would get her going by going down on her while fingering her to get her relaxed and loosened up. Then we would both gently slide into her nice and slow once we were both in he would start sliding in and out and doing the most movement so we would not pop out as he was on top.

Once one came it was almost instantaneous that we all came.

And then yes being on the bottom all that cum does tend to run all over you.

Have a new girl that I think will be into this, will have to make sure she cleans up afterward.

What happened to OP, must have been too much for him?

Done it quite a few times, incredibly tight. It never worked well with me on the bottom, there wasn't much room left for another cock in that position. We came many times at the same time, all three of us liked it.

By *averick20000Man  over a year ago

Beverley

Only ever done this once with a great couple, great sensation feeling another cock rubbing on mine, he came first which sent me over edge, the lady love it tho x would try again soon if opportunity popped up

By *ew year funMan  over a year ago

travel country wide.

[Removed by poster at 26/12/19 13:15:18]

By *ew year funMan  over a year ago

travel country wide.

I have dvp with a regular couple, both cum in her, felt amazing, then I cleaned her as he cleaned me

My dream come true that.

By its very nature DVP and dp are of a bisexual nature,you have to be comfortable with other men's bits touching.

But I'm totally surprised the amount of men who argue that it's not.

DVP is the the ultimate sexual act 3 people can do together.

It's the best way to cum too, it's out of this world.

I've been lucky enough to DVP with a couple regularly and nothing tips me over the edge more than hearing her moaning as we both pound away until one cums and the pulses set the other off triggering an incredible all body orgasm.

If you ever get the chance - do it!

Staggered but not by intention. The other guy came first, and then I took over after his cock slipped out

Did you feel lost inside her when he slipped out? How did it feel when he came? "

Never felt lost in her cunt, she was exceptionally “stretchy” in that way, could take a huge cock or toy in her but still be lovely and tight. And when he came, I loved the hot sticky feeling gushing round her and over my cock too

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"By its very nature DVP and dp are of a bisexual nature,you have to be comfortable with other men's bits touching.

But I'm totally surprised the amount of men who argue that it's not."

Does it really matter, guess the label police finally showed up to ruin another thread..

» Add a new message to this topic