FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > BI MMF 69 COCK SUCKING

BI MMF 69 COCK SUCKING

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *av501 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Reading on here about a guy who wants to join a couple and take cock in his mouth whilst the cople fuck doggy style and hes in a 69 position.

Found myself replying with my own TRUE experince and got carried away so thought i would post it for myself and you good people. ....Enjoy

I have been fortunate enough to do this with a couple and its amazing. The Guy and i arranged a meeting once on a different site and it was one of my 1st introductions into Bi sex since an experimenting teenager,(having only sucked cock once or twice over previous 3 year period).

We contacted each other on this other site to arrange man on man and arranged to meet in the car park of a Golf club near to his Rural village. He and i met several times at his and as it got towards Christmas, i was feeling horny one night so told my long term fem partner i was going to take advantage of the late night shopping. I told her i was going alone as i wanted to get her gift. She thought that sweet so off i went. At this point i must tell you that this fem partner of mine was claustraphobic and would never allow me out of her sight,checked through my mobile and reciepts in my wallet, when i left them aroud the house. I like sex and given my past she was paranoid....... work it guys you know why she was so obssesed ??????.

Anyway on this night i had manufactured a moment of opportunity for myself so quickly shopped and while doing so texted him to see if he wanted to meet me for some more mm fun. He quickly text back saying he had his GF coming over ...i sent back Shame and 2 sad face emojis...and left it at that .......moments later he text back and said hed spoken to her and then said .....if you dont mind her being here i was to come over...

OMG AND WTF ..... Mind her being there ....is this my 1st mmf and its popped out of nowhere ......yes it was.

I could hardly text back as i trembled and shook with immense erotic suspense and anticipation.

I rushed around the shops as quickly as i could trembling all the time.

I got back to car park and as i popped the boot my message pinged....... i thought thats him with a change of mind...... so dint read it right away. When i was in drivers seat i opened his text.......and it read

Ive something to tell you so you dont have a wasted trip over .......i hope you dont mind .... but she gushes ...... a lot ??

I am sure at that point my cardiovascular system momentarily took a tea break and did a word search ....... DID I MIND .....DID I MIND !!!!! HAS HE GONE COMPLETED RAVVING BONKERS......

My partner was a gusher and its not every fem that can or every man that can induce it .....it takes years of patience skill tenacity and practice i had watched vids read up on it to fingerblast my way to the world finals ....if ever there was such a copetition.

He was 25 miles + away and i dont normally break speed limits but that night i would have lost my licence.

Upon arrival i was met at the door by him, i took off my shoes he handed me a glass of wine and lead me to the living room. There in front of me was a late 40 shortish very curvy woman with long hair all the gear on etc.... she walked over said hi then snogged me...... wow

There then followed the most hot meeting i ever had and when she gushed in a 69 with him him dipping in and out of us both i nearly drowned or gagged on the fanny batter that run into my nose mouth and throat.

He creampied her and i took it back in my mouth then we all three snogged and snowballed his and my spunk in a 3 way snog. You see she'd sucked my hard cock (harder than it had ever been in my life) and edged me until he was ready so we came in her together.

This happened about 4 times after this and it just got hotter n hotter every time, until she stopped seeing him and i moved away.

However im back now and text him ladt week and hes texted back ...... he has a new girlfriend so watch this space xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic