FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Requested as Voyeur to new fab friends

Requested as Voyeur to new fab friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My Boxing Day in Fab has started better than most days ever do. Not wishing to suffer cabin fever I posted a voyeur meeting on my profile in the hope I’d be fortunate to get out, beyond these four walls today.

Just as I was heading for a shower I noticed a message in my inbox from my new fab friends inviting me over for some voyeur fun this afternoon.

Wow how could I resist, the lady is sexy, delicious and demure and hubby is great to get along with and he has such an inviting cock too!

I quickly respond to the invite and hit the shower. I just love being that naked voyeur, the chance to play with myself in close quarters of others whilst they have their most intimate of times.

Feeling fresh and just about to leave the house, I received another message from my friends, this time it’s my instructions.

There’s no touching them, or no touching myself.

I’m to stand afacing the lady of the house and maintain eye contact at all times.

If she gives me an instruction, then the instruction must be followed, without question.

Other than that, they await my arrival.

No touching myself was obviously going to be a challenge but in exchange to be stood adjacent my naughty friend, it seemed an easy trade off.

I arrived at their home and we swapped pleasantries before heading to the bedroom. D was dressed in a black lace nighty with stockings, heels and no panties. Her scent was delicious and her lips and nails painted passion red, a colour which excites me to my core.

Once in the bedroom I stripped and stood at the foot of the bed alongside R, who naked too had the most delicious looking cock I’d had the pleasure of seeing of late.

As D lay on her back on the pillows on the bed, she beckond me over and whispered to me to wank Rs cock and get him nice and hard. I turned around and took Rs cock in my hand and grasped it tightly and started wanking him, nice and slow. Whilst doing this I caught a glimpse of D squeezing her erect nipples in unison. After a couple of minutes I was told to stop and take up my position facing D, Remember, she said, you watch me and not him!

I nodded as she lay back and raised her stocking legs in the air and R placed his cock deep inside her. A deep sigh filled the room as I saw her body shudder and shake, her eyes never left mine the whole time I was there. My cock was twitching away almost in the same rhythm as R. The smell of sex filled the room and Ds muffled sighs had turned to groans, louder and louder but still eyes met mine.

She reached out her hand for me to hold as her body shook, more and more under the intense pleasure that R was delivering. Her fingers tightly wrapped around mine as she finally screemed out that she’s cum, just then her grip got tighter than ever.

She screamed for R to cum too as he pounded her deeper and deeper, faster and faster until he too let out an enormous moan that he had come too. Still thrusting away, however the thrusts became shorter as his cock drained into the very delicious pussy of D.

She released my hand and her eyes closed for a brief second. R withdraws his cock which just glistens with all the juices of he’s and Ds cum.

Did I enjoy myself asked D? Oh yes I replied very much so. Well she said your attendance reward today was to lick her cum off Rs cock before he heads to the shower. As I smiled and turned to R i clasped his cock and licked the shaft clean with my tongue before giving the head a nice short suck.

D told me to dress and close the door on my way out as she would be joining R in the shower so I dressed and left, heading home to relieve myself to the mental thought of what had just happened.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic