FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anyone for Tennis? Part 1

Anyone for Tennis? Part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rNordicMed OP   Man  over a year ago

Wandsworth

Hope you enjoy this fantasy story – feedback always welcome. 2019 had been a tough year and I needed to kickstart getting my fitness back. I used to play a lot of tennis when younger and spotted there were a couple nearby. I picked the least stuffy but still well-kept club and emailed for info. Apparently I had to come and play to get in but the friendly email from Kim the new joiners secretary said it was all informal and suggested I came down the next night as she would be there with Pete (the membership secretary) and others for a social game so they could show me round.

I arrived with my old racket and clothes to see a 50 something lady in a colourful figure hugging top and tight white shorts knocking up with a guy in I guessed his 40s. She spotted me and bounded over, her shapely boobs fighting for freedom from her sports bra. Hi I am Kim she offered looking me up and down – don’t worry about fitting in we are very relaxed. Been a few years since you played? Yes, I offered nervously, hence the equipment is a bit dated. No problem, come and meet Pete and with that he stepped forward, his physique speaking for itself – he was clearly a serious player. Kim almost sensed my mood and gently embraced my shoulders – don’t worry she laughed this is all social and you have a good pair of shoulders so am sure we can get you back up to speed. I was not sure if she was almost flirting with me – in any event it was a tactile and warm welcome.

We played in a combination, two of us together at any one time against the third. My stamina was not what it once was as Pete quickly spotted when making me work hard on the singles side. Despite it being a cold winter’s day, I was soon warm and sweat was running off me. My top was doing its best, but I was sure it was becoming see through as it got soaked. Lord knows how my tight shorts were holding up. I was paired with Kim and after she was serving, she came up to me smiling and put her hand on my shorts – think you might need some new ones, but I appreciated the pink briefs. Oh I spluttered but she simply smiled and told me I had a nice firm bum. Wow she really was quite hands on I thought.

Then Pete called time – come on we have made you sweat enough and for me and I am sure Kim it is a yes. Let’s go and unwind in the clubhouse and show you round. He had a cheeky look as he nodded at Kim, but I was glad he was not going to thrash me too hard on court. They ushered me into the clubhouse and handed out water as we sat on the comfortable sofa. As I was admiring the well-appointed room, Kim sat next to me and said she was glad of some new young blood joining in the community. In what was clearly her way, she then reached over and felt my sodden shirt - right let’s get that off you or you will catch cold. Before I could protest, she lifted it clean off to reveal my hairy chest and trail. Pete turned up the heating and threw me a towel.

The next thing I saw Kim lift her top off too – would not want you to feel alone she smiled. There is one thing about joining us Pete said seriously. Oh here we go I thought, the petty rules. We like you and well we are quite tactile and open-minded people. Yeah I noticed, Kim. They both laughed, anyhow we like to unwind in here in a more adult way and thought you may enjoy that too. I was slightly shocked then Kim leant over and placed a hand on my thigh as she whispered to me about how her wet pussy needed me.

I needed no second invite and turned to unclasp Kim’s bra which revealed a fit pair of nice pert rounded boobs with huge nipples. Suck me she commanded as I moved close to her and gently kissed her lips, then deeper as she invited my tongue in. I worked down her neck and then started to tease her nipples with my tongue as she sunk deeper into the sofa in enjoyment. I sucked them and gently bit too as she moaned a little. Fuck I am wet now and she pulled my hand to her shorts which were translucent. With this my cock was straining in my sweaty shorts and almost as if reading my mind Pete appeared and as I traced around Kim’s huge wet pussy lips, he put his hands in my shorts, pausing to squeeze my balls and then yanked them off with my pants. Mmm he offered, that is a nice thick cock: we are going to all enjoy that here.

With that he turned me round, my cock now proudly reaching for the sky. I had been so focused on Kim that I missed him getting stripped and he stood there a proud specimen of a man: toned but not overly, shaved and above all with a long cock which he held in his hand. Kim alongside me looked up too – don’t stand there she commanded you know I need both of you to service me properly. With that she stood up and pulled off her soaking panties. Pete sat next to me and placed a hand around my cock. Good boys Kim chuckled as I gently held his – not as thick as me but nice and long and straight. She then knelt down, the smell of her hot sex and pheromones causing Pete and me to twitch as she added her hands to the mix – cupping my balls and shaft, same for Pete then she started to take each of us in turn in her warm mouth, her tongue teasing my precum laden cock head. After several deep slow sucks, she kissed me deep while Pete teased her pussy and added her juices to the mix – I was in heaven as they both tasted so sweet. Kim then moved to Pete after sucking me again so he could taste me too as I fed him a finger straight from Kim’s pussy which was so wet her juices were running down her leg.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ack2lifeMan  over a year ago

leeds

Loving this start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent start

By *r_RobertMan  over a year ago

Ilford

Great stuff!

Interesting

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Very friendly club

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Might take up tennis

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Tennis is my game

New balls please! Can’t wait for next instalment!

» Add a new message to this topic