FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Filthy slut

Filthy slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *limprofessional OP   Man  over a year ago

crewe

This story is based on horny chats with various people. The slut can be male or female, which ever you prefer.....let’s call her Jane

Jane had been messaging Tom on a website for a number of weeks. Tom wanted hard core sex and was quite scary. He told Jane from the beginning how he enjoyed rough sex and not caring if the women he used was comfortable or not. It was all about control and Tom insisted on total control. Once they met that was it, no turning back, no safe words.....whatever Tom demanded.

Jane was turned on by this as she loved plying total submissive. However the scenario they discussed were a little scary. She tried not to think about but became obsessed on becoming toms latest slut.

Eventually she decided to go ahead. Tom told her she had to wear tight dress, panties and holdups and bright red slutty lipstick. He also told her to wear cheap eye make up as when he was finished with her he wanted all her male to run and her to look like a real mess. She met Tom outside a supermarket and she got into his car.

As they drove on Tom was very calm but very clear. He told her again how he would use her hard and once they started there was no turning back. He told her it was not too later to change her mind. Jane said she was excited for this.

Tom pulled into a quiet car park on the edge of a small woods miles away from town. It was very very quiet. He took Jane deep into the woods into a little clearing. She watched as brought a huge bag out a bush. Inside the bag was a a piece of carpet that he lay down on the ground, rope, condoms and various sex toys ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

crewe

He tells Jane to kneel down and says “this is your last chance, we can stop here and go home”. Jane says know I want this......

From now on it gets darker......,

Okay slut, you had your chance. You are now going to be used hard, no matter what you say there is no stopping until I’m done with you.

First you are going to gag on my cock.....with that the cock is in her mouth, small to start with but growing. Jane stupidly relaxes think of this is nice and steady.....she should have known. Hands go round the back of her hand and she is pulled onto the cock. The cock is pushed right into her mouth making her gag. She has gagged before on a cock so does not worth to start with. As she struggles though there is no release. She is gagging now but the coco is thrust at her throat. Her mouth and throat are starting to hurt but the firm hands remain keeping her in place.

Eventually she gets realeased, she tries to move away still gagging but I’d held by her hair. Hard cock is wiped accross her face, salvia is cumming out of her mouth and this is wiped accross her face too, make already starting to smudge. Now I’m going to really face fuck you......

crewe

Jane is loving this, she loves to get messy and enjoy a rock hard cock.

Tom is love having fun with Jane, she really is very filthy.

After a few minutes Tom stops and tells jane to get on all 4s. Tom enjoys the view, nice curvy arse, he caresses her ass and starts to rub her pussy. Mmmm I’m going to enjoy stuffing your pussy and ass.....in future meets your pussy and ass will be used by men I invite.

Jane can’t help but say mmmm, as she gets wet thinking about the slut she wants to be ....

By *oungGlasgowCoupleCouple  over a year ago

glasgow/Inverness

Nice start

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I want to be Jane

crewe

Thank you .... I’m glad people want to be Jane ..... I will add more tomorrow

doncaster

"Thank you .... I’m glad people want to be Jane ..... I will add more tomorrow "
make sure Jane gets exactly what she craves plz

crewe

Oh Jand is not going to be disappointed.....she is going to get a lot more!!!!!

No turning back for her though

crewe

Jane is on all’s 4s having her pussy rubbed and getting wet, this is gentle and nice but about to stop.

Tom stands back..... right then time to stretch you and see what you can take my little slut. Tom picks up an average sized dildo and pushes it hard into janes mouth, she gags once again. Good slut, first your pussy.

Jane feels the tip on the edge of her pussy, she wants it inside her and within seconds Tom pushes it right it. Aghhhh that was quite brutal. Jane recovers feeling good with dildo inside her and composed herself again.

Right slut, we agreed we were going to push you, the dildo is then withdrawn and repeatedly pushed in and out hard and fast. Jane is moaning loudly, mixture of pain and pleasure.

He pulls the dildo out and again pushes it into janes mouth. He grabs janes hair and with one thrust rams his cock into her. Tom puts his face next to janes, I’m going to fuck you hard, ram my cock deep inside you, cum deep inside me, your mine now. You will do exactly as I wish, your pussy and ass are going to be well used you filthy slut

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

doncaster

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

crewe

Tom cums deep inside jane. He withdraws and tells jane to suck it clean. She can taste all her juices and cum on the cock mmm. Jane can also feel cool on open pussy, wet with her juice. She feels filthy.

Right jane leave your panties with me, your walking back to the car with skirt and top on only. As we walk I want you to feel my cum tricking out of you and down your leg, hopefully some dirty guy will see you and realise what a slut you are.

They got all the way back to the car park before they saw anyone. As they left the woods 2 guys cane towards them, one late 40s white overweight, one early 30d slim Asian. Tom shouted hi lads do you like easy women. Jane was shocked but this is what she had agreed to.

The 2 men both said they loved easy women. Tom smiles and said good, this slut loves cock. Take a look she got cum oozing down her leg. The two men moved closer touching their cocks.

Tom says on your knees slut, these men need your mouth for their use. They can face fuck as hard as they like, let them cum in your mouth or over face......

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

crewe

Jane was excited, she good still feel her pussy to tingling and wetness of her and Tom. The white guy was first to get his semi erect cock out and she eagerly took it in her mouth, as she ducked it grew larger and larger. At that that her head was pushed down onto the cock making her once again again laugh. Go on facefuck her it’s what she loves.....nod slut if you enjoy. Jane nodded

The whiteguy did not need any more encouragement as he thrusted into her mouth. Holding her in place. She glanced round to see hard brown cock inches from her face, the white guy released his hold and let her taste the brown cock. She could taste the pre cum and wentmmmm.

Fucking hell shes got and dirty said the Asian guy. He held her head and started to thrust using her mouth.

Jane was loving this but had saliva dripping down her face, looking like filthy slut. The white cock said he wanted another turn so they swapped. This is the bj I’ve ever had he said, I would pay loads to have bjs like this.

Something could be arranged was the reply. Do you not mind your girlfriend been used like this. She’s not my girlfriend just a slut to be used.

With that the white guy held her hand and pumped cum into janes mouth. Jane took it all and swallowed.

She turned to the Asian guy and without hesitation was once again ducking his cock. Bloody hell your right she is great at bjs. My mates would love her.

That could be arranged came the reply .....

Dublin 13

By *uncouple666999Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Great story - please continue!

crewe

Jane was on her knees, cum on the edges of her mouth,not knowing if she was allowed to stand up.

The white guy said are you serious mate, icould offer you something to use the slut as o want.

Tom smiled, I want this slut used give me your number and we can see what can be arranged.

The white guy strokes her face and feels her tits.....oh I would love to have fun with this one, I have a sadistic streak, love to control a slut and make her moan.....is anything off limits he asked.

Tom replied ....as long as I agree nothing is off limits

The Asian guy is now hard again, cock still out. He is wing it on janes face and getting her to lick it.

He turns to Tom. I have ideas for this slut too....would you be willing to leave her with me for an evening. I have several mates who are very partial to using white sluts.

Tom exchanges phone numbers. Let’s message gents and we can arrange times and dates for you to lose the slut as you wish

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Great start

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

crewe

5 days passed by without any communication between Jane and Tom.

Jane kept thinking about the meet, she still loved idea of been owned slut, fantasy was great.

At other times Jane kept asking myself what am I doing, this could be so risky

It was 8pm on a Thursday night, jane was watching tv when she received message

“New meet arranged, you will be used like a slut like you crave, meet me at train station, 8pm Saturday night”.

Jane hesitated, thought for 2 minutes and replied “yes sir, want using”. Instructions were dress in short skimpy clothes and make sure your clean, slutty make up would be great.

Saturday night arrived jane was at the station early and two minutes later Tom arrived.

He led her to his car.

They drove in silence for 2 minutes, jane excited and a little scared. She couldn’t tie not knowing any more. Where are we going? What is the plan for tonight?

Tom smiled. You remember Az we met the other night? Asian guy? Well we have been talking for a few days and he would love your company tonight, him and his mates are playing cards with a few beers and wanted some company.

OMG, jane was shocked, this was really going to happen!

They arrived at a town house in the middle of town. Az answered the door and looked jane up and down, he was impressed.

He took jane into the dining room where there are 6 other Asian men playing cards. This is the slut I was telling you about boys, I have arranged for her to entertain us for few hours. She is filthy white trash and we can use her white body in any way we like.

There were grunts of appreciation.

Come on lads, cum and inspect the entertainment. At that point a few came towards her. Nice tits, wonder what colour her panties are? Hands were all over her touching her up. Hand was going up back of her skirt, another was removing her top and squeezing her tits. A few minutes later she was naked and surrounded by hard cocks. On your knees slut you first need to suck every cock you n the room

Later we will take you into the guest room and use you one or two or three at a time.

Let cry was on her knees taking her first cock ....

By *ordo320Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

Dublin 13

By *otdahellMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Fantastic story

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Hot as

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Bolton

Must admit, i wouldnt mind being Jane in that scenario with the Asian guys

Fantastic wish I was Jane

Bolton

Has Jane been left with these guys lol?

crewe

Lucy was on her knees with 7 cocks in front of her.

Az took control, I’m in charge of tonight, you liked mine the other night get your mouth around this again.

Lucy took Azs cock once again in her mouth, mmmm it tasted good. Az put his hands on the back of her head and pulled her forward forcing her to take his whole cock in her mouth ....Lucy gagged and they all laughed. Az thrust backwards and forwards forcing Lucy to gag more still holding her head. After about 20 seconds he left go and she fell backwards spluttering.

Who’s next asked Az.

Lucy was pulled by her hair from one cock to another sucking each for only a minute or two. This was clearly just the start

Az said right move the cards and drinks and put the slut on the table. Quickly Lucy found herself on the table on her back. Az said I’m going to taste her before you dirty bastards fill her with your cum. He went down and tasted her pussy, immediately hands we’re all over her body, touching everywhere, one guy started to kiss her.....Lucy thought this was wonderful and started to moan.

What a filthy biltch, been used by a number of strangers and she’s loving it.

Off the table and onto all 4s. Lads stand at the front, I’m first. Lucy obeyed on all 4s facing the guys with Az behind her rubbing her pussy. Right slut in fucking you first. You need to look at my mates each one of them is going to use your slutty body in any way they like, with that Az pushed his cock straight in, making Lucy winch. Don’t worry slut once were finished tonight you won’t have to worry about been too tight.

Az pumped hard and fast, he loved seeing his mates hard cocks knowing they were filthy. He asked if anyone wanted to join him and spit roast her, seconds later she had Az fucking her and another in her mouth.

Az instructed his mate no need to be gentle face fuck the bitch. With that that Az also held ouch tighter and fucked her harder. Right bitch first 2 loads of the night ......within seconds Az pimped into Lucy’s pussy and his mate came out in her mouth.

Az pulled out, suck it clean slut which Lucy obliged

Right guys names in a hat, when your names drawn your turn with the slut, you can use her in here, spare bedroom or bathroom....have fun

Jane left and Lucy took over ???

More please

By *aximumperversionMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

Dublin 13

Lincoln

By *hesexpeopleCouple  over a year ago

s wales

doncaster

I want to be Jane

Plzzzzzzzzz

Bolton

"I want to be Jane

Plzzzzzzzzz "

No i want to be Jane lol

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

Slot of pussy spreading for Tom and his kind here

crewe

Short update.....jane also known as Lucy!

First name out of hat was a guy called Zi. He was clearly delighted to be picked early on. Great cum on slut were going into bedroom with 2 others, we know how to treat filthy white sluts.

Once in the room the 3 guys stripped. Already semi hard with ordered to stand in the middle of the room. The guys all moved closer, groping her telling her what a filthy slut she was. One hand was in her pussy, ....filthy bitch is still full of cum, fingers were inside her and came out with cum on them, eat this cum you filthy bitch and fingers pushed into her mouth, as she ate more cum she felt a felt on her ass. Her ass is tight at the moment, hasn’t been fucked anal today .....yet

She now had fingers in her pussy and in her ass, this felt good. The guys noticed this and said shit typical white slut, she’s loving this.

The lads moved away, all nodded and moved to the bed. All 3 lads lying down on the bed. Right slut you going to suck each of us, 45 seconds each and then swap after 5-6 times raging hard cocks and white sloppy mouth. Time to fuck this slut.

Over the course of the next 20 mins all holes we’re used and she was filled with cum in her pussy and ass

During the evening all the guys fucked her. She lost track of who had fucked. All she knew she was a mess and sore.

Cum was oozing out of her pussy and down her legs. Her face was smeared with cum, her hair was a mess and her ass hurt a lot.

She was told to dress and fuck off. Car was waiting outside and they may ask to use her again, maybe with more guys

Lincoln

Dublin 13

crewe

Jane walked carefully to the car, her body felt saw, her ass and pussy hurting and ozone cum.

She saw Tom sitting in the car, ...you look like filthy slut get in.

Jane got into the car and Tom just stared at her, wow you look like you had fun.

Jane was quiet, the meeting had been so intense. They drove back to janes house quietly and parked outside.

Go in wash yourself have a good sleep and I will message you in full days.

I would like use to meet for next couple of times, just the 2 of us.

I will be messaging Az asking for photos and what they did to you.......by the look of you you were treat like white trash and fucked many times......that is exactly what you told me you wanted.

You can decide whether you want to meet other groups of men or not.

The fat white guy has been in touch, he has offered me a ton of cash to use you with no limits and will send me a copy of video of you showing he how he treats sluts, I have to say it shocked me a little.....

Slut fuck off out of my car and I will be in touch

Lincoln

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Severe