FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Take me... A straight to the juicy bit edit

Take me... A straight to the juicy bit edit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You sit on the sofa, a light sweat covering your toned torso, a wanton look upon your face.

- Bring your cunt to my face, you command, staring defiantly at the submissive figure kneeling in front of you.

I rise and straddle you, my feet either side of your hips.

Looking down at you I grip your hair in my hands, tipping your head back. A smile flickers across my face as I hook a leg on your shoulder and drag my pussy across your stubbly chin causing a gasp to escape my mouth. Still gripping your hair I start to circle and grind my hips against your face. My soft, large labia start to tingle and redden as my rhythm picks up. I hear you start to breathe harder as warm juices begin to flow from me and coat your whiskers. I feel your tongue dart between my lips and I push down hard stopping your breath for a moment.

I watch your eyes, the lust I see is intoxicating. I lift my hips, allowing a breath before grinding some more, ensuring you have a good taste of my sex.

After my pussy has covered your face with my sticky sweet juice, I slide down to sit on your lap and cover your face and lips in kisses, tasting myself upon you. Slowly I edge my wet cunt down onto your hard cock, just dipping to take the head, rotating my hips, just teasing the tip. The anticipation of me sinking to take you all makes you groan.

You  feel my juices running down your shaft, pooling on your balls. You reach down to my clit but my hand pushes yours away and I coat my fingers in glistening cum , bringing them to your lips...

I allow you to taste me from my fingertip then I reach between my thighs and pinch my clit making myself bite down on your lip. I open my eyes meeting your gaze. Releasing your lip, I drag my tongue over it, feeling the graze I have given you, watching your eyes the whole time.

My swollen pussy teases your tip, precum bubbles between my lips and I feel your cock swell and pulse. I clench my cunt tight around you and in one quick move push down pulling you in deep. Your solid cock jumps and you groan, begging for more.

I hold your face in my hands and we lock eyes as I slowly raise my throbbing pussy up your shaft. My internal muscles tighten and release as you throb. You try to control the rhythm by gripping my hips but I stop you with a flick of my hips. Your eyes flash as you feel my dominance, even for a fleeting moment and respond by squeezing the flesh on my hips hard.

Now its my turn to groan as your grip raises me and slams me down on you. I cry out relishing handing control to you. Theres a look about me that dares you to take me harder, to use me as your sex you. You half smile and watch me cry out as you push up hard and deep into me.

My already swollen clit rubs hard against the base of your cock, a shiver runs through my body and my core contracts. Your pull out to the tip, holding my hips still and lean your head forward, pulling a nipple into your mouth. Your tongue swirls as your hips start a steady rhythm, your fingers leaving reddening marks on my hips....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Feeling rather horny today...

Peach x

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Feeling rather horny today...

Peach x"

So am I now Peach!

D.

"Feeling rather horny today...

Peach x

So am I now Peach!

D."

That's the effect I aimed for

Peach x

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

Wow x

"

Wow x"

Glad you enjoyed!

Peach x

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I imagine it’s me and I...well you know!

Mmmm Peach that made me very very horny. Thanks for posting.

" "

Happy to be of service

Peach x

"I imagine it’s me and I...well you know!"

Oh yes... I know

Peach x