FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fireside Fun part 2

Fireside Fun part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What did you say" you ask pulling back from my mouth. " Yes sir I want it" I reply as I lick my lips. " That's better" you reply as you slide your cock into my mouth. "Take it all you bold girl". As you slide your cock in and out of my mouth each time touching the back of my throat, I can already taste your precum and flick my tongue across the tip. You lean forward placing your hands above my head, your cock reaching further into my mouth. You taste so good. "That will do for now" you whisper in my ear as you run your hand over my neck applying a little bit of pressure. Leaving your hand there you slide the other one under the bodice pulling on my nipple. You slowly pull the strap down exposing my erect nipple, as you remove the 2nd strap you tighten your legs around my hips pinning me in place.  You pinch my erect nipples as you  quickly apply nipple clamps. I try to protest but you shake your head tightening your legs again. I try to relax and get used to the pinching sensation. "That's it babe, relax" you whisper into my ear as you lift yourself of my body using your legs to separate mine. Keeping one hand on my throat you slowly start to tease my pussy. Lightly slapping it and than teasing my opening with your finger, each time going a bit deeper. I moan with the different sensations, both pleasure and pain arching my back up towards up, "please" . "Please what?" You reply licking my nipples causing me to arch my back even more.

Written by - Stephinboots2

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Wow!!

» Add a new message to this topic