FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Strange Affair

A Strange Affair

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A Strange Affair

I have always enjoyed the company of women, though I had dabbled in gay sex in the past. Then I was introduced to Fabswingers. Noticed there were some very convincing cross-dressers who knew how to dress the part well. Found one and introduced myself, being as polite as possible and not mentioning sex

Eventually she agreed to meet me, but not before laying down the law as to how she wanted to be treated

And so I had my first cross-dresser in my home. Very tense, rather clumsy, but I enjoyed it all, goodness knows what “Bev.” thought. The minute she left, back on Fab. Thanking her and expressing my wish to see her again. That’s how it goes, doesn’t it? Could not believe my luck! Not only did she agree to see me again, but also offered me a day for our next meeting.

This happened over a year ago, and we are still meeting and getting up to crazy things. She wrote a piece and put it on the forum here about our making bread (literally), the best time with her yet. Such fun. Her trying to concentrate on the bread and me on my knees behind her, stroking, licking, tasting, though maybe I should have tried harder, for before she left, we had a perfect loaf before us.

We have yet to invite other(s)to join us. Couple, man or cross-dresser, who knows, but we both agree it will be the next step.

I suppose my enjoyment comes not only from the “naughty maid” etc. which Bev. plays so well, it’s also the appreciation of having a “woman” around me, I am a widower and occasionally feel the need to have a “woman” in my home, and Bev. can play that part to perfection

Thank you Bev., may our strange affair last for many years to come.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic