FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Peeping tom

Peeping tom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardleeds OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Wrong I know but I love peeping on the neighbor as she takes a shower. She's older with big full tits. When her hubby is out she dosnt pull the blind down and I get a proper view. In my mind she's doing it on purpose knowing I'm watching it's so risky.

Anyone else get to peep on anyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

Love to watch years ago was at a sports centre holes in the floor above ladies showers saw lots of police women in there definitely was some fit ones had a good wank

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where we used to live I could see the woman opposite in her spare room, getting dressed after her shower.

Often got a good view of her tits before she put on her bra and then dried her hair in full view, those fine beauties swinging nicely. She glanced across a few times and I'm sure she caught me watching. I often got a knowing smile when we chatted in the street. I hoped to progress things but never had the chance, unfortunately - plus her husband was a big bugger and I didn't want to tangle with him!

By *ardleeds OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Nice keep the naughty stories coming

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

We've just got back from Gran Canaria, Tracey was sunbathing on the balcony been watched by the old man two up and 3 to the left of us, had a bit of fun knowing that he was watching.

By *ussylouWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I walk around the bedroom naked purposely teasing the lad in his late teens opposite and occasionally the bloke next door to them. I've seen the lad wanking while I do it- he has the lights off but the tv lights show all little does he know!

» Add a new message to this topic