FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first bi-experience

My first bi-experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always been a horny guy. I've massaged and fucked wives with their husbands watching (that's a story for another day), had women of all sizes, always loved licking pussy and been damn good at it! Average sized uncut cock, but no complaints and some good times.

I thought I was 100% straight until about 2009. Stayed at my friend Adams house in York, it'd been a while, I had a new GF, he was still fucking everything that moved and loving life. Quite jealous really, he opened up about a few things going on his life and we sank a bottle of JD. Calling it a night, I crashed in his spare room.

I woke up at about 4am with Adams hand on my cock. I told him to fuck off but he laughed and squeezed harder. I got out of the bed and Adam was just laid with a throbbing hard on laughing. He knelt on the bed grabbed his boner and started to rub our cocks together. Mine was a semi at best at that point but every rub of that cock on mine made me harder and as my head popped out of my foreskin, I knew this was going to be good.

I watched my foreskin going back and forth against his massive helmet and was rushing all over my body. With one movement he pushed my cock in his mouth and had swallowed my cum in about 3minutes.

Instantly feeling guilty, my hornyness subsided, I secretly wanted to suck on his huge cock but didn't have the bottle, now I've cum.... He knelt over me and started wanking, his cock was huge, made mine look weak.... Not knowing what to do really, I stroked his balls. His moans did it for me so I grabbed his hard meat and jerked it. Precum dripping, I slowed down and his hot cum went all over my chest hair.

We woke up early the morning, I left and we haven't mentioned it since. Adam now lives in Cape Town, I never got to taste that fat cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Would love to hear more of your experiences.

By *ellhungoneMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Lovely

"Would love to hear more of your experiences. "

Thanks.. I'm trying to document them as it turns me on writing them Down haha

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

"Would love to hear more of your experiences.

Thanks.. I'm trying to document them as it turns me on writing them Down haha"

Please do , so horny so far

"Would love to hear more of your experiences.

Thanks.. I'm trying to document them as it turns me on writing them Down haha

Please do , so horny so far "

There's probably about 4 occasions with a guy, the rest women haha I will over the coming weeks lol

By *ran71TV/TS  over a year ago

lytham

Well my first time was a complete surprise and it was a fantastic experience and it has stayed there since some fifty plus years ago I got fucked in a shed by a family friend who had a very nice house and I would help him in the garden and he wasn't massive but it felt like it but it's one cock that I'll never forget

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

» Add a new message to this topic