FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How it all began for me

How it all began for me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Imagine the setting, it’s Christmas 2009 at a house party with friends, I’m the quiet easily embarrassed one, speak when spoken to type of gentleman, having a few beverages and laugh with my very closest friends, when all of a sudden half of the Stourbridge and kinver towns turn up, this has the making for the best house party ever, would hate to be the one cleaning up tomorrow.

Anyway a few more drinks later I was approached by a lovely lady, who I knew from a far, but never really spoke in-depth with her, due to the social scene we were both invested in, two worlds collided, she said she would like to be naughty with a stranger and yes I was surprised she would say something like this to me, as I didn’t pick up on the signals, which were there the whole time, so we chatted for at least 2 hours and she was pulling out all the stops, determined to get me to play with her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

As you can understand all this attention and the really explicit details, she divulges to me, what she wants me to do to her, I give up, trying to be cool and we just went for it, really escalated quickly for us, clothes came off and we were in the moment of heightened passion, where nobody else existed, what I forgot to say was the room was full of friends and strangers watching us.

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"As you can understand all this attention and the really explicit details, she divulges to me, what she wants me to do to her, I give up, trying to be cool and we just went for it, really escalated quickly for us, clothes came off and we were in the moment of heightened passion, where nobody else existed, what I forgot to say was the room was full of friends and strangers watching us."

More please xxx

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

We realised that after we started really getting to grips with each other, the audience had grown slightly, as you can imagine, I was a little bit occupied and embarrassed at the same time, I was having an absolutely wonderful time and didn’t for one second get overwhelmed, a few ladies approached and well it got even better for us.

They undressed and it was actually looking like it was going to become an orgy, a middle aged fox that’s all I can say, fully undressed mounted my face, while xxx was sucking my ever growing penis, what actually surprised me was my close friends had left and pretty much all of the men had vacated the kitchen, more women entered the kitchen and the table came into good use.

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

You must carry on with this story please

This could of lasted for hours in the kitchen, I was quite bold and demanded we go somewhere more comfortable, whilst carrying xxx in my arms she was riding me and not stopping even when I carried her upstairs to the bedroom, two other ladies joined us in the bedroom and well I can honestly say I never expected this, in my element a mature lady and another man came afterwards and joined myself and xxx and the other two ladies.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Can tell you that I actually was starting to get jet lagged after 3 hours, it was non stop, obviously all this time, I was using safety measures, but licking three amazing bodied women in a row was my dream come true, making three women almost orgasm simultaneously with my tongue and fingers and feet, lol you might be laughing right now, but I had to get imaginative with these saucy minx’s.

Dublin 13

After the saucy devils had climaxed, all the attention turned on me, wow I was knackered, my tongue was in bits, honestly it was getting to the point where I couldn’t take anymore, but you know what the couple who had joined us actually were from a swingers club and they had come prepared, this was heaven to my ears when the gentleman gave me a blue pill, never used them before, I can honestly say I don’t think it did anything, but the placebo effect did.

On with the facts , it’s approaching 4 am and I am the centre of the three ladies, I didn’t think that it could get any better but, it sort of did for me anyway, the couple who had come prepared, started to get involved with the four of us more, I think they were just getting of on each other, watching us, I didn’t think I could be attracted to four different women at the same time, but I really was all of them had different body types, but all so very beautiful.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow fantastic

The lady from the more experienced couple came to me, started to slowly stroke the inside of xxx legs up towards her vagina, while kissing the second lady, I was being held by her and she squeezed my cock, quite aggressively, this sent shivers up my spine, literally, she then started to squeeze ever so tighter around my penis while giving me hand relief, she then went down on xxx, wow she was fucking amazing, swapping form her to me ever so often.

As you can imagine I could of lasted probably another 3 minutes, this had never happened to me before and probably never will again, at this point I don’t I had ever been turned on so much in my life, the man from the couple at this point had actually stopped playing and started to concentrate more on getting all of this on camcorder, I had never had my arse touched before by a women, not penetrated and still haven’t, but she licked so delicate it was almost euphoric.

Just so you know I haven’t turned into a homosexual or swing both ways, but what I’m trying to say is this was never something I contemplated or thought of trying, but in the right female company and they know what they are doing wow just wow, she eventually mounted me and I was a bit hesitant at first because of her husband being present, but he was so cool about it and said that it was ok with him, xxx was very horny again by now as the attention had suddenly flipped to the female from the couple, she started to play with herself and started to play with her arse more, the invitation was there and well I had to try, what type of man wouldn’t if it was offered up like that in this situation.

It was my first time having anal sex xxx and yes you got it the couple had thought of everything, even brought lubricants with them, they were pros at this, to say this was just a random of coincidence, xxx she was really making some noise and the other two ladies who were so very obviously bi sexual wanted to be apart of this, this is where the male from the couple then became active again, two females each, but he only wanted the other two ladies, his wife was glued to me and xxx

The time is now 06:50am and I can’t pull myself away, I wished it could go on forever, I am the first to speak on a general heads up, we have been very intense and I am really resistant to say anything3 hours of hardcore footage and me looking like I had gone 10 rounds with mike Tyson, picture this, 6 bodies completely naked never really met before and so very happy of the time we spent together, call it a miracle, call it bullshit, I will leave that up to you, but the moral of the factual moment, is that there are good trustworthy people still left on the planet and I’m not ageist, or racist and life is too short to pass moments like this by, happy new year you filthy animals, big love to you all xxx

Dublin 13

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Sounds like a great night!!

» Add a new message to this topic