FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Sauna

Hotel Sauna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I travel a lot on business and I always try to book a hotel that has a sauna and pool to relax in after a long day in the office.

I’d finished work late and grabbed a few snacks on the way back to the hotel for dinner. Having eaten them and had a nice glass of Red wine I decided to go down for a swim and a sauna before they closed for the evening.

I signed into the health spa and went for a swim. There was myself and a young family there playing in the pool. I did a few lengths and the family left so I was all alone now. I continued swimming for another 10mins before I decided to head for a sauna.

I showered first to get the chlorine off then went into the sauna.

To my surprise mum from the family was sat in there alone. I greeted her and sat opposite. I asked her if they were on holiday with the kids.

She explained she was working and had brought the family down for a city break for a few days.

We continued to chat she was very friendly but equally as attractive.

She had shoulder length blond hair beautiful face and in her bikini she had an amazing figure I’d say size 12/14 and her boobs were massive she looked hot.

As we sat there getting rather warm I’d checked her body out a number of times. I asked where her family had gone and she told me it was the kids bedtime so her husband had taken them back I the room to bed and it was her turn to relax.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *idemonMan  over a year ago

ryde

Mmmm

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

As we chatted I couldn’t take my eyes of her beautiful breasts and unfortunately my little man had also noticed them and was starting to twitch.

I was getting embarrassed and tried to hide the fact that I now had a huge boner.

She hadn’t seen luckily when there was a knock on the door. It was a member of staff who leaned in and said they were closing up in 20mins.

I thanked her as she closed the door.

Unfortunately me re adjusting and the knock on the door meant that she had now seen my rock hard cock in my shorts I manometer to hide it again in the hope she hand clocked it when she said now that looks yummy.

I couldn’t believe it when she said it. Don’t hide him away she continued. You clearly like something you have seen. Is it me or the cute girl that just gave us 20mins?

She got up and moved over to the bench I was on and sat almost on top of me. I felt her thigh touch mine and I felt her hand slide into my shorts.

Our eyes met and she smiled at me. I told her I’d had a rock hard cock most of the time that we had been chatting as she was beautiful and I apologised. She lent in and kissed me on the lips and before I could even try to kiss her back she was kneeling on the bench below between my legs and had pulled my cock out of my shorts.

She put my cock into her mouth and slowly engulfed the whole thing. She started really slowly up and down my cock each time swallowing the whole thing. She then began to build up some rhythm and speed. I took hold of her hair as she gave me the most amazing blowjob. The most unexpected blowjob but amazing it was. I could feel I was about to cum so told her and tried to pull out but she pushed her head down and again swallowed it all and I couldn’t hold anymore as she gagged on my cock I shot my load into her mouth.

She licked any cum dripping from my cock off pulled my shorts up and got back next to me.

She began to kiss me passionately our tongues wrapped together I place my hand on her breast her nippled hard as nails when the door opened and a voice said come on you two love birds I need to close up.

We made our way back to the changing rooms both giggling wondering how much she had just seen.

Before we went in to change she grabbed me and kissed me again said to hurry up changing we could continue back in my room.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good so far

Thanks. It’s a true story too.

I am always staying in hotels with work and always try to get a sauna or hot tub.

Sadly never had this happen to me. But always hoping

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

I dressed in record time. Running out the changing rooms to wait in reception. A few mins later she joined me and we headed out to the lifts.

We went to my room and before the door had even closed she was kissing me again as we kissed I started removing her clothes as she did to me then we came up for air we were both naked stood there in my room.

I pushed her back into the bed laying on her back with her legs over the edge I told her it was my time to return the favour and went onto my knees I spread her legs to reveal a lovely smooth pussy.

I began to lit her clit and rubbing my fingers on her very wet pussy lips.

I nibbled on her clit pulling it with my teeth as I pushed first one finger into her pussy then two. I licked slowly at first and she seemed to be enjoying it moaning loudly I started to go faster pushing then three fingers into her and really got deep with them she seemed to like this as I continued to flick her clit with my tongue.

Wasn’t long before her body tensed up and I felt her pussy lips tighten on my fingers I stopped for a moment and she told me not to stop but to go harder so I did licking and suckin hard thrusting my fingers into her she let out a scream and she squirted all over my face whilst screaming I’m cuming.

When she had finished I felt her body relax and she later there and apologised for all the mess.

I didn’t mind one bit and found it so sexy that she had just squirted for me. She pulled me on top of her and we kissed again laying over the end of the bed I could feel her wet pussy grinding against my now throbbing cock.

Promising start keep this going please

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

Yummy Mummy

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

horsham

Love a woman to cum on my face so horny, especially if she is sucking my cock

By *rben112Man  over a year ago

worcester

By *uralRobMan  over a year ago

Bishops Castle

I travel a lot, unfortunately nothing like this happens ??

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

We played on the bed together kissing cuddling exploring each others body’s.

I got up and pulled her to the end of the bed again laying her on her back and put on the protection.

I rubbed my bellend around her pussy lips as I stood at the edge of the bed he legs wide open as she played with her nipples.

I then slowly pushed my cock deep into her very tight pussy all the way in I held it in there and she started to grind her pussy on my cock it felt so nice as she looked at me we both smiled at each other her pussy pushing up and down on my cock. She then instructed me to fuck her so I started to move my cock in and out of her pussy slowly. Pulling all the way out and rubbing her clit with my bellend occasionally too I started to build up some speed as she moaned for me to go harder my balls slapping against her. Her tits were wobbling around as my cock continued to slam her pussy again she tensed up as her pussy tightened on my cock I pulled out and slapped my cock against her clit and pussy lips as she squirted since again I pushed my cock back into her and continued fucking her she was moaning loudly and I was hoping there was no one in the adjoining rooms as I fucked her harder and harder.

I could feel I was not far of cumming so pulled out of her pussy, pulled off the condom and shot my creamy cum all over her tits.

Not wanting for it to be over I climbed onto the bed and started to lick my cum from her tits and belly where I’d just exploded and moved up to kissing her what cum I hadn’t licked up and was now sharing with her as we kissed she rubbed into her tits and nipples.

We later there kissing and touching again for a few min when there was a faint knock at the door and a mobile started ringing in her bag. I thought shit someone has complained as I made my way do the door.

She took her mobile out of her bag and answered is “hi honey, yes that’s right one second” she told me to open the door it wa her husband.

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Gets better

I opened the door slowly and was greeted by her husband who was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Not knowing what the fuck was going on naked in a room with his naked wife having just cum all over her tits I was a little apprehensive.

He wasn’t angry in any way and she came up behind me and said come in to him so I opened this door more and in he walked.

He created her with a kiss and apologies as he couldn’t leave the kids till thy were totally asleep.

They were in a room on the same floor at the end of the corridors and he had the baby monitor with him which he then placed on the bed side.

She then told him what had been happening to my surprise and he quickly stripped naked. In pulling down his boxers his cock was rock hard as she described what we had just done together.

Before she could finish I turned her round bent her over the bed and spread her legs.

I stood at the end of the bed shocked as he pushed her onto all fours kneeling behind her and pushed his cock into her pussy.

He looked at me saying how wet her Pussy was as he slowly flicked her doggy style.

She looked up at me stood there biting her lip as he slid his cock in and out of her as she slapped her ass cheeks.

Well watching them was so horny and within seconds my cock was stood to attention. Not wanting to assume is stood there watching him fuck his wife as he pulls on her hair Right there in my bed. They were both clearly enjoying it enjoying the fact that I was watching as they both kept looking at me and my huge cock. She reached out her hand to me and pulled me onto the bed. And said why was I not joining in.

This was about to be my first 3some

She took hold of my cock and started to suck it and suck it deep as she had done in the sauna earlier. It belt so nice but she sucked harder this time every time her husband slammed his cock deep into her she really sucked hard.

A few mins went by then he pulled out and asked me to swap. Telling me he wanted to see me flicking his wife so I obliged he took my position his cock straight into her mouth before I’d really had a chance to move he let over and slapped her ass cheek again. I quickly put on some protection and pushed my cock into her pussy. She pushed back onto it till it was again deep inside her as I started to fuck her. His face was a picture watching me fucking her I went for it I was so horny seein her sucking his cock as as fucking her from behind.

She then pulled off his cock and said she wanted it like before as quickly layer on her back over the bed again I pushed my cock back in I her like we first started and she screamed for me to fuck her. Taking his cock in her mouth too and wanking his cock I fucked her till I felt her body tense again her pussy righted again I didn’t pull out I kept rocking her I felt her pussy gushing on my cock it felt amazing but I couldn’t hold it I pulled out took off the condom again and she quickly jumped onto it and took my com in her mouth. He stood next to me wanking ferociously in her direction and within seconds shot his cum all over her face as she sucked every last drop from mine. She then took his cock and sucked every last drop from him too.

We all collapsed onto the bed exhausted.

Mmmmmm

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Loving this.

Brilliant!

By *hereamerMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Keep going.

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

After a few moments to get our breath back. Shh got up and said she should probibally go and check the kids we’re ok. She got dressed which was nice to watch that sexy body move into her jeans and top.

I expected that he would also leave and that was it but he didn’t move at all he handed her the room key and said don’t be long hun which was a surprise to me but not an unwelcome one as it meant she was coming back.

She left the room.

I felt a little awkward laying naked on the bed with him jus the two of us but he broke the ice by starting to explain they had been swinging for many years before they had the kids and they loved the life style but having two young kids so close together meant they had little time since and she had become body conscious too.

He then went on the say that when she saw how hard I was in the sauna earlier made her feel rather sexy again and that whilst she was dressing had rung him to see if he could join us in my room but the kids weren’t settling and he came as soon as he could.

10mins has now gone buy and he was enlightening me on all the past fun they had and how he loves the life style and how naughty it makes her.

Without noticing again I was fully erect just laying there chatting to him about his wife he smiled and said we better do something about that.

I wondered what he meant as I’m not bi but we just carried on chatting about the swinging lifestyle I found it very arrousing. A few mins later there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. She came in noticing my hard cock. She smiled at me took my cock in her hand and walked into the room to the bed. I see your ready again.

I lay on the bed and she undressed again then climbed in between us both. She lay facing me with her back to her husband and again started to kiss me. I returned the kissing I took her nipple in my hand playing between my fingers. She pushed her pussy into my crotch to feel my hard cock against her slidin up and down I could feel her wet lips on my bare cock as we kissed and grounded together I felt his cock slide into her pussy from behind her I could feel it with my cock as she continued to grind on my cock with her lips as he pushed his cock into her. She bit down onto my lip as we kissed.

She stopped kissing me and asked me to try get in too I was out of condoms though but luckily he had some so I grabbed one from his wallet and quickly joined them back on the bed he pulled out of her so we could try get in together at the same time.

Loving it

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

We pushed our cocks together and slowly teased them into her pussy. I could feel his throbbing cock against mine, it was really tight and it was difficult at first but we managed to slide in just the top at first but he pushed in hard I eased in slowly and she moaned loudly as both our cocks were now in her pussy it felt amazing but tight I’d never been in a 3some before I’d never been in the same room naked with another man before but tonight I’d fucked a wife whilst her husband took part and now my cock was pressed against another mans whilst we were both in his wife’s pussy.

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

My god I’ve lived a sheltered life! Glad I am slowly changing that. All I need is a good couple to take it further

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"We pushed our cocks together and slowly teased them into her pussy. I could feel his throbbing cock against mine, it was really tight and it was difficult at first but we managed to slide in just the top at first but he pushed in hard I eased in slowly and she moaned loudly as both our cocks were now in her pussy it felt amazing but tight I’d never been in a 3some before I’d never been in the same room naked with another man before but tonight I’d fucked a wife whilst her husband took part and now my cock was pressed against another mans whilst we were both in his wife’s pussy. "
DVP is amazing for all three involved. Whether bi or straight

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

cambridge

Love it

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

peterborough

stoke

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *rben112Man  over a year ago

worcester

"We pushed our cocks together and slowly teased them into her pussy. I could feel his throbbing cock against mine, it was really tight and it was difficult at first but we managed to slide in just the top at first but he pushed in hard I eased in slowly and she moaned loudly as both our cocks were now in her pussy it felt amazing but tight I’d never been in a 3some before I’d never been in the same room naked with another man before but tonight I’d fucked a wife whilst her husband took part and now my cock was pressed against another mans whilst we were both in his wife’s pussy. DVP is amazing for all three involved. Whether bi or straight "

On my bucket list

Wow we’re loving this.

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *rednWilma40Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

Love it

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Loving this story

dublin

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

Mmmmm love to try dvp!!

By *2BiGuyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

We held our cocks in her pussy. I pushed mine slowly in as deep as I could all the time stretching her pussy.

When I was finally in she slowly moved back and forward with her hips to move the position of our cocks inside her pussy it felt amazing she was looking direct into my eyes the look on her face was pure ecstasy she moaned too in pure delight all whilst moving her hips so our cocks moved around her pussy she lent inane kisses me. Her tots being played with by her husband as he spooned her he started to now fuck her and I could feel his cock sliding in and out against mine. I remained still as we kissed it felt amazing she Moaned we kissed his cock in and out but it wasn’t long before I felt his cock burst as he exploded int her pussy every shot I felt against my cock he continued to move in and it rubbing against my cock till he had pumped every last drop into her pussy.

When he was done he later there his cock still in her when she insisted it was my turn. I started to fuck her now I wasn’t far off and I fucked her I felt my cock starting to throb and there it was I told her I’m cumming and shot my load inside her. She pulled my cock out and whipped off the condom and the last few burst she shit all over her chest and pussy lips. As his cum ousted out of her pussy mine ran down too. We later on the bed again as I strolled her side she thanked me and he got up and started to clean her pussy lips lapping up both our com from her pussy.

When he was done he pulled her too her feet and kissed her. How she stood I don’t know her legs must have been like jelly as mine were but there they stood kissing for a few min

They both looked at me with cheeky smiles and asked if I’d enjoyed that.

I thanked them I’d had an amazing experience and although at first I felt weird by the end I was hooked.

I offered them a shower and they said they would do it I their room and they both dressed. When they were ready she kissed me and thanked me again he shook my hand and smiled at me with a cheeky grin asked me if I’d enjoyed his wife.

I thanked them both and told them what an amazing experience I had and offered them my details should we ever all be in town together again.

She smiled at me and said were here all week please join us for dinner tomorrow night in the restaurant 5pm.

Great so far cant wait to hear what happens after dinner

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *edi74Man  over a year ago

leicester

I showered for what seemed like forever after they left the collapsed in bed totally worn out.

In the morning I got up went for breakfast early and headed into the office.

I was very distracted all day the images of true previous night kept springing to the four ground of my mind.

I usually work late when away some times still in the office at 8pm. However at 4:30 I made my excuses and headed to the hotel.

Went to the room quickly showered and changed and headed down to the restaurant I was a little later than 5pm and looking around there was no sign of them. I got a table for one.

After a good 10 mins there was still no sign of them so I ordered my meal and a nice bottle of wine. The wine came and as I drank the first glass they arrived as a family. The servant showed them too a table not far from me. Then came over to my table took the bottle and said I was joining them. I got up Ann’s walked over to their table and sat with them.

The kids were in high seats and I sat next to her as he husband sat near the kids.

They ordered food and we sat chatting about our days.

He sat sorting the kids feeding them their dinner I ate mine chatting to his wife explaining what I did and like wise what she did for a living.

It wasn’t long before she was thanking me for last night and me her for such an amazing experience with them both.

I felt her hand in my leg and as I looked at her a cheeky smile. She asked me if I’d like to have a repeat tonight.

I couldn’t think of anything better I replied.

We continued to eat and chat together she quietly told me about their sexual past and I told her about mine (or lack of it) and she seemed interested in my lac if sexual activity and we chatted more.

When we finished dinner who got the kids out of their high chairs and he said to me descrstly they were going to put the kids to bed early tonight skip the spa and they would both be at my room as soon as they could.

Nice one

As they left she gave me a quick flash of her panties as she pulled up her skirt.

They headed out the restaurant. I ordered a bottle of Prosecco and settled the bill grabbing the Prosecco and what was left of the wine I headed back to my room.

I poured another glass of wine as I waited for them but two hours passed and still no sign of them I decided it would be a good idea to loose the first load (too much something about Mary) and payed on the bed having a wank watching xhamster when I’d done I though I’d grab a shower again as I’d started to give up on them.

When I got out I dried off wrapped the towel round me and sat in the chair poured another glass of wine and flicked through what was on the TV.

Another 39mins has now passed and i had almost given up when there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door to fine him stood there. I welcomed him in but he was alone. He apologised for the delay and explained they had got the kids to sleep and needed to make sure they weren’t going to wake up and that she was just getting ready.

I offered him a drink and loud red what was left of the wine. He sat on the couch and we chatted and laughed together for what seemed like ages then there was a knock at the door.

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Great story looking forward to the next installment

I got up and opened the door. I was treated with a smile that was made in heaven. She was stood in the door in a black tight dress. Short revealing amazingly long legs she kissed me on the lips and entered the room.

I opened the Prosecco and pounded her a glass. She sat on the couch next to her husband and we all sat there chatting.

We were all giggling when she turned the conversation. She looked and me and said she wanted to feel me cum In her tonight.

I smiled at here with a blush on my face and said that sounded interesting.

As we talked more she started to say to ask me how many past partners I’d had (not many) then he said to me we’re both going to fill

My wife’s pussy tonight.

She got up and went over to the bed. She lay there and opened her legs. She started to play with herself laying threes on the bed rubbing her pussy thorough her knickers.

I went to stand when he pulled me back down into my chair and said to me just sit and watc my friend.

She played with her pussy though her knickers running her fingers though then silk one hand rubbing her fingers on her nippes

Keep going please.. its good

By *juk72Man  over a year ago

Reading

Just read this all in one go.....

Now waiting for the next installment!

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Wow wow wow

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

dublin

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Lincoln

Loving this story

Love this

By *amwantsuMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

Love this story.

I stay in hotels most weeks with work and nothing like this has happened to me..

A few hotel meets with people from the site but never with people met in the pool or restaurant areas

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

wolverhampton

Fantastic

Loving this

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Who doesn't love a good show

By *abswinger555Man  over a year ago

EXETER

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

leicester

We just sat and enjoyed the show he silky knickers were removed and in slit a finger she lay there pushing firs one finger then two then three into herself.

I was hard as anything now he got up and stripped naked and I did the same thinking we were joining her but he sat back down we were both hard as nails sat watching her finger herself as she slowly removed her clothes.

Soon she was naked and standing on t then bed shed legs wide apart still playing with herself she stated rubbing hard on her clit. Her said to me here we go she is going to cum she got more rigorous and bang she squirted all over the bed sheets.

She knew how much that must turn him on as as soon as she had finished she came over to us him first started to rub her pussy lips up and down his cock. Telling him how wet she was as she pushed his bellend between her pussy lips and slid all the way down his cock saying to him you see.

She stood off him and sucked his cock a few times telling him how nice it tasted covered in her cum.

She then came to me rubbing my cock on her pussy lips. Then without warni big or time to protect slid my cock deep into her pussy holding it there then repeating what she did to him sucking her juice of my cock.

She then told me they trusted me and she wanted me to fuck with no protection and that I can be a special friend to do so. I was delighted to be so lucky

I was so horny and the first time I never last that long and her just doing that I asked her where she wants the first load then. She looked at her pussy and said deep in here.

I pushed her onto the bed and said well here it comes I pulled her legs apart pushed my cock into her and started with some hard pounding it was less than 39seconds and I could feel my cum shooting into her very wet pussy she tensed you as she felt me cum and her pussy tightened on my cock I continued fucking her till every last drop was inside her.

By *ag165Man  over a year ago

Greenock

EXETER

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I’ve stayed in hundreds of hotels as part of my job and nothing like this has ever happened for me - must go to the gym/sauna more often!

Great story

burgess hill

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

dublin

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Fuck I'm horny

stoke

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wonderful...would love this to happen when I am in a hotel away...

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

I pulled out and he was there ready. I moved to one side and he pushed his cock into her cum dripping pussy. I moved onto the bed and put my cock into her mouth she sucked and kicked on my bell end as he was docking her hard. Her boobs were wobbling in ground of me

I grabbed one and rubber her nipple between my fingers as I did so sucked hard on my cock and cried out she was going to cum. As she did he shot his load deep into her. As he pulled out I could see his cock was covered in a mix of his her and my cum. He rubbed his cock on her clit as she now slowly sucked on me.

She got up and went too the toilet as me and him later on the bed. After a few mins she returned a skates in the bed with us. She asked us both to explore her body so we took it in turns kissing her. We moved down her body each taking a nipple in our mouths. They were rock hard and I nibble dit and flicked it with my tongue. I then moved further south kissing her body down to her hips we moved down in unison till we both met by her pussy.

I stopped and he insisted I lick her clit. I started to nibble her clit and lick it. But as I did he started to finger her. He pushed a few fingers into her he really started to finger fuck her hard asi sucked in her clit.

stoke

cambridge

dublin

Dublin

Love it

Just read this in one go. Fantastic story. More please.

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

By *oelgoodMan  over a year ago

cambridgeshire

I just read this from the start ...I feel knackered and worn out ! And horny all at the same time .....hell of a story so far ...

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

burgess hill

Lincoln

louth

Brill

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Lovin this

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing can't wait for more

Lanzarote

Awesome

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

wolverhampton

Fantastic

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

EXETER

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Wow

By *ocal_lad_samMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Keep this going!!

Purbeck

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *uto564Man  over a year ago

Widnes

peterborough

Wow.

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *arijcCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *avingabreakMan  over a year ago

Near the Border

Fab story

leicester

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Loving it

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

All the hotels I have worked in and this never happened to me. Gutted

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

I work in a hotel in Edinburgh City centre which has a sauna wouldn't mind being dragged in there by a couple

EXETER

louth

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Great story, love the DVP part, I'm still looking for the sauna in the travelodge's that I stay at.

Dudley

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Great story!

What a shame it stopped.

Please OP do continue.

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Fantastic story we need to stay in more hotels and find guys like you , just love to fuck Tracey after are special friend has filled her

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

Bump

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

weston super mare

nice,

I could feel hiswet fingers fucking her pussy close to my mouth as I nibbled on her clit. It was rock hard. He moved his wet fingers and started to push them into her ass. I took the opportunity to push my fingers into her wet pussy. I was sucking hard on her clit now and fucking her with 3fingers as he pushed his into her ass I could feel her tense up and she cried out in excitement as she gushed all over my face her body shook as she repeatedly squirted on me as I stood I rubbed my now hard cock on her pussy lips rubbing her wet cum all over ther clit. He still has his fingers up her ass still but he grabbed my cock and began to rub my bellend hard on her clit and pussy lips. I pushed my cock into her pussy and pulled it out removing his fingers from her ass he pushed my cock into her ass.

She lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and I began to fuck her ass hole pushing my cock in nice and deep she screamed for me to go faster so I started to push in and out harder and harder It was so tight I grabbed her swinging tits as I fucked her ass it was amazing. I could feel myself getting close so I pulled out and he moved in to take the same position I layer on the bed next to her as kissed her our tongues locked together.

As I payed on the edge of the bed next to her she pulled his cock out of her ass and moved over the top on me reverse cowgirl position the pushed my cock into her ass lowering down all the way to my balls spreading her legs wide she told him to get his cock isn’t her pussy he pushed it in I could feel from her ass his cock push into her pussy he started to fuck get really hard.

cambridge

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Dudley

weston super mare

Purbeck

By *odkaboy2Man  over a year ago

bristol

This story has made me very hard a number of times!

leicester

horsham

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Dublin

By *ilson84500Man  over a year ago

Portadown

Very sexy

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Lanzarote

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

stoke

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

By *rAndMrsCurious12Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

Fantastic experience x