FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Massage

The Massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years ago, I had an accident at work, hurting my back. I was laid up for several weeks and received a considerable amount of physiotherapy. In order to regain flexibility, I also went for regular massages and enjoyed listening and learning about the techniques used. I loved receiving the massages but as they were more for medical reasons concentrating on my back, I never found them particularly sensual however, I decided that I would like to learn more and enrolled on a therapy course to become a masseur myself. The evening college course started and I was paired with another gentleman a few years older than myself. I was 28 at the time and Gavin was nearly 40 - A decent looking guy but pretty intimidating as he was bit of a gym buff and quite muscley.

We learned a lot of theory in the first weeks and then moved on to the practical. In class, it was expected that you would practice on each other and this was why you were partnered...it was also expected that you would practice in your own time.

A few weeks in and Gavin suggested that we should meet up mid week to get a decent bit of practice in as we were to be tested the following week and he suggested that I came round to his house the following night.

I turned up at a very smart looking house and Gavin welcomed me in. Straight away, I was impressed with Gavin's batchelor pad. Turns out he had divorced his wife a couple of years previously and had found himself an old property that he had completely renovated to his own taste and style and created a house that had all the mod cons and was decorated impeccibly. I acknowledged what a great place he had and Gavin enjoyed showing me around, pointing out all his gadgets and toys in his stunning lounge and kitchen and then we went upstairs. He showed me the bathroom which had a spa jacuzzi and a separate walk in shower, the master bedroom with massive bed, the 2nd bedroom which was used as a personal gym and then the 3rd bedroom which was set up as a therapy room complete with a professional massage table...Gavin explained that he intended to set up his own sports therapy business to go along side his job as a fitness trainer.

I commented on how impressed I was with everything and then we decided to get practising. We flipped a coin as to who would go first and it was decided that I would practice on Gavin first. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands while Gavin got himself ready on the massage table. I returned to find Gavin lying on the table with only a folded towel barely covering his bubble butt and showing off his enviable muscled body. I felt a stirring in my shorts...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Great start.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please op

By *an2man777Man  over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

This sounds familiar!

Gavin had oils heating gently and soft meditation music playing and I stripped my top off leaving myself dressed in a vest top and nylon shorts. Gavin lay face down with his head through the head hole in the massage table and I looked over his fit body. He had massive shoulder muscles and a strong back with defined groves protecting his spine. He had two lovely dimples above his buttocks and sturdy thighs that looked like tree trunks above his footballer calves. He was nicely tanned with just a bit of white skin showing above his towel covered ass. His legs had a lovely covering of golden hair.

I squirted some warm oil over his back and shoulders, it running in to the muscled channel of his spine and I started to run my warm hands over his back until he glistened. He sighed quietly at the feel of my hands. I progressively added more pressure to his hard muscles, concentrating initially on his huge shoulders before working my way down his thick right arm, down to his hands and loved how his shovel like hands felt in mine as i held it before sliding down each finger one at a time. I repeated this on his left arm and felt him grip my hand in his this time, which again caused some stirring in my shorts.

I worked my way over his back using long deep strokes and then used my forearm to stretch out his muscles.

I leant over his head and stretched right down to his lower back, circling just above his butt and then slid my hands cautiously under his towel, marvelling the feel of the top of his bubble butt. Gavin was making appreciative gentle moans as I continued to explore his skin.

I then moved to the bottom of the bed and again applied generous amounts of oil up and down each leg and started to rub it in to his skin, loving the way it made to golden hairs glisten. I took his right foot in my hand, bending his leg at the knee and massaged the sole and each toe before sliding up his solid calf and then up his powerful thighs. I loved the way this man felt under my touch. As I slid up the sides of his thighs, my fingers grazed his ball sack, making him gasp and I repeated this move several times before working my way up under his towel to his buttock.

Again, I repeated these moves on his left leg and loved hearing him gasp as my fingers ran past his balls.

I didnt ask if it was ok but I removed Gavin's towel to expose him completely and I studied his naked form appreciating how gorgeous his body was.

Grabbing the oil, I squirted a generous amount over each buttock and allowed a slow trickle to flow over his crack, watching the oil disappear.

I placed my hands on each buttock and gently started to rub the oil in. As I got braver, I applied more pressure and watched as Gavin's pink hole came in to view.

My fingers delved lower in to the mounds of his ass and he gasped as my finger slid over his ring. I noticed that he lifted his hips to give me better access...

wolverhampton

Mmmm hot

By *ekcusMan  over a year ago

Glasgow south and centre

Wish i was him

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

So hot, more please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh god please do continue real soon

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Don’t leave us hanging for too long

By *ifun19902019Man  over a year ago

crewe

Hurry up with more lol

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Oh yes!

"How am I doing Gavin?" I asked.

"Good mate, really good" he replied.

I carried on massage his buttocks, putting my hands together as if in prayer and sliding them through his crack and over his twitching hole. I kneaded each cheek and he lifted his ass. I ran one finger over his ring and he lifted his ass higher, has balls hanging low between his legs.

Pouring a little more hot oil over his crack, i circled his hole with my index finger and reached down with my other hand to cup his heavy balls. Applying some pressure, my finger slid easily in to his ass and again Gavin sighed in pleasure. I fondled his big bull balls in their sack while fingering his ass, adding a second finger to his tight, warm chute as he now had his ass in the air.

I reached under him and found his rock solid cock pinned to his taught stomach...Jeezuz!! My hand kept sliding up till I eventually found his knob head...the guy was hung like a horse!!

"Fucking hell Gavin" I stuttered..." How big are you??!"

"11inches" he grinned.

I ran my hand up and down his shaft, marvelling at the heat. He wasnt just long, my hand could barely close around its thickness. I pulled it back between his legs and it was beautiful. Leaning over, I licked the tip between his legs, my fingers still punching his hole.

"Turn over please Gavin" I requested, releasing his cock from my grip, it slapping against his stomach and slipping my fingers from his ass.

He rolled over on to his back and again I marvelled at the sight. His massive pecs were covered in a dusting of golden hair that tapered off down the centre of his amazing abs and leaving a treasure trail down to a beautifully clipped bush. His huge bull cock and low hanging balls were mesmerising.

I moved back to the head of the table and useing my fingers, started to massage his scalp and temples. I ran my hands around his jaw, loving the feel of his stubble. Pouring some oil over his chest and stomach, I started to massage his front, enjoying caressing the mounds of his pecs. I circled his beautiful pink nipples then pinched them between my fingers making him moan and causing his rampant cock to twitch. Moving down, I felt over the wonderful 6-pack of his stomach, sliding my hand under his hard cock. I moved around his pubic mound, circling his cock and ran my hands down between his legs, loving the feel of his heavy balls against the backs of my fingers. As I was leaning over him, his hands raised and lifted my vest top over my own stomach and Gavin lifted his head to lick and kiss my own abs.

Looking down, I could see a bead of pre-cum forming on the tip of his exposed cock head and I bent down and used the tip of my tongue to taste his sweet juice.

Gavin, his hands raised behind his head, ran them over my hips as I took his massive cock head in to my mouth...

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *heDevilsinthedetailMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Fuck!!! That’s hot!!

"Fuck!!! That’s hot!!"

So is your ass

wolverhampton

Mmmm love this one

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Hot

By *oungandathleticMan  over a year ago

Kent South East

By *heDevilsinthedetailMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Fuck!!! That’s hot!!

So is your ass"

Thanks

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"Fuck!!! That’s hot!!"

Very hot ....I'm now throbbing for more xxx

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

This is so hot! It’s one of those stories we’d all love to be starring in! More please.

By *oshfellaMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

Fantastic... more please!

wolverhampton

I love to get a sensual massage, it’s so rewarding

By *ag165Man  over a year ago

Greenock

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

Now this is a hot story

Great story

Lancaster

So hot... we need more

wolverhampton

More soon please op

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

pls carry on loving this

So good

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmmm more plz

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Awesome

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Superb story, keep going

Good story keep going

Hey lads I can offer this on my massage table.

Lancaster

Keep going

By *omlad77Man  over a year ago

manchester

Very hot! More please

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"Gavin had oils heating gently and soft meditation music playing and I stripped my top off leaving myself dressed in a vest top and nylon shorts. Gavin lay face down with his head through the head hole in the massage table and I looked over his fit body. He had massive shoulder muscles and a strong back with defined groves protecting his spine. He had two lovely dimples above his buttocks and sturdy thighs that looked like tree trunks above his footballer calves. He was nicely tanned with just a bit of white skin showing above his towel covered ass. His legs had a lovely covering of golden hair.

I squirted some warm oil over his back and shoulders, it running in to the muscled channel of his spine and I started to run my warm hands over his back until he glistened. He sighed quietly at the feel of my hands. I progressively added more pressure to his hard muscles, concentrating initially on his huge shoulders before working my way down his thick right arm, down to his hands and loved how his shovel like hands felt in mine as i held it before sliding down each finger one at a time. I repeated this on his left arm and felt him grip my hand in his this time, which again caused some stirring in my shorts.

I worked my way over his back using long deep strokes and then used my forearm to stretch out his muscles.

I leant over his head and stretched right down to his lower back, circling just above his butt and then slid my hands cautiously under his towel, marvelling the feel of the top of his bubble butt. Gavin was making appreciative gentle moans as I continued to explore his skin.

I then moved to the bottom of the bed and again applied generous amounts of oil up and down each leg and started to rub it in to his skin, loving the way it made to golden hairs glisten. I took his right foot in my hand, bending his leg at the knee and massaged the sole and each toe before sliding up his solid calf and then up his powerful thighs. I loved the way this man felt under my touch. As I slid up the sides of his thighs, my fingers grazed his ball sack, making him gasp and I repeated this move several times before working my way up under his towel to his buttock.

Again, I repeated these moves on his left leg and loved hearing him gasp as my fingers ran past his balls.

I didnt ask if it was ok but I removed Gavin's towel to expose him completely and I studied his naked form appreciating how gorgeous his body was.

Grabbing the oil, I squirted a generous amount over each buttock and allowed a slow trickle to flow over his crack, watching the oil disappear.

I placed my hands on each buttock and gently started to rub the oil in. As I got braver, I applied more pressure and watched as Gavin's pink hole came in to view.

My fingers delved lower in to the mounds of his ass and he gasped as my finger slid over his ring. I noticed that he lifted his hips to give me better access..."

We all end up lifting our hips when those hands get to close...

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

wolverhampton

"Gavin had oils heating gently and soft meditation music playing and I stripped my top off leaving myself dressed in a vest top and nylon shorts. Gavin lay face down with his head through the head hole in the massage table and I looked over his fit body. He had massive shoulder muscles and a strong back with defined groves protecting his spine. He had two lovely dimples above his buttocks and sturdy thighs that looked like tree trunks above his footballer calves. He was nicely tanned with just a bit of white skin showing above his towel covered ass. His legs had a lovely covering of golden hair.

My fingers delved lower in to the mounds of his ass and he gasped as my finger slid over his ring. I noticed that he lifted his hips to give me better access...

We all end up lifting our hips when those hands get to close..."

Hell yes!

Lancaster

I find that even the straightest of men raise their hips like that and love feeling a finger rubbing their hole

By *an2man777Man  over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

"I find that even the straightest of men raise their hips like that and love feeling a finger rubbing their hole "

They certainly do, and the breathing gets quicker and heavier!!

Lancaster

Oh yes.. the moaning starts and legs go wider apart

wolverhampton

I need a massage today

By *orwich75Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Loving this

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I had two (paid for) massages last week, one from a woman, one from a man, both with happy endings.... fantastic!

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"Loving this"

Hoping for some more xxx

By *yeball91Man  over a year ago

southampton

Lancaster

We definitely need more please