FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first time pimped

My first time pimped

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndrapoda OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

I haven’t posted for quite a while but thought it was time to recount a few more episodes from my kinky past. This one goes back quite a long time, I’d been a sub to a more experienced couple for about 18 months and they were starting to push my boundaries.

I saw them about once a week, sometimes focused on domestic duties, sometimes Mistress would have evening flogging me and quite often Master would use me for sex.

Anyway, one evening I was taken into the study and shown the new profile they had created on a site. It showed pictures of me naked and dressed as a tv, it also said I was available to rent.

I was very turned on by the thought of being their whore.

It was quite a few weeks before they told me I’d been booked. I wasn’t sure I would be booked at all even though I was obviously much younger then.

I was given the address and time and went along. No tv outfit required, it was an hour booking and the guy wanted a blow job then to fuck me.

Knocking on the door I was really horny, an older guy answered and showed me into the living room. He sat down and I started to strip. Once naked I stood in front of the guy, cock hard and asked in as nonchalant a way as I could if we could take care of the business side of things.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"I haven’t posted for quite a while but thought it was time to recount a few more episodes from my kinky past. This one goes back quite a long time, I’d been a sub to a more experienced couple for about 18 months and they were starting to push my boundaries.

I saw them about once a week, sometimes focused on domestic duties, sometimes Mistress would have evening flogging me and quite often Master would use me for sex.

Anyway, one evening I was taken into the study and shown the new profile they had created on a site. It showed pictures of me naked and dressed as a tv, it also said I was available to rent.

I was very turned on by the thought of being their whore.

It was quite a few weeks before they told me I’d been booked. I wasn’t sure I would be booked at all even though I was obviously much younger then.

I was given the address and time and went along. No tv outfit required, it was an hour booking and the guy wanted a blow job then to fuck me.

Knocking on the door I was really horny, an older guy answered and showed me into the living room. He sat down and I started to strip. Once naked I stood in front of the guy, cock hard and asked in as nonchalant a way as I could if we could take care of the business side of things.

"

More xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start

By *allymenaguyMan  over a year ago

Ballymena

??

By *allymenaguyMan  over a year ago

Ballymena

Nice

By *ndrapoda OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

He passed me the £50 that had been agreed and then said we would go upstairs. I followed him up and then watched as he stripped. Once he was naked I went straight down on him and started sucking his cock. It wasn’t long though before he said he wanted to fuck me. He told to get on my knees on the bed, I quickly applied some lube and did as I was told. He put on a condom and eased his cock into me. He fucked me hard but came quite quickly.

Once he’d cum he told me to get dressed, which I did, even though my cock was still hard. Outside I felt really turned on, I rung my Master and Mistress to say he’d finished with me. Master told to go over to their place with my earnings which of course I did.

By *iam 2020Man  over a year ago

town

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Mmm great story please carry on

By *ndiancheatingwifeCouple 4 weeks ago

Coventry

By *eathersarahTV/TS 4 weeks ago

warrington

Keep going it amazing start x

By *mfao88Man 4 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Love this sounds amazing. Any couples out there looking for a sub? Xx

By *eterinpantiesukMan 4 weeks ago

southam

Love it when the guy leaves me with my little cock still throbbing and stiff as he has me dress and leave having enjoyed his fun

» Add a new message to this topic