FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbours knickers

Neighbours knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igpacket OP   Man  over a year ago

east midlands

After 10 years my relationship went south, it had been going wrong for a while and the lack of sex over the last year had finished it off. I still had a flat that I had let out when we moved in together and fortunately my tenants had just given notice and vacated the property.

I decided to move back to my flat as my ex had nowhere to go and let her stay in the house. Now the flat wasn't left in the best of condition by the previous tenants and has taken a month of decorating to get to a point that I can feel at home.

Over the last month I have met most of my neighbours and few that were there from before. 3 doors along from my flat is a young lady who I will call A. Now I have passed the time of day a few times as we have passed on the stairs or out in the carpark. A is about 25 a little curvy and about 5'6" with shoulder length brown hair. I hadn't really taken much notice of A as the flat had taken up most of my time. Well today that was going to change.

Today i was taking several bags of rubbish down to the communal bins and as I came out of the stairway A was standing at one of the large bins. The bins were overflowing as it is bin day tomorrow and she was trying to balance a black bag on top of everything else rubbish. She looked at me and smiled. We had a brief conversation and A went back to her flat. Now it was my turn to try and balance a bag of rubbish on top of all the other bags. As I did the bag she had balanced fell to the floor and split open. It was full of old clothes. I scooped up the clothes to put them back in the bin when a pair of lacy knickers dropped out of the bag. I looked around and picked them up and stuck them in my pocket and had a quick look through the bag. There was a couple more pairs of knickers and a pair of tights. I quickly filled my pockets and dumped the rest back into the bin and wedged my bag on top.

I made my way back to my flat and as I walked along the landing A was just coming out of her flat with some more rubbish. I reached in to my pocket and pulled out my keys and without me noticing a pair of A's knickers fell out. From behind me I heard a cough. "I think you dropped something!"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds interesting

east midlands

I spun around and my eyes locked with A, then downward over her curves and finally to a pink pair of panties by her feet. My heart stopped and hoped the ground would open up to swallow me.

Her face was a picture, Her nose wrinkled and eyes burning in to me, arms crossed squashing her ample breasts together and showing a fair bit of cleavage, shit I was staring at her boobs now. "What the hell are you doing with my underwear and what do you plan on doing with it" A reprimanded me. I just stood there speechless like a shop dummy. She bent down and picked up the knickers at her feet once again giving me a view of her cleavage then walked up to me and thrust them in my face.

"I suppose you want to sniff my knickers you dirty pervert" I shook my head. "No and why not?"

That last sentence confused me. Did she want me to sniff them or not. I was busted and decided to take the chance. " yes I would like to sniff your knickers" I stuttered. I was waiting for a slap or screaming but nothing. A's face changed to a wry smile and she poked the knickers back in my pocket and beckoned me in to her flat.

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Could be fun

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Keep going please as I live in a flat in the couple two doors up when they go away I look after they flat for them and the woman leaves me a dirty pair of panties in the wash basket and when they come back from there holidays she always give a it wink but that’s all it’s been but he doesn’t know anything about it

east midlands

I took a step in to A's flat and to my surprise she was no where to be seen. The layout is the same as my flat. Slowly I peaked around a couple of doors and finally the bedroom. A was standing there with a thong dangling from the tip of her finger. "Do you want to sniff these." I nodded. "Then you will have to do as your told if you want that!" I nodded again. A walked up to me and grabbed me between my legs, now I was already semi hard and this sent an electric shock through my body and I was rock hard in her hand. "Now are you going to be a good boy for me or am I going to need to punish you?" I decided it was best to play along. I'd had a dominant girlfriend in the past and quite like being sub although not in to pain or anything. "No mistress I will be a good boy." With that A motioned me on to the bed. It was only then that I noticed there were a set of handcuffs hanging from the head board.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Decent start

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Sounds like all your dreams have cum true wish I had that luck xx

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

Hope she don’t handcuff him grab his card and go shopping

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

This is very promising!

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Excellent xxx

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Blackburn

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

Looking forward to more

east midlands

A reached in to the drawer of a bedside table and pulled out a riding crop and blindfold. What have I let myself in for?

I was instructed to wear the blind fold. Everything went dark. I felt my hands being pulled up above my head and the handcuffs click shut. The next thing I felt was my Jean's being unfastened and pulled down over my feet followed swiftly by my boxers allowing my hard cock to spring up. "Hmmmm not bad I thought you might have a nice cock and I was right." Purred A.

Then with no warning a sudden pain across my shaft and again a second whip to my cock. The burning pain radiated down to my balls and the throbbing only made it harder and more painful,after a couple of minutes suffering the pain a sudden freezing feeling as cold lube was applied to my throbbing manhood. I was burning and freezing at the same time. A's hand wrapped its self tightly around my shaft and slowly started to wank me. Long slow movements pulling right down till my helmet was stretched, the lube squelching as she moved up and down. The hand movements grew faster until I could feel my cum rising. Just as I was about to tip over, whack another hit with the whip. " I told you to be a good boy! Dont you go finishing without my permission or the deals off." The hand job resumed, starting slow again and building up. I was having to think of every unsexy thought to stop myself tipping over. The masturbation stopped and things went quiet, when I felt some thing brush across my face.

I was anticipation a hit from the crop but it didnt happen, a soft silky material covered my mouth and nose . Held firmly down so I had to breath through the material. All I could smell was a strong musky odour of A's pussy. She had stretched her knickers across my face and the scent was intoxicating. I stuck my tongue out to try and taste the material. WHACK! Another hit to my cock. " naughty boy your only allowed to smell my knickers not taste them."

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

stoke

By *ampicoMan  over a year ago

CUM

Great start

east midlands

With cock throbbing in pain,wanting to explode and my nostrils filled with the smell of pussy I was in heaven but what was coming next. The mattress moved, A was now on the bed with me and I could feel her touching me on both sides, what was coming next pain or pleasure? The blindfold and knickers were removed and for a moment every thing was blurry. The first sight my eyes focused on was A's curvy bum about 6 inches above my face. As my sight cleared it was my first view of her pussy, it was clean shaven with big lips and a pierced clit. I tried to lift my head to get a better view but the hand cuffs restrained me. WHACK! Another hit to my cock but this time it was a hard slap. I gave up and put my head back down on the pillow.

My foreskin was gently pulled back and A circled her tongue around the end of my helmet before sliding her whole mouth slowly down my shaft till she had my complete length down her throat. I could hear her gagging on my cock and feel the saliva running down my balls. This continued for several minutes with me still trying not to pop and incure the wraith of A.

My perfect view of her pussy was now interrupted by a couple of fingers playing with the piercing and momentarily running down her lips to gain some lubrication. A,s pussy was now glistening with her juices. A few drops fell on to my neck with me unable to position myself to catch them in my mouth.

My cock was once again getting attention with A bobbing her head up and down less deeply but much faster again taking me close to coming. Her fingers still working there magic over the clit. A removed her hand and replaced it with the riding crop, gently tapping it against her clit then rubbing the juices on my face. I was getting close to finishing in her mouth when the blowjob stopped and A repositioned the riding crop with the bulbous handle between her lips, it slowly slid in till the handle was gone. I've always had a thing for equestrian ladies and to watch someone fuck them selves with a riding crop is one of my fantasies. The crop was slowly pulled back out releasing a stream of pussy juice running down the shaft and on to my face. My tongue trying to catch every drop of her nectar.

Excellent

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

stoke

east midlands

A slowly pushed the crop in and out. I lay there mesmerised watching her lips spread around the handle as It appeared and disappeared. Suddenly I was aware of A moaning loudly, briefly before I was drenched as she came and squirted hard. My mouth full of her liquid. I almost drowned with the amount of fluid spraying out of her pussy. It seemed never ending as A's thighs shuddered in to repeated orgasms with the riding crop still vigorously being slid in and out.

A finally collapsed and I ended up with a very wet pussy wedged against my face with the crop still sticking out. I took my chance! My tongue pressed her clit with care just in case I was going to be chastised again! But no A pushed back, pressing her swollen wet lips and clit against my tongue. I proceeded to give A the best I could with still being tied up and after about a minute of licking both her clit and sucking on her labia I was once again rewarded with a warm shower. I couldn't see anything it was like being in a car wash only much more fun. A rolled off me and lay on her back next to me gasping for air, her chest heaving with the exertion of the multiple orgasms. And me still lying there with a hard on and balls needing emptying, my hands still cuffed stopping me from even finishing myself off.

By *eorge0305Man  over a year ago

Burnham

stoke

east midlands

After a couple of minute's inactivity, I believe A was out for the count or deep asleep. I proded her in the side with my hard cock and nothing. I lay back in the soggy bed and could only think of 2 things, finishing and escape, but not in that order.

After several minutes of shuffling and fiddling with the cuffs they finally gave way. Now for number 2 on my list. Finishing off. I grabbed the riding crop still wet with A,s juices and put it in my mouth followed by her knickers over my nose and proceeded to wank myself over her tits and belly. I was just building up a good steam when a hand grabbed my balls hard."oh no you dont you naughty boy, I've better things to do with that after I've finished punishing you for escaping"

Loving this story definitely more please quickly

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

I've always had a thing for equestrian ladies myself, dated one for a while, very nice mmmmmm

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

By *hongman1Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

Lovely read

east midlands

"I've always had a thing for equestrian ladies myself, dated one for a while, very nice mmmmmm"

I love equestrian ladies, cant beat a tight pair of jodhpurs, boots and a whip. I had many hours of jodhpur wearing face sitting with one of my ex's.

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

more pls

stoke

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Blackburn

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Yummy

east midlands

I had the handcuffs fastened a little tighter than before and the blindfold reapplied. i could hear A shuffling through her wardrobe. Hangers sliding back and forth on the rail till there was sucking of breath and "That's the one I want." Now I've always had a thing for role play and dressing up but I wasnt prepared for what came next.

After many minutes, seemed like hours with a blindfold on, there were a few expletives and crashing sounds before the blindfold was removed. A was stood there in a black PVC cat suit. Skin tight and clinging to every curve. But the thing that really caught my eye. The suit had a built in black strap on about 8 inches long. A proudly spun round and almost took out the make up on top of the dressing table with the plastic cock. Now I've never done anal before, well maybe just a finger to see what it feels like and this plastic dong was way bigger than a finger. What had I let myself in for.

By *r6969XXX420Man  over a year ago

Gwynedd North wales

stoke

east midlands

A had a glint in her eye as she took the bottle of lube from earlier, and proceeded to coat the shaft of the plastic cock liberally in the gel before wiping her hands between my legs and down to my arse crack. She grabbed both my ankles and twisted me so I was now on my belly.

I couldn't lay straight as my cock was so hard and pressing in to the bed. A preceded to push my legs forward so I was in a downward dog position still handcuffed to the headboard. Once again freezing cold shock as lube was applied to my crack and arsehole, a finger explored a little deeper, working in and out of my sphincter as more lube was applied. Now 2 fingers! A little pain, but pleasurable pain. I could feel my urge to come started to rise again as the finger probed deep in to my arse. The second hand also covered in lube started to massage my balls and down my shaft. It was going to take a miracle not too cum if this continued which is exactly what happened.

Wow the plastic cock was in. I've never felt a feeling like it. It certainly stopped my urge for a minute as I tried to come to terms with this huge thing in my bum. Another squirt of lube and A picked up the pace and settled a rhythm that was just right. Not to fast or deep. Probably a good things I was an anal virgin. The urge to come was back. Building as the cock stimulated my prostate and without warning I had the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced! Spraying cum in to the bed sheets and quickly caught by the hand of A, cupping her fingers over the end of my ejaculating cock.

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Oh yes this has made me rise to attention

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

stoke

Excellnt

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Fantastic!

east midlands

The large plastic cock was withdrawn from my bottom. It felt like I was gapeing, my hole slightly sore, a bit swollen and well used. I lay there humiliated, elated, confused and above all drained of cum. In reality I was chained to a bed, my face in squirt flavour damp bedding.my cock lying soft and shrivelled in a puddle of cum and my arse throbbing and tingleing at the same time. Damn it felt good...

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"The large plastic cock was withdrawn from my bottom. It felt like I was gapeing, my hole slightly sore, a bit swollen and well used. I lay there humiliated, elated, confused and above all drained of cum. In reality I was chained to a bed, my face in squirt flavour damp bedding.my cock lying soft and shrivelled in a puddle of cum and my arse throbbing and tingleing at the same time. Damn it felt good..."
mmmm lucky guy this is what my dreams are made of

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Blackburn

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Sounds like you got what you desired and loved a hot strapon is so hot xxxxx

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I hope that there’s more to this one.

Oh yes .....don't stop now

Great story mate ??

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Nice story

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Wow, i need a flat.

stoke

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

east midlands

My handcuffs were undone and I rolled on to my back. A stood there looking satisfied that she had just turned me in to her sissy. " I told you not to be a naughty boy, see what happens when I have to punish you. Imagine what I can do when your good." A slowly pulled the zip down on her PVC suit. The sweat glistening as she peeled the material down her body. My god was she sexy. This was the first time I had the time to truly admire her body. Her breasts were perfect large with a slight sag to them and pert large nipples, curvy thighs and a ample bum without a bit of cellulite. How had I not looked at her like this in the last few weeks we had been living near each other.

" I see your ready again!" I looked down to see my cock once again standing to attention. With that A climbed on top of me. Her stern look gone. A more feminine feeling as she worked her way up my body kissing my stomach and chest until we were face to face. Our lips met. A pushing her tongue deep in my mouth and pressing her boobs against me. We locked together her pussy rubbing on my cock sending shivers down my spine. A pushed down and my helmet parted her lips, my cock sliding easily in till my torso was against hers. The hot wetness felt amazing after the punishment I had received. We rolled over so I was on top and i took control for the first time. I've always been a switch! I enjoy being both sub and dom and the combination of sensations during this session couldn't have been more perfect. I started to push myself deep in to A's wet pussy. Looking into her eyes and sliding across her body covered in perspiration. I was fucking her with long deep strokes, my balls wet from the juices squirting out with each thrust. A was whispering dirty words in my ear encouraging me to make her orgasm and fill her with my cum. It was to much my balls empty and gave there last drop of semen, filling A with my cum, sending her once again in to a very wet and noisy orgasm. I think the whole block of flats heard that.

After several hours of kissing and spooning. To be honest were both to knackered to get out of bed, I left a went back to my flat and collapsed on the bed. I still had her knickers in my pocket. They would have to wait for later.

stoke

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

I love my neighbours panties