FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught someone wanking

Caught someone wanking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umbig28 OP   Man  over a year ago

Rogerstone

Anyone else caught someone out whilst they are wanking ?

Recently stopped off at public toilet for piss, went to urinal and seen a hung guy stood there wanking his dick, caught him at surprise but he was too hard & big to hide.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not caught someone but have been caught lol

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Ive been caught a number of times.. quite often laying naked on my bed when someone walks in...

I was busting for the toilet one day passed a guy in a wheel chair as I went in anyway sat down next thing I heard was him out side my door saying o yes o yes he was knocking one out big style I thought why me for fucks sake I went out he put it away in a hurry I told him I was an off duty cop and it was a section 5 offence and told him if he needs a wank fuck off hom and do it

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"I was busting for the toilet one day passed a guy in a wheel chair as I went in anyway sat down next thing I heard was him out side my door saying o yes o yes he was knocking one out big style I thought why me for fucks sake I went out he put it away in a hurry I told him I was an off duty cop and it was a section 5 offence and told him if he needs a wank fuck off hom and do it "

A section 5 offence, which is using abusive language in public

And you then committed a section 5 offence by telling him to fuck off ??

By *ammer7811Man  over a year ago

Medway

Caught sis in law masturbating and also been caught by her too, was when I used to stay over in laws before we got our own place....

By *umseekerMan  over a year ago

montrose

Getting caught wanking would be amazing !!

"Ive been caught a number of times.. quite often laying naked on my bed when someone walks in..."

I usually find that hotel cleaners respect the do not disturb sign on the door - next time make sure that in place before you start!

By *herealdavidjonesMan  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I think these people might want to be caught. I have been, I have never caught anyone thou

By *iddyandherCouple  over a year ago

Benidorm

Love it ??????????

By *ticky fun2TV/TS  over a year ago

woking

If I caught someone wanking I would offer to give them a hand. Or maybe my mouth

I’ve been caught many times and caught someone a few times!

Most recently caught at work, I was staying late to finish some admin work, one of the girls I work with said goodnight and left. I decided before I get stuck into work to have a cheeky wank after some dirty talk during the day with someone on fab!

I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled out my cock and started working away, suddenly I heard the door and she walked back in and stopped dead as she caught me with my cock in my hand.

Unbelievably she was the one that apologised and said she’s forgotten her phone, as she walked across the room to get her phone I put my cock away and she turned and said “don’t let me stop you”. She gave me a cheeky smile and then said “actually, do you mind if I join you”.

She sat down and said she wanted to watch, it didn’t take her long though to be so turned on that she was the one with her hand around my cock!!

"I’ve been caught many times and caught someone a few times!

Most recently caught at work, I was staying late to finish some admin work, one of the girls I work with said goodnight and left. I decided before I get stuck into work to have a cheeky wank after some dirty talk during the day with someone on fab!

I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled out my cock and started working away, suddenly I heard the door and she walked back in and stopped dead as she caught me with my cock in my hand.

Unbelievably she was the one that apologised and said she’s forgotten her phone, as she walked across the room to get her phone I put my cock away and she turned and said “don’t let me stop you”. She gave me a cheeky smile and then said “actually, do you mind if I join you”.

She sat down and said she wanted to watch, it didn’t take her long though to be so turned on that she was the one with her hand around my cock!!"

Tell us more !!!!!

I went to visit my ex while she was at uni at her shared house. I stayed the night and the next day she told me not to rush out but to make sure the door was locked behind me so I stayed in bed while she went to a lecture.

Her housemate mustn’t have been aware that I was in the house. I left the bedroom and crept along the upstairs landing and listened as I heard her downstairs with someone. It was the sound of a guy moaning, as I took a few steps down I could see him on the couch, and just over his shoulder her with his cock in her hand wanking him off.

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted me and quickly looked directly at me, smiled and carried on! I felt my cock throb as I watched her work on him, it wasn’t too long after that he blew his load, shooting it over her hand and onto his thigh.

I crept back up the stairs and back to bed where I then had a pretty good wank. Later when I was leaving she walked out of her bedroom and just said “perv” and laughed!

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *an2man777Man  over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

Caught a guy in the gym showers ! Must have scarred him off as he was gone before I could offer a hand.

» Add a new message to this topic