FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mature TV takes thick 9 inch black cock

Mature TV takes thick 9 inch black cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *manda_EdinTV OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Who wants to hear about what happened to me on Tuesday night ? Clue is in the subject x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please tell. X

By *alerie-TVTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Oh yes please

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Yes xxxx

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Oh go on then

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I’d be keen to hear this too

edinburgh

ok guys. i was feeling very horny on Tuesday night and had my other tv friend over Connie. We are both cock hungry sluts with a liking for straight lads who like slags like us. We had several messages but one in particular got our pussies tingling . A young English black lad 28 said he wanted " 2 white sluts" to suck his " big" cock. Mmmm he was messaged back promptly.

After a few horny messages he said he was coming over. We were very excited as we love black cock and dont get much here in Scotland.

Sure enough he arrived and looked very nice. Slim, 5 foot 11. Had trackies. on and top. We both noticed the distinctive bulge in his trackies. He said he was straight but loved tv sluts and promptly got between us on the bed.

I couldnt wait to see the " massive" cock. Some guys tend to exagerate their size but when we got his trackies down to his knees It was hanging down semi erect...mmmm what a site. It looked big even semi. I got first dibs on attempting to blow it...He started to get hard and was talking very dirty. " you white sluts worship that bbc"...i was sucking it like crazy trying to get it down my throat.

But this is serious it actually was so thick i was able to get both my hands around it and still had more room for my mouth at the tip to suck it. He became very hard and Connie took over the sucking while i licked his fairly big balls.

He was moaning and talking more filth. He asked to see my " pussy" and I was worried that there was no way i was going to take it. He wasnt lying it was around 9 .10 inches. I sat at the sit of the bed and spread my cunt cheeks so he could see my pussy. He said " thats a lovely pink pussy" It needs a BBC up it. I thought " fuck it" Im having that up me. No way im not.

He got some oil and sensually massaged my ass cheeks and pussy slit...He then got a condom on which barely covered his cock. I stayed on my side as ive noticed that the less painful way to take a hard cock and he gently eased into my willing cunt.

He then started to increase his speed until incredibly i felt his balls hitting my ass cheeks. I couldnt see but he must have it all up me and it felt fucking amazing. He was moaning and his eyes were glazed.

I said to him " come on ride my old white cunt, fuck it good...get it right up me...come on ride it ...fuck me ....u horny cunt...ride that old cunt hole" This tipped him over the edge and he shot a massive load in the condom and then withdrew, This is all true and Im hoping its a repeat..

If any females/ cuckold couples or other sexy tvs wanna meet us message me as he is up for a repeat. He needs discretion as a straigh thug type of lad whose mates no nothing of his naughty side. I do have a pic of his cock to share to interested people only.

Hope u enjoyed this xxxx

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Lucky slut hope he cums back and gives you both another good fucking very jealous xxxxx

edinburgh

Me too I’m hungry for it again mmm x

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

edinburgh

Also forgot to mention after he got dressed he got horny again got me on my knees and I blew him again and he spunked over my face . It felt got tasted his load . He had only shot a load about 10 minutes before . I licked his cock clean

By *unburyguy71Man  over a year ago

Sunbury

You lucky sod. I would love to see his massive cock.

By *ennifer sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

i totally believe every word of this fab meet as i know from experience how convincing the gorgeous Amanda and Connie are and how lovely and slutty they can be sounds like a superb night girls xxxx

edinburgh

Thanks sexy Jenny who knows your tight pussy might be next

» Add a new message to this topic