FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Twin sisters knickers

Twin sisters knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awetoppa OP   Man  over a year ago

South Shields

My missus is 42 and really fit and her twin sister is pretty nice too. I have seen the sister in law naked a few times over the years especially when we were all younger and they both lived at home. When the parents went away on holiday we all used to go out and get really d*unk and come home. A few more drinks and me and the missus would go to bed and the sister in law would go off to her room. I often would wake during the night for a pee and had to pass the sister in laws room to get to the toilet. Quite a few times she would be asleep totally naked lying on top of the quilt with the bedroom door wide open. Had many a wank over her but never had any sexual encounters over the years. Anyway she came to ours recently as she was going out with the missus and had come straight from the gym to get showered and changed. She left her gym gear etc in a small bag in the spare room and off out they went. I never intended to go snooping but noticed the bag as the door to the room was left open. I couldnt help myself so had a look through the bag and found her little black tiny thong and lycra training leggings and vest top. The thong was somping wet and I mean wet! I'm sure she had wanked with it on before showering as it was a very creamy/gooey with 2 tiny blonde/light brown pubes stuck to the residue. I was so hard and horny i sniffed that thong and licked her gooey creamy juice from the gusset and it tasted fantastic. I shot my load into the gusset part of the thong in mo time. I put the thong dripping in cum back in her bag along with the rest of the things....it was so horny. Would love to taste her pussy and fuck her tho

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Omg.... that was over far too soon. Please write more.....

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

I love ladies in gym wear. I try to imagine some of the ladies at my local gym in their underwear. Wishing they were teasing me.

By *unksleyMan  over a year ago

watford

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Fabulous

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love taking used panties to sniff. You know if they are completelly wet after gym is more likely that she was simply doing exercises and sweat..

Love sniffing a fresh pair of used nix, or sweaty gym leggings

Oh I love dirty knickers! I once found my sister in laws.... very creamy they were! Also looked in a mates washing basket and on top were a pair of wife’s.... smelt great!

» Add a new message to this topic