FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Risky sex!

Risky sex!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Biggest fantasy is fucking someone while their relatives are in the next room, so say I was round my girlfriends and her mum dad her and me are sitting on the sofas and her mum said go make us a cuppa to me so I go to the kitchen which is literally next door and girlfriend follows me, I put the kettle on and my girlfriend randomly gets on her knees and starts sucking my cock, her mum shouts out to me that she doesn’t want sugar and I’m talking to her mum while my cock is in her daughters mouth, she then bends over and I start fucking her while making the tea, don’t wanna stop so the tea takes quite a while, her mums asking what’s taking so long as I try to fuck her quickly and cum in her pussy then try hard the wet boner in my pants as I take the tea in and she pulls her knickers up with my cum dripping out her pussy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Lovely

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Biggest fantasy is fucking someone while their relatives are in the next room, so say I was round my girlfriends and her mum dad her and me are sitting on the sofas and her mum said go make us a cuppa to me so I go to the kitchen which is literally next door and girlfriend follows me, I put the kettle on and my girlfriend randomly gets on her knees and starts sucking my cock, her mum shouts out to me that she doesn’t want sugar and I’m talking to her mum while my cock is in her daughters mouth, she then bends over and I start fucking her while making the tea, don’t wanna stop so the tea takes quite a while, her mums asking what’s taking so long as I try to fuck her quickly and cum in her pussy then try hard the wet boner in my pants as I take the tea in and she pulls her knickers up with my cum dripping out her pussy x"

Try hide***

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Done this type of fun often... also when on phone too so hot

» Add a new message to this topic