FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The pet

The pet

By *irmingham_Sissy_Maid OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

** please note that Brutus is a fellow pet play puppy**

I am stood naked in your living room, you are looking me up and down and smiling "oh we shall have some fun my pet!". You leave the room and return with a box labelled 'Pet's Belongings'. You put it down in front of me and open it up. Inside is a collar and leash, wrist/ankle restraints, name tag, ball gag, tail butt plug, chastity cage, long steel chain and a food and water bowl. "On all fours you dog". I comply and get down on my hands and knees. First of all you grab my penis and jam it into the cage and lock it. You turn and throw the key into the bin "you can get that later, if your good". You then attach the restraints to each ankle and wrist. Next is the ball gag. This is because the next job is too insert my tail. You lube the shaft and push it forceably into my tight hole. I feel the hole widen and swallow the plug. I feel the hair of the tail cascading down my thigh. "Give it a wiggle and bark like a dog". I do, shimmying from left to right. I try barking but the gag makes it into a muffle. "Good girl!". Finally you attach the pink, fake crystal embellished collar around my neck, the name tag has my name on it 'Fifi'. A leash is then attached to my collar. You then pull the last three of my possesions out of my box. You put the water and food bowl by your chair and attach the 2 metre length of chain to a hoop on your chair.

"Lets go for a walk", you walk me into the kitchen and then out into the garden. The grass is luckily dry today, there are two large patches where there is no grass just dry mud. After a few laps you lead me back to the front room. You attach the heavy chain to my collar and instruct me to kneel between your legs with my head right in your crotch so that my nose touches your penis. "This is the position you will take when i am sat down unless you are told otherwise. Whilst like this you must always stare at my penis". You turn on the tv and start watching. As i watch your penis i see it start to grow. Before i know it it is at full size and is resting on my forehead. "Theres no point just staring, take it into your mouth and pleasure me bitch", i don't need any more permission and take you into my mouth. I start on your tip slowly licking around the head getting tomevery part of your delicious cock head. I then start to push down your long hard shaft until i think i can go no further. With anger you grab my head and force me further down your shaft until my lips are around the base of your cock. You then hold me here whilst i struggle to breathe. "When i say suck my cock i mean at this depth not that pathetic length you call sucking!". I nod in acceptance and you pull my head off your cock. "Right carry on bitch". I pay attention to my lesson and suck you up and down your hard length. Before long you explode into my mouth, "you better swallow that because you wont get much more food today". I do as i am told and proceed to clean all the cum that remains on your cock. Once you are happy you dry your penis on my face. You get up and walk to the kitchen with my water bowl. You return with it full and putnit back down. With the taste of your cum on my tongue i greedily go to pick the bowl up. This angers you and push my face into the water. "You are a bitch, drink like a bitch and only when i tell you too!". You undo my chain and grab me by the leash. You storm off dragging me behind you as i am unable to walk on all fours at the same speed. You drag me into the next room, pick me up and throw me onto a bench, each restraint is then tied to a leg of the bench. You put my gag back in and take off my leash , raise it above your head and bring it down hard nto my back back and bottom. I squeal into my gag as you do this 10 times. You then grab a thin cane and hit me as hard as you can 5 times. This makes me cry with pain as i feel it tearing into my back. "If you ever do that again it will be 20 with the cane! Finally no drink for you for now!" With this you tip the water bowl over my head.

You release me from the bench and reattach my lead. I am then led back to your chair and the chain reattached. To my surprise you bring in a full water bowl and a bowl of what looks like meat chunks in gravy. You sit down and i take the place between your legs. "Good girl, you may now feed", you remove my gag and i crawl over to the bowls and eat/drink like the bitch i am. "You will need the strength Fifi your going to be breeding today". You obviously see my surprised look as you tell me the plan, "a fellow pet owner is bringing his dog and you're going to breed with him, your going to be doing this lots in the future!".

After my meal you take my bowls away and return to me to prepare me for my breeding. You brush my hair and my tie before tying a pink bow in my hair, tail and around my wrists and ankle. You then spray perfume onto my back, this really stings due to the cane marks! You then lead me back to the front room and brief me, "the studs owner will walk in, inspect you and if he likes the look of your then he really go and get his stud. He will lead him into the room before taking his leash off. He'll then probably have a good look around you, if he growls roll onto your back with your legs in the air. Dont stop him mounting you or you'll be beaten!".

10 minutes later there is a knock at the door. I take my place in the middle of the room on all fours as you answer the door. You walk in with the other breeder. He walks around me, takes my leash and walks me around the room. He then squeezes my bum and cups my chastity cage. "Brutus will like this one!". He then leaves and gets Brutus from the car. The name is apt as he is a big boy. Standing up he must be over 6 ft and has a body builder type build, he has a puppy mask on with a ball gag but I can tell he is angry just by looking at his eyes. He has a spiked collar and a chastity device although that is quickly removed and he starts to go. He is released from his leash and runs up to me. He circles me sniffing my bum, penis and back. He gets to my face and sees me looking. He frowls so i roll onto my back as told. He steps over me so i can get a full view of his penis. God thats another reason he is called brutus! Its huge! I get back onto my fours again with some excitement, i look back and see him lining up on me. He jumps onto my caned back and readys himself for insertion. My owner comes over and pulls out my tail. He then squeezes more lube into me and slaps Brutus' arse "go on son, have her!". He needs no more help and pushes deep into me. He wraps his arms around my shoulders digging his collar into my back. He thrusts hard and grunts in my ear. He does this for 10 minutes before cumming inside me. He withdraws letting cum drop out of my arse down my legs. He walks around me again and is obviously still horny as his cock is still rock hard. After two walks around me he decides to go again and mounts me again. This time he takes twenty minutes before cumming and withdrawing. He then lies on his back in front of me. "Oh Fifi i think he wants cleaning up!". You put my tail back into my cum filled arse and remove my gag. I then proceed to clean all the lube and cum off brutus' cock which is starting to recede.

Brutus' owner now speaks up adressing you, "i think it best brutus stays here until Fifi becomes pregnant, what do you think?". You agree saying it's a great idea and that we can share a cage. Brutus' owner then leaves us to it. "Well brutus the house is yours so you can go where you want, Fifi get back on your chain". You reattach my chain keeping me within 2 metres of your chair. "You two must be hungry, i'll make you some tea". You come back and with a smile place the bowls down further from the normal spot. "Come on eat up", i go to eat but the bowls are just too far away, Brutus looks at me and just carries on eating until its all gone. "Were you not hungry Fifi?". I spend the rest of the night in my spot between your legs until bed time. You walk me to my cage in the kitchen but leave the door open. At first i think your being nice but then remember Brutus is staying too! You reach in, replace my gag and attach my restraints together in a hogtie. Brutus then lies behind me. "Have a good night you two" you say with a smile. As soon as you leave Brutus mounts me again and again, as a final kick in the teeth he also takes my blanket which I am powerless to stop. I spend the night shivering and covered in Brutus' cum. Looks like this will be my life for a while!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic