FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Partners previous experiences

Partners previous experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know it’s a popular turn on, knowing what partners have got up to in the past, would love to hear and share stories.

My wife doesn’t talk about it much despite my asking, but I know her ex used to cum in her mouth and fucked her arse... things she won’t do for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know it’s a popular turn on, knowing what partners have got up to in the past, would love to hear and share stories.

My wife doesn’t talk about it much despite my asking, but I know her ex used to cum in her mouth and fucked her arse... things she won’t do for me"

...and how do you know this?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That’s the little she told me about what they did get up to

By *he Hussy and The VoyeurCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

One of the biggest turn ons for me is to hear The Hussy telling me about all her experiences while we play

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"I know it’s a popular turn on, knowing what partners have got up to in the past, would love to hear and share stories.

My wife doesn’t talk about it much despite my asking, but I know her ex used to cum in her mouth and fucked her arse... things she won’t do for me"

Sounds like she enjoyed him more than she enjoys you! I also love the wife telling me about getting fucked before we got together

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know my gf ended up sucking another girl friends nipples in a nightclub on holiday, went back to their hotel room and carried on while my mate fucked her, then cum on his girlfriends tits which my gf then licked off. This was before we were together, so I’m fine with it but sometimes think about the fact she knows what my mates cum tastes like

By *ingleCheshireMMan  over a year ago

A R

My girlfriend has had a 6 man gangbang with a previous partner and his friends, I’m here on the other hand absolutely begging her to let me arrange one

» Add a new message to this topic