FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stood up and wast she glad !

Stood up and wast she glad !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Lisa sat at the table in the hotel bar, she had been there for almost an hour and it was now clear that she had been stood up !

She sipped on the gin and tonic she had been holding for almost an hour, she rarely drank when she was meeting anyone and as she waited for this guy she had been just the same. Now she was considering her options, whether to have another drink or just leave.

Looking down her own body she thought 'what a waste'; the short jacket she wore covered a tight blouse under the blouse she wore no bra; her pert 34 c tits hard enough and tight enough at 19 years old to not need support.

looking down further she looked at the tight miniskirt, short enough to be sexy but not tarty, under the skirt her legs were clearly bare, but what was not so obvious was the fact that she wore no knickers; on her feet a pair of low heeled black leather ankle boots.

she had agreed this outfit with the guy that had now stood her up and she smiled thinking 'his loss'.

as she contemplated what to do now the barman approached and placed an empty champagne glass on her table; Lisa looked up quizzically and spoke to him.

'what is that for'

the waiter smiled and replied

'the lady over there sent it'

lisa looked across the bar, there were few people in the bar but she saw the lady the waiter referred to instantly; she was sitting alone in a booth in the corner of the hotel, on the table in front of her Lisa saw a a bottle of champagne and one glass.

as she caught the womans eye the woman raised the bottle of champagne and smiled gesturing Lisa to join her.

Lisa laughed, she had been picked up before in some odd ways, but this was the first time it had been done like that or by a woman.

Lisa stood and taking the glass with her walked across the bar to the booth and as she reached the booth the woman stood up.

Lisa was amazed, the woman was at least 6ft tall, a good 6 inches taller than Lisa, she wore a tight black mini dress which fitted every curve of her body, she was clearly in her 30s but other than that lisa was unable to tell how old she was. She wore heeled shoes making her look even taller and her legs were covered in either black sheer tights of stockings.

She held her hand out to shake Lisa's and spoke

'hi, I am Katie, pleased to meet you, glad you like champagne'

Lisa smiled

'I like champagne and I am Lisa pleased to meet you Katie, is this your normal drink or are you sorry we celebrating'

katie laughed

'not my normal drink, and yes we are celebrating'.

Lisa smiled and as she started to sit down Katie spoke again

'one second just stand there for me'

Lisa looked at her but paused just in front of the older woman who smiled as she sat down in front of Lisa and then she spoke

'you are an intriguing young lady, I assume you were meeting someone who has let you down; I like the mini skirt and the bare legs, my guess from how tight it is that you are not wearing knickers; and my guess is that the jacket is keeping your blouse covered and you are not wearing a bra either'.

Lisa smiled

'you are a very perceptive lady, yes I was meeting someone, and no he has not turned up and as for the outfit, you may be right, but you may not'.

Katie laughed

'young lady, your face tells me that I am correct in every detail, so open your jacket and prove me wrong if you can'

Lisa smiled

'actually if I open the jacket it will prove you right on the bra point'

Katie laughed gently and spoke two words,

'open it'.

as she spoke Lisa felt the need to do exactly as Katie said and in seconds her jacket was open showing her blouse and her now hardening nipples.

Katie looked and smiled

'sit down now lets have some champagne'

as Lisa sat down Katie poured a glass of champagne for Lisa and as she put the bottle down she spoke again.

'so I was correct on the bra, show me if I am correct on the knickers'

Lisa laughed

'here? I am not lifting my skirt here to show you either way'

Katie grinned and leaning over she spoke again

'you don't have to show me, I can find out anyway'

as she finished speaking her hand rested on Lisa's leg, her fingers slowly running up Lisa's inner thigh; Lisa froze, but she said nothing and she didn't stop Katie as her hand slowly moved up inside her thigh, under her skirt and slowly upwards.

Lisa expected Katie to slide her fingers to where the fabric of the knickers would have been on her leg, but instead Katies fingers moved higher and higher on Lisa inner thighs, Lisa knew what she was going to do, she stared into Katies eyes as the older womans fingers slid higher and higher until they were touching Lisa's bare cunt lips.

Katie smiled

'bare and shaven and wet, I like your style young lady'

Lisa smiled back

'and I like yours as well Katie'

Katie took the comment as a green light and in a second one of her fingers slipped between Lisa's cunt lips and into her soft soaking cunt'

Lisa gasped and opened her legs wider as she did so katie slipped a second finger deep into lisa's cunt and after a second withdrew the two fingers.

raising her hand to her mouth she licked one of her fingers slowly in front of lisa and then holding the other wet finger to Lisa spoke

'lick it'

lisa said nothing she was horny she was hot and she was entranced by the woman tormenting her. In silence she took Katies finger into her mouth and licked her own juices off the womans finger.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Bradford

as she licked she looked into Katies eyes and Katie smiled, this young lady was as horny as any she had met and she intended to make the most of the chance meeting.

As Lisa finished licking her own cum from Katies fingers Katie spoke; her voice soft and low yet full of authority.

'you are a dirty little bitch Lisa, I bet you were hoping to be fucked hard nad rough tonight dressed like that'

Lisa smiled, her eyes locked on Katie's

'not really, I am dressed like this because I intended to torment the guy I was meeting to the point where he was willing to pay me a lot of money to get what he wanted, us students have to earn out cash somehow'

katie collapsed in fits of laughter and as she recovered her composure she smiled and spoke

'young lady I am rarely speechless and I am rarely amused, you have just achieved both in one statement, thak you'

Lisa smiled

'its true, I had no intention of fucking the old git I was going to torment him till he spunked in his pants'

Katie laughed again

'define old git'

Lisa smiled back at the older woman as she said simply

'57'

again Katie laughed

'okay young lady I think it is time that I took some sort of control back, take your jacket off now'

lisa grinned, she loved the tight thin blouse she had on under the jacket, she loved the way it made her nipples stand out, normally she reserved the look for private places, but tonight she removed the jacket in a public bar for the first time.

katie smiled at her

'good girl, not go to the bar, get another bottle of champagne, charge it to my room and then come back here with it'

Lisa obeyed her in silence, as she walked to the bar she felt every eye in the place, male or female on her body.

at the bar the barman smiled at her, his eyes clearly running up and down her body as he handed the bottle of champagne over, then Lisa walked back to the table to find Katie now standing holding her jacket and as Lisa approached Katie spoke

'follow me'

lisa did as she was told and as the two of them walked to the lift in silence every eye in the bar followed.

as the lift doors closed katie took the bottle from Lisa and spoke

'open you blouse'

Lisa could do nothing but obey and as she stood in the rising lift her tits were now on display to everyone and anyone who may step into the lift.

as the lift stopped and the doors opened Katie walked out and Lisa followed, her blouse open and her tits on show as she walked along the corridor.

half way down the corridor Katie stopped and turned to Lisa

'take the blouse off now'

lisa said nothing but removing her blouse she stood in the hotel corridor topless, never before had she obeyed anyone like she was obeying this woman.

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Loving the way this is written

stoke

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Wow this is hot

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Absolutely entrancing.

More please!

Bradford

standing in the corridor of the hotel topless as she was, Lisa felt her pussy tingle like it had rarely done before, she knew that she was wet, she could feel her juices running gently down her inner thighs, not only that she knew that Katie has noticed.

As soon as Lisa was topless Katie turned and walked away, looking over her shoulder she said one word

'follow'

Lisa did so and as they walked along the corridor in silence Katie slowed and then stopped by the door to a room, as she took the key card from her pocket she turned to Lisa and spoke

'kneel'

Lisa dropped to her knees and as she did so Katie smiled

'this isn't my room really, now crawl after me'

lisa gasped inwardly, but showed no emotion as she crawled after Katie for three more rooms and then Katie unlocked a door as she did so she turned to Lisa

'stand up'

Lisa obeyed and as Katie stepped back from the door she gestured for Lisa to enter, as Lisa reached the door Katie closed it in front of Lisa and then pushing Lisa against the outside of the door Katie slipped her free hand down Lisa's back to the zip on her skirt, she unzipped the skirt and in seconds Lisa was not only topless but she was naked in the corridor pressed against Katie's room door.

katie leaned forward, her hand sliding down between Lisa's legs and slowly up into her cunt, parting her lips and sliding three fingers deep into Lisa she smiled

'you really are a fuck dirty whore Lisa'

as she fingered Lisa she spoke again

'you are coming into my room, there will be things in there that will shock you I think, you may leave at any time of course, if you wish to leave just say the words "mercy mercy mercy' and at the thid word I wil lstop and you will leave.

lisa smiled over her shoulder at Katie

'I am rarely shocked but thank you'

katie smiled

'you will be shocked by what is in there I promise you, my favourite sex toy will astound you'

lisa laughed

'we will see'

as she finished speaking she felt katies fingers probed deeper into her cunt and as she was pressed against the door to the hotel room, naked in the corridor she exploded in orgasm under Katie's touch .

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Wow!!! More please

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

stoke

By *rishman444Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow

By *arc5t5Man  over a year ago

Chorley

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ave Smith1982Man  over a year ago

Ayr

This story has had an amazing start. Can’t wait for more.

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *illclimberMan  over a year ago

Bredon

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

Awesome ??

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Loving this so far

By *eajayTV/TS  over a year ago

Tamar Valley

Perfect start xxx

By *ob6474Man  over a year ago

telford

Bradford

Asher body relaxed from the orgasm Lisa remembered that she was in the corridor of a hotel being finger fucked by a woman she had met less than an hour ago, she almost blushed at the thought and then as Katie opened the door to the room Lisa felt herself almost falling into the room.

Katie moved in front of Lisa and as she closed the door she pinned lisa to the door her back now against the wood of the door. Katies fingers moved again to Lisa's cunt, this time probing deep into her from the front as she had from the rear outside the room, over and over again and in silence katie literally rammed her fingers in and out of Lisa, as she did so her lips went to lisa's nipples, licking sucking and gently biting lisa as she roughly finger fucked her cunt.

In minutes Lisa exploded again, her body convulsing and throbbing as she orgasmed onto Katies fingers.

Katie slowed, moving her hands from Lisa's body she allowed Lisa to slowly slide to the floor, as Lisa recovered she found herself sitting at Katie's feet just inside the hotel door.

Katie looked down and laughed

'well well you are a dirty bitch young Lisa, now the rules before we go any further, unless of course you wish to leave'

lisa smiled

'leave- fuck no this is too much fun'

katie laughed

'okay well now then the rules, I am going to shock you, I am going to blow your mind and challenge your body, you say you are unshockable, but I think you are honest, if I shock you I want an admission and if you admit it there will be a forfeit do you accept'

lisa looked up at Katie, she considered asking what the forfeit was, but realised she would not be told so she simply said

'I accept'

Katie smiled and turned walking into the room she spoke

'crawl over here, I will show you my favourite sex toy'

Brilliant

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

mmmm keep going please

By *imerickboyMan  over a year ago

city

Amazing story

Got me hard at work

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Very good more please

Wow

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

Loving this!

cambridge

Wow love it. So want to meet a Katie

Definitely looking forward to more of this one

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Hot, hot, hot!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow i don't often find lesbian sex as much of a turnon but this is incredibly horny.. more please

By *ordo320Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

By *ob6474Man  over a year ago

telford

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - more!!

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

This is excellent, please continue

By *corpio67Man  over a year ago

hillingdon

Bradford

Lisa crawled into the room and as she reached the bottom of the bed she looked onto the bed and saw the girl, then looking up at Katie she saw katie smile.

katie looked down at Lisa,

'this is sex toy, she has no other name and she has no other use, she is here to provide me with sexual pleasure and serve me in the bathroom, she has no use outside the bedroom or bathroom and she is kept in one of those places when we travel and at home she has a cage in my en suite shower room'.

lisa looked at katie who continued

'shocked yet little one'

lisa smiled

'no, just intruiged'

katie smiled

'stand up and examine her, look at her, touch her, feel her she will not resist anything you do'

lisa stood over the bed, looking down at the sex toy !

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

cambridge

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great story, well written and building so well! I look forward to future installments

stoke

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Nice

Northumberland

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

I’m so horny reading this one !,

By *atyourassMan  over a year ago

Wales

Awesome x

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

More pls

Kirkby in Ashfield

Bradford

Lisa stared at the girl before her, totally shaven, including her head, she was clearly young, her body slim, tanned and clearly oiled and shining her legs were spread and her naked cunt open. Lisa knew she was young, guessing at 18 or 19 but due to her petite body she looked younger.

as lisa looked katie spoke;

'touch her, finger her cunt'

lisa reached down and started to run her fingers over sex toys cunt, the girl did not move, she did not speak and she did not even open her eyes.

lisa looked at katie and katie giggled, as she spoke

'harder, do it harder'

lisa pressed her fingers onto sex toys cunt, and again the girl did not move, Katie laughed and pulling Lisa's fingers away she slapped sex toys clit hard three times!

stoke

Bradford

the girl never moved, her eyes remained closed and her body did not react at all to her clit being spanked, then Katie stood back and spoke

'toy, on the floor'

in a second sex toy was on the floor at Katies feet, her face down on the carpet between Katies heels, then Katie turned to Lisa

'lay on the bed on your belly and spread your legs'

Lisa did just as Katie said and then Katie spoke again

'toy, rim her'

Lisa felt the girl move in behind her, felt the girl open her legs wider and with her hands part Lisa's arse cheeks, then she felt the delicate touch of a tongue on her ass hole, teasing her at first and then slowly sliding deep into her arse.

Lisa moaned with pleasure and katie laughed

'you like that do you young lady'

Lisa moaned one word

'yes'

Katie moved to the side of the bed and as Lisa watched she slowly started to remove her skirt and blouse till she was standing next to Lisa wearing nothing but a bra, lace knickers and holdups with her smart heels.

moving forward she bent and kissed Lisa on the lips and spoke softly to her

'you like my sex toy, she was a gift to me in payment for a debt, I own her for one year and then she will be returned to where she came from'

lisa smiled up at katie

'sounds a good payment to me'

Katie smiled

'still not shocked young lady'

lisa grinned

'not at all, as I said I am hard to shock'

katie smiled,

'well I think what I am going o tell you will shock even you, and if it does I am going to collect a forfeit, if you face registers disbelief or I can see you are shocked and you will know I know, you will get off the bed, you will walk to the bathroom and you will kneel in the shower, once you are there I will come in and I will stand over you and I will give you a golden shower, do you know what that is?'

Lisa looked at the woman standing over her and spoke slowly as her arse was being tongue fucked

'I know what it is, I have never done it but I doubt it will happen anyway'

Katie looked down, and leaning forward she whispered into Lisa ear; as she finished speaking Lisa stood up, saying nothing she walked to the bathroom and stepping into the walk in shower she dropped to her knees and waited.

Katie walked in leading sex toy by one of her tiny hard nipples and as Lisa looked up katie stood over her and looked down

'I fucking told you I would shock you bitch, now open your mouth or leave'

Lisa stared at the woman and without flinching or speaking she opened her mouth and watched as Katie straddle her face !

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Wow!

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *i soldierboyMan  over a year ago

hull

Bloody hot as hell

Wrexham

Fantastic story

Northumberland

Wicked

Xx

Amazing keep going

stoke

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

cambridge

Barnsley

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

Started well but this thread has jumped the shark

By *imerickboyMan  over a year ago

city

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Wow intriguing

Bradford

Thank you all for the nice comments !

I wonder if anyone guessed what Katie said to Lisa ?

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

That Katie is a shemale with a nice cock?

By *eajayTV/TS  over a year ago

Tamar Valley

Sex toy is a robot???

Bradford

sabrina …. nope but a interesting thought I will bare that in mind

Bradford

_eajay - just no lol ….

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

She’s Katie’s daughter...

Bradford

peter …. no that is a little naughty even for me !

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *assy_AttitudeWoman  over a year ago

RHYL

No I think she told her that she was meeting her in the first place

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Bradford

nope !!

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

We'd love to know please

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Great to have another one of your stories on here xxx

Next instalment please..

Bradford

I will try do some more later, or maybe tomorrow …. but then who knows what work and life throws in the way !

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

Look forward to it cheers

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

cambridge

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Is it sex toy really belongs to lisa's mother

stoke

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

Sex toy is a student, and Katie is her teacher.

In the very vanilla sense of the words :p

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Amazing story

Sex toys last night and Lisa is to replace her

Bradford

Katie stood over Lisa and laughed

'so you fucking dirty little cunt, you are not quite as unshockable as you thought are you, my little sex toy shocks everyone when I tell them her secret, now you will pay the forfeit'

as she finished speaking she moved her lace panties to one side and in seconds lisa was receiving her first golden shower, into her mouth over her face and all through her hair the warm liquid pouring all over her.

seconds later it was over and as she shook her head and opened her eyes again she watched as Katie stepped away and spoke

'sex toy come here'

toy walked into the bathroom and then into the shower in front of Lisa, her eyes were now open and she looked down at Lisa, Lisa trying to make sense of the girls look, lust, fear, passion pity all rolled into one as she looked at lisa soaked in piss in the shower.

katie spoke again at rather than to Lisa as

'now you will see how obedient this toy is, she is going to do something she has never done before'

Lisa moaned softy as katie spoke and then Katie turned to sex toy

'soak this fucking whore, piss on her'

Toy's eyes sparkled, normally she was the one receiving the soaking; straddling Lisa's head she paused a few seconds and Katie spoke again

'speak to her toy, abuse her, tell her what you are going to do to her'

sex toy smiled, she was rarely allowed to speak by Katie and had not in the months she had been serving her been allowed to speak to another person; looking down she stared into Lisa's eyes and spoke slowly

'you fucking pathetic whore, my goddess has soaked you, you are honoured by that now her worthless sex toy is going to soak you, imagine how degrading it is, to be used by someone who has no life, no rights, no escape, I am going to piss on you and you are going to take it like the fucking whore you are now'

Katie smiled at toy;

'do it'

Toy did and as she pissed on Lisa she moved down so her cunt was inches from Lisa mouth, every single drop from toy flowed into Lisa's open mouth and as she finished she stood up and looked at Katie.

Katie smiled at her toy

'well done sex toy, now kneel'

toy did as she was commanded and Katie turned to Lisa

'stand up bitch'

lisa did as she was told and then Katie turned to toy

'the bitch dirty, lick her clean'

Toy moved forward and started to lick Lisa's body as her tongue moved to Lisa's cunt Lisa pulled away slightly, Katie grabbed her by the hair, wrapping her hair around her hand she dragged Lisa forward and sneered at her

'you have fucking choice you cunt, you let her lick your cunt or you use the words mercy mercy mercy and get out of my room, you were all for fucking me and her till I told you her secret, now choose'

Lisa stared at Katie then at toy and then at Katie

'her mind raced, she knew she should leave, but instead she spoke;

'I will obey'

Katie laughed

'good, now both of you fucking bitches follow me, on your fucking knees'!

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

So good.

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

cambridge

stoke

By *arc5t5Man  over a year ago

Chorley

Wrexham

Wow

Barnsley

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story!!

The ‘toys’ secret is still safe!!

More

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Loving this story, have a hunch what shocked Lisa so much so will be interesting to eventually find out what it is.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Ok mind racing now great story.

??

Wow!!! What a great, well written story. I can't wait for more.

Bradford

There will be more later, as long as the stupid messages stop !!!!!

Bradford

Lisa and toy crawled after Katie into the bedroom toy in front and Lisa behind her, as they moved round the room Katie looked down at the two girls and spoke

'Lisa you fucking whore, tongue fuck toys arse now'

Toy stopped and Lisa moved closer, and in silence and total obedience pressed her tongue onto Toys arse and slowly slipped her tongue into the girls ass hole.

Toy moaned and Katie laughed

'you are almost as dirty as my sex toy, and yes I do mean almost'

Lisa continued to lick and probe toys arse until Katie spoke again

'enough you fucking worthless pieces of crap, now on the bed 69 position toy on top, make each other cum, the one who cums first looses the one who makes them cum wins, lose and you suffer, win and you are rewarded'

Lisa lay on the bed, and as toy straddled her she slid her tongue into toys cunt, she had licked cunt before and she knew she could make toy cum, but as soon as the girl moved into her cunt Lisa knew she had lost, as toys tongue touched her it was like an electric shock, she knew she could not resist this girls mouth, she knew she would explode a long time before she had even got toy close to orgasm'

she lay back she felt toys tongue working her clit and probing into her and she could feel the younger girl knew exactly what she knew, she had lost and in less than a minute and despite her attempts at resistance she exploded in orgasm.

the seconds she did she heard Katies voice

'fucking loser'

then as Toy dismounted from her face she heard katie speak again

'well done my toy, now I said you would be rewarded and she would be punished, what should I do to her and what will your reward be, anything but your freedom of course'

toy smiled and looking down at Lisa and then at her Mistress she spoke

'Mistress what I want as my reward is for you to send this fucking bitch away, throw her out of the room with her clothes send her away until I am free and then take her as your sex toy for a year like you have me'.

Katie laughed and looking down at Lisa spoke

'you heard her, get you fucking clothes and get out of my sight, do not speak again, just fuck off, I have your number and your address and in three months I will contact you, at that point you will come to me and you wil be my new sex toy for a year, till then go away you worthless piece of shit'

Lisa started to speak but Katie spoke first

'say one more word whore and I will make you suffer, remember what you know if toy and remember what that could do to you, now leave'

lisa stood, taking hold of her clothes she stepped naked out of the room and as she did so she heard Katies voice …

'three months whore and you are mine'

Lisa stepped naked into the corridor, her piss soaked body convulsing as her cunt ran with cum as she orgasmed at the thought of being Katies sexy toy ………..

The End !!!! Yes it is really the end !

By *assy_AttitudeWoman  over a year ago

RHYL

So what did Katie whisper then as now it's the end

Nicely written

Bradford

The secret will never be posted ! Its a secret lol

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Nooooooo. You can't keep it secret!

"Thank you all for the nice comments !

I wonder if anyone guessed what Katie said to Lisa ? "

That Katie was the guy lisa was meant to be meeting

Great well written story. Tell us please what katie whispered......please....

stoke

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 26/01/20 15:54:39]

Northumberland