FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Comic con gang bang

Comic con gang bang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty_Photographer OP   Man  over a year ago

the shire

This is pure fantasy but would love it to happen in real life.

Myself and a friend had been planning to go to comic con for a while, hotel booked, tickets bought, car stocked up with booze for the weekend, I got the car packed up with the rest of the crap I may or may not have needed for a weekend away. So off I gontonpick up my friend as she lived close by but on the way to comic con.

Sat waiting for what seemed like hours but was only about 10 minutes or so put her stuff in the boot and off we drive, comic con is a few hours drive away. I had some music on but that quickly got changed to cheesy crap women like lol (i prefer rock and metal not chart pish) was always on of the rules passenger gotntonpick the music on road trips sushi had never ayartedbthat one back in the day haha.

So cheesy tunes on and chatting away on mile after mile of dual carriageway roads, my friend asked me quite a strange question well wasnt so much strange but sexual, I sure wasn't expecting it but I answered none the less. She asked do you like anal sex?? I was silent for a minute or two as this kinda questioning was new to us to be fair. Yes I said and asked what she was asking, well she said we have known each other for years why have we not fucked??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"This is pure fantasy but would love it to happen in real life.

Myself and a friend had been planning to go to comic con for a while, hotel booked, tickets bought, car stocked up with booze for the weekend, I got the car packed up with the rest of the crap I may or may not have needed for a weekend away. So off I gontonpick up my friend as she lived close by but on the way to comic con.

Sat waiting for what seemed like hours but was only about 10 minutes or so put her stuff in the boot and off we drive, comic con is a few hours drive away. I had some music on but that quickly got changed to cheesy crap women like lol (i prefer rock and metal not chart pish) was always on of the rules passenger gotntonpick the music on road trips sushi had never ayartedbthat one back in the day haha.

So cheesy tunes on and chatting away on mile after mile of dual carriageway roads, my friend asked me quite a strange question well wasnt so much strange but sexual, I sure wasn't expecting it but I answered none the less. She asked do you like anal sex?? I was silent for a minute or two as this kinda questioning was new to us to be fair. Yes I said and asked what she was asking, well she said we have known each other for years why have we not fucked??

"

Cons are great fun, we do them.

Sadly, never seen a naughty play session but both been propositioned in our gear (we are characters in a set piece)

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

the shire

I nearly spat out a mouthful of my coffee, erm..... i spluttered didnt know you wanted to, being that she was my best mate at schools little sister but kinda lost touch with him after school always kept in touch with her tho. Never really thought about her in a sexual way, big tits tho can always appreciate a nice pair.

So..... she said we gonna fuck while we are away then? Fuck it why not I said. And after I said that she startedbtoneub my leg while I was driving down the road. She was telling me things shes likes and doesn't like, must admutvibwas starting to get hard while she was telling me these things and rubbing my leg, and she noticed too and started to rub my cock through my shorts, arsed driving in jeans lol.

You need to pull over soon she said inwant taste that cock of yours, how could I refuse?? She did have me by the cock and balls so she was pretty much in control, sonpulled into the next lay by where she manoeuvred herself into position took my cock out and began to lick the head.

By *exy n up 4 itCouple  over a year ago

western isles

Nice start!

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

This appeals to my geeky side lol cons are a lot fun and the people are always lovely

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

" "

Comic cons? Excuse my ignorance. Explain please.

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"

Comic cons? Excuse my ignorance. Explain please."

In a basic term it’s a gathering of people who enjoy comics and popular related art forms but it can include so many things anime related stuff, stores/stalls, cosplayers just a fun event

the shire

As she licked the tip of my cock, I was in a confused little world of my own half thinking what am I doing and the other half thiking dont fucking stop. She then basically inhaled my cock and slowly began to suck up and down while playing with my balls, I was loving it not had a decent blowjob in months, my last one was not good at all in fact down right terrible dont know why someone would actually bite someone's cock. I was enjoying this one very much so and knew I wouldn't last long, I said I'm gonna cum soon so she picked up the pace and I shot my spunk down her throat. She licked her lips and said come on then let's get moving.

The journey went a little silent for about an hour I was a little speechless still a little confused but happy, holy shit I said, and what's up? Was her reply, I then explained that was the best blowjob I've had in years, thanks she said I win to please and gave me a cheeky wink.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow nice

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

comic con scenery is always good!!

Great start but coukd you proof read before posting.

Sometimes a few words are jumbled and it breaks the fantasy trying to imply what your meaning.

the shire

[Removed by poster at 23/01/20 07:58:35]

the shire

"Great start but coukd you proof read before posting.

Sometimes a few words are jumbled and it breaks the fantasy trying to imply what your meaning.

"

So sorry I'm dsylexic and dont always notice these things but i do sometimes notice spelling mistakes on comments, but will try to do my best and its not the easiest using a phone to write a story while bored at work

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Have you got outfits?

Mate im Dyslexic to so i know what you meen dont listen to the negitive twats keep going so far im loving this

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Really looking forward to reading more.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Great start but coukd you proof read before posting.

So sorry I'm dsylexic and dont always notice these things but i do sometimes notice spelling mistakes on comments, but will try to do my best and its not the easiest using a phone to write a story while bored at work"

Keep going OP. As an ex editor, I know proof reading can still overlook mistakes even by people who profess not to have your problems. Minor blips are easily accepted.

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

» Add a new message to this topic