FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best friends wife

Best friends wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Doing some plastering for my best friends wife this week and he is offshore. She is very loyal so I probably don't have a chance and won't even try but she was out for 2hours yesterday and I went for a rummage.

Wash basket in the bathroom, pair of worn black lacey panties and a white thong with some nice creamy stains. Had a rummage through her drawers and also found her vibrator

Locked myself in the bathroom, sniffed and licked those panties and sucked her dildo. Had the panties over my face sniffing her ass and the thong wrapped around my cock as I touched the end of my cock and teased my ass with her vibrator. Knew I didn't have long so laid on the floor and jerked like there was no tomorrow.

Spunked hot cum all over her thong and vibrator. I've put the cummy thong back in the washing but slipped the knickers into my van haha keeping those

She came back and made me a cup of tea.. I could still taste her ass and pussy and I drank it... Amen

Might have to see what's there this afternoon!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Traitor...hehe

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I have experienced the same

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Naughty but nice

Best friend as in he’s a great mate to you?

Great mate stole from their home don't mater what you took its the trust and how many more homes you took items from

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Perverted

"Doing some plastering for my best friends wife this week and he is offshore. She is very loyal so I probably don't have a chance and won't even try but she was out for 2hours yesterday and I went for a rummage.

Wash basket in the bathroom, pair of worn black lacey panties and a white thong with some nice creamy stains. Had a rummage through her drawers and also found her vibrator

Locked myself in the bathroom, sniffed and licked those panties and sucked her dildo. Had the panties over my face sniffing her ass and the thong wrapped around my cock as I touched the end of my cock and teased my ass with her vibrator. Knew I didn't have long so laid on the floor and jerked like there was no tomorrow.

Spunked hot cum all over her thong and vibrator. I've put the cummy thong back in the washing but slipped the knickers into my van haha keeping those

She came back and made me a cup of tea.. I could still taste her ass and pussy and I drank it... Amen

Might have to see what's there this afternoon! "

dont even go there.!!

» Add a new message to this topic