FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taking Sophie pt 5

Taking Sophie pt 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *terobs6869 OP   Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

Hello all,

Our story continues...

It's so interesting reading the comments on the previous threads.

Please forgive me if I don't respond in the thread. I just don't want to give things away by getting into debates about the various characters, their actions and their motives.

But rest assured that I am hugely appreciative of, and flattered by, the interest that you have in my little cast.

I hope you will continue to enjoy Pt 5.

S.

For newcomers to our tale, the previous parts can be found here:

TT links

Pt 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/958305

Pt 2

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/964213

Pt 3

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/969516

Pt 4

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/971955

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Llandudno

It doesn't matter how much turmoil you have been in. How unsure you are about your sex life, your marriage, your future.

When your wife, dressed only in black stockings and suspenders gets down on all fours in front of you, sticks her arse in the air and demands that you fuck her hard. You are going to fuck her. Hard.

You will even be able to ignore the marks on her bum. And Sophie was heavily marked. Both bum cheeks were bright red, but there were multiple dark red lines on each. Perfectly straight and thin. Some of them purpling.

She had obviously been spanked hard. And not just spanked. Those lines had been made with an implement of some sort and I guessed it had been a cane.

But whatever else this guy Paul had done to Sophie, he had left her absolutely gagging to be fucked.

I didn't get it, but I wasn't waiting to work it out. Sophie wanted me. She wanted my cock inside her and there was no way I was denying her that. I dropped my pants quickly.

She had her arms folded on the ground in front of her, her head rested on them, looking to her right, but as I placed the head of my cock against her pussy and slid it in she tensed, and cried out as each inch of me entered her.

"Ahahahahahah..."

I stopped. "Sorry Soph. Is that hurting you?" What had this guy done to her for her pussy to be so sensitive to my cock?

Her head was now buried in her arms. Her reply was muffled. "No. Just get it in."

I pushed again and at the point my groin made contact with her bum she gave out a cry again. I paused again. This was going to hurt her.

She sensed my hesitation and brought her right arm up and reached behind her, her hand feeling for me. She could only reach my hip, but it was clear that she was trying to pull me onto her, to get me to fuck her.

"Don't. Worry. About. It." she spat through what sounded like clenched teeth. "Just. Fuck. Me."

So I began to thrust in and out of her.

"Harder!" She demanded.

Fine, I thought. She'd done this to herself by going along with whatever this guy had done to her. And now she wanted fucking. I grabbed her hips firmly and banged into her.

She cried out in pain. Her bum visibly sore. Her pussy obviously tender too.

Between the cries of pain, she was shouting "Yes. Yes. Yes"

However much it was hurting, it was clear that she wanted it.

Did she just want to cum? Was that it? She hadn't had an orgasm from this guy? In my still vanilla-programmed brain, I saw this as the desired outcome of sex for a woman and my task was to give it to her.

I could do that.

I reached around her waist, and felt between her legs, my hand seeking her clit. I found it a split second before she told me not to.

I rubbed it once before her "No!" registered.

And then she really cried out.

I withdrew my hand immediately and she barked "Leave it!"

She was breathing heavily. And I hesitated again. Shocked at her reaction to something she normally loved.

"Sorry," she finally said. "Just don't touch that. It's sore."

What the fuck?!

"Fuck Soph! What did this guy do to you?"

"It doesn't matter," she replied, "Just. Fuck. Me" and then she added "Don't worry about that. I just needed to feel a cock inside me."

I noticed she said 'a cock', not 'your cock'.

"Cum if you want," she said, "it's fine. I'm getting too sore now anyway. Just do it quickly."

I grabbed her hips firmly again and began to fuck her fast. It only took a couple of minutes until I was spunking inside her and she was sighing at the feeling of it.

As my climax ended I remained inside her for a minute or so, until she began to wriggle.

"I need to move babe." she said and pulled herself off me.

She got to her feet, slowly, her hand cupped over her pussy, to stop the cum from leaking out, I thought, and turned around. She looked exhausted.

I was still on my knees as she bent down and kissed me firmly and deeply.

"Thanks babe. I needed that. You are good to me aren't you" she smiled, and left me with a stunned look on my face.

Not stunned at the way Sophie had just demanded that I fuck her, but stunned at the taste of another man's spunk in her mouth...

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

I think the severity of the situation is starting to set in now.

Steve is realising that his wife views him, her husband, as nothing more than the safe, I'll be there for you kind of guy, no longer the man she wholeheartedly loves.

By *wansea gangbang clubCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Swansea

I wonder if she will put that in her blog

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Previously I said that I was Team Steve. Let me retract that.

I'm now Team Alex.

Anyone who can get a man's wife to literally take the piss with their husband is truly "The Man"

Steve has been turned into a Lil Bitch

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Fantastic story telling, it's got me hooked.

By *arc5t5Man  over a year ago

Chorley

Bookmarking

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

Worksop

I've just re read parts 1 and 2 and figured out where this story is going. Won't spoil it but bravo OP.

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

"I've just re read parts 1 and 2 and figured out where this story is going. Won't spoil it but bravo OP. "

Oooh, I'll have to try.

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Intriguing

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Bookmark

By *anna ViolaneTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

I am so hooked on this story I wish Steve would post 2 chapters per day!

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Our heads are all over the place with this one xxx

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Great story

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Love all the comments, sign of great story telling that everyone feels a connection to the characters and love the regularity of a post first thing each morning

Great job OP

'a cock' I noticed that in the last installment

Just wondering if sophie needs steve to be dom with her xx perhaps he should xx

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Wow

By *otWifeCoupleNWCouple  over a year ago

Preston

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Mmmm....

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

I wonder x

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

By *ervously excitedCouple  over a year ago

perranporth

I think I'm addicted to this story! I just read the steamy bits to mr. The emotional twists require greater concentration

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

perranporth

She got to her feet, slowly, her hand cupped over her pussy, to stop the cum from leaking out, I thought, and turned around.

Hmm. Another task? Capture her husbands cum to prove she made him fuck her on her return. Some serious twists!

Llandudno

I got onto my feet, pulled my pants back up and fastened them.

Then I headed through to the dining room. We kept our drinks on the sideboard in there. We didn't have much, there was a mostly empty wine rack and a few bottles of spirits.

But what we did have was an unopened bottle of Bell's that Sophie had won in a raffle at a Christmas party a couple of years before.

I was a single malt snob, so I'd never given the blended stuff a second glance, but right now it was just what I needed to get rid of the taste of Paul's cum.

I took it to the kitchen sink and, after breaking open the bottle, I swigged it neat. Something else I never usually did, bit I wanted the strongest taste I could get.

I washed it around my mouth and felt the burn of neat scotch, then spat it out into the sink. I repeated the process. Then, on the third swig, I swallowed it, and did the same with the fourth, bigger swig.

I put the top back on the bottle and put it down on the worktop. What the hell was she doing to me.

I massaged my forehead with my fingers. My head was mashed.

I hated what she was doing. But the thought of her being had by a stranger in that mini dress had got me hard. And I was very happy to fuck her just then, even though her meet tonight had been eating away at me for two days.

I recalled Alex telling me that we were all winners in this situation. That Sophie and I would have great sex, like we'd already had since he started fucking her. He was certainly right about that. Although I would probably have filed tonight under 'different' rather than 'great'.

But different was OK.

But I knew that even trying to find the positives in this situation wasn't going to stop me eating my insides out every time she went on a meet.

I just wanted her to get all of this out of her system. I knew things would never quite get back to how they were, we would probably have quite kinky sex, maybe, maybe even the odd threesome, together, but at least this intrusion of someone else in our life would be over.

I switched everything off downstairs and trudged up to bed, emotionally exhausted.

Sophie was already in bed and I wasn't sure if she was asleep or not. I climbed into bed myself and tentatively reached for her in the dark.

My hand brushed her bum and she stiffened. I guessed I had probably touched a sensitive spot. "Sorry," I apologised.

She didn't say anything.

I knew she was tired but I had to know why she had come home like that, what had happened to her. "Soph?"  I said, quietly.

She must have known what I wanted. She mumbled an answer. "Don't ask me anything, babe. Just go to sleep."

I turned onto my back. And then, two minutes later, onto my side, so we were lying back to back, and drifted off.

I didn't sleep well that night at all. Waking two or three times at least, each block of sleep fitful at best, each filled with dreams of Sophie. In one she was late for work, but although it was her actual work, they were opening as a club in the evening and Sophie was cross because I hadn't finished doing something to get it ready. In another she was late for a meet with someone because she couldn't find her stockings. I helped her look, but I was wearing them and didn't want to tell her. And in another we were on a train on the way to a meet and she had the wrong underwear on because the ones she wanted hadn't been washed, but we went to a football match first and she decided to go to the meet the next day instead and stay over in a hotel.

It wasn't surprising that I woke up even more tired than when I went to bed.

I got up first and went down for breakfast, to allow Sophie the first go in the shower. When I went upstairs for my turn, Sophie was still upstairs too and still naked, looking through her drawer for a pair of knickers.

She was running late. She was usually dressed and drying her hair by the time I went back up.

However of more concern were the remnants of the night before. Her back was to me and I could see the marks on her bum. She was going to bruise heavily.

I could also see immediately that she was walking stiffly, painfully and I wondered how the hell she was going to drive to work, and how she was going to explain her obvious problems moving to her colleagues.

I asked her if she was OK. If she should be going to work. She just said she was fine, and it would ease off once she started moving. I supposed she didn't have any right to self pity, having chosen to subject herself to this.

I knew I shouldn't be a hypocrite, having done what I'd done to Hannah, but the discipline Sophie had received was obviously much more extensive.

I wondered how Alex could have let her go to this Paul guy. He must have known what he was like.

And then I reminded myself that it wasn't just Alex who had let her go...

But, according to her blog, this is what she wanted. Needed. But was it really? Now that it wasn't just an idea. Now she had tasted it for real.

"You can't enjoy this Soph. Surely." I said.

She looked at me as though I were a tiresome mother, fussing over the length of her teenage daughter's skirt. It was apparent that she wasn't interested in explaining it to me again, or justifying herself.

It was when she turned around that I got a real shock. Her vulva was also bright red like her bum. That explained why it was hurting her when I penetrated her the night before. I guessed her clitoris had also been treated to some kind of attention, along similar lines.

"Fuck Sophie! What the fuck did he do to you? I thought you said it was OK, it was safe because Alex knew him!"

She slipped her knickers on carefully and sighed. "It was safe! I knew exactly what he was going to do. He told me all about it beforehand and I said that I wanted him to do it."

"You can't be serious?" I spluttered incredulously. "So what the hell was that when you got home? How could you want anything in your vagina after that?"

I was being serious now. We were using proper, medical terms.

"Because he didn't fuck me!"

"What?" I didn't understand.

"That's his thing. His kink. He doesn't fuck you. Everything but. But he enjoys turning you on so much that you are literally begging to be fucked. He is a sadist. But his ultimate sadism is not fucking you when you are desperate for it."

I couldn't believe what she was saying. I couldn't believe that the things this guy did would actually turn her on so much.

"So when I got home I really needed your cock in me." She explained, "No matter how much it hurt."

I remembered what it was she had said. "Well what you actually said was that you needed 'a' cock, not specifically 'my' cock. I suppose I'm lucky you could wait until you got home!"

I was being sarcastic but she hesitated with her reply, suddenly recalling something from the fog of the meet. "You've just reminded me actually, something that was quite strange, something he said."

I looked at her, awaiting further details.

"He said to me that I should be glad my husband wasn't 'out with his little bitch tonight', otherwise I would have had to let the taxi driver fuck me!"

By *arah with heelsCouple  over a year ago

Sleaford Lincolnshire

I think this gets worse the longer it goes on.So wrong on many accounts

Near MK

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

Superb. A well caned cunt I hope. My missus can see both sides of this. Spose I a compliant cuck lol

Dublin 13

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

halifax

So much control, I as the hotwife would want to tell my cuck hubby every detail though x

By *ickymac52Man  over a year ago

newry

Ha, they are playing him like a violin . Hannah told not to be available to him, so much for him ownining her.

If he doesnt tell the lot of them, sophie included, to fuck off, then he deserves everything that is coming to him.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Love this so gripping so well written has you hooked

Worksop

Im so greatful the next episode is posted each morning... Id be on tender hooks all day!

By *urvy cathy2023TV/TS  over a year ago

rathmines

Fantastic story

It’s obvious steve has lost her

But underneath his thoughts he is enjoying it !!!

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

so many great comments the story is brilliant it involves so many different types of excitement I seems to interest every type of fabber I find the comments from couples and ladies so interesting and exciting

Has nobody thought who Alex is.

neath

So hannah is still under Alex's control mmm

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Twisted webs, lots of issues - can they be resolved? Have to wait and see - more!

So, Sophie is treating Steve like a complete cuck without them actually agreeing to the situation, she seems very selfish and without a care of what her husband wants/desires, it's all about her. Funny, I thought marriages were built on mutual respect. I was originally team Steve but he isn't innocent in all this, palmed off with Hanna by Alex, but still controlled by Alex. Time Steve decided what he actually wants from this, if anything at all.

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

I really dislike Sophie, although he's not innocent I'd be telling her to get lost

neath

I can see Steve left with nothing and Alex having both hannah and Alice

submissive land

I keep thinking if my wife did for real what Sophie doing.

I'd probably be completely torn like Steve I'd ge so horny & turned on how she'd finally let go the slut in her, but yes I'd be worried I was losing her too

By *ickymac52Man  over a year ago

newry

Its almost as if Alex is pimping out his subs as call girls, without them actually receiving any payment themselves, he keeps the cash and they think they are being sexually liberated.

Came to this late on the recommendation of a friend.

Will be playing catch up now x

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Has nobody thought who Alex is. "

I don't think it's meant as a 'whodunnit'...!

"I can see Steve left with nothing and Alex having both hannah and Alice "

Totally agree with this, can't see Steve coming back, he has lost his opportunity.

Dublin 13

Steve needs to read the latest blog to see what happened with Paul

Worksop

"So, Sophie is treating Steve like a complete cuck without them actually agreeing to the situation, she seems very selfish and without a care of what her husband wants/desires, it's all about her. Funny, I thought marriages were built on mutual respect. I was originally team Steve but he isn't innocent in all this, palmed off with Hanna by Alex, but still controlled by Alex. Time Steve decided what he actually wants from this, if anything at all. "

Well said....we ate all so involved

Shame 2 chapters a day aren't posted.

Any chance Op?

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Thank you for the latest twist OP ... really can't see it ending well for Steve.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Nottingham

All I'm saying is "Oh Dear "

It's wild for Steve.

A puppet at best. Not only should Steve read Alice's blog, he should read Hannah's too.

Waiting for eagerly for the next installment.

Thank you OP

Llandudno

Sophie frowned. Recalling the moment Paul had said it to her. Double checking that she had actually heard it. What he'd said. When. How. Working out the implications of the carelessly-uttered sentence.

It took her a fraction of a second to come to her conclusions. The same as it took me.

How could Paul know I wasn't seeing Hannah? It was obvious that it wasn't Sophie who told him. So it was either Hannah herself or, more likely, Alex.

Which of the two scenarios though? Neither were great from my perspective.

If Hannah had told Paul, when would she have done it? Any time, I supposed, if she was in contact with him. Which she could have been, just like Sophie was, having also been one of Alex's girls.

But maybe... maybe she told him on Monday night. Which is why she had been busy then. And was that why she wasn't free last night either, because she was recovering?

No. It couldn't be that. She said she was free tonight, if I wanted her. If Paul had done to her on Monday what he had done to Sophie last night, then she would still be marked for days to come.

No, my money was on Alex. But how would Alex know? Unless Hannah told him she wasn't seeing me because she was busy... Or unless he'd told her not to see me... which would mean...

I knew that was it. Alex knew Hannah wasn't seeing me last night because he'd told her not to. And he had told Paul, for some unknown reason. Maybe it just came up in some conversation between them. Maybe while they were having a laugh about Sophie's stupid husband.

No. There was a reason behind everything Alex did. I was sure of that. There was a reason he told Paul, but what that was exactly was beyond me just at that moment.

The one thing I couldn't figure out was just why Alex had told Hannah not to see me. And why Monday as well?

Had he sent her to meet someone else? Or was he just doing it for kicks, knowing that I would have wanted to see her. To remind her, after her weekend with me, that it was still him who ultimately controlled her.

Because it was...

That was my bet.

But I knew now. So how should I play this?

I didn't get the chance to think about that just then, because Sophie spoke. She had come to a completely different conclusion.

Her tone was full of suspicion. Bordering on accusatory.

"How did Paul know that you weren't seeing Hannah last night? Did you tell him? Is there something going on with all this that I need to know about?"

I looked at her incredulously. Is that how she really saw it?

And then I remembered that Sophie didn't know Hannah wasn't available last night. Unlike me she didn't have any reason to see a connection between Hannah not being available and Paul knowing about it. And therefore she had no cause to look deeper and see Alex's hand behind it all.

She had jumped to the most obvious conclusion available to her with the facts at her disposal.

I answered her firmly. "No, of course I didn't tell him. I have no idea who he is. And what do you mean is there something going on? You think I'm in cahoots with Alex or something? That I've put him up to all this?"

She could see that I was telling the truth. And her question had obviously lacked conviction. She had found it hard to believe herself. Probably because she knew that I wasn't capable of something like that.

She frowned, reconsidering the possibilities. Then her face changed, but if she had come up with a new theory she wasn't sharing it with me.

She simply said "Oh, well I don't know then." and resumed dressing.

Should I tell her what I suspected? Was this a chance to begin to lift the veil that Alex had drawn over her?

But it was just a suspicion, albeit a strong one, and it would mean having to tell her that Hannah was unavailable the night before, and that, in turn, would mean admitting that I'd been disingenuous about my reasons for staying in. That I didn't really have her best interests in mind. I just hadn't been able to get what I wanted.

And with no guarantee that Sophie would buy my theory anyway. The comments in her blog about how amazing her Master was came back to me. How good he was to her. Would she believe me if I said that Alex might not be playing things straight?

And besides it was only really me he was playing, not Sophie, as far as I knew, so would she really care?

The risk was that she wouldn't believe me and I would just come out of it worst, with Sophie finding out that I'd lied to her about wanting to be home last night.

No. I needed to find out for certain what was going on. And the best way to do that, the only way, was to confront Hannah about it.

I'd already arranged to see her that night. I'd booked a room in the Travelodge again. I knew Sophie was OK about me taking Hannah back to ours, to the spare room, but she was going to be in that night and I didn't think our new arrangements stretched to kicking Sophie out so I could fuck Hannah. Not yet anyway. And after her session with Paul I couldn't have asked her to go out somewhere tonight anyway.

So I was meeting Hannah for a drink at seven, before going to the hotel. Now though my plans had changed.

I would still meet her for a drink, but I would ask her, straight out, how Paul knew we weren't meeting. And I had a plan to test her sincerity.

After that the day went to plan. Just a normal Wednesday, if normal Wednesdays included running over the conversation with my supposed sub in my mind all day and messaging my wife a couple of times to check if she was OK after she had been disciplined by a sadistic dom the night before.

I left work promptly at five and was showered, changed and out the door again before Sophie came home. I wanted to get to the bar early, to get myself the drink I'd been wanting all day, but mainly to make sure that I could get us a discreet table for the conversation I wanted to have with Hannah. Or with Victoria, as she may be by the end of the evening.

I found that there'd been no need to rush. The bar was dead and I had my choice of whichever table I wanted.

Hannah arrived, five minutes late, as usual. Stunning, as usual. I looked at her wistfully, wanting her, but knowing that I would probably never have her again.

We kissed, as though everything was normal, and I went to get us some drinks. I was watching her as I was waiting to be served. She had her phone out, tapping away. Was she updating Alex on the meet?

When I returned to the table she was immediately flirty.

"I didn't really need a drink tonight," she said, smiling mischievously, "I just want you to fuck me again."

The smile vanished as I replied. "It's OK, you don't have to pretend any more. Your job is done. Mission completed, you can return to base, Agent H."

She didn't understand.

"I know," I said. "I know what's going on. What's been going on, all along. That Alex put you up to all this, a little honey trap, to get me to go along with him taking Sophie."

She frowned. "What do you mean?" Fair play, I thought, she's a good actress.

"It's OK," I told her, "I'm not angry with you. Just myself for believing that you could actually want me. I know you were just doing what Alex told you."

She leaned forward, the frown breaking into a smile and a half chuckle. "What... are you talking about? I told you, Alex was bored with me. And I was bored with him too, if I'm honest, the lack of care was beginning to get to me. I'm not here because he told me to be"

She reached out to touch my hand, looking me straight in the eyes. "I'm yours now. Because I want to be...honestly"

It was time to tell her what I knew, so she could drop the charade. I wondered what Alex would make of the news that he'd been rumbled. He wouldn't be happy with Paul for blabbing to Sophie.

Maybe he'd also be angry with Sophie for telling me. But hopefully this might help me to get her away from him. To prove to her that he wasn't what he seemed, that he couldn't be trusted.

And hopefully before he decided that she needed to be punished for her part in this.

"Paul knew I wasn't meeting you last night. He told Sophie I wasn't." I paused, letting that information sink in.

Now her face changed. Now she knows the game's up, I thought.

"Do you want to tell me how he could know that? Unless you or Alex told him. And I know it was Alex. He told you not to see me last night didn't he. And on Monday. Just because he could. To remind you that he is in charge."

I sat back. Triumphant. And watched as her pale cheeks flushed with the embassment of having been found to be a liar. Possibly the only thing that could make her blush by now.

I waved my hand in the air dismissively. This was the point at which I put the central part of my plan into action. The point at which she would confirm all my suspicions.

"But don't worry, there's nothing I can do about it now. Like I said, you've done your job well. You distracted me long enough for Alex to totally ensnare Sophie, to get her hooked on all this."

She was listening impassively now as I continued. "So you can tell Alex that he's won. He can have Sophie. I can't stop her anyway. I think she'd probably leave me if I tried. And I think I will have to leave her anyway now."

I shrugged. "So there you go. You can trot back to your Master. Tell him he has what he wanted and you don't need to pretend that you're with me anymore."

There. I'd given her an out. She would prove my theory by taking it.

A convincing performance I thought, pleased with myself. Now for the final flourish. I rose to leave. My drink barely touched, but that didn't matter.

"So it's been great. But we're done."

And with that, I walked away from the table, out of the bar and headed for home, to tell Sophie what I had found out. Praying that she would listen to me.

I'd like to say that I felt good for having uncovered the deception. But I didn't. I felt shit. If I was honest, I think what I'd told Hannah... Victoria... was true. Sophie probably was hooked and wasn't going to listen to me.

And I'd lost Hannah too. And I really liked her. Not just having her, owning her. I liked being in her company, spending time together. She wasn't just a fuck to occupy me and keep me sedated while Sophie was away with Alex, or whoever.

She was more than that.

And now I'd lost her and probably wasn't getting Sophie back either.

But at least I wasn't being played any longer.

I heard my name shouted. I turned instinctively. It was Hannah, or rather Victoria as she now was to me, running up the street after me, or trying to in her heels.

What did she want? To beg me not to say anything to Sophie? To apologise? I half turned to keep on walking away, but there was something about the look on her face.

I waited.

She came up to and pushed me, hard, in the chest with both hands. "Dickhead!" she said, and then calmed "I told you, I'm with you because I want to be, I want to be yours. I like the way you look after me, you moron!"

She looked up into my eyes, pleading. '"Please, come back to the bar, and I'll explain everything. Please. No lies. Honest."

She wasn't taking the way out I'd provided...

So, against my better judgement, and purely because of the way she had asked me, the look on her face, I followed her back to the bar.

Our drinks were where we had left them, untouched. She gestured for me to sit.

She sat herself, and then took a deep breath, composing herself.

"Alex did ask me not to see you last night," she said.

I gave a snort. This was a waste of time.

"But not because of what you think," she continued. "For Sophie."

"What?" I screwed my face up, incredulously. That made no sense.

She sighed. "Has Sophie told you what Paul does?"

"Yes."

She nodded once, slowly. "And did you fuck her when she got home, because she was gagging for it?"

"Yesss..." I drew the word out, slowly. Where was this going?

"Alex knew what Sophie would want after meeting Paul. So he wanted you to be home to give it to her." then she shrugged, and quickly added, "Not for you, admittedly, just for Sophie. But he didn't want her to have to go who knows where looking for it."

Now, for the first time, she looked a little apologetic. "So I agreed. For Sophie. Because I know what it's like after being with Paul." she shrugged again, "and because I like her."

"So I'm sorry. Maybe I should have told you that Alex had asked me. I don't know. But that's just it, he asked me. He didn't tell me. Only you tell me what to do..."

She left the words hanging. I knew she was telling the truth, and I found myself speaking for her.

"And Alex told Paul so he'd know..."

"... that Sophie had someone to see to her afterwards." she finished the sentence.

That actually all made sense. But there was something nagging me. The jigsaw wasn't complete.

"But what about Monday night? You were busy then too. How do I know you weren't meeting someone else that Alex arranged for you?"

She shook her head. "I wasn't. Honestly."

"So what were you doing then? And can you prove it?"

She was quiet for a few seconds, just looking at me. Obviously considering what she should say. In the end she took another deep breath, before briefly looking down, then she looked back at me and said "No, I can't... but Sophie can..."

Dublin 13

"All I'm saying is "Oh Dear "

It's wild for Steve.

A puppet at best. Not only should Steve read Alice's blog, he should read Hannah's too.

Thank you OP "

Hannah does not write a blog.

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

What a fantastic twist.

Near MK

Mmmmmmm very interesting

Poole

By *iss busty 36hhWoman  over a year ago

Devon

Best story on here by far

Denbighshire

Once again op you have us hooked and I didn't expect this latest twist.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Phew!! Think I’ll get the Cluedo out

What a story, into a new path - great twist!!

More

Great story

rathmines

Fantastic writing

But i still reckon steve will be d bitch in time !!!!

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Oh wow, his own insecurities are playing with his head now

neath

Here we go

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Just when you think you know where this story is going we get another twist

Worksop

Swansea

Did Hannah and Sophie meet up as a task

She was working late or was she

By *oy Roi keltic for kingMan  over a year ago

shirley Southampton, polop la nucia Benidorm

Sophie was home by eight oooohhhhh

By *asualguy88Man  over a year ago

Kilsyth

woodford halse

I knew Hannah wasn't playing Steve!

She's the best!

Sophie seems to have an obvious disdain for him though, despite being his wife.

It's as if she doesn't even like him anymore, more like a carer than a husband.

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Aylesbury

southam

another great cliffhanger

Nottingham

"All I'm saying is "Oh Dear "

It's wild for Steve.

Thank you OP

Hannah does not write a blog. "

Thanks. I'd remembered that just as I pressed the enter button. Didn't want to waste a message space on here by deleting it and crossed my fingers no one would notice

By *abonWoman  over a year ago

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

"Its almost as if Alex is pimping out his subs as call girls, without them actually receiving any payment themselves, he keeps the cash and they think they are being sexually liberated."

Exactly this!

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Llandudno

Sophie could?

Which meant...

Sophie hadn't been working late on Monday. She'd been with Hannah.

'With' Hannah or just meeting her? And just them, or someone else?

Whichever was true, I knew it wasn't a chance meeting. Hannah had said on Sunday that she would be busy on Monday night. And Sophie had said on Monday morning that she would be late home. So this was obviously prearranged.

When?

Sunday morning, when I left them alone for a little chat? Probably.

But why were they together? I knew they couldn't have been having sex. Sophie had said that she wasn't interested in other women, and besides, they wouldn't have had long enough. Not really.

What then? My mind raced with possibilities. Some good, well better than good. Some pretty bad.

"Go on..." I said.

"She just wanted to chat," Hannah replied. "I think she was quite nervous about these meets that Alex has got lined up for her. Obviously she's never done anything like this and she just wanted to talk to someone who had."

So Sophie's blasé attitude about these meets was all a front. She wasn't one hundred percent sure about them, as she'd tried to portray. I could see immediately why she hadn't wanted me to know about this meeting.

I needed to know more than Hannah had told me. "What is she worried about? Whether it's safe to meet these guys?"

"Um, partly, I guess, but mainly she just wanted to know what kind of meets Alex sent me on. Who the guys were."

She explained further. "She doesn't know who they are yet, remember. She only knew about Paul." She shrugged. "So it could've been curiosity too. Trying to find out what Alex has got lined up."

"And you told her..."

"Well I told her about some of the meets I had. But it doesn't mean that is who she will be sent to."

God, how many guys does Alex have on standby, I thought.

Hannah was still speaking. "And I told her about Paul, of course. Although she had an idea about him already, because she had been messaging him."

"And was OK about meeting him?". I wanted to know if Sophie had been straight with me that morning, when she said what Paul did was what she expected. What she wanted.

"Yeah, I think so. A bit nervous maybe. First meet coupled with what Paul does... You know?" She raised her eyebrows, knowingly. Then she frowned. "Actually, to be honest, I was a little surprised that she was being sent to Paul as her first meet. And so soon. His shit is pretty hardcore... I didn't say that to Sophie though. I might have scared her off."

"I wish you had." I said.

But what Hannah had said was true. Alex had assured me that he wasn't going to get full-on with Sophie straight away. That she wasn't ready.

I guess he'd lied then. Technically, of course, he hadn't. He hadn't got full-on with her. Paul had. But that really was just the most minor of technicalities.

"Maybe she is a bit more keen, or a bit more enthusiastic." Hannah wondered. "Or Alex had seen enough in how she responded to him to know that she was ready.

Great. My wife, the BDSM natural.

"Was that all it was then? Some sisterly advice."

Hannah screwed up her face. "There was a teensy bit more..."

Fucking hell. What now? "Go on." I said.

"Welllll... apparently Alex is asking her about going with other women. And she is really nervous about that. But she doesn't want to disappoint him, or let him down. So she wanted to pick my brains about that too. Alex must have told her that I'm bi, or she worked it out from what he's told her about me. She wanted to know if I was bi before I met Alex. What it's like with another woman. What it was like the first time. You know..."

My heart was pounding in my chest. I hoped my voice didn't quiver when I spoke.

"Did you tell her? What did you say? Were you bi before you met Alex?"

She smiled, sheepishly. "Yeah...you remember I told you that Alex took my virginity?"

"Yeah" I nodded.

"That's not strictly true. I did have a fling with a woman when I was 15." She looked at me, biting her lip, wondering if she should say more. Whether it was prudent. She decided it was. "I was seduced by my Geography teacher in school."

Fuck Hannah! Did things like that really happen?

She continued, "Mrs Davies. She was nice. She was married. But obviously..." she tilted her head slightly. "rice and chips... You know."

"How old was she?" This was just pure perving out on my part now.

"Not old. Late twenties. About Sophie's age, I guess. She'd only got married the summer before. She was Miss Mason before that." She giggled "I used to watch her when she stood in front of the window and her skirt went see-through. And she used to wear white blouses that you could see her bra through." She heaved a sigh. "I had a massive crush on her. I think I was more into girls than boys then."

"What changed that, if anything did?" I asked. And regretted doing so.

"Alex."

Of course. Silly me.

But what about Sophie? What was she going to do?

"So what happened with Sophie? Did you tell her what she wanted to know?"

"Yeah, pretty much, I think."

"So is she going to do it? Sleep with another woman, for Alex?"

Hannah's head bobbed from side to side, as she considered her answer. "I think so..."

Dublin 13

Still don't know what Paul did yo her. Hope it comes up in next chapter.

woodford halse

"Still don't know what Paul did yo her. Hope it comes up in next chapter. "

Paul tortured her, sexually.

He takes his time being a sexual sadist.

It was glossed over, I'd assume the details don't need to be brought up, considering Sophie has MUCH more in store for her.

halifax

Cant wait x

Chorley

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great update - fabulous story!!

Sophie and hannah get it on behind steves back unless he takes control NOW

Poole

rathmines

Brilliant twist

Will sophie and Hannah get it on !!!

neath

Of course she is Alex wants it

"I knew Hannah wasn't playing Steve!

She's the best!

Sophie seems to have an obvious disdain for him though, despite being his wife.

It's as if she doesn't even like him anymore, more like a carer than a husband."

I wasn't sure about Hanna like you but I'd already made my mind up about Sophie along this line of thought. Maybe Steve has lost Sophie like the title suggests but maybe he has gained Hanna for want of a better word.

Great story

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Newtownards

Aylesbury

woodford halse

"Sophie and hannah get it on behind steves back unless he takes control NOW"

I mean, regardless of him taking control, I think they'll 100% get it on.

Just comes down to if Steve is present or not.

Near MK

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

This keeps getting better and better

Denbighshire

Loving this

Alex is a clever chappie hes asked hannah to talk to sophie about paul and his fetish so what about hannah fetish with other women did they speak about that too? Alex gets the pair of them to abuse and use then hannah gets her loving cuddles with sophie and good night steve to carry on pondering

Exeter

Continually intriguing!

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Worksop

Llandudno

I think that was pretty much everything now. Sophie's transformation under Alex was almost complete.

He'd turned Hannah on to cock and Sophie on to pussy. And got her onto anal too.

Right then, sitting in that bar, his power over women seemed almost mystical.

I realised that whatever it was he had, I certainly didn't. I knew I'd been trying to copy him. Doing to Hannah what he did to Sophie.

But being like Alex was about more than copying his actions. It was having a mind that worked that way to begin with, that understood female sexuality, of all shades of the spectrum, and knew just what to say, and how, and when.

I, clearly, was no Alex.

But at least I still had Hannah. He wasn't continuing to pull her strings from afar, despite my earlier suspicions... And fears.

I believed her stories. Both of them. Why she didn't see me on Tuesday and what she was doing on Monday.

I didn't need to ask Sophie for verification of that.

And, I remembered, I had a hotel room free a short walk away.

Hannah must have read my mind. She took a long suck through the straw in her gin, and then grinned at me. "So, are you going to fuck me tonight, or what?"

Fifteen minutes later we were in the hotel room. I hadn't checked in earlier this time, because I hadn't expected to use the room. Hannah stood behind me, giggling quietly as the woman at reception checked us in.

We took the lift to our second floor room and kissed passionately for the entirety of the brief journey. When the doors opened Hannah snatched the key card off me and bounded ahead. We had a long corridor to walk down and she took the opportunity to turn and walk backwards, lifting her t-shirt up as she did so.

As was so often the case, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her small, firm breasts not needing one. At least not when she was on a night out with the expectation of sex at the end.

Her shirt was a tight fit and so, once lifted over her breasts, it remained there. She smiled at and beckoned me forward with her finger, but continuing to walk backwards, away from me.

I followed at a more sedate pace. Enjoying the view and seeing no need to hurry.

After a few seconds, and seeing what I was, or rather wasn't, doing, she stopped and affected a mock pout.

So she put her hands beneath her short skirt and two seconds later her pink panties were sliding down her legs. She stepped out of them and stooped to pick them up, dangling them on one finger, then turned and bent over, sticking her bum out as she did.

The skirt rose up, exposing her pert buttocks and her pussy between them.

She looked back over her shoulder to check that she had my attention, and then stood and continued walking, dangling her panties, still on one finger, over her shoulder.

I smiled. She was in a playful mood and this was going to be a lot of fun.

She reached the room and let herself in. Then I heard the door click shut behind her.

I knocked on it when I got there, expecting her to open it. But after twenty seconds the door remained shut. I knocked again. A further twenty odd seconds, still no reply. She was obviously playing a game. What did I have to do? Beg to be let in?

Well I wasn't doing that. And I wasn't shouting out in the corridor either.

So I waited. One minute. Two. I was just starting to think that this game was getting boring when she opened the door.

She was naked. The only thing she wore was the filthy look on her face.

Once more she walked backwards, beckoning me like a Siren. But as soon as I got to the point where the short entrance hallway opened out into the room itself she put her hand up, gesturing me to stop.

She turned around and climbed onto the bed on all fours, turning so that her bum was directly in front of me.

That's when I saw the plug that she had inserted whilst keeping me waiting outside.

"I brought my own tonight." She said. "I fancied it."

The site of the purple jewel between her cheeks was gorgeous. And my cock began to stiffen.

I walked to the bottom of the bed and she turned again, keeping her bum, and pussy in front of me.

I sank to my knees and pulled her cheeks apart a little. I tested the plug to make sure that it was in fully. It was. Then I pushed my tongue between her cunt lips and straight inside her.

God, I was hungry for her. An hour ago I thought I was walking away from her forever. So I didn't think I was ever going to be doing this again.

I feasted on her pussy. Pushing my tongue in and out of her,  licking up and down her slit in broad strokes. She lowered her head, burying it in the duvet, and I placed my hands on the bottom of her bum cheeks, at the point where her legs ended, and pushed her pelvis up, so that I could curl my tongue underneath her to her clitoris. I flicked my tongue over it from side to side and she sighed happily, but I doubted that she would cum this way.

Nevertheless, I continued alternating between playing with her clit and tonguing her. Just loving how she felt and tasted.

Finally, I felt it was time to fuck her properly.

I stood and undressed quickly. Then held her cheeks open again. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit then pushed myself smoothly into her.

She gave a quiet moan of contentment as she took my whole length.

I rocked myself back and forth, in and out of her. This was a much slower, gentler fuck than previously. This was me just wanting to feel her, appreciate her.

I told her to lower herself down fully onto the bed. She complied and I leaned over her, holding myself up on my arms, but allowing my groin to push against her plug, so that her arse was taking a fucking alongside her pussy.

She began to moan louder at that. And in turn the noise she was making and the knowledge of the effect I was having on her caused me to start to thrust a little harder, a little faster.

I placed my hands flat on her back, pushing her down now with most of my weight on her.

She shouted "Yes yes, yes" into the duvet, followed by another long moan, and then suddenly her face appeared as she turned her head to the side, and she mumbled her customary confirmation, "I'm going to cum in a minute." and within seconds she was.

I slowed my rhythm as she came down and then she raised herself up on her forearms, and over her shoulder she said "Take the plug out now. Take my arse. I know you want to."

I did. But not like that.

I removed the plug and tossed it onto the side of the bed. And then I told her to stand.

As she did so I climbed onto the bed and lay on my back, holding my cock straight up, perpendicular to my body. "This way," I said to her and she flashed another filthy smile at me.

She climbed back onto the bed, and crawled slowly towards me,  feline in both her grace and intent. She kissed my cock as she reached it, then brought herself up onto her knees and manoeuvred herself so that she was straddling me.

Then she reached behind herself and took my cock in her right hand, positioning it against her bum hole as she slowly lowered herself down onto it.

She pushed her head back as she took it all the way in and, without looking at me, began to grind herself on top of me.

I was making, slow, shallow thrusts as she did so and after a few minutes she reached down between her legs and began to rub her clit.

She rode me like that, silently, until suddenly she gave out a little cry and I knew something was building again. Sure enough within a few seconds she was telling me that she was about to cum again.

As she did she fell forward onto me, her head on my chest, digging her nails into my shoulders. I gave out my own muted cry, but didn't want to prise her off until her climax had finished.

After several long seconds she finally relaxed her fingers and looked up at me.

I just said "Ow!" and looked at the broken skin on my shoulder.

"Oops" she said, then added "at least you don't have to think of an excuse for your wife." She giggled. "Perhaps you should punish me Master." and once again she had that coquettish look on her face.

"Hmmm... Yes, maybe I should..." I replied. For a moment I thought about putting her across my knee, but I thought she was still likely to be tender from the previous Friday. And besides, I had a better idea.

I suddenly rolled over, flipping her onto her back and pinning her down with my weight. My hands holding her upper arms against the bed.

I think she'd expected to be spanked as well and the move caught her by surprise. She frowned, puzzled at what I might be doing.

"You just marked me. Now it's my turn to mark you." I told her.

She smiled. "As your property Master?"

"Yes." I replied, and lowered my head to the side of her right breast. I placed my open mouth against it and sucked hard.

She gave a little sigh of contentment. "Are you doing both Master?"

I mumbled a confirmation. A few seconds later I raised my head to admire my handiwork. The love bite was blossoming nicely on the side of her breast. I repeated the process on the left breast and soon both her tits were marked.

She looked at me, beaming. "Yours."

I looked at her breasts. Her nipples had stiffened and were now like hard little cones on the apex of her tits. They were too hard to resist.

I closed my mouth around her right nipple and began to suck it, whilst I played with the left one between my finger and thumb.

I'd heard somewhere years ago that smaller breasts are more sensitive. I don't know if that is true or not, but it was certainly true for Hannah and she arched her back, almost as though I were sucking her whole body off the bed.

I'd released her arms to play with her breasts and I became aware of her fumbling around down below, seeking my cock. She found it, still hard and I adjusted myself to allow her to guide me into her again.

She opened her legs wide beneath me and I slid in easily. That was the cue to leave her breasts and to fuck her again.

"Your turn." She said.

I managed to bring my knees up and lifted her pelvis at the same time by picking her legs up and pushing them back. Then I fell forward, propping myself up over her, and pinning her legs back over her shoulders, so that she was almost bent double.

Her pelvis rose up even further and I grabbed a pillow from the other side of the bed and stuffed it underneath her bum to support her.

Now her pussy was presented to me at the perfect angle and I could slide straight down, deep inside her.

"Oh God." was all she could say as I filled her, then pulled almost all the way out, before sliding into her again.

I did this a few times until I just wanted to fuck her. So I did.

And a few minutes after that I was emptying myself into her.

I withdrew my cock and fell onto the bed beside her. I held my arm out and she snuggled up tightly, her legs intertwined with mine.

"This is nice," she spoke into my chest and then giggled and repeated her 'dickhead' comment from earlier. Then she said "How could you think that Alex was still my Master?"

I could feel her shaking her head against my chest.

"Looks like he's too busy with Sophie anyway, arranging meets for her and everything."

She raised her head to look at me. "Did she post anything to her blog yet?"

"Yes," I said, "A couple of posts." And then I had a thought. Alone in the house all night and the memory of her session with Paul still fresh in her mind. I wonder.

I pulled myself away from Hannah and went to pick up my phone from the dressing table.

Returning to the bed and lying down with Hannah again I opened the browser and went to my bookmarks. Sophie's, or rather Alice's, blog was the latest and therefore last bookmark in the list, but one tap and it quickly loaded.

As I scrolled down past the picture of her stretched out on a table and the pinned introduction I saw immediately that there was something new, an entry posted an hour ago. I read the title...

'A Visit to the Marquis...'

Dublin 13

Near MK

Is it really that simple, Hannah is just his?

Poole

Chorley

Lancaster

Newtownards

Swansea

Can't get enough of this story

rathmines

Brilliant instalment again but its now not even an issue that steve is not a dom !!!!

Hannah was teasing him expecting punishment but nothing

I think she will report back to alex

Wud not be surprised if he asked her to break his skin to see the reaction !!!!

"Is it really that simple, Hannah is just his? "

It would seem that way

The way it seems to us is that hannah wants more than just the sex more than just to be Steve's sub xx she is getting feelings for steve and would love nothing better than alex to take sophie so that steve can be all hers ..

So who; is playing who ????

Worksop

Newcastle upon Tyne

"The way it seems to us is that hannah wants more than just the sex more than just to be Steve's sub xx she is getting feelings for steve and would love nothing better than alex to take sophie so that steve can be all hers ..

So who; is playing who ????"

That’s the real question!!

halifax

Cant wait x

neath

Interesting

By *wice pleaseMan  over a year ago

Nr Darlington

great storytelling ive been hooked from the start

southam

totally hooked too

Great story

lanarkshire

This is a great story

submissive land

Cant wait for next installment xx

By *eajayTV/TS  over a year ago

Tamar Valley

This is the first thing I check when I wake from my beauty sleep - It’s addictive, can’t wait for my next fix xxx

Nottingham

I for one am glad Steve has realized that he isn't an Alex.

His problem was that he was trying to match him and his actions with his wife.

Still think he's a mug though, despite how things are shaping up with Hannah.

This story is doing a better job of waking me up than coffee

Llandudno

Beneath the title was a photograph.

The photograph was of a woman. Sophie, I knew, although the photo was taken from behind her. A husband knows his wife's back, her legs, her bum. Even if he doesn't always know her mind.

She was still dressed in just stockings and suspenders. And the way they framed her bum, setting it off perfectly, made me understand why this was what Paul had asked her to wear.

But the rest of the photo was shocking to me...

Sophie stood within a rectangular wooden frame. The top of the frame was level with her shoulders, but there were three holes cut into it, so her head and hands protruded from it, much like medieval stocks.

The frame was a little wider than her shoulders and she stood with her legs apart, each ankle held tight against the inside of the frame by a cuff just above each bottom corner.

Leaning against the outside of the frame, for effect, was a cane and a paddle. A clear indication of what was to come.

I couldn't take my eyes off the picture. It was horrible. But it was also stunningly erotic. I knew my treacherous cock would have been stirring at the sight of it had I not just cum inside Hannah.

For her part Hannah, perhaps sensing what I was feeling, held me tighter and said quietly, "What has she written?"

I forced my eyes down to the text.

A Visit to the Marquis...

I prepared myself as instructed by Paul; Suspender belt and stockings - both black. They had to be black - and nothing else.

I put on a long red overcoat to preserve my modesty and waited nervously for the taxi he was sending to collect me.

It arrived exactly on time, as I knew it would. Everything about this night was planned down to the finest detail.

The journey in the taxi took about 20 minutes, but it felt like 5.

I was delivered to a large detached house a little way out in the countryside. It sat in its own grounds, away from its neighbours, with a gravel drive and hedges affording privacy all around.

The front door opened as the taxi pulled up and my host for the evening, Paul, opened the door to greet me.

As soon as I was inside and the door was closed behind me I gave Paul one of the greeting cards my Master has provided for me so that I may introduce myself.

Paul took the card and read it with a smile, then offered me a glass of champagne and spoke to me calmly.

He thanked me for coming and said that he hoped I had dressed as instructed.

I replied that I had and he told me to show him.

I was nervous removing my coat in front of a stranger, but I reminded myself that I was here to serve and obey him.

I stood in front of him, conscious of my naked breasts and my exposed pussy, but I resisted the urge to cover myself with my hands.

Paul walked around me, inspecting me.

He felt how firm my breasts were and squeezed my buttock, giving it a little slap.

He said that he was pleased with what he saw and that my Master had been telling the truth about me.

Then he told me to follow him upstairs.

He led me to a large bedroom which he uses as his playroom.

In the centre of the room was the device I was to be restrained in, and some of the implements he planned to use on me.

Paul invited me to inspect the device and gave me a final opportunity to back out if I wasn't happy.

I was very nervous, but I wanted to please him. And I wanted to please my Master.

Paul informed me that the evening was not about me or my pleasure. I was there for his benefit and had been sent by my Master for that purpose only.

He said that I should not expect to receive multiple orgasms. In fact he would be delighted if I could manage to restrain myself from having even one.

He explained what he would be doing to me.

And finally he told me that I would not have a safe word. Otherwise the temptation to use it might be too strong. If required, I could have a bite gag at any time. But, once we had started, that was it.

He asked me if I understood all this.

I said that I did and that I wanted to proceed please.

He was very pleased.

He held out his hand and invited me to step into the device, then proceeded to fasten me into it, so that my head, hands and ankles were held fast.

And then he photographed me for my Master, before he began his work.

He started with his hands, massaging me, kneading me, relaxing me.

Before the first slap.

He used his hands to spank both cheeks for a little while, a warm up, before moving to a wooden paddle.

I felt the breath of the paddle on me, as it stirred the air about my bum a moment before it hit me, and I came to expect the smack that followed each breath.

After every two or three impacts, to begin with, and then after every impact once the pain of each was greater, he sprayed ice cold water on my cheeks to cool them down and ease the burning.

But the water had its own sharpness. It's own sting.

And soon my bum was burning even with the ice water, and the throbbing caused by the punishment pulsed a warm glow around my body and through to my pussy.

It felt indescribably erotic to be restrained as I was in this stranger's house. Exposed. Vulnerable. Used for his pleasure. Pleasing my absent Master too. And the glow from the spanking combined with my own internal heat at what was happening to me was causing my pussy to throb.

And now, sensing this, expecting this, knowing this, he moved around to my front, a crop in his hands, much more capable of targeting a specific area than the paddle.

So now it was my vulva's turn. Smart, stinging smacks from each side and up from beneath.

That's when the tears first came. But my swollen pussy throbbed and felt alive as it was engorged by the blood rushing to heal it.

He left my pussy with pegs on my labia and one on my clitoris that caused me to howl like a wild dog.

For now it was time for the cane.

I heard him playing with it behind me. Heard the distinctive swishing sound as he practiced and knew what was coming.

Then I heard him step closer, felt it cold and hard and thin against my flesh as he rubbed it on my bottom selecting the impact point.

Another few  practice swishes, and then one more, louder, nearer and then the pain. Far more than anything else. And I howled and screamed and cried out all at once.

But for a moment the dull throbbing pain in my clit was replaced by searing heat.

And there was no spray to cool this fire.

And then he did it again.

And again.

Should I ask for the gag? No. I would show him I could take him and he would praise me to my Master.

I thought about how my bum would look for him in the after photographs. I hoped the marks made a pretty pattern for him.

I knew I would be rewarded well for this. And I knew what that reward would be. Just not who from.

And I wanted it then. I needed it then, to remove all other feeling from my body and satisfy the throbbing ache in my cunt.

When at last he was finished with me. When he had pleasured himself with me and was ready for his own reward, Paul released me from the device and ordered me to kneel.

A cock in my mouth was not what I craved most, but I knew he wouldn't give me what I wanted. This wasn't about my pleasure, remember.

He slowly worked himself off in my mouth and the load he gave me was generous.

And then he led me back downstairs. I heard the car's engine idling outside. He helped me with my coat and thanked me for letting him use me.

And, with that, he sent me home.

I finished reading it in silence. Hannah rubbed my arm.

"You OK?"

"I have to be don't I. It's just a bit weird reading that and thinking that it's Sophie. That she's done that. It's like I don't know who she is anymore."

Hannah squeezed my arm now. "It's Alice you don't know," she said. "That's how you have to look at it. And besides, there is one good thing to her doing that..."

I looked down at her. She was grinning and I became aware of where her hand had moved to.

"It's got your cock hard for me again..."

perranporth

We need a clapping symbol! Bravo ??

Dublin 13

submissive land

Mmmmmm amazing

Just brilliant

Newtownards

lanarkshire

Newcastle upon Tyne

A great insight - the blog has its purposes!

A great story, covering a lot of ground and yes, it’s addictive!! A real compliment to the writer - more!!

"It's Alice you don't know," she said. "That's how you have to look at it".

It might be Alice that is doing all these new things but it's still Sophie who treats him with utter disdain most of the time. They have only had sex once, since Steve became Hannas' master, and that was only through Sophies' desperation at the time, 'a cock' was what she wanted, not her husband. And even when it's supposed to be their time, Sophie ignores Steve the second Alex messages her. I've a feeling this story is going to detail how a man loses his wife to an experienced Dom, whether he gains Hanna I'm not yet sure but so far, its looking like Hanna is into Steve in a big way.

Dublin 13

southam

Steve is learning so much about what he is capable of enjoying so maybe he gaining from all this

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Steve’s stories over time are so great and captivating me so much

It’s hard once you start reading, and personally on her so genuine and generous

He has me captivated like Alice/ Sophie with her master and some of his subjects he covers, teaching me a few things I’ve never thought about or people have a lifestyle doing

Awaiting his next instalment like Sophie waiting for her next calling

Well done Steve, keep up the good work

Great story

neath

This is a great story. I looked forward to reading it every day. So many ways this could end but I don't think it will end well.

Near MK

Worksop

Lancaster

Aylesbury

[Removed by poster at 31/01/20 16:04:41]

Aylesbury

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Brilliant

I couldn't not have a safe word. Yet don't like using it.

Exeter

Terrifying but so addictive!

Nottingham

""It's Alice you don't know," she said. "That's how you have to look at it".

It might be Alice that is doing all these new things but it's still Sophie who treats him with utter disdain most of the time. They have only had sex once, since Steve became Hannas' master, and that was only through Sophies' desperation at the time, 'a cock' was what she wanted, not her husband. And even when it's supposed to be their time, Sophie ignores Steve the second Alex messages her. I've a feeling this story is going to detail how a man loses his wife to an experienced Dom, whether he gains Hanna I'm not yet sure but so far, its looking like Hanna is into Steve in a big way."

I have to agree with this view. It's one thing to be a willing Cuck, but here Steve is being forced into something he hadn't bargained for. Regardless of the fact his cock is responding (I mean who's wouldn't? The blog is quality + Hannah was obviously working her magic), there is disrespect here from Sophie. But as mentioned before, Steve is guilty of allowing himself to be treated this way.

I've stopped feeling sorry for Steve, although I hope he works it out with Hannah/Victoria.

However, in order for Steve to gain a bit of self-respect/dignity, I'd recommend he starts playing off the grid.

I mean, what has he actually done for himself? Hannah was handed to him on a plate.

........and breathe

stockport

Keep checking site for next part of the story and want to see where we go

Addictive hooked and transfixed to be subjected to more great writing

Especially when wife is out and I’m at home alone

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Keep checking site for next part of the story and want to see where we go

Addictive hooked and transfixed to be subjected to more great writing

Especially when wife is out and I’m at home alone

"

The new parts come every morning....never more than 1 in a day.....!!

stockport

Sophie is disrespecting Steve but once you open Pandora’s box and go along with it, there’s no going back to normality

If you accepted she has a master conditioning her, and subjecting her to different forms of sexuality and sex and owning her, and given a gift and person to own yourself from the master and wife knows, you must surely lose the high moral ground,

Problem is how deep is pandora s box and a masters belief on morality of what’s acceptable and having a vanilla lifestyle to start with compared to a masters experience against your own limited experience there s no way you can consider what your getting into for Steve, have to quickly update knowledgeable what’s out there to judge and make a view but I feel after the different lifestyle s the master has trained Sophie, the pleasure is than taken away from the master as there s no pleasures pushing Sophie to new highs

Surely then Sophie then pushed away as the masters options and kicks of training are removed he becomes bored, fresh meat then to train another sub

How then does Sophie react to being pushed aside and then go back to Steve wanting to be loved in a normal relationship and having accepted Hannah for your husband, how can life be normal

Feelings for Hannah and Steve much surely grow as she has not humiliated him and been dishonest with him from the start, he has an experienced lady that knows what she likes and is upfront and will attend his every need, not only that she is in away showing love for him preparing him from the shock of ownership of his wife s master so he is prepared for what Sophie is subjecting him too

Honesty from Hannah and lies and lack of thoughts respect from Sophie must surely take its toll an a relationship

But then it’s the paradox on ownership s of your wife before looking into what the masters offer Truly means

Marriage Sophie should be committed to Steve and vanilla lifestyle to change the marriage commitment s

But Steve taking alex and Sophie right of ownership does he deserve what he gets with exchange for Hannah and a more honest sexual relationship of ownership to Steve, there s the paradox of rights

All I can see is tears in the future if Steve wants his wife back, but now a wife that’s experienced and knows what she wants but with the lack of trust hurt and pain and disrespect she has shown him and with out agreeing to boundaries before Sophie started her journey and included Steve as part of the process

Great reading, great story and to Steve who writes this amazing content with a great wealth of knowledge to make this real to all of us

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Swansea

Can wait for my next fix

Llandudno

Thread almost full, so Pt 6 open

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/976369