FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sauna

Sauna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yorkfun OP   Man  over a year ago

York

It all started when I plucked up the courage to visit a male sauna for the first time. I’d been on their website numerous times imagining what it’d be like to visit.

As I waked up to the door I was nervous and shaking a little, I buzzed the door and the few seconds it took for them to let me in felt like ages. As I got through I paid and left my bag behind the reception and went to get changed in the locker room. I stripped down to just a white towel and walked to the shower

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

York

I hung my towel up and stepped into the open shower, nobody else was in there but me. I looked up and saw the guy from reception had walked over and had begun to mop the floor. He must have sensed I was nervous and began to chat, saying everyone is nervous on their first time but just relax. I enjoyed the fact I was stood there completely naked with the hot water running over me as he looked at me and chatted.

By *ike73300Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Off to my local one today. Can't wait for the fun

York

I finished up in the shower, dried myself off and went to explore. I walked past the hot tub and noticed a few guys in there. I walked up the stairs to see what else was around. I ended up in the dark room where a few hands wandered but I was only in there for about 30 seconds. I walked back out and past a guy who smiled and then without me realising began to follow me. I walked back down to the hot tub, hung my towel up and stepped into the water.

By *edkent69Man  over a year ago

maidstone

Damn, was thinking of going back to my local sauna tomorrow...now I'm horny for it already!

By *eedsbiguyMan  over a year ago

leeds

Great start. My first time in the sauna was similar

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

My first time in a sauna was in Bury, I was very nervous as had never been before but was soon made welcome.

By *ordy73Man  over a year ago

lancashire

I go to w3 in Blackpool

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

I’ve never been to one or have a clue where my nearest one is but would love to give it a go.

York

As I sat down in the hot tub I realised the guy had been following me, he also hung his towel up and climbed in next to me. There were two other people in the hot tub, one guy late 50s who seemed disinterested and an Indian guy early 30s. The guy who followed me started to stroke up my leg slowly till he reached my cock. I was still nervous at the time so I was soft until he slowly started to pull my foreskin back under the water.

York

I slowly started to get hard in his hand, as he continued to play with my cock I started to reach over to feel him. His cock was already hard and was impressive, it felt thick and bigger than mine. We both started to wank each other as the Indian guy watched with his cock in his hand. The guy with his hand on my cock leant in and whispered in my ear ‘follow me’ & then stood up and stepped out of the hot tub.

Excellent start more please

York

I took my towel and followed the guy upstairs and into a private room. As he closed the door the Indian guy from the hot tub appeared and pushed into the room as well. I turned to the hung guy and undid his towel and went to my knees to have my first taste of cock. He felt huge in my mouth as I took as much of him as I could. He started groaning and then pulled me up and said ‘slow down’. He then laid back on the bench with his legs up and passed me a condom.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Oh I would love this

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

Hmm more plz

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Sounds familiar

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

I sounds like fun.

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"I took my towel and followed the guy upstairs and into a private room. As he closed the door the Indian guy from the hot tub appeared and pushed into the room as well. I turned to the hung guy and undid his towel and went to my knees to have my first taste of cock. He felt huge in my mouth as I took as much of him as I could. He started groaning and then pulled me up and said ‘slow down’. He then laid back on the bench with his legs up and passed me a condom."

So good xx

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

Looking to go to a sauna very soon

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

"It all started when I plucked up the courage to visit a male sauna for the first time. I’d been on their website numerous times imagining what it’d be like to visit.

As I waked up to the door I was nervous and shaking a little, I buzzed the door and the few seconds it took for them to let me in felt like ages. As I got through I paid and left my bag behind the reception and went to get changed in the locker room. I stripped down to just a white towel and walked to the shower"

I need an invite to join you next time handsome Xx Ric xX

By *ixer54Man  over a year ago

AllOverTheFuckinPlace

Treat yourself to a towel free day, can't beat it, cock on show constantly

By *idomguyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Oh loving this. I attended my first sauna just before xmas and was very much like this but with a few differences. Have been back a few times since and had more fun.

Am looking to go tomorrow and Thursday and hoping for more fun

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

York

I started to push the condom over my cock and positioned my cock at his eager hole. As I pushed inside slowly he groaned in pleasure. The other guy started to feel my ass and then slowly pushed a finger in. Nerves started to get the better of me again and I could feel my cock softening slightly. I pulled my cock out and he sat up and pulled the condom off my cock and started to suck

Never been to a Sauna but love to have a young guy bring me off.

I need to start going to these saunas.

Would love to go to Northwich sauna,but nervous,would love to go on t girls day,but don't know the protocol!xx

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Like it

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Love it, I've never been to one, although one in my town, just need to pluck up courage and get over nerves to go...

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

There isn’t a protocol to worry about.

You can go in, dress up and walk around upstairs fully clothed. If you fancy a guy, approach him. If he wishes to have fun with you then go into one of the private rooms and have a great time

Recommend saunas to anyone who is tempted. Pluck up courage and go .. you won’t regret it.. just need to get over initial nerves..

Having been trying to go for years and bottled it several times, literally at the door, I have now been to a sauna about 4 times and loved each one. Relaxing naked and hard with others and having it all on show is great fun and playing in the sauna or play rooms with others around watching and joining in is great fun. I want to try twisted Thursday at the Greenhouse in Luton and love to slip some nylons on and also see other in them while there.

Kettering

[Removed by poster at 28/01/20 19:55:14]

Would love to visit a sauna and dress femme is that permissible?

Would love to visit a sauna and dress femme is that permissible?

By *exy fucker bikerMan  over a year ago

kent

Hot

York

He took my cock out of his mouth and they both began to wank me hard. I could feel myself about to cum, 8 big shots squirted out of my cock as they both gasped. The Indian guys hands were covered in cum so he began to clean them and my cock.

This was the first time I visited the sauna, I went back 2 more times....

I always love stories about sauna experiences. I'm visiting Newcastle soon - anyone got any recommendations for the saunas there.

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

My first time was at splash in Leicester, I walked past the place about 4 times before I went in. It just so happened to be naked Tuesday, I get a buzz out of being naked, strutting my stuff with a semi on, looking quite hung. I’ve been a few times since and had loads of fun, especially in the steam room. Lol

Going in to a sauna for the first time was nerve racking but now i have done it just love it. Highly recommend it to anyone as just being naked on show with others is horny

Would love to go an try one but I'm extremely nervous can you just go an soak up the atmosphere and not necessarily play until you feel comfortable

"Would love to go an try one but I'm extremely nervous can you just go an soak up the atmosphere and not necessarily play until you feel comfortable "

Yep no pressure to do anything at all. Just being around naked people having fun and horny is an amazing feeling. I will get that you will not be able to stop yourself having some fun

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

I’ve been to the sauna at Northwich many times over the last two months. I’ve loved going, sometimes watching, sometimes getting involved. The steam room is great, I enjoy the the sauna too and find the place to be very clean. Staff are friendly. A great place to go. I’m missing it

"I’ve been to the sauna at Northwich many times over the last two months. I’ve loved going, sometimes watching, sometimes getting involved. The steam room is great, I enjoy the the sauna too and find the place to be very clean. Staff are friendly. A great place to go. I’m missing it"

Yep totally agree. Always a fun place to unwind

I have been to Sauna in Northwich many times and enjoyed every visit, it's always fun there and have made some friends too x

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Once you have taken the plunge, so to speak, you'll be hooked. Can especially recommend Northwich. Happy to advise anyone, pls PM me.

One of my older friends took me for my 19th birthday to a one in Manchester for a dad/son night. Christ it was a blur of horny older fuckers. Remember leaving at like 6am I think I slept most of the next day. Good days.

Kettering

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m lucky because there are three quite local to me but Northwich is the best I’ve been to.

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

By *nobby82Man  over a year ago

littleborough

Would love to visit a sauna!! Any near Greater Manchester that have lots of cd’s?

"Would love to visit a sauna!! Any near Greater Manchester that have lots of cd’s?"

Can recommend them for sure. Don't know any up your way i am afraid

» Add a new message to this topic