FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Masturbation Club ( one week later)

Masturbation Club ( one week later)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I got a call around 9am the following saturday from Neil asking what I was upto, Saturday's are not that exciting as a rule so told him not much when he then asked me if i fancied a coffee and a chat at his house about 10 that morning once his wife Anne had gone to work.

Since our bit of fun the week earlier nothing as far as i was aware had been mentioned between any of us and if anything the atmosphere was a bit heavy and awkward when we had seen each other which isnt surprising I Suppose!!!!!. So i agreed and asked if anyone else was going, Neil hadn't asked any just myself. I agreed and popped to get ready, as I was showering thoughts travelled to the previous weeks event and I found myself becoming aroused and not for the first time either that week I must add. My cock was very soon standing erect and with holding the urge to stroke myself, took the wifes razor and after lathering up proceeded to remove the faint hairs off my scrotum and stubble from my shaft made so much easier being fully erect. Continuing to get ready refraining from the need to wank I dressed, going commando in jeans and short sleeved collard shirt then set off for Neil's.

Parking close to his on the road I made my way to his front door, he must have been keeping an eye out as his door opened immediately, greeting me I stepped in and was led to the lounge and offered a seat. As I sat Neil sat opposite and instantly asked how the others were, not really knowing what to say id just mentioned it was quite an experience for myself and we should let things happen naturally over a few more days with the others but that it would be fine. GOOD he replied!! Have you thought of last week much he asked, not wanting to lie I told him that I had and had also had a couple of wanks going over the sights id seen and sounds I'd heard. PHEW!! I'm so glad to hear you say that he said and discreetly so have I, I cant seem to get the images out of my mind the way each person touched themselves and seeing all those cumshots. As he was chatting my cock had grown to a semi erect stage and I told him so before standing to adjust its position inside my jeans making it more comfortable.

A smile appeared on his face, standing also it was evident he was also in the beginnings of getting an erection, as he undid and dropped his jeans he was also not wearing any underwear and his cut cock bounced up and down as he removed them fully, encouraging me to also strip off he mentioned that his wife Anne wouldn't be home for 8 hours and we could have a bit of unhurried fun. Both removing any clothes left we stood facing each other naked and I must say fully erect looking at each other, we sat me on the sofa him on the armchair opposit, fingers gently caressing our own shafts and balls. As I watched him masturbate sliding his fingers along his 7.5" length I asked if he minded talking about his wife!!! Not at all he said. Now id known Anne for a few years and she was quite a stunning woman too look at, catching glimces of her legs as her skirt clung to them in the wind and seeing if there was any evidence of a nipple showing through her tops carefull not to be seen by her husband Neil or my wife. I had to ask and did so blatantly if Anne was shaven " YES" he said, fully or some, Fully not a hair anywhere around her bits, piercings nah!!, tattoos nah!! How wet does she get "Well that depends on the foreplay she loves me to lick and finger her at the same time and I can always tell shes approaching an orgasm by the wetness and moans emanating from her".

"FUCKING HELL mate that is so hot look at us both wanking away" " doesn't have to just be a wank" he said as i shot a look to his face "what the fuck are you on about" it doesn't just have to be a wank he repeated, this time standing and moving towards me, his cock rigid and acting like a magnet to my eyes his erection standing proud. He knelt down gently pushed me back on the sofa and took hold of my hard cum leaking cock gently wrapping his fingers around my shaft and then started to slowly stroke moving his fingers up and down fully exposing my cock head each time he did the long slow sweeps. My breathing, I'm sure stopped for a while as i experienced this pure pleasure but my moans were continuing and were very audible, his face now closer to my cock enjoying the sight. Suddenly a warm moist feeling engulfed me as i felt him lower his opened mouth onto my cock, taking my shaft down before licking it on the upward movement and then repeating it.

" NEIL STOP before you make me cum" " I'm not used to this my wife doesn't suck me and im not used to it" it had been ages since id had my cock sucked in fact years and this feeling was awesome, here i was a 50 year old grandfather enjoying a BJ from another bloke 25 years younger, he slowly pulled his mouth along my shaft untill it was free and literally twitching as he did so. Untill last week i had only seen erect cocks on films now i had wanked with others, cum while being watched by others and recieved my first male BJ ever, he sat next to me and purely due to his close location and our aroused state I got off the sofa and found myself kneeling between his open legs, his cock looked even bigger close up as I moved tentatively closer taking a hold of it and guiding it towards my open mouth, like I had ever done this before NOT!!! I was very hesitant but also very horny, I licked the end a couple of times tasting a man for the 1st time, not distasteful but different from a woman he was encouraging me so my mouth opened wide and allowed him to enter, sucking I could hear his moans and i preceded to move my mouth up and down just like he had done to me. I could taste a slightly salty precum mixed with my own saliva as i licked his frenulum, I know the exquisite feeling this gives me when im masturbating or using my wifes vibrator so using this knowledge i decided to suck and lick him.

Enjoying the fact that his cock had stayed hard so long and hearing his moans from my novice attempt at giving a BJ and moving my fingers on his shaft I was loving the power I had over him at this point. My fingers stroking and flexing and occasionally my mouth would go very deep deeper each time, the movements/thrusts and his heavy breathing told me all I needed to know, this 25 year old was rapidly approaching the point of no return and it was all down to me. I had a massive decision to make do I allow him to cum in my mouth or not? I was so new to this and so inexperienced orally what to do?.

Neil told me he was close to cumming I sucked him a couple more times before removing my mouth off of his cock, was that a different kind of moan I just heard? Decision made I held his cock tightly and and lifted it abit allowing me access to his underside and frenulum, licking it faster and faster his gutterall moan filling the room as his cock all 7.5" of it seemingly expanded right before it exploded straight up into the air went a white stream of cum followed by several more, each one landing on his stomach and coating him in his own juices.

It was the 1st time ever to be physically responsible in someone else's of my own sex orgasm, I was tempted to continue licking him but his movements were such that it was obviously becoming uncomfortable and his words of OMFG that was amazing.

My own cock I noticed was still very erect and wet with leaking precum even though i had failed to touch it in a while, i retook my seat next to Neil and started to again stroke my own cock, knowing I wouldn't last very long at all, I had only managed a couple of strokes before feeling Neil pushing me backward and his mouth again close over my cock. I managed to tell him i was close but it seemed to fall on deaf ears as he continued to suck and lick bringing me closer and closer. Within seconds I could physically feel my cock swell and at the same time erupt, the sensations I felt as he continued sucking and swallowing my cum were unlike any I had had before, even though i never saw my cock cumming I felt every spurt as it left me and if anyone had heard my moans would have thought I was being killed.

Once I'd stopped cumming Neil lifted off my cock kissing its head before sitting back next to me, there was no sign of any of my cum he had swallowed the lot, his cum however was still very evident on his body. Once recovered we both stood and cleaned ourselves up, I knew this was not going to be a one off between us when he casually mentioned that his wife worked every Saturday and how much he had enjoyed my visit to his home.

Back in my car I had time to reflect just what had happened today and seven days ago arriving home with a erect cock needing adjustment before heading through my front door.

More experiences to come later.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome story

By *oshfellaMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

So hot...! More...!

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

mind expanding and so well written

By *an2man777Man  over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

The masturbation club progresses.... This will be good.

By *atsuma 2023Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Top Drawer story

By *omlad77Man  over a year ago

manchester

Wow! Keep it coming! Got me rock hard!

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

Wow

Great reading.

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Hot story

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Hot!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *odkaboy2Man  over a year ago

bristol

Fantastic

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Delicious, great story and details, yum

Wow super hot. Rock hard reading it x

Great story love to be sucked by a young guy.

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

Mmmm so sexy with precum dripping, love your word play.Guteral.

By *ocal_lad_samMan  over a year ago

thurrock

By *iscreetSucker1Man  over a year ago

nr Liskeard

Excellent!

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton