FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Harley Rides Lead To Fuckings!

Harley Rides Lead To Fuckings!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Through the years, I’ve introduced a lot of people to not only the joys of motorcycling, but that special vibration of a V-twin pulsating ‘potato, potato, potato’ between your legs.

My Harley introduction rides has gotten me laid quite a lot since 1976, I will share a few, provided no one pisses me off in fab troll land!

One gal comes to mind, Sari, a stunning Scandanavian blonde with a long, slender frame. I first met Sari in a pub, we got on like a house on fire, as we exchanged life stories etc. Sari asked me about my leather Harley jacket, as she stroked the butter soft black leather. She was naturally curious about my life on Harleys and various other motorcycles, from Hondas to BMWs, I explained that I was lucky to have experienced the joys of motorcycling since I was eight years old.

Sari confided that she always wanted to ride a Harley, but life got in the way. The pub was closing, and Sari invited me to hers for a drink. I readily agreed, how could I turn down a blonde with such a sexy accent?

When we got to hers, Sari pointed me towards the kitchen to open a bottle of wine, while she went to the bathroom. I was impressed by the quality and sheer range of wines Sari had. I chose a nice Sancere and poured us a glass each. I could hear a bath running, and Sari called out for me to join her with the wine. When I entered the bathroom, I was taken aback by the site in front of me...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *arkWeightMan  over a year ago

London

Very nice....getting clean before you get dirty

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

good start

Sari was standing by the bath, wearing only her red thong! My cock sprung to attention, Sari took one look, giggled and said you better release that fella before you end up in A&E! Quickly, I got undressed and Sari walked up to me, planted the sexiest kiss on my lips and suggested we get in the tub, as the water was just the right temperature. I sat in the tub first, Sari removed her thong, revealing a nice blonde Brazilian landing strip! Next, Sari climbed in the tub, sitting down with her back towards me, then leaning back into my chest.

We made a toast, and sipped our wine. I couldn’t help but to fondle Sari’s nice little tits, as we chatted and relaxed together. Occasionally, Sari would reach around to caress my cock, which drove me wild! Eventually, my roving hands made their way to gently tease Sari’s very tight little pussy.

We chatted, teased, giggled and enjoyed our wine, and one another’s company. Almost out of wine, my host told me she’d get us another bottle, as she made her way out of the tub. Sari stood up, placing her pussy over my face! I gently kissed and licked her clitty, causing my host to let out a little moan of delight!

To my disappointment, Sari headed for the wine fridge. As I sat in the tub, I noticed several very tasteful nude photographs of Sari, and some nudes of her twenty something daughter, who had an equally impressive body, like her Mom!

Sari returned, kissed me on the mouth, then topped up my glass with wine, and took her place in the bath. I told Sari how much I liked the photos of her and her daughter, Elsa. Sari just laughed and said we like being open about our bodys at home. We had a nice relaxed time and just really enjoyed ourselves. I decided that I wouldn’t try and push sex, but just enjoy the moment...

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

you can't beat the throb of a big v twin between your Legs don't have a Harley Davidson these days but do ride a VTR Honda. Sunny loves it lol.

Sari stood up in the bath and asked me to soap her down. I took my time soaping her soft skin, especially rubbing her tits, bottom and of course, that sweet pussy. Each time I rubbed her pussy or bung hole, Sari let out little moans of delight!

Rinsing her down, Sari announced it was my turn! She slowly and sensually rubbed my body down. Sari took her time rubbing my fully erect cock, as she announced she loved sucking squeaky clean cocks! After rinsing me off, Sari suggested we dry off and led me to her bedroom.

I sat on the edge of her bed and Sari faced me, lowering herself onto my cock, slowly slipping it into her wet pussy. Fully stuffed in her womanhood, we passionately kissed, being careful to not moving up and down. Her pussy felt heavenly, but I knew I wasn’t ready to fuck properly. Still kissing her, I reached around and stuffed a finger in her bung hole, causing Sari to shudder with delight! I slowly finger fucked her ass, while firmly holding her hips to prevent her moving up and down on my cock.

The next thing I did caused Sari to cum...

By *asseurMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

"you can't beat the throb of a big v twin between your Legs don't have a Harley Davidson these days but do ride a VTR Honda. Sunny loves it lol."

Love the way my 2 Harleys throb. Anyone want to try them ?

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Harleys are great but I’m slightly distracted by Sari!!

More!! Throb throb potato potato!!

Sari was desperate to cum, and I wanted to give her a good hard fucking, so I lifted her off my cock and spun her around and slowly let her sit on my cock. As soon as I went balls deep, Sari cried out and came all over my cock! I started to thrust my love rod deep and hard, until I was ready to blow my cookies.

Quickly, I pulled my cock out of her tight love shaft and grabbed her long blonde hair, forcing her mouth down on my cock. Sari took all eight inches and never gasped, her blowjob was beyond heaven. My balls tightened, and I asked her where she wanted my jizz? Sari took my cock in her mouth and my balls erupted their pearly delights! Sari swallowed every drop, totally cleaning my cock.

I told Sari that she earned her Harley ride, and that I would pick her up in the morning. I told her that as we were both off a few days, she better pack some clothes, including a nice dress!

The next morning was warm and sunny...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Sari and I were lucky, we worked for ourselves, meaning we could take time of anytime we chose. Both the Road King, aka Aslan and Electra Glide, aka Caspian were just serviced and ready for a road trip! So I texted Sari: Do ya wanna go old school three days out on Aslan or luxury comfort cruise, radio, intercom, eat up miles and be out two weeks on Caspian? Sari texted back: luxury cruise, packing a few extra thongs- let’s hit it!

I loaded up Caspian and headed to Sari’s! When I got to hers, I had to laugh, Sari was fully naked, but packed! Sari has always told me the sound of a Harley made her pussy wet. I was about to find out...

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wonderful story

Sari told me the thought of riding Caspian for a long time made her want to fuck, hence why she didn’t bother getting dressed. I kissed her passionately and stroked her pussy- it was dripping! As we were in the kitchen, I told Sari to sit on the kitchen table, I spread her legs opened and then went down on her sweet pussy, Sari moaned her worldly delights!

Sari told me she wanted to feel my jizz dribbling on her leathers all day, and she wanted to taste cum while riding Caspian. I pulled down my leather riding jeans, took out my aching cock and fucked Sari hard, fast and with as much force as I could muster! Sari told me harder, harder, you bastard fuck me and cum deep in my pussy! We built to our crescendo and came together, exactly the same time! I pulled out my cock, and Sari got her first treat of the day, licking hers and my own fingers.

As Sari got her leathers on, minus thong, I thought about how DAMNED HOT she looked and considered myself a lucky man to have such a lovely companion for the next couple of weeks. Sari asked me where we’re going, and I asked her if she had her passport, which she did. I went online and booked us into the US Army hotel at Garmisch for 10 nights, starting in four days. Sari purred with delight, knowing we had some great roads to explore in Southern Germany and Austria!

Caspian fired up, stereo on to some Bad Company, intercoms checked, we mounted up, pointing towards the Eurotunnel and the adventures that await us!

Is anyone out there? More to come, but only if someone actually acknowledges my efforts further!

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Great story, ant wait for next installment

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

Harleys are shit

By *igc245Man  over a year ago

mansfield

"Harleys are shit"

they don’t even look good when fly passed on the r1 lol

Time for the knuckle draggers to come out.. cannot believe it has taken them so long! Be very clear, I adore motorcycles, have ridden crotch rockets, including Bimota and Aprilla! My need for speed is long gone, love that Harley vibe! Challenge: Write a true story about a gal who has toured 1500 miles on your R1 and was desperate for sex, vs a chiropractor!

all over Ireland

very good keep it coming

The motorways to the Eurotunnel behaved themselves, having the intercom meant we could talk casually and surf our emails as they came in, hands free and over voice! Sari had some great news, she had a massive order for her designs, and she told me she was picking up the tab for this adventure!

I dislike riding in most of the UK, and prefer riding Harleys in Europe or the USA. Everyone in both places look out for bikers. I tend to do more backroads and site see, never go over the speed limits and enjoy the ride. Once we got to France, we decided we had plenty of time to get to Bavaria ( Southern Germany for the clever R1 riders)

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

I have a cruiser that does the same job as a Harley for a lot less money

Good for you! Ride free..

Sari was really enjoying herself, I hadn’t seen her so happy in a long time. I never really map out a direct route on the motorcycle, just the direction in general, trying to stay off motorways as much as possible. If we seen something we liked, we’d explore it!

On one of our stops, we met a few other bikers, riding various bikes, some touring, cruisers and sport bikes. It was a good crowd, the usual banter amongst bikers, etc. Sari looked hot in her leathers, getting a lot of attention! We met a couple from France, Jon and Claudett, who were a scream. Claudett loved Caspian, and asked if she could go for a ride, so we agreed to swap partners; little did we know it would be in more ways than one...

Claudett was a stunning woman, tall, elegant, softly spoken, size 10? She was thrilled when I fired up Caspian, eagerly hopping on, mic checks off we went. Jon suggested he’d lead the way, as there home was about 50kms away, making for a nice ride.

Claudett chatted away, rubbing her ample boobs into my back at every opportunity! It was a pleasant ride, chatting and getting to know my new friend, finding out that she and Jon were both medical doctors. During our chat, Claudett asked where we were staying fir the night, I advised we never book anything enroute, just go with the flow. With that, our new friend decided we’d stay with her and Jon for their hospitality. Claudett told me she loves to make her guests feel welcome...

"The motorways to the Eurotunnel behaved themselves, having the intercom meant we could talk casually and surf our emails as they came in, hands free and over voice! Sari had some great news, she had a massive order for her designs, and she told me she was picking up the tab for this adventure!

I dislike riding in most of the UK, and prefer riding Harleys in Europe or the USA. Everyone in both places look out for bikers. I tend to do more backroads and site see, never go over the speed limits and enjoy the ride. Once we got to France, we decided we had plenty of time to get to Bavaria ( Southern Germany for the clever R1 riders)"

Great route down to Italy, love it

We arrived at our hosts’ home, smiles all around, the girls took off, while Jon helped me unpack the sled! Their home was beautiful, serious money, Sari was beside herself with glee! Jon suggested we have a beer and a cigar, as it was warm, the view into their fields kinda made me homesick for the USA!

The girls retuned to the patio with a couple of bottles of wine, it was gonna be one of those nights! Without warning, Sari kissed me passionately, then stripped off her leathers, headed to the jacuzzi! Claudett stood up, stripped naked, revealing a body any man would die for!

Jon and I looked at one another, his Gaelic shrug summed up the situation. Meanwhile, my cock was aching! The girls were chilling and giggling, my French is not great, but I could tell they were talking about their men's sexual prowess!

Claudette jumped out of the Jacuzzi, and boldly walked up to me, kissing me with her tongue down my throat! In no time, she had my leathers off and sucking my manhood, while Jon watched, encouraging his wife to take it to the balls! Jon casually drank his beer, totally cool with his wife giving me head.

I knew it wouldn't be long before Sari climbed out of the Jacuzzi! As I expected, out she came, heading for my cock! The girls took turns sucking me off and licking my balls. I fingered two very wet pussys when I got the chance!

I kinda felt bad Jon was being left out, and wanted to watch Sari fuck another guy. I had both girls by the pussy, middle fingers on their G-spot, I knew they would do what I wished, but I wasn't ready for what they did next...

all over Ireland

Ignoring both of us, the girls made their way to the sofa on the patio, and quickly got into 69! Jon and I looked at each other in disbelief, me with my cock in one hand, and a half lit cigar in the other! Once again, the Gallic shrug from Jon, back to sipping his cold beer!

Jon and I watched the girls go large, as they enjoyed themselves. Out came another cold beer, while we watched our little fuck show, performed by the girls. I was kinda relieved, as I was about to cum when the girls were giving me oral, and wasn’t sure if it was ok to cum in pleasant company or not! With Sari, I knew I could spray my jizz anywhere, but we never set any ground rules in France!

Eventually, after numerous orgasms, the girls turned their attentions to us! We’d just finished our beers and cigars! I looked at Jon, he nodded in relief, and we swapped partners without speaking a word...

all over Ireland

Claudett straddled facing me and slowly eased my manhood in her very tight pussy. I reached around her back to tease her bunghole, she let out little whimpers of delight. Claudett slowly rode my cock up and down, then I grabbed her by the hips to guide and encourage her rhythm.

Meanwhile, Jon had Sari in doggy and was really giving her a good hard pounding. It was quite a turn on to watch Sari fucking another man, she was clearly enjoying herself! I could tell by the pace, they were going to cum together, and wondered if Jon would plant his seed deep in Sari’s love shaft. Just as they were about to cum, Jon pulled out his cock and sprayed his jizz all over Sari’s back and ass!

Meanwhile, my own fuck was just getting good...

all over Ireland

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Love it. Some girls love bikes

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Claudett was a good fuck, so I decided it would be time for some doggy action. She clearly enjoyed a bit of anal, so I thought I might do her pussy, then switch over!

Just as I started doggy, Sari joined in on my action, refreshed from her session with Jon. Sari put her head under Claudett’s pussy, to get a good look. Meanwhile, Claudett started going down on Sari. It was such a turn on! Occasionally, I would let my cock slip out, to have Sari give it a good deep throat!

I knew it wouldn’t be long...

By *omt913Man  over a year ago

Leith

Excellent story!

Thank you!

Ready to blow my cookies, I warned the girls and asked where they would like my jizz. Both answered, FACIALS! And so I did, to their delights.

We had a splendid evening, food good, nice wine, but I knew I still had a huge journey ahead! Early the next morning, we bid our wonderful hosts farewell, loaded up Caspian and bathed in the early morning sunshine. I love riding in the summer, feeling the temperatures change ever so slightly around bends.

We made plenty of stops, taking in unexpected sites, learning as we went along. After lunch, Sari told me she needed to fuck, she was horny thinking about all the fucking we did the day before. I told Sari that we could find an interesting village and see what we can find to bed down for the night. Sari kept rubbing my cock during the ride, fortunately, I never ran off the road.

We found a nice town, a modern European hotel, and there were some fellow bikers staying. Got a room, unpacked Caspian and I told Sari she was going to get a good seeing to, when we got to our room..

weston super mare

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *agnor LothbrokMan  over a year ago

Poole

Nice

As soon as we got to the room, Sari was naked and tore my leathers off. Sari went to work on my cock, and I felt like eating pussy, so put her into 69 and went to town, last licking her sweet pussy and rimming her ass. Sari had a few little cums, while totally deep throating my cock. I told Sari that I wanted to fuck, so she slid forward and rode my cock. In no time, we both came, Sari slid back and we cleaned each other off, totally clean.

Next came shower time, I was not ready for what Sari did next...

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Interesting

all over Ireland

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

More please

Sari was still buzzing from the days ride, getting fucked by strangers and then having a good 69. Before going in the shower, Sari told me she was going to set out on the balcony and enjoy the sunset, totally naked! I thought, why not, got a bottle of wine from the fridge and soaked up the rays, overlooking Caspian and the other bikes.

It was fun to watch other people’s reactions to looking up to the balcony and seeing Sari naked. I was sat down, so not much to see; but everyone had clear view of Sari! I gotta admit, seeing all those envious glances kinda made me horny...

weston super mare

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Great story! I’d love a Harley

Thank you!

Finally getting Sari back into our room, I gave her pussy a little nibble; still tasting of my jizz. I wanted to get out and explore the town a little and see what we could get into.

Sari put on a short black dress, showing off her long legs, killer heels made her look totally hot. We found a nice place for a meal, lots of flirting, my fingers made their way up Sari’s dress, no panties...

The weather was looking shit the next morning, so we thought we would party hard and hit the spa the next morning. We hit a couple of bars, then ran into the bikers staying at our hotel. As soon as we walked into the bar, there were cheers all round. I later learned it was because Sari was sitting on the balcony naked, and was easily recognised!

We’re pretty careful in places where we don’t know the people, so many odd people trying to spike drinks, etc. This was a good crowd and we quickly settled into the groove and had so much fun! We all closed down the bar, the rain came in and it seemed like everyone was headed to our hotel bar!

Sari, ever so outgoing, was snogging some pretty hot gals, and I had a few grabbing my ass! Back at the hotel, the drinks flowed well, everyone was going to be rained in, so party time it was!

Sari told me she wanted to get naked, so I told her only if she talked some of the gals into it as well! Before I knew it, six women were totally naked... There was about to be some fucking...

weston super mare

swansea

Great party

During all the mayhem, Sari hit it off with one of the naked gals. Senja was also from Finland, and almost a clone of Sari; people asked if they were sisters! Senja was up for a good time, staying in the hotel on her own for business. Sari asked Senja if she’d like to join us in our room, as we had a jacuzzi!

To my delight, Senja said she’d love to come up, neither girls bothering to get dressed, just casually ordering four bottles of bubbly. When we got into the lift, I had both girls in my arms, thinking this has gotta be every man’s dream! My cock was bulging, Sari told our new friend to wait until you sample this cock!

Back at the room, jacuzzi already on and girls in. I opened the first bottle of bubbly and stripped naked, joining the girls in the jacuzzi.

We had a nice time, just chilling and getting to know our new friend! Senja was a very impressive woman, she ran her own company as a one girl band. I really liked her independent views, she was so much like Sari; it was quite the turn on!

Senja then asked us if we’d like to fuck her! You can only guess our response...

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Awesome story xx

Thank you very much, glad you’re enjoying it! Your support goes a long way, indeed!

weston super mare

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great story,x

swansea

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Hope there's more

Senja put herself between us both and the next thing I knew, she was stroking my cock. Judging by Sari’s face and moans, Senja was pleasuring my lover too.

We played in the jacuzzi for a little while, then I suggested we dry off and head for bed. Once in the bedroom, the girls fondled each other, then got into 69 and licked each other’s wet pussys. Sari pulled me towards her, and demanded that I fuck her, then our new friend!

Senja had full view of my cock as I stuffed my manhood in Sari’s eager love hole. Having my now tightened balls licked and rubbed nearly sent me over the edge. First, I wanted to fell how tight Senja’s pussy was...

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Great story well written

Thank you!

close

Desperate to feel Senja’s pussy, I pulled out my manhood from Sari’s well fucked pussy. Senja told me she wanted to ride my cock, so I laid down, Sari sat on my face and Senja slowly eased onto my cock. She felt divine and Sari tasted lovely. The girls were both moaning in delight, and I got totally in the groove of pleasuring both girls. How lucky was I?

After several minutes of fucking both girls, I wanted to straddle Senja deep doggy and see how well she could take some cock! As I tried to move both girls in position, Sari told me it was her turn to get fucked, and she wanted my load up her pussy, so Senja could lick her creampie!

How could I argue with that? It seemed only fair...

swansea

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Great story, enjoying each one of your posts

weston super mare

Dublin 13

brentwood

Don’t sound like a bad trip!! Where can I take bike lessons????

Thank you!

Sari quickly got into doggy, her favourite position and Senja got under Sari in 69. I told Sari I was gonna fuck her hard and fast and fill her love hole with my hot jizz! We both came together and as I slowly pulled out my manhood, our juices dribbled nicely on Senja’s expert tongue; not missing one dribble. Senja then licked my cock clean and then she licked Sari out, leaving none of our pearly delights.

The girls then passionately kissed, and did the same to me. It was so hot! Knowing that we’d be rained in most, if not all the next day, we all relaxed. Senja asked us if we’d stay over another night, as she wanted to fuck more the next day after her afternoon meeting! With an offer like that, how could we refuse?

Dublin 13

weston super mare

The weather forecast was spot on accurate the next day, it was raining biblical proportions! Sari and I had a spa day, just relaxing. We’d arranged to meet Senja at the bar, once she finished her meeting.

Right on time, Senja arrived to the bar, wearing a very businesslike suit. My cock sprang to attention, I laughed and tweaked Sari’s pert nipples! Senja giggled and gave us both very welcoming kisses. I was quite pleased to have the company of two stunning ladys, and pleased Harleys came into my life. We shared a bottle of wine and Senja told us she wanted to get naked!

As soon as I opened the door to our room, the girls were naked, I just drank in their beauty for a few moments, then my cock brought me to my senses. Having both girls on their knees stroking my cock helped too! I got undressed and the girls took turns sucking my cock and sharing it nicely. Senja took all my cock in deep throat, and it felt divine!

I wanted to taste some pussy, so put the girls on their backs, spreading their legs, taking turns licking and nibbling their pussys. Senja told us she was thinking about fucking all day, and we confided that we intentionally didn’t fuck all day to be ready for her!

I slapped both pussys with my cock, then Sari took my cock to guided it into Senja. Ahhhhh, her pussy was so tight and felt totally different to Sari...

Guess no one is bothered..

By *obobMan  over a year ago

Tiverton

"Guess no one is bothered.."
great story keep going

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"Guess no one is bothered.."

Have some confidence in your story and the positive feedback you have been receiving.

Yes we are enjoying it and yes we all would like to see more written

It was valentines. We all were busy going to dinner and giving gifts so we could get laid!

By *ark320Man  over a year ago

Cork

Fantastic story, recalling brilliant life experiences....Sari sounds like a keeper. Keep it coming.

weston super mare

Excellent points! Yes, Sari is pretty amazing, for sure!

Dublin 13

Senja felt divine, once in a while in life, you have a moment you want to treasure, this was such a moment! Here I was, touring on the open road on a new dream Harley, sharing the experience with a woman I adored, and she is guiding my cock into the pussy of another beautiful woman!

Sari controlled the pace of our fucking, but that primal urge in me wanted to do Senja hard and have her scream, while we both came together. Senja was totally into the groove, moaning and groaning, occasionally talking Finnish to Sari. I began to pick up the pace, pulling her long hair, which caused Senja to cum a little, she liked it rough!

I knew that if I kept up, I would cum, and I wanted to take a little break. I pulled my cock out of Senja, and offered it to Sari, who eagerly took it deep throat. Senja positioned herself to nibble Sari’s neglegted pussy. All of us pleasuring one another, it was heaven...

swansea

Sooooooo loving this

Thank you!

We all came together, Sari took all my jizz in the mouth, then shared some cum play with Senja! We got into the shower and later, had a lovely meal with Senja. The weather was looking good the rest of the week, so we reluctantly said our farewell to our new friend.

Caspian loaded, music on, mic check, Sari threw her long leg over the saddle. We were in the wind and feeling good, plenty of time to get to Bavaria! Born to be wild...

weston super mare

brentwood

Bet you had to drag your self away from there

close

It was a good ride, and we decided we’d stop in Stuttgart, with a view of hitting the Porsche Museum the next day. Sari was in charge of finding us a place to stay, and she chose a nice guest house, with secure parking for Caspian.

We unloaded our bags and were eagerly greeted and welcomed by our hostess, Olga. She was a bit flirty and said she wanted a ride on Caspian! Sari joked that you better get him before he samples the beers! Our room was very comfortable, and had nice thoughtful touches, that I think only a woman can offer.

Sari told me she was desperate for a shower, and stripped off. I managed to keep my hands off her and told her I fancied a beer, heading out! We agreed to text each other to find out where I ended up. I made my way downstairs and Olga asked if I needed anything, I said I was desperate for a cold beer! Olga took me by the hand, leading me to a gorgeous courtyard with comfy chairs and tables. Olga had a bar and a litre of local beer was quickly poured, as Olga said the beer was on her, but she would hold me to a ride on Caspian!

We were the only guests staying and I had time to get to know Olga and learn about the area. Olga shared that she was widowed some years ago and having the guest house was her dream. Olga was late 40s, very petite, with short dark hair and appeared very athletic, as she was a tennis player.

Sari text me, and I said I was downstairs! Olga opened a bottle of wine and poured them both a large glass. I thought this could be interesting, Sari knew what I was thinking as she began flirting with Olga...

swansea

Good man more please

Always greedy for more

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ????

We had a nice time chatting and getting to know our hostess. We laughed when Olga thought we were married to one another! Olga suggested we should go out with her for a meal to see the area, to which we agreed.

We had a nice dinner, lots of flirting, we were all very comfortable with one another. We headed back to Olga’s, me in the middle, both girls securing an arm. Olga told me she’d not had so much fun in a long time and asked us if we’d like to join her for a drink before bed.

We’d already told Olga about our previous two nights of fucking, she was clearly intrigued. I excused myself for a pee, then Olga told me she’d better show me the way to the WC. I was happy she showed me, I would have never found it! I went into the loo, and I turned around to see Olga staring at me, smiling. She told me she wanted to see my cock! I said let’s get back to Sari, and see what she thinks...

close

Dublin 13

brentwood

By *eabrooksguyMan  over a year ago

alfreton

Fantastic story read from start to finish with a raging hard on, keep it up

swansea

swansea

Sari sat quietly, drinking her wine, looked pretty damned hot in her red dress and killer heels. Holding my hand, Olga announced that she just asked to look at his cock! Sari burst out in laughter and told Olga that she was feeling pretty horny and could use some cock!

I knew my fate was sealed, Olga got on her knees, unzipped my jeans, belt opened, jeans drop, hard cock pops out! Olga grabbed my cock and slowly and gently licked it. Sari, joined her on the other side, guided my love rod in Olga’s eager mouth. Olga told us that she hadn’t been fucked for ages, so was well up for it.

As I was already undressed, I told Sari that I wanted to see Olga naked. With that, Olga’s stunning body was revealed, nice nipple ring on right nip, and a clitty ring, tiny slither of pubes in a thin Brazilian lookng very fuckable.

Sari took no time getting naked, and began to play with Olga’s pussy! Olga was in her element, but never ceased on her attention of enjoying my cock. Watching Sari play with Olga’s pussy was so fucking hot! I knew that I had to dick Olga’s dripping pussy, putting her on the sofa, legs opened, Sari guided my cock in our host’s pussy.

Oh God, Olga was an amazing fuck, she wept when I drove my manhood as deep as I could manage! Sari rubbed my balls hard against Olga’s ass! Olga begged me to fill her pussy with a hot load...

swansea

Hope he obliges

brentwood

Jesus there are a horny bunch in Europe why’d we leave lol

"Jesus there are a horny bunch in Europe why’d we leave lol "

I wonder the same..

weston super mare

Earlier, Olga told us that her and her husband tried for children, but found out her ovaries didn’t function properly, meaning she was unable to conceive. I just always had a rule, cum in those you love or care deeply about, kinda “the ultimate,” as I call it.

But here I was, fucking a woman who’s not been fucked for a long time, crying when I enter her, and now begging me to fill her. Sari knew how I felt about that, it was quite a while before I ever let go and filled Sari with my jizz!

Damn that pussy felt good, as I picked up the pace, Olga was having loads of little orgasms, while licking Sari’s pussy... oh fuck, she felt like heaven, it was one of those kinda fucks that if my life ended, what a chapel to die in! I straddled my legs over her hips, holding her mouth back, like a horse, I fucked Olga as deep as my cock could go! Pounding at a ferocious rate, Olga had her face buried in Sari’s snatch.

Damn, this was fucking hot, Olga could certainly take cock! I pulled Olga further back by her shoulders, arching her athletic back. She was taking my cock hard, Sari stood up and forced Olga back into her pussy, buried deep inside, muffling out the moans of ecstasy!

Harder and harder, Olga caught her breath occasionally, we were both fucking this woman hard! My balls tightened, I knew I couldn’t last much longer!

Oh my God, you won’t believe what happened next...

swansea

Don’t leave us in suspenders

Dublin 13

Ok, here goes:

Just as I was about to blow my cookies, Olga goes limp, totally collapsed, my cock flies out, I spray her pussy and ass, shoot a load on the back of Olga’s head, the rest sprays on Sari’s pussy!

For a second, Olga told us she fainted! I was totally freaked, I thought we actually fucked her to death! Sari was freaked as well, we put Olga on her back, airway clear, man I was checking her pulse and breathing! I thought I was gonna have to do CPR, the whole scenario played through our minds!!!

It turns out, when Olga has a massive orgasm, she faints! She started to laugh at us both stark naked, my jizz everywhere! We were a sight, eventually, Olga reassured us all is well, then we both started laughing as well...

Damn, I never fucked a gal so hard she faints! Somehow, seeing my cum dribble off my girls got my cock hard again. Sari said it was her turn now, then held Olga’s face to her pussy to clean off the jizz that Olga didn’t get shot up her love shaft!

Olga told us she had a surprise! I said, hell no babe, I had enough surprises tonight! Olga insisted, leading us to an ancient oak door. When the door opened, I was the one who nearly fainted! I looked at Sari, her mouth dropped open, eyes massive, she actually lost her breath...

Son of a bitch, I never seen anything like it, only heard about rooms like this... DAMN!

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Wow!! What an amazing story, can't wait for more

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

all over Ireland

weston super mare

brentwood

Dublin 13

The room wasn’t actually a room, it was an old industrial site of some sort, maybe a factory of sorts, difficult to say. It’s contents were breathtaking, I genuinely had no idea Olga would go into this kinda thing...

In the centre, there was a doctor’s surgical chair, not quite a dentists chair, but not quite the sort of narrow surgical bed. Above it, there were three surgical lights suspended from the ceiling. These lights were definitely out of operating theatres! Surrounded around the chair were various other ‘fetish’ apparatus, some things I recognised from attending Erotica shows with Sari. Others objects, well let’s just say more at home in some medieval torture chamber! Those items were genuinely really old and looked like they were well used throughout the passages of time.

I looked at Sari, she looked at me, damn Olga, WTF? Sensing our shock and disbelief, Olga explained it was a fetish she shared with her husband, when he was alive. We never asked how her husband died, Olga went on to explain...

swansea

Brilliant

Dublin 13

Olga confided, she showed us “the torture room” because it was her husband’s fetish to live in a medieval world, but he wanted a 21st century spin. Olga told us not to worry, he died of natural causes! Sari and I both breathed a sigh of relief!

Damn, torture garden that we read about looks tame in comparison to this place... Olga said she rarely came into this place, and only did so to fulfil one fantasy: to be fucked on a Harley! Another panel opened, revealing a garage door! Olga told us to bring Caspian inside, if we’d indulge her!

Sari told Olga that every time she heard a Harley, she came a little. I laughed and told Olga that I would ride one of the Harleys by Sari’s home, knowing the sound of the V-Twins had a bad effect on Sari!

Ok, I agreed to get dressed, bring Caspian inside the “torture room” for some of my own little tortures...

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

weston super mare

swansea

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Awesome

close

Dublin 13

all over Ireland

More later, I haven’t abandoned everyone! Real life kinda gets in the way of forum life sometimes!

Have a read of my other stories...

brentwood

Interesting read

I knew that Sari’s ultimate fantasy was to fuck on a Harley, preferably while it was running! This is a pretty big ask, unless you’re outdoors... As I went through to get Caspian, I discovered a totally enclosed courtyard, at the entrance to Olga’s Torture Room.

I parked Caspian in the Courtyard, leaving the big V-twin running. Up came the electric garage door and both girls standing naked! Sari was cumming already! Olga looked hot standing there...

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

all over Ireland

weston super mare

close

brentwood

Dublin 13

Both girls were dripping to get on Caspian, I warned them about hot pipes, and told them not to kick it into gear.

Safety briefing over, Sari laid backwards on the front seat, Olga facing on the passenger seat, rubbing pussys! Damn they looked fucking hot! My cock was aching to get out..

Swansea

Rock on

Dublin 13

But first, I thought I would make a trip into Olga’s hidden place. I seemed to recall a nice pink double ended dildo, that would do nicely!

Just cutting Caspian down to idle...

close

Nice story

weston super mare

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Found it! Batteries ok, switches on, variable speed, damn that was an expensive toy! I knew that if I showed this baby to Sari, she’d wanna take that bad boy home! So much for touring the Porsche museum the next day, I knew I would be visiting sex shops to get one of Olga’s toys...

When I showed it to her, Sari’s face lit up! In no time, one end was going up Sari’s love hole, the other into Olga...

Damn, what a trip this had turned out to be -more fucking than Harley ridin! Who’s complaining!

weston super mare

brentwood

Jesus yes kicked into gear two girls flying down the road connected by a huge double ended wouldn’t be good lol

"Jesus yes kicked into gear two girls flying down the road connected by a huge double ended wouldn’t be good lol "

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Through the years, I’ve introduced a lot of people to not only the joys of motorcycling, but that special vibration of a V-twin pulsating ‘potato, potato, potato’ between your legs.

My Harley introduction rides has gotten me laid quite a lot since 1976, I will share a few, provided no one pisses me off in fab troll land!

One gal comes to mind, Sari, a stunning Scandanavian blonde with a long, slender frame. I first met Sari in a pub, we got on like a house on fire, as we exchanged life stories etc. Sari asked me about my leather Harley jacket, as she stroked the butter soft black leather. She was naturally curious about my life on Harleys and various other motorcycles, from Hondas to BMWs, I explained that I was lucky to have experienced the joys of motorcycling since I was eight years old.

Sari confided that she always wanted to ride a Harley, but life got in the way. The pub was closing, and Sari invited me to hers for a drink. I readily agreed, how could I turn down a blonde with such a sexy accent?

When we got to hers, Sari pointed me towards the kitchen to open a bottle of wine, while she went to the bathroom. I was impressed by the quality and sheer range of wines Sari had. I chose a nice Sancere and poured us a glass each. I could hear a bath running, and Sari called out for me to join her with the wine. When I entered the bathroom, I was taken aback by the site in front of me...

"

Superbikes for me, not into the Harley seen at all

Give me a girl in one piece tight leathers who can handle a sticky curvy bit of road and now we're talking

Which model is the Harley Caspian?

Swansea

With the vibrations of Caspian, and the double ender treat machine, both girls came quickly! The saddle was dripping in pussy juice, both girls spent. I switched Caspian off.

We fucked the rest of the night, my balls, so emptied, I was having dry cums!

The next morning, Olga made us a great breakfast. It was time to hit the road, but first, that ride Olga was promised...

close

weston super mare

Before we packed up Caspian, I asked Olga if she wanted her real ride. Olga told us to just give her ten minutes and she’d be ready! Olga turned up in a fucking hot set of full pink leathers! My aching cock shot to attention, Sari seen it and gave it a little tap, telling my cock to behave!

Olga even had her own helmet, so I attached a spare mic and ear pieces, so we could chat and listen to some tunes! I fired Caspian up, letting his V-twin get to idle and we mounted up. Olga was so damned excited, she was leaping around! Olga put her left foot on the passenger floorboard and threw her other leg over the saddle, settling down nicely on the ample saddle. Of we went for a little putt around!

Olga was so happy, for me that is one of the joys of riding, taking someone out for a ride, who really appreciates motorcycling. Olga was a natural rider, telling me she rode with her late husband, who was into fast motorcycles. It was a nice sunny day and Sari and I were in no real hurry, as we could make it to Garmisch easily that day or even stop over another night.

The ride was lovely, Olga showed me some nice back roads with lots of good curves. We entered a huge forest and Olga asked if we could stop and have a drink. Olga was kind of quivering when she got off Caspian. I asked if she was ok, and she confided that she’s been cumming constantly since Caspian fired up! No one was around, so I unzipped her leathers, and stuck my hand in to feel her pussy, discovering she was not wearing panties! I fingered her pussy and tasted my fingers, she was sweet to taste!

Olga then asked me if I would do something for her...

close

Olga wanted to sneak in the woods and get fucked, leaning into a tree! I took her hand, led her to a wooded area, but still in sight of Caspian! Olga got totally naked, bent forward and guided my willing cock in her tight love shaft. Olga moaned, gyrated and screamed while I fucked her hard! She was dripping, do I decided to see if she would like it up the ass!

What happened next blew me away...

all over Ireland

weston super mare

By *rikey25Man  over a year ago

mids

brentwood

What happened next

I asked Olga if she’d like it up the ass, she turned around, got on her knees and told me she wanted a good facial, as she’s been naughty getting fucked in the woods! Olga deep throated my cock to the balls, I swear, she could breathe through her ears!

Just as I was about to blow my cookies...

I head footsteps nearby, Olga was totally naked, my leather jeans around my ankles and my cock was deep in Olga’s mouth! Olga just kept sucking me, so I thought, fuck it and emptied my balls! Olga took every drop of my jizz, damn that felt good.

Knowing we were now being watched was quite the turn on! My cock still hard, so I told Olga to turn around, so we could fuck more, before I went limp!

Olga obliged, I gently eased my cock up her tight bung hole. Olga kinda lost it, she screamed as I slowly eased in. Olga kept encouraging me to keep going. More noise in the woods ...

Dublin 13

Undeterred, I kept easing my cock in, aware someone was watching us fuck. Olga was relaxing and getting into the groove. It wasn’t long, but we both could tell we were going to cum. I picked up the pace, Olga was getting into it, she loved it up the ass, but I knew she did anyway...

Just as we were about to cum, you won’t believe what happened next...

weston super mare

The footsteps in the woods drew closer, out of the wood stepped none other than Sari! She shouted out, caught you naughty fuckers! We both came as soon as we seen Sari! We were all laughing so much!

Sari and Olga agreed that Sari would follow us in Olga’s car, knowing that Olga was going to these woods, which were well known for public nudity and sex!

We all headed back to Olga’s to prepare for our journey into Bavaria. Caspian packed, we bid Olga goodbye, promising to stop over enroute on our way home!

Sari and I had the best time at the Army recreation centre, lots of touring on Caspian and lots of sex! On our way home, we stopped off at Olga’s for three nights of fucking.

Eventually, we made it back to England. After dropping Sari home, I cranked up the rock and gave Caspian a pat on the tank.

Harley Rides Lead to Fucking!

******************* THE END **********************

By *hortcockMan  over a year ago

bodmin

One of the best stories on here good job

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I have discovered that if I have an epically intense, earth shattering orgasm I will faint - thankfully it's only happened 3 times and all 3 guys were experienced and cool headed enough not to panic

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

I was almost convinced by this story until I got to the bit about finding a nice curvy road with a Harley ..... ppppfffffttt!

Very enjoyable op ... thank you.

Thank you for kind support!

Nothing as exciting as hitting floorboards and making sparks fly on a curvey road, such a buzz! Only on a Harley or Indian!