FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Repost - blindfolded pleasure

Repost - blindfolded pleasure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This I think is one of my first stories that I shared with anyone and posted on here. Hoping by resharing it my imagination will kick in and I can get back writing. Enjoy

You ok? The restraints arent too tight? " Gary asked. "No they are ok" i replied. As i lay on the hotel bed wondering what had i agreed to. Had only met Gary a few months ago but he had awakened a desire for sex that i didnt know i had and now i couldnt get enough and anything he asked of me. I would do.

Hence im now blindfolded, naked and spread eagled with my wrists and ankles tied to the bed. Gary leaned in and kissed me, "ur safe word?" He asked as he ran his hands up and down my waist. "Christchurch" i replied. He kissed me again , teasing me with his tongue. "Good girl, this is for you, i want you to let go, enjoy it, its all about ur pleasure ok? " i nodded.

A few minutes later i heard the hotel room open and close and some muffled voices. And than i heard Gary explain the safeword and told them it was about my pleasure, condoms were to be used and they could cum anywhere on my body just not inside me and yes she loves to swallow.

At this stage my body was tingling, i had butterflies in my stomach and my pussy was wet and no-one had touched me yet...

Suddenly i felt someone touching my nipples ever so lightly and another pair of hands feeling my legs, slowly running their hands up and down my thighs. My nipples been kissed and nibbled, my inner thighs been kissed, "oh god is that another mouth" i thought to myself as both my nipples been sucked now but the kissing of my thighs hadnt stopped. A hand was on my face turning my head to the side running their fingers over my lips, "oh wait thats not a finger". I heard gary say "open ur mouth love". I did as he said and mmm i could taste some precum already, i took the cock in my mouth, it felt so good, slowly moving in and out of my mouth, i could feel a tongue on my clit, the guy had some stubble too, mmm just what i like, someone was still sucking on my nipples, biting them just enough to cause that sweet little sting, my body was on fire, every part of me tingling, i concentrated on sucking the delicious cock that had been presented to me, mmm, licking the tip of it everytime he pulled out of my mouth, and clasping my lips firmly around it when he was in my mouth, i could feel two fingers slowly sliding in my pussy, in and out , hearing my wetness with each movement, than another finger and another, my body was giving me away with every movement my back arched and writhed, my pussy needed cock, the cock in my mouth was still sliding in and out, fully in where it touched the back of my throat, bringing tears to my eyes but good tears, someone rubbed them away, than i felt it, that slow delicious touch of cock against my pussy,

the teasing of my opening, rubbing up and down, and than the pushing in slowly, spreading my opening, filling me, "oh god" i thought, "just fuck me" i wanted this cock in me, i had never wanted a cock buried in me so much, the not knowing or been able to see or guide the guy was killing me but was also turning me on so much, i felt like i was going to explode.

There was some shuffling and this time it was a different cock i could taste, not as wide but definitely longer. He just kept the tip.of it within licking distance, i ran my tongue around the tip again could taste precum, than i could feel fingers as well as his penis, i strained my head to take more of his cock but he just kept teasing my mouth. Meanwhile my ankle restraints had been loosened and my legs were now resting against a mans chest, could feel some chest hair, slowly while a pair of hands were playing with my tits i could feel another set under my bum, lifting me off the bed, and suddenly a cock was buried deep within me, i was so wet, i hadnt remembered ever been this wet, the cock started pounding me, each time getting deeper, filling me, the guy at my head had shifted position too and was now straddling me and no longer was the tip of his cock touching my lips but it was in my mouth rubbing the back of my throat, i could feel my body starting to flush, i knew i was close to coming, and than it hit, started in my pussy, like a tidal wave breaking free, my while body shook and all i could hear was a muffled scream , i realised it was me screaming , as my body shook i felt the first surge of cum hit the back of my throat, i swallowed it but it just kept coming, he pulled out of my mouth and than someone was kissing me, mixing the cum with our saliva, and again my body shook with another orgasm, i felt something warm and tingly been rubbed into my pussy and than i could feel the tip of two cocks just slowing pushing into my now soaking pussy.

My legs were now been held in the air as my  pussy was been filled with two cocks. I wasnt sure if they fit but id hoped so, it felt so good, all movement stopped. I was full and i just lay there wondering who was there, who had filled my pussy! Slowly they both started moving together nice and slow at first building up a rhytmn, i wasnt going to last long i could already feel that familar sensation starting to build, they picked up the tempo, and again i heard the gutteral moan, my whole body exploded, every part of me was on fire, my body shook with the orgasm as it pulsed through me and suddenly my pussy was empty and i could feel the familar warm sensation of cum across my stomach. I lay there listening to voices but i felt like my body was floating of the bed. I heard Gary say "you ok, babe? " i just smiled and nodded.

He was beside me untying my hands, leaned in and kissed me. "God babe it was beautiful, you were like an animal unleashed, lets have a shower and watch it back". I kissed him back, pulled him onto me "i have a better idea" as i wrapped my legs around him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig...LadMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Great story, unless its based on reality! Hope u find your rhythm again and keep your heroine cumming! x

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Amazing story

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Very erotic tale.

Thanks for reposting

Thank you xx

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Hope theres more to cum mmm

By *obert 422000Man  over a year ago

fleetwood

My friend messaged me asking had I read this post which I did and realised why she liked it as it’s a fantasy of hers to go to a club be blindfolded and starfished we then got talking telling her how I would love to watch while she is gangbange totally helpless her mouth dribbling with cum all the time she knows I am there and she is safe , would love this to happen one day see her taken till her pussy throbs her nipples ache so much and she has the biggest smille on her face hopefully one day it will happen xx

"My friend messaged me asking had I read this post which I did and realised why she liked it as it’s a fantasy of hers to go to a club be blindfolded and starfished we then got talking telling her how I would love to watch while she is gangbange totally helpless her mouth dribbling with cum all the time she knows I am there and she is safe , would love this to happen one day see her taken till her pussy throbs her nipples ache so much and she has the biggest smille on her face hopefully one day it will happen xx "

Ah nice to know my story been discussed x

By *obert 422000Man  over a year ago

fleetwood

It was my friend who asked me to look at it as it is something that is at top of her bucket list and she would get the greatest of pleasures from being in that situation , she is the most sensual giving person I know not one for just lying on her back and thinking of England she insists on repaying with her lips and tongue even rimming went to greater heights thanks to her and her skills giving anal to a male are mind blowing yet she also loves the thought of being restrained oblivious of who is in that room with her yet getting the greatest of satisfaction and if a female was involved as well that would fulfil her bi side ,she really is one incredibly sexy lady

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a really great read, a story I could certainly visualise & a scenario i can imagine many would like to re enact.

Thanks for sharing

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Very nice indeed.

I used to arrange these sort of evenings for a friend of mine, sometimes as you have written it, sometimes individuals / couples at a time over a number of hours.

How I miss those days

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Oooft missy

"Oooft missy"

Thank you

By *asseur_9Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

Keep the stories and videos coming , what a turn on x

Belfast

"Keep the stories and videos coming , what a turn on x "

Ballymoney

Your ladies know how to write a story , thanks for pointing me in the right direction x

Belfast

"Your ladies know how to write a story , thanks for pointing me in the right direction x "

That was all Devine, I just read it. She has a very sexy mind that one

Ballymoney

Yes I have actually acted out a similar scenario with one of my massage routines , pm me please Morgan

By *tmostakiss1Man  over a year ago

Derry

"Your ladies know how to write a story , thanks for pointing me in the right direction x

That was all Devine, I just read it. She has a very sexy mind that one "

You have a very sexy voice!

Belfast

"Your ladies know how to write a story , thanks for pointing me in the right direction x

You have a very sexy voice! "

Thank you

By *jayjMan  over a year ago

Farringdon, Central London

Thank you "

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your vids. It’s been a while since I’ve seen anyone give such sensual handjobs. And your voice… that’s what tipped me over the edge!

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Belfast

Thank you

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your vids. It’s been a while since I’ve seen anyone give such sensual handjobs. And your voice… that’s what tipped me over the edge!"

Thank you Jay, it helps that I love to give them

You've reminded me that I wanted to read another story. Thank you for that.

» Add a new message to this topic