FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching Outdoors

Watching Outdoors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *of9 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

The headlights make my eyes blink after sitting in the dark for so long. They started as tiny pin pricks in the distance, but as the car bounces precariously down the unmade access to the secluded parking area, they cut into my vision as if they were knives.

Crumpling my face a little to shield my eyes, I watch entranced as the car parks a little further across the rough ground facing partly towards the wooded area and partly towards my own car, which is buried right at the rear of the area to be as inconspicuous as possible.

I am here to watch, not to take part. We have all agreed.

The engine gets switched off, but the headlights remain on. It is too dark to be able to see inside the car, and I can do nothing but wait, and wonder what is going on inside it. I silently hope to fuck that I am not simply made to imagine the whole thing inside my head without seeing anything at all. That would be a whole new interesting challenge.

After what seems like an eternity, the rear passenger door opens. You slowly unfold from out of the car, and gently stretch out your long limbs. My breath catches in my throat gazing at how beautiful you are. Every time I look at you, I still feel the same rush of desire that I felt walking down the street when I set eyes on you for the very first time. We’ve come a long way since then on a journey that neither of us could have ever imagined at the time, but every single day I love you more and more.

;)

(to be continued ...)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *of9 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

You open the front passenger door, and lean down a little to talk to the occupant of the passenger seat. Conversation continues for several minutes, and my increasingly damp pussy is growing impatient for you to stop talking and start doing. Often you need me to guide you into making the first move from social to physical. This time it is in your hands.

I see you stand up straight, and take a small step back. The occupant of the passenger seat must have swung her legs around and put her feet to the floor, as I can now just about glimpse high heeled shoes and the most fleeting glimpse of ankle just in front of your feet.

Your body moves slightly. And again. A combination of the darkness and your knee length coat make it impossible to see properly, but my heart suddenly flutters as I realise what is going on. A hand appears on your ass over the top of your coat, and there is definitely a slight rhythm in your hips. In my minds eye, I can see a beautiful brunette woman who has been bold enough to undo your jeans, set your cock free, and has begun to hungrily help herself to being able to suck on it. You place one hand on the car door to steady yourself. Clearly she is good.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic